Alice Across the Hall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fell into the bedding next to Alice, who was looking at the ceiling with glazed eyes. Her doughy breasts had fallen back onto themselves but those plump nipples rose proudly from their platforms and after I leaned over her my suspicions that they were fun to suckle on was confirmed. After going back and forth my now slick bald skull got an affection tub before she put that hand under her head to watch me nurse on her.

"You're sweaty,' Alice noted after polishing my dome.

"So are you," I responded as I leaned upward and ran my tongue through her exposed underarm, the smooth skin lightly scented and moist, and as she giggled and squirmed I observed, "Somebody shaved."

"No Carl, it's just that it grows so slow that it will take time for it to arrive. Must be the aging."

"Tell that to my chin," I said as I excused myself to tinkle, and when I returned Alice was sitting on the edge of the bed looking introspectively at the carpet. "Time to go?"

"Yes. You can do me a favor though," she asked. "Tell me I'm not the horrible person I think I am."

"You know you aren't. If I had somehow managed to keep my marriage together and I was in the situation John is, I wouldn't mind if she took care of her needs. It would be like she was denying me for another. And what if it were you instead of John? You wouldn't begrudge him."

"I suppose," Alice replied as she stood up and put her robe back on. "Food for thought."

***

I had the coffee brewing the next morning but drank it all by myself because there was no sign of Alice. I wasn't all that surprised and while I enjoyed her company and the other things there was the possibility that Alice would not be stopping by anymore, and while I didn't like that I understood and respected her decision.

The next morning I made coffee again and was pleasantly surprised to hearhe knock on the door, and as I let Alice in she told me that she just got seen walking across the hall in her robe so people may talk.

"I'm glad to see you Alice," I said sincerely.

"Would have come by yesterday but I was having a little difficulty walking," she quipped and then added, I'm exaggerating - slightly.

Coffee went swimmingly and Alice's visit began with a brief discussion of a Scrabble tournament that would be taking place in the community room next week, got more interesting when she shifted in her chair and parted her legs, which caused the robe to open.

The visit reached its zenith with Alice on all fours while I took her from behind with a fistful of her silver locks in hand, and when she practically screamed HARDER what did I think? It might not have been love in my heart but it was pretty close.

Alice visits just about every morning but the sex is only 2 or 3 times a week. That's plenty for both of us, and besides the conversation is fun. As for poor John, he sits over there in their apartment oblivious to it all, poor soul. I feel bad for him but then I reason, he fully enjoyed an amazing woman for over 30 years so while lucky might not be right word, I guess it could be worse.

***

Thank you for reading.

12