Alex's Punishment Ch. 01

Story Info
Professor Nathan has had enough with little Ms. Tardy.
3.5k words
4.19
104.9k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexandra ran from the dorms to her classroom. Damnit, she thought as she continued running as her satchel hit the back of her bare legs. Fifteen minutes late. Professor Collins will kill me. Then bring me back to take that test. It seemed to take forever to run to the English building but she made it and snuck in the classroom. Nathan was no where to be found, but all ten heads were bowed in the classroom taking the English Lit. test. Alexandra dropped her stuff at her desk and ran up to the professor's desk to get a test and scan paper before running back to her desk. As soon as she sat down, the classroom door opened again and speak of the Devil, Professor came in.

Professor Nathan Collins was a good looking man. In his late twenties he still had his youthful look. His youthful actions, however was non-existent. He hardly ever smiled and whenever he did, it was a sardonic one. Sarcasm seemed to be the man's first language considering that his sense or humour *or lack thereof* was nothing but sarcasm. Alexandra quickly bowed her head to make it look like she was there the whole time, but she knew that as soon as class was over he'd make her stay behind for a talk about her tardiness.

***

Nathan dismissed the class after the test was over and sighed as all of them put their tests on his desk. "Alexandra," he said when she put her test up and attempted to leave first. "My office. Now." He watched as she froze and turned on her heel. She didn't say a word but made her way over to the door leading to his office. It was a room she was very familiar with considering that he's caught her sneaking in the class late very often. She used the popular excuse that she slept late, but he always had the belief that it was a late night, and that she wasn't alone on those late nights.

He followed her in the office and closed the door. Alexandra took her normal seat on the couch on the far side of the room as far away as possible from him. He took in what she was wearing and felt a familiar tug at his crotch. There was absolutely nothing sensual about a white button down and a blue jean skirt just above the knees, but there was something about how she wore it that had an affect on his body. Her head was bowed to the point where her lush black curls that just barely brushed her ass covered her face and she was clearly ashamed of getting caught once again.

"Look up at me, Alexandra," he said. "You know why you're in here and I'm sure you have plans for the rest of the day so I'll make things brief if possible." The girl looked up at him and stared a blank stare at him.

"What shall be my punishment this time, Collins," she asked quietly. "Another essay? Lines? Perhaps maybe you'd like me to read another book of your selection and give at least seven references on it." She was pissed off because she read his eyes. He wouldn't believe her excuse that she slept late considering that she really did. Her roommate decided it would be a lovely joke as to unplug her clock and leave early without waking her. Ever since Alexandra first enrolled in his class, Professor Collins always thought she was the type to sleep around. That she was always late to class because she was spending late nights with her latest boyfriend. Truth to be told, she had no boyfriend. Even further truth, Alexandra was still a virgin. But if he wanted to believe that she was a slut and slept around, let him. It didn't bother her any.

Nathan didn't seem fazed at her sudden outburst of sarcasm but he felt a small pit of anger. He didn't like the way she beat him to the punch of punishments but he let it slide this time. "I'm just curious as to wonder what your excuse to being late to my class is this time," he said leaning on his desk and looking over to her. "Please, Alexandra, humour me."

Alexandra gave an unladylike like snort. "What humour," she muttered under her breath as she stood and paced the room as she usually did when he started the interrogation. "Well sir," she replied. "My roommate decided to be an asshole and unplug my clock. I didn't wake up until my cell phone went off."

She felt her anger bubble when Nathan gave a sardonic laugh. A smile spread across his face but it wasn't a genuine one. "That's a new one," he said to her. "Bravo Alexandra, you do have an imagination don't you."

"Oh ya I do Collins," she said. "Though it is a little far fetched and causes me to think of things that doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of happening."

Nathan grew curious. "Really," he replied. "Like what."

A cynical smile spread across Alexandra's face as she thought about what her imagination gave her. "Wouldn't you like to know," she said. "Anyways we're not here to talk about my imagination here are we? Like you said I have plans and we need to hurry this up if you don't mind. Go ahead and give me my punishment work and I'll be on my merry way."

Nathan's smile left his face as he heard Alexandra's sarcasm clearly. "Cancel them," he said as a plan began forming in his head. "While you're out canceling your plans, I want you back in this office at 5:30 at the end of the day. Do you understand me?"

Alexandra looked at him suspiciously. "But Professor, I told you I have plans and these plans are unmovable!"

"Then make them move," Nathan said. "You still have to get your punishment for being repetitively tardy and you shall receive it at 5:30 this afternoon. You're choice Alexandra. Either be here at that exact time or take your chances with the Honour Court and I don't think you'd be too happy with that considering you're Scholarship."

He saw her blanch and smiled again. "Run along now, Miss Alexandra," he said. "And remember 5:30."

***

Alexandra walked to her dorm room and closed the door with a squeak. She sat on the bed and looked at the newly reset clock and found that she had just over half an hour before she had to be back at Collin's office. It's either that or face the Honour Court and risk her scholarship. Damnit, she thought again as she stood and made her decision. Just go. Maybe it won't be as bad as you think.

She walked over to her closet and changed quietly into another skirt set before walking back to the room door. With a deep breath, she walked out and made her way to Nathan's office once again to receive her punishment.

***

Nathan sat in his office two minutes to 5:30 and waited. Shortly after Alexandra he had left to gather a few things from his house. On his desk sat a paddle with electrical tape wrapped around the handle to prevent slipping, a whip coiled neatly in a circle, and a blind fold. He figured that he'd give her a choice before blindfolding her but his thoughts were interrupted before he could go further. He heard a quiet knock on the door and the automatic sly smile spread across his face. "Come in," he called

Alexandra took a deep breath before walking in. She saw the smile on his face then the objects on his desk and nearly backed out but forced herself to continue on. "Good evening," she said closing the door behind her.

"Good evening to you, Alexandra," he said the smile still in place. "I trust you understand why you're here before we begin?"

"I've been repeatedly tardy to your class," she recited without issues. "May I ask one question though?"

"Certainly, Alexandra," he said. "Ask away."

"What's with the objects on your desk" she said inadvertently crossing her legs nervously. She leaned against the edge of the couch with a sense of fear around her.

"Those are going to participate in your punishment," he said standing and walking over to her. "Or at least two out of the three are anyways. Would you like to hear the rules before we commence to your punishment?" Uncertain, she hesitated in answering and Nathan continued talking before she could form a word. "It is either this Alex. It's you're take your punishment from me...or you could take your chances with the Honour Court. And I don't think you have much of a chance in winning that case. Now matter how cynical and sarcastic you are."

"So you're substituting Honour Court with Corporal Punishment?" Alexandra said taking a step back from Nathan nearly flipping over the couch.

"Exactly," he said. "Now I'll give you the choice. You can choose the whip or the paddle. But either way you're getting blind folded."

"WHAT!?!"

"There's no need to yell, Alex," he said calmly as he walked back over to the desk and looked over at her. While she sat in shock over being blinded, he took in her appearance. She had changed clothes of course but it was a very similar skirt set. It was a shorter skirt however and a blue button down. Her hair was pulled up in a high pony tail out of her face. Good, he thought. As much as I like that silky long hair, it's best that it's out of the way until it needs to be loose. "You need to choose soon, Alex," he said to her. "In about thirty more seconds, this offer will be off the table and I'll see you at Honour Court first thing tomorrow morning. Whip or Paddle."

"Paddle," she spouted before even thinking. "I choose the paddle."

"I figured you would," Nathan said running his fingers over the hard wood of the paddle. "Here are the rules. First: I am not Collins as you usually address me. I am either Professor or Sir. Every time you address me, you will address me as Sir or Professor. Understand." At the nod of her head he continued. "Second: Until I say I'm finished with you, you will do what I say as I say it. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. If I even catch a whiff of resistance, I will send you away and you'll be in Honour Court tomorrow. Understand?" She nodded her head once again. "Good. Now the last and final rule is very simple, you won't speak unless I've given you express permission. If I hear a word out of you and you don't have permission you will be punished as I see fit, besides the punishment you already have. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir, Professor," Alex said quietly.

Now that the rules are out of the way, we shall begin." Nathan walked over to the desk and grabbed the paddle and the blindfold before walking back. "Strip," he gave the one worded command.

Alex looked at him oddly. "Sir," she asked not understanding.

"Undress," he said coolly. "that's the only time I'll give the same command twice. Now get after it. Bare ass."

Alexandra gave slight hesitation but remembered his threat and sighed before unbuttoning her shirt. Her fingers fumbled over the buttons but soon a brown and white polka-dotted demi bra was revealed. Nathan felt his crotch tighten again at the sight of her small but sufficient breasts. She reached behind her to unzip her skirt and it fell down with her shirt.

"Underwear as well, Alexandra," Nathan reminded her.

Suddenly the girl took on a full body blush before his words sunk in. Reluctantly, she reached behind her to undo the clasp on her bra and it fell away revealing the most perfect breasts he's ever seen on any of the co-eds at this school. He resisted a smile as she commenced to lowering her panties. He was disappointed at the lack of pubic hair but the beauty of her pussy made up for it. The way she stood it made it look like a beautiful pale clam shell that needed opening. Nathan walked over to her and stood behind her before tying the blindfold cutting her vision completely. She felt suddenly helpless but cursed herself at the slight arousal she felt in the pit of her stomach.

"Spread your legs for me please," he said from behind her. She spread them shoulder width but he wasn't satisfied with that. He wedged his foot between hers and spread her legs farther to about three feet. Alexandra felt a sudden rush of cool air over her pussy and shivered as it brushed right over her clit. "Now bend over the couch."

"But..." she cut the complaint before it could finish and felt for the couch. Bending over it at the stomach she became aware that her pussy was now at open view to Nathan. The full body blushed only deepened she thought of him looking right at it.

It was true that Nathan was looking at her pussy. It was beautiful to him. A perfect pink colour but it looked very tight. He'd have to work to get himself in, but in due time. He picked up the paddle again and rubbed it against her firm ass and felt her shiver. "I want you to count for me, okay Alexandra?"

"Yes Professor," Alex replied in a shaky voice feeling the cool wood against her ass. She braced herself for the first hit.

SMACK!

She squealed. "One!"

Another smack came without her thought of it. "One, what Alexandra."

SMACK!

"One Sir!" she said with another squeal.

"Technically that was two but okay," he said with a small smile. He drew back once again.

SMACK!

"Three Sir!" she called without thinking.

SMACK!

"Four Sir"

He continued on and on and she counted ending every number with Sir. They made it to fifteen and Nathan carefully inspected her ass to make sure he wasn't causing more pain than needed. The paleness of her firm round ass went away and was replaced with a scarlet red tinge. He put the paddle down for a moment and rubbed his hand over both globes and listed to her quiet gasp. He knew she was crying under the blindfold and that she on the outside was hating the punishment, but her body said otherwise.

I don't believe this, Alex thought to herself as he gave her the breathing period from her paddling. Nathan sat behind her and was carefully rubbing her ass and she actually liked it. To make things worse, she was wet. She felt the pussy juice sliding down her thigh and her face heated more with embarrassment. There she was getting a paddling from the hard-ass teacher of Abandon College and she was actually turned on from it. Alex's thought process stopped the moment she felt Nathan's hand stoop lower down her ass to her thighs.

"Ah ha looky what we have here," he said with his usual sardonic laugh. "Looks like someone is rather enjoying their punishment rather than learning from it." He clicked his tongue in mock despair as he walked over to his desk and came back with a rather large ginger root and a small kitchen knife. He placed the pair on the edge of the couch that Alex was laying over and took of her blind fold.

"Here is your next set of instructions my dear," he said. "Don't move. That's it, okay?"

Alex looked at him quizzically and nodded. He reached behind her and smacked her tender rump making her squeal in surprise. "Yes sir," she said remembering the first rule.

"Good girl," he said sitting back on the couch and picking up the ginger root and the knife. He carefully cut a finger off and peeled the root before holding it up for her to see. "Now, Alex. For the next part of your punishment, this right here is going in your ass. Do you know what it is? I think you should be well informed on the foreign objects that are going to make their way into your body."

Alex held back a sarcastic remark and shook her head staring at the weird slimy object. "No sir," she said. "It smells familiar though."

"Ginger," he said. "Common household spice. Also a common torture device." The sly smile went across his face once again. "Once again I'm going to reiterate on the rule. Don't move or I will tie you down. Understand me?"

She gave a quiet nod then suddenly said "yes sir."

"Good," Nathan said before standing. He walked behind her and Alex kept her head facing forward not wanting to see how he was going to assault her ass. He picked up the finger of ginger and spread her ass cheeks apart before carefully pushing the ginger in her ass. "Relax for me please, Alex," he said meeting her instinctual resistance.

"Yes sir," she said relaxing her asshole and he pushed the ginger finger inside. When it was firmly lodged in her ass he came back around and sat on the couch in front of her with a simple smile on his face. It took a moment before the fiery pain took over her.

"OWW OWW OWWW, WHAT THE HELL IS THIS PROFESSOR!!!" she yelled in pain. "GET IT OUT PLEASE. PLEASE I'LL DO ANYTHING JUST PLEASE GET THIS THING OUT OF ME!"

Nathan's watched as she squirmed trying to abide by his last rule of not moving, but the pain that the ginger gave off was making it nearly impossible. "Just another moment or two Alex," he said to her as he sat back and watched. He listened to her screams and only smiled when they turned into moans of pleasure. "You see Alex, one thing you don't know about ginger. It's a good torture item yes, also, it's a wonderful aphrodisiac. It can make a girl be in serious pain one moment, and the next she's like a bitch in heat just waiting for someone to fuck her." He leaned over so he would be face to face with her. Her moans were intensifying as she bucked her hips against the couch trying to find relief from the pain/pleasure of the ginger. "Do you want to be fucked, Alex?" he asked in a quiet whisper. "Would you like to be given at least some relief?"

She looked at him with a glazed look of total arousal. She nodded quietly and then said throughout the moans, "Yes...sir."

Collins' smile came though once again. She was broken, now was the next part of the phase. He stood up and walked behind her and gently touched the ginger root pushing it further. The untouched slimy part touched her nether regions and she screamed again in pain.

"OWW OWW OWW!!," she yelled once again. "PROFESSOR THAT HURTS!! PLEASE MAKE IT STOP! PLEASE!!!"

With his other hand, Collins reached down to her pussy and gently rubbed against her hardened clitoris. Her screamed lowered to a moan of pure pleasure, but he took his finger away all to quickly. Alex was surprised at her self. There she was, naked and bent over her teacher's couch in his office. She had a ginger root shoved up her ass and he was playing with it while fingering her clit. And better yet, in the process of all this, she was very close to cumming but it kept evading her.

Collins rubbed her clit once more but a little longer drawing her moans out, but took it away sensing her closeness. He bent over her ass pressing his growing hard on against her thighs as he asked her, "do you want to cum, Alex?"

She nodded hysterically. He slapped her ass leaving a hand mark. "Rule number 1 Alex," he said to her as he just barely rubbed her erect clit once again.

"YESS SIR," she screamed in total pleasure but orgasm continued to evade her.

"Beg for it," he said simply. He began to tease her. He'd place his finger on her clit for a moment, then take it off. Place it again, take it off until she couldn't stand it anymore.

"PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SIR, LET ME CUM PLEASE," she called in total anguish. "I NEED TO CUM SO BADLY PROFESSOR. PLEASE LET ME. STOP TEASING ME!!!"

Collins smiled and thrust his fingers deep in her pussy. She felt abnormally tight for a 20 year old but at the moment, it didn't seem to matter. Her pussy clenched around him tightly as he rubbed his thumb against her clit continuously and brought her spasming against the couch. Her moans were music to his ears as she yelled and screamed incoherent words. Soon without warning, her pussy juices fell from onto his hand and wrist and he only smiled as she began whimpering through her post orgasm phase.

"Good girl," he said picking her up and laying her on the couch with the ginger still firmly lodged in her ass "I'll give you time to recover but we still have to finish before I turn you loose. Maybe all this you learn tonight will teach you no to be late to my class."