Alia's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had no idea why, but it felt right as my hands moved towards her waist and I moved closer to her and returned the kiss. Softly, her hands moved down my robe, over my firm C-cup breasts before pulling open the robe softly as her hands wrapped around my waist and pulled me as close as possible as we both moaned with pleasure at the kiss we shared. Almost teasing her as we both knew what we now wanted, I stood and gently allowed my robe to fall from my shoulders and for the first time I revealed my naked body to someone else, my former owner, my life long friend Teela. Slowly standing with a smile on her face as her eyes ran over my naked form, Teela slid off the shoulder straps of her nightgown allowing to slide gently down her delicate body and onto the floor as her naked perfection was revealed to me for the first time. Her breasts where larger then my own and her body was perfectly toned, my eyes traced the pale markings down her figure towards her hairless and inviting womanhood as she smiled and slowly turned, showing me everything of her amazing alien figure. Slowly, with a smile on my face, I did the same before she pressed her body against my own and we both kissed with passion while her hands slide down my back towards my firm buttocks.

For years in my service to her family, they had protected me from the others of her kind, many of which would have taken advantage of a young human woman, even when it was thought that her father had taken my virginity, he had refused to touch me in such a way and now I was about to give my precious virginity to my only friend on this world, in the entire universe as she whispered that I could take hers through her soft and gentle kisses on my neck and shoulder. Taking her hand gently in my own, I led her towards my large and comfortable bed before I pulled back the covers and we both lay naked next to each other for the first time.

It was a biological fact that the Varis species had not grown pubic hair nor had she ever seen it before. Her fingertips gently traced down my body from my lips, over my breasts, down my stomach before brushing gently through my neatly trimmed black pubic hair while I moaned gently at her touch as she watched her fingertips gently brush through the short black and curly hair. We both had no idea what we where doing with each other but instinct had overtaken us both as we had both shared another deep and passionate kiss while she lay on top of me and my legs wrapped around her waist. My heart pounded in my chest with excitement at the feeling of our bodies pressed together.

Gently Teela kissed down my neck and shoulders and over my left breast and finally my erect nipple slipped into her mouth while her hands caressed both of my breasts. My fingers ran through her long golden hair while she kissed and caressed my breasts slowly as I moaned with satisfaction at the beautiful woman's sensual touch of my virgin body. As she looked up into my eyes, I could see that they burned with passion as she gently nibbled on my left nipple before once again moving down my body with her lips and tongue while her hands firmly squeezed my breasts. I had never felt such pleasure in my life as I had at the moment and by that time, I was aching for more as she ran her tongue through my pubic hair softly before stopping between my legs as I spread them for her with a large smile on my face.

On thing I had never known about the Varis species, but I had quickly discovered as she ran her tongue over my moist and waiting lips was how long their tongue really was. I felt her hot breath gently on my waiting lips as her hands moved down my body from my breasts towards my hips while her mouth locked around my moist lips gently and her tongue pressed slowly inside me six inches as I gasped in shock and pleasure at what I felt for the first time. If I remember correctly, the shock at feeling her tongue slowly and gently push inside me made me clench my thighs together as she moaned with pleasure at my taste before her tongue slowly moved around inside me in a clockwise movement, tasting every inch of what I had to offer her and slowly retracting back inside of her mouth as I sighed with excitement at what I had felt.

The sensation was like nothing that I had ever felt before as I had never thought of pleasuring myself as it was forbidden to do so. Looking up at me with a smile, her face once again returned between my thighs as I felt her long and soft alien tongue run along my inner thighs before once again parting my lips and touching something that I never knew existed on my own body as I gasped with shock and intense pleasure at what I felt. Taking her cues from how my body was responding to what her tongue was doing between my now throbbing and wet lips, Teela continued her exploration of my most private parts as for the first time in my life, I squeezed my own breasts in sexual pleasure while moaning loudly at what I was experiencing. An intense feeling began to build up inside of me as my body began to tingle, my breathing became so erratic that I felt light-headed before I started to shake seemingly uncontrollably, it had almost felt like an irruption between my legs as my body relaxed to such a point where I could barely move, think or speak as all I did was moan and gasp for my breath.

Finally after almost an eternity, my strength returned slowly as I looked down at Leeta between my legs as she watched me with a large smile on her lips while her face dripped with what I thought was her own sweat. I had no idea that I had felt my first orgasm nor did I even know the meaning of the word at that time while my alien beauty crawled up my body, running her tongue along my flesh before she lay on top of me once more as we passionately kissed and for the first time, I tasted the unusual bitter-sweet flavour of my own body. With a large smile on her face, she had explained to me what had happened and that what I had felt was normal for a female, all though she had no idea that an orgasm was the same for both of our species.

For a long time, she held me lovingly in her arms while she brushed my hair away from my face and we gently shared kisses while my fingertips traced the markings on her body from her hairline down towards her own gentiles and back towards her hairline slowly. I had no idea that the markings where considered by her kind as one of the most erogenous zones on the Varis female's body, more so around her hairline, breasts and gentiles but hearing the gentle moan in from her lips, I lay her down on the bed and sat at her side before running my tongue down her markings slowly only stopping for a moment at her large breasts and toyed with her erect nipples at that had brought me an intense pleasure and I was hoping it would bring her the same pleasurable feelings.

It was fare to say that I had no idea what I was doing as this was the extent of my sexual knowledge, but I duplicated her movements around my body as much as I could while paying particular attention to the markings on her body since my tongue softly moving over them had brought her intense pleasure. A gentle moan slipped from her lips while I positioned myself between her legs as she spread them for me while her hands traced the markings on the sides of her own large breasts. A slight sense of fear overcame me as I looked up at her tight virgin genitals. Her body appeared as fully human as her curves where that of perfection. Perfectly curved and toned with large breasts, only one way to describe her breasts was if she was human as she would have large and firm 32DD cup which bounced and moved as gloriously as any I had seen from the human women I knew.

Somehow, she knew of my hesitation as she looked down and me and whispered that I did not have to do anything, if I did not want to. The aroma which came from her body was as sweet as anything I had ever known as I smiled and kissed her delicate lips and my hands gently gripped her thighs and finally my tongue separated her lips. Her flavour was like nothing I had ever tasted before, even when my own flavour filled my mouth from our kiss earlier, it was sweet and as delicate as I knew she was and that only served to fuel my exploration of my life long friend as with each stroke of my tongue, I pushed slightly deeper inside of her. I knew that my tongue was much shorter then her own, so with a smile on my face as I looked up past her large breasts at her amazing beauty, I softly pushed two fingers inside of her as she gasped with pleasure while my own tongue explored inside of her, searching for what she had given me which I finally discovered as she moaned in ecstasy which had only served to fuel my passion as I slowly brought her towards her first orgasm as her sweet juices erupted over my face and into my mouth which I accepted willingly as she purred softly.

Like my own, her body shook as I licked her lips and thighs clean of the amazingly sweet juices from her body before I crawled up her and lay on top of my friend as our breasts pressed against each others and our lips met with a passionate and loving kiss. My own flavour still remained on her lips and tongue as they mixed gently. Finally, I broke our kiss and looked into her eyes lovingly which had begun to change colour into an unusual mix of her natural grey and blue, something which had been created by the powerful orgasm she had experienced.

It was fair to say that we spent the rest of the night together in my private chambers while we explored each other's bodies and our own. Her family had shown me much kindness and patience since I was brought into their home as a toy for their young daughter, I guess you could say that after that night, I retook my old position as her toy as we continued with our sexual relationship from that night onwards. The morning after, Teela dismissed the staff for the week and allowed them the freedom of the west wing of her large family home as we continued with our exploration of our newly discovered sexual relationship with each other. The staff that her family had hired, knew that I had become her lover as I packed up my clothes and belongings and moved into her own chambers where we would live together. She knew about the human female's bodily clock and respected my privacy during those times as Varis females did not have the same time of the month, in fact, they did not experience the monthly times, although in the days that followed, she thoroughly enjoyed the increase of my sexual appetite for her body.

What happened to Varis females was different, as they would almost psychically bond with their mates which became me as our love for each other had exploded into something amazing. Over time, Teela had picked up certain feelings that I was having about the human slaves in what had become our home as in a move which had shocked her culture, she had freed all of her human slaves and hired them as paid staff, a movement which at first, was slow to expand across the planet but eventually most human where free to do as they wanted. It had taken a further five years after our first declaration of our love for each other for the Varis authorities to accept what we had, but finally I and others like me where granted citizenship within the Varis culture and the very next day, Teela and I where bonded in what was once called marriage by Humans.

I love my alien, no... not alien, not Varis, just my wife, my oldest and closest friend. Over time, many of our staff had moved onto other things after schooling of humans had become the normal thing and a surge in births had exploded onto the scene as Human and Varis had begun to interbreed which had begun to create a new race of hybrids who where welcomed into our expanding society with open arms. At first, it was not all fun and games as I made it out to be, as Teela and myself had become the target of those who wanted to keep their civilisation pure. The family business had collapsed as few would do business with us since and we had even come close to loosing the home we had both lived in for many years, but Teela always had a plan as she took up office in the Varis government, I was ever at her side while I opened up the first school for human children.

Although I am not as intelligent as the Varis themselves, what I had created was the first of many changed within their society as my loving wife at my side I had pushed for equal rights for humans and finally rebuilt the old family business. I think that when Teela's father, Jerrod had seen the way that I missed and loved Teela, he knew that we where meant to change the world somehow, I wander if he would have ever expected it to change this way?

I know that he was a visionary in the way that he treated me, even when I was once mistreated by his daughter a few days after I came into his household, he made her apologise to me for what she had done. He had shown me great kindness and love almost to the point where he once told me that he had even considered me as not his property, but his daughter in some way. I guess that was brought on by the way I had handled the death of his wife, Teela's mother. It was on her tenth birthday, Teela had locked herself in her room for three days and refused to talk with anyone about how she felt. I had hated seeing her in such a way, so I climbed up the side of the house, four stories with my bare hands and feet and broke into her room to force her to speak with me, ten minutes later when she opened the door and ran into her father's arms weeping, he thanked me for what I had done for him in the only way that his culture would allow, he smiled at me and nodded with respect before he carried his daughter away in his large and powerful arms. Yet as I stood with my hands bleeding from breaking through the glass window, he put down his daughter after noticing the blood dripping from my fists as he cleaned and bandaged my wounds himself before taking me to a medical centre where the wounds would be erased. When I spoke out to the Doctors, I was hit by one of them for speaking out of term, something that angered him beyond belief and forced the doctor to apologise. A small scar still remains on the left side of my jaw from the doctor's hand as a reminder of what I was.

Ohh, I have to say this. Teela and I have, by the time I write this, been together for eight years and as much in love as the first day I made love to her. We have since adopted two orphans as our own children, two girls, one Varis and one Human, they will want for nothing for their entire lives as we are raising them together as sisters in a loving family unit. What of Earth you may ask? Earth is nothing but a dead world now, uninhabitable for centuries to come while Human and Varis alike live together as one species. I once met those who had sold me for extra rations, it was shortly after my story had emerged for the world to know, I thanked them for what they had done for me, we both did. We gave them some money and they disappeared from our lives forever, I hope. I never did find out what happened to my parents, although we both still keep looking. If my father is alive somewhere, I want to find him and bring him into the life that we both have together, as does my loving and beautiful wife Teela.

There is more to this story, but that is for another time.

The End.

12