Alice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then she saw it.

Alice had brought her head up to catch her breath for a moment, and it was there. The damp molecules sparkling in the hair beneath Alice's face were not reflecting plain colours. They were orange, yellow, mauve, purple. The shape. The clit. It was all there.

"Is everything okay, my love?" asked the Dominie

"I... it's just like the Matrix of the Other. It's in your..."

"Um, yes, yes it is..."

"But... why is there a, a picture of the Matrix of the Other... in your cunt?"

The Dominie sighed and shifted her body a little. "It's my fault, love. I should have explained. You see, a million, million years ago, I made the Matrix of the Other for my people to determine the path of time and space. And then they turned against me. I wanted... I still want... to use it to help everyone in the universe. Wouldn't you, if you could change history? Wouldn't you want to change it for the better? But they said no, we can't get involved, we mustn't interfere. So I changed the rules. The Matrix of the Other became part of my very person, so nobody made the rules but me, and I fled my people wherever they might chase me. Sorry, am I getting too wrapped up in history here? The important thing is: my cunt is the Matrix of the Other."

"So this morning, I was in... your...?"

"Part of the side-effect is that I can change history using my masturbation fantasies. I wasn't fantasising about you this morning... much. You were just in the fantasy to help me. I was attempting to relieve the suffering of French peasants during the Seven Years War. It occasionally required persuading Mme de Pompadour to grant me her assistance," and a brief smile passed over her face.

Alice thought about this for a few seconds, then buried her face back in the Dominie's cunt and began licking again. The Dominie moaned and thrusted into her face, then squeezed her with her thighs. As the Dominie wound her fingers once more into Alice's hair, Alice raised her head and asked, "So, um, do you like to be finger-fucked?"

"I love it!" said the Dominie.

"And... fisted?"

The Dominie chuckled. "Be my guest."

Alice slipped one finger, then two in, as easily as a knife through butter by this time. Three was little more work. She fucked the Dominie for a while like that, always still licking, then squeezed in the fourth as she worked. Finally she cupped her fingers to a shape a little reminiscent of the shape she'd used to jam her hands into her jacket pocket, stopped licking, and slowly and carefully slid in her thumb.

A moment of great trust and intimacy passed between them. Alice slid her hand inside over the second knuckle, until her fingers were up against the Dominie's cervix, and then with infinite delicacy folded her hands into a fist. She bent down and started fist-fucking the Dominie again, the Dominie began panting and grunting, and as Alice's fist became more and more slippery she fucked faster and faster. As the Dominine gasped and grunted and began to yell a yell which would make bulls and foghorns pack up and go home, she squeezed her thighs around Alice's ears, and her cunt shuddered, and pulsed, and came, and came..

And somewhere, Manisha was alive.

12