Alia Patwardhan of Maharashtra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wishes do come true sometimes, Malik, let me show you," Alia retorted, and she surprised herself, and Malik by laying her hand on his lap and looking into his eyes confidently. Malik bit his lip and looked at Alia, quietly astonished by her boldness. The young woman drew closer to him, until their faces were inches apart. What a woman, Malik thought, absolutely amazed. That's when he closed the distance between them and kissed Alia on the lips. Just like that, their world changed...

"I had a great time," Malik said to Alia, and he gently kissed her on the lips, a few minutes later, as they stood in front of her on-campus residence. The young woman beamed at him, loving the way his lips felt when pressed against hers. Hugging Alia gently, Malik pushed his tongue down her throat, and they embraced like this for a long moment. When they came up for air, Alia sighed, for she didn't want this moment to end.

"Me too," Alia giggled, and she was all smiles as she waved Malik goodbye, then rushed to her dorm. Her roommate Abby wasn't there, and for once Alia wished she were around because she wanted to tell someone, anyone, about the experience she'd just had with the most amazing guy ever. Malik was something else. Tall, sexy and handsome. And definitely going places. I'm going to make you forget all about Amrita, my dear Malik, Alia swore to herself.

Thus began the romance that changed Alia's life. She and Malik became inseparable after this memorable first outing, and after that, they began hanging out regularly. Malik seemed to really know his way around Ottawa and took Alia to fun and exciting places like the Saint Laurent Mall in the Vanier area, the Mandarin restaurant in Orleans, and her all-time favorite, the Billings Bridge Mall.

"Anyone, male or female, Black or White, who messes with my lady is either getting their asses kicked or they're getting cussed out," Malik said, when Alia told him about her experience with the racist old White lady at Billings Bridge Mall. That evening, the two of them were sitting inside the food court, dining on tasty Chinese food, and Alia was glowing. When Malik took her hand and kissed it, Alia giggled and sighed happily. What a man, she thought.

Walking around the City of Ottawa, and the Carleton University campus, with Malik Zithulele, Alia's world began to change. For example, she saw the way people looked at Malik, whether he was by himself or with her. The tall, handsome young South African was always impeccably dressed and quite gentlemanly, yet a lot of White people acted uncomfortable in his presence. White guys and South Asian guys seemed to stare the most when they saw Alia hold Malik's hand. Get lost, bigoted losers, Alia thought dismissively when she saw looks of disapproval on their faces.

"You're amazing, my sweet Malik," Alia replied, and she leaned closer and gently kissed him on the lips. Malik kissed her back, then smiled bashfully. Hand in hand, the two of them left the mall, and took the number four bus going to Carleton University. Once there, they headed straight for Alia's residence. She'd called Abby, to make sure her roommate wasn't there. They had the place to themselves, at last...

"Would you like a drink, handsome?" Alia said to Malik, as he sat on her living room couch. Malik shook his head, and grinned as Alia walked up to him. The young woman grinned and sat on his lap, and he gently stroked her lovely face with one hand while caressing her thick derriere with the other. Alia grinned as Malik caressed her big bum, and playfully slapped it.

"I'm thirsty for you, sexy lady," Malik replied, and he kissed Alia, who embraced him passionately. Just like that, the two of them began to make love. Hastily they undressed each other, and Malik beheld Alia in all of her glory. The tall and chubby young Indian woman usually felt self-conscious whenever she was naked, even around other females in the locker room at the gym, but when Malik looked at her, she knew he found her beautiful.

"Do you like what you see?" Alia asked, in a soft tone, and Malik grinned and nodded, then went to work on her. He laid Alia on the carpeted floor, and kissed every inch of the woman whom he thought of as his Vedic goddess. Alia sighed happily as Malik kissed her lips and caressed her big breasts, flicking his tongue over the areolas before sucking on them. Spreading her thick thighs wide open, Malik slid his hand between them and she gasped as she felt his fingers worm their way into her womanhood...

"Just relax and enjoy, darling," Malik replied, and Alia licked her lips, smiling with anticipation as he brought his dark, handsome face to the space between her thighs. Without another word, Malik began eating Alia's pussy, sliding his fingers into her wetness while teasing her clit with his tongue. As she experienced pleasures she'd only imagined, Alia found herself crying out. She felt nervous, sure, but she also wanted to give herself over to Malik, the man she loved...

"Malik, this will be my first time," Alia paused to say, and Malik looked up at her and smiled. Gently he kissed her, and then resumed working on her. Alia lay there, licking her lips and relaxing as Malik pleasured her. With his agile tongue and magic fingers, Malik caused Alia to moan and squeal. The young woman found herself squirming and groaning in pleasure as her lover worked his magic on her. Soon she exploded in orgasmic delight, and her squeals echoed across the apartment...

"Let's make love," Malik said, a few minutes later, as Alia looked at him through moist eyes, still a little woozy from her orgasm. Alia smiled and nodded, placing her complete trust in him. She looked at Malik's dark-skinned, muscular body, and sighed happily. Malik took her hands and placed them on his sex. Alia smiled and gingerly stroked Malik's long, hard dick. She had never touched a penis before, and found quite excited to hold his...

"I'm ready," Alia whispered, and Malik nodded and kissed her, then he got her into position. Lifting Alia's thick legs in the air, Malik rested them on his broad shoulders, and then he rubbed his dick against her pussy. Alia looked into Malik's eyes, and saw a burning desire there, and a passionate, intense love which matched her own. For he was the man for whom she'd do anything...

"So am I," Malik replied, and without further ado, he pushed his dick into Alia's pussy. The young woman sighed as Malik's dick slid into her. She felt a slight pain as he penetrated her, but it quickly went away. As Malik began thrusting into her with slow, deep strokes, Alia licked her lips, loving the burn she felt inside. It felt wonderful, the feeling of fullness. Pinching her nipples, Alia looked up at Malik, whose handsome face was contorted in concentration as he fucked her.

"Oh yes," Alia squealed, and Malik began to fuck her with gusto, going deeper and deeper. Passionately, Malik and Alia went at it, fucking passionately over almost every inch of the apartment. Alia found herself on all fours, face down and big ass up, as Malik gripped her wide hips and fucked her from behind. Alia gave as good as she got, grinding her bum against Malik's groin, driving him deeper inside of her. Malik took Alia to the edge and didn't let up until the exhausted, happy young woman signaled that she'd had enough...

"Welcome to a whole new world, my sweet," Malik Zithulele said as he and Alia Patwardhan lay in bed, entwined in each other's arms. Alia looked at the man she loved and smiled, feeling giddy with happiness. She'd just had sex for the first time and felt absolutely awesome. Malik smiled at her and kissed her on the forehead. Alia purred with contentment then rolled on top of her man, and a surprised Malik laughed out loud.

"Get ready for round two," Alia said, as she straddled Malik, and she smiled as she felt his manhood harden under her. The curvy young woman and her ardent lover did much exploring on that awesome first night together, and the fun was just beginning. Two unique souls, far from their respective homelands for the first time in their times, found each other in the most unlikely of places. Passion rules the world, and even devout, Hijab-wearing Muslim ladies need it in their lives. Just ask Alia Patwardhan.

12