Ali and Lara's Double-Ended Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ali's thighs rose off the bed as she drove the glass into her friend. Lara's hips rose to meet her as he did so, thrusting back, both women yelling out as the cock disappeared into them both, nothing visible and two clits coming together and teasing each other further. I just watched in awe, listening to their breathing as they got closer to an orgasm. Ali tried to move position, rising up a little and forcing down into Lara, who responded by reaching for Ali's deep red nipples and tugging them hard, bringing a howl of pleasure form Ali's lips. Both women began shaking their heads, yet still they thrust into each other as their orgasms approached. I could barely see glass as they worked hard at keeping the toy firmly in place. Finally with a howl of pleasure, moaning loudly and then screaming at her friend, "Fuck, yes, fuck ... arrrgh, god that..nnnghhhh..." Ali came first, barely a second or two ahead of Lara, who bucked and writhed as her orgasm swept over her. The two women mounted each other, their bodies higher and higher as they came, muscles spasming inside, cunts grasping and gripping the glass toy, not wanting it to leave their pussies as the orgasm ripped through them.

Finally the orgasms began to subside, the thrusting movements of Ali's hips slowed and the two friends lowered themselves back down onto the bed, being careful to make sure the glass dildo was still firmly held in place. Gentle rotating movements of Ali's hips kept the glass invader moving slightly inside both the now flooded pussies. Ali reached forward, smiling as she stroked lightly around the areola and hard nipple of Lara's flushed breasts. Lara's hips rose ever so slightly at each rotation, but the two women were careful now, sensitive to the needs of the other and the feel of the solid cock inside them both. I stood quietly to one side as Ali whispered, "Shall we try again, I am not sure as I got deep enough...?"

With that Ali gently pushed forward and Lara was forced ever more backwards, her legs spreading wider as Ali's persistent pressure forced her onto her back. Now Ali was almost stood over Lara, her pussy above her friends, Lara's legs splayed and held in Ali's hands as she stood astride her. Straightening her legs I watched glistening glass appear between the two shaven smooth pussies, before Ali slid down and shoved hard into Lara. Both women groaned as the invader got deeper again into their wide stretched pussies. Their stocking covered legs contrasted against each other, Ali 's silky, barely black ones showing off her toned, slim legs as she sat astride Lara and started a rhythm above the sexy blonde as she strove for yet another orgasm. With each upwards stroke I saw the glass cock pull out of Lara, tugged by the tight cunt muscles of my friend, before she drove it harder down into Lara's raw and widespread cunt. Ali was holding Lara's legs wide open as she rode up and down that glass cock, fucking her friend with it. Lara's head began to roll, her breath already coming in shorter gasps as the two pussies met hard with each downward thrust of Ali's powerful smooth thighs. I wanted to join in, my cock now at full hardness even after cumming so recently. I moved alongside Lara's head near the edge of the bed, smiling at Ali as I did so.

Lara's tits were full and firm, even when laying down they presented a magnificently sexy spectacle. I lightly teased the firm flesh of each one as Ali slowly fucked her friend. Reaching across to pinch each nipple in turn, working on the hard flesh until each one stood proud. Lara rolled her head to one side and the other, then took the tip of my cock in between her lips even as I rolled her tits around, together and apart, sliding my hands all over her silky flesh. Ali was tugging at her own nipples now, Lara's legs left to spread on their own as she too strove for another orgasm. Lara sucked more and more of my cock into her mouth, and began playing with her own tits, encouraging me to reach across to feel the firm tit flesh of my friend. Her pert tits were and are the best I have seen and played with, the weight perfect, the fullness fitting into my hands as I fondled them. Ali's nipples were bullet hard, her areola around them raised and puffy with excitement and abuse. The sex with Lara has been a long held fantasy and was clearly bringing her to arousal so much quicker than normal. The working out was paying off, her thighs were driving the cock between them time and again into their already sensitive pussies, and I could hear and see the juices created seeping out between two red and stretched cunts. As Lara sucked and I played, Ali fucked and the rhythm between us was unstoppable. Finally my cock sank all the way into Lara's mouth as she screamed around my flesh. I watched her tense up, rising her hips again to meet the downward thrust of Ali and her glass invader. This pushed the cock hard into Ali, rewarding her with another orgasm. It ripped through her even as Lara was coming down from her own, the tension released, Ali screaming, "Fuck, yes, yeeeessss, aaargh" as she bucked and writhed above Lara's widespread thighs. Their pussies and clits met again and again, labia lewdly stretched around the slick solid glass cock, juices mingling, running down between them as they finally slowed down, and came to a panting, giggling rest.

Lara let my cock go, still an orgasm inside it waiting to happen, before looking up at her friend. She reached up to tweak a nipple, and just said, "Thanks, I owe you both one for that...."

Ali smiled back, rocking ever so gently on Lara and keeping the glass dildo moving slowly inside them both. Lara was lazily playing with Ali's tits, stroking lightly around the nipples, feeling the weight of each one. I leant across to lick one of her nipples, bringing a gasp from Ali, then, "Lara, I think we owe someone a bit of attention again and I want to repay the favour you so kindly did for us earlier".

With a soft slurping and sighs from both women Ali slid off her end of the well used glass cock, and I was amazed at how much she had taken inside her pussy. Her juices coated the shaft, slowly dripping down towards Lara's full cunt. Ali now eased it out of Lara, the same long firm shaft coming out from between her widespread, engorged and slickly wet labia. Finally the head popped out, and juices flowed from her open pussy as the two women licked the ends of the cock, sharing each other's juices. I was as hard as I had been earlier, and I knew I would take longer to explode than I had done, but Ali had other ideas.

Reaching between her slick thighs, she first coated Lara's tits in some of the copious girl cum the glass cock had released. She then slid her hand down between Lara's widespread legs, scooping up her cum in the same way and spreading it with her own cum on Lara's firm tits. She revelled in the feel of these firm, full orbs of flesh as she rolled them around. Then she leant forward and took my cock between her blood red lips, stilling me instantly. She proceeded to work my cock over, laving it with her tongue, bathing it in her saliva as it slid between her lips. Her eyes met mine as she worked my cock in slowly, savouring the precum already forming, licking the tip of my cock before sliding just the head in. The way she worked the whole shaft with her mouth, her lips, her tongue was amazing. Even though I had cum earlier I could feel the way Ali was teasing my was boiling the cum up in my balls, my purple cock head disappearing between her lips time and again.

After what seemed an age, Ali slid her mouth off my cock and eased me towards the glistening flesh of Lara's cum covered mounds. I gasped as Ali rolled Lara's fantastic tits around my cock, covering its full length as she slid it through the valley between her glorious tits. I stared into Lara's smiling eyes as Ali worked her firm orbs around my hard, purple flesh. Lara licked her lips, pouting sexily as she purred, "Go on, cum for me, cum hard all over me."

I was moaning and breathing hard now, my cock trapped between the mounds of flesh as Ali worked me towards another mighty orgasm. Her hands worked the long hard flesh, teasing Lara's cum covered nipples with one hand as she milked my cock with the other. I could feel the orgasm building, the excitement and teasing of the past hours had brought me close to cumming even before Ali had closed her lips around my cock. Lara reached up and tugged at Ali's nipples as her friend was bent over playing with my cock. I felt a had slip between my legs and stroke ever so lightly on my perineum, touching but not penetrating my ass.

"Ooooh, fuck, that's soooo sexy, I.... Oh god....I am sooo close..." I growled, as the first pulse was almost uncontrollable. Ali grabbed the base of my throbbing cock as I started to speak and tried to hold the first spurt, keeping it back until the desire to cum had subsided a little, then she smiled, and went back to sliding my cock between Lara's tits once again. As their juices dried on her flesh, Lara reached between Ali's thighs and coated her fingers with her still flowing juices, and rubbed them into her own tits as Ali worked my cock closer and closer. I was moaning now, the sensations were indescribable, the vision of these two sexy woman playing, playing with each other, playing with me was working me up again and I could feel I was going to cum. I whispered in Ali's ear, "You two are just incredible, I want to cum on her breasts for you."

"I intend letting you do just that, though I am going to coat my friend's beautiful face as well," smiled Ali, teasing the tip of my sensitive cock as she spoke.

"Mm, nnrgh, oooh god," I groaned again, and the feelings got too much. The light scratching over the end of my glans was the final straw, my rigid flesh sliding between Lara's girl cum-coated globes was about to explode. Ali realised and held the base of my cock until I tensed and could feel the first spurt starting. As she released my cock I yelled, "Fuck...." as the first stream of my milky white cum shot out and hit Lara's cheek. She looked startled but then slid out her tongue to catch some of the fluid coating her face. I thrust between her tits as each spurt came out, the first two or three covering her cheeks and lips, and finally the force subsiding as Ali milked my cock onto Lara's already slick tits.

"Fuck," I said again, "that was amazing" but Ali wasn't listening. She let go of my softening cock and as I slid back from between the mounds of flesh she dove in. Mashing her tits onto Lara's she kissed her full on the lips, sweeping my cum between them and drinking it in, sharing it with her friend even as she used her breasts to spread my seed. She eased down, her mouth covering Lara's tits one by one, licking our combined juices from her solidly upright nipples as Lara writhed beneath the onslaught. Finally Ali stopped, rolling a nipple around for a last time and looking up at me.

"Mmm, tasty. Satisfied?"

"For now," I smiled in response, "cumming twice means I need a break, but its Lara's turn to lead next time if she wants to?"

Lara's tousled head turned towards me and smiled, nodding in agreement as we collapsed next to each other in a comfortable huddle, sated but committed to pleasuring each other again soon.

12