Alice Amoeba Ch. 01

Story Info
Alice returns from the lake, a changed woman.
3k words
4.28
64.4k
30

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertOne
PrevertOne
1,160 Followers

Warning Folks! She is a Blob, and does blobby things. So expect a bit of horror with your hentai.

*

Blue Lake; a pristine, quiet getaway. The calm, dark waters hid many secrets. Tales of government experiments, mysterious disappearances, and strange visions permeated the local community. The year previous, a young woman vanished without a trace.

The resort of the same name closed, due in part to the disappearance. Other disasters contributed: a fire at the main building, the discovery of improperly disposed chemicals, and crushing fines against the owner. The owner cut his losses and put the property up for sale. The bad reputation frightened away the few prospects. Blue Lake earned it, a monster lived in its waters. In midsummer, the monster came out.

A series of bubbles effervesced from the depths. They started in the middle of the lake and bubbled towards the shore. The bubbles passed an old abandoned raft where a young woman had undergone a life-changing experience. The effervescent globes stopped at the lake's edge. The waters calmed in a quiet interlude. A moment later, with slow, deliberate strides, the monster emerged, like a siren from mythology.

It strode along the lake shore. Animals nearby scattered, instinctively sensing the malevolent otherness of the creature. A few insects, mosquitoes, gnats, landed on the creature's "skin". They would not suck blood from another animal again.

The creature strode down a path to an abandoned cabin and paused, remembering. A woman lived here; she was dead now. The cabin was deserted; the creature found nothing of interest. It continued down the trail, past a burnt out shell, to the road beyond.

*****

Stu "The Stud" Collins (a self-named honorific) was a redneck and a piece of shit (meaning no insult but his piece-of-shitness made him a disgrace to rednecks everywhere). He was gunning his '51 F-1 pickup along the back roads near Blue Lake when he saw a sight that made him goggle in disbelief: a naked woman, a hot naked woman, walking along the side of the road. "Holee fuck!"

Now Stu was an opportunist. If he saw a girl and got her alone, he'd nail her. While he preferred the hot chicks, he wasn't exactly discriminating. Any girl would do in a pinch.

Sure there were complications, a conviction for rape among them, but he'd gotten smart: condoms, gloves, an occasional murder. Up 'til now, mostly prostitutes. Working delivery, constantly changing routes made anonymity easy. Now to have this pie fall like manna into his lap made him almost believe in God...and He was smiling on Stu tonight.

"Probably some girl got into a crash...nah, doesn't explain the clothes. There's lakes around, maybe she skinny dipped and somebody stole 'em. Ah well, bad for her, good for me. Heh!"

Stu was smart enough to figure the girl was probably skittish, so he put on his best Good Samaritan face and stopped the truck. He stepped out and approached the woman slowly, trying not to look menacing.

The woman strode toward him at a steady pace, occasionally glancing about. She didn't seem confused or dazed. Stu got close enough for a good look and thought, "Yes! I'm going to get lucky tonight!"

The girl was hot alright. She'd obviously been swimming. She had this "just stepped out of the shower" slick to her, the kind Stu liked. Her dark brown hair was all wet and slicked back, down to her shoulder blades.

The girl had some curves: fine melon boobs, flat belly, curvy hips; a glistening pink pussy set in a nice, trim, dark, brown bush, shiny slick as her hair. Stu's dick plumped in his Levi's.

She stared at him directly, making no embarrassed attempt to cover herself. In fact, she had a slight smile. It was a sex fantasy right out of Stu's meth rotted brain: a hot, wet naked girl right before him, sweet and ripe for the plucking. Stu smiled his gap-toothed grimace. In his narcissistic mind, he was reassuring. A normal girl would cringe.

"Well, howdy young lady," he greeted in his best New York tinged redneck accent. "You lost or something? Someone steal your clothes?"

The girl's smile broadened. "How'd you guess?" She giggled a strange sound; Stu could swear it sounded like a gurgle. "This girl has some weird accent," he thought.

"I was just swimming around, minding my own business and a bunch of boys just came along and took my clothes. Can you believe it?"

"Oh I can believe anything darlin'," Stu grinned. "Thank you boys," he thought. "I got a truck. I can getchoo a lift to town 'and get some along the way'."

"Oh, that would be wonderful," she replied.

In the truck, Stu asked, "So, you always swim naked?"

"Most of the time," she answered. "I...used to be a lifeguard."

"Oh! Like one of them Baywatch honeys!" Stu always wanted to fuck Pamela Anderson, not that this one was bad looking.

"Sort of," she replied.

Stu still couldn't believe his luck. "I mean look at her!" he thought. Her tanned, flushed skin gleamed as if she'd slathered suntan oil all over her body. Her dark hair was slick and wet; and he could swear that sweet, hot pussy was dripping with love juice. "Damn! She's hot and fucking wet!" And then she stared at him with a hungry, come hither look that nearly made his dick explode. "That's fucking it!" he thought. "I'm taking her right now! Gotta find a side road."

An old logging road was just the spot. "Oh! Is this a short cut?" the girl asked.

"Sort of, honey," Stu replied, stopping the truck. "Let's just call this a toll road."

"Toll road?"

"Uh huh, ain't goin' no further 'less you pay a toll."

"A toll? But I don't have any money."

"Ain't money I'm looking for honey," grinning Stu said, stroking her cheek. Light dawned in the girl's eyes. "Oh," she said with a demure smile. Her eyes glanced down to his crotch.

"Goddamn it!" Stu shouted, fingers scrambling for the zipper, but wait! The girl hesitated. "Oh man," Stu thought, readying his fists. He didn't want to give this honey a beat down (she was hot and all, it would be a shame to ruin her looks) but she had to learn who was in charge.

"Shouldn't you take off your clothes?" the girl asked.

"Huh?" Stu was stunned.

"Well, if I'm going to...well you know, I'd rather you be naked. I can't fully thank you otherwise. Clothes get in the way, don't you think?" She smiled and licked her lips. Stu supernovaed.

"Hot damn!" Stu went into a flurry of disrobing. Clothes flew off his scrawny, tattooed body in a cotton and polyester fountain. "Full service!" he thought. "For free!"

Now if Stu weren't so blinded by lust (and an extremely inflated ego) he might have asked some crucial questions: a girl who, for once, wasn't crying, screaming, and trying to run away? Who was stark naked and hadn't even asked for a jacket? Who not only was about to go down on him but seemed a little too eager for his cock? Certainly Stu should have been a bit suspicious. Hot women do not simply fall into people's laps, especially the lap of someone like Stu, but Stu was stupid and didn't realize he was about to get the blowjob of a lifetime.

Stu and the girl assumed the carnal position. The Ford was big enough for Stu to lie back with the girl between his legs. Her mouth flowed down his erect stick like warm honey (what there was of it; a laughably thin pencil-dick, ridiculed by many).

Her head did not so much bob as pulse. Her warm jelly mouth enveloped his glans; her tongue slithered over his thin skinned, vein throbbing cock, throat moving in gulping waves that seemed to flow through her body.

Stu's eyes rolled in ecstasy. His cock was already past pre-cum into full cream. "Gawd damn!" he rebel yelled (strange for the Queens-born Stu). Waves traveled from his boney chest, through his scrawny abdomen, to his pelvis, flowing into the soft, kneeling form between his thighs.

The girl vacuum-pumped Stu with a skill unmatched by anyone he ever encountered. Her whole body throbbed from head to toe. She slid her hands around his hips, under his ass, and inserted her fingers into his crack. Stu went wild; none of the girls ever did that before.

"Come on bitch! Suck it! Suck it good!" he howled. Carnal invectives streamed out of his tobacco polluted mouth. Through his lust-reddened haze, Stu had an epiphany: "Gawdamn! I've never been like this with a girl before!"

Sure he'd spewed his share of profane soliloquies, but something about this woman inspired him to new levels of carnal poetry.

The way her mouth moved over his cock, which in itself, seemed inspired to swell past its pencil thin circumference into something approaching substantial tuber.

The way she seemed to engulf not just his growing manhood, but also his dangling meth shrunken prunes, which seemed so startled at her expert ministration that, at first, they cringed towards his body in fearful confusion before responding to the unexpected oral massage. Swelling to near plums, they pumped unaccustomed amounts of white protein down the girl's throat (it almost hurt; Stu's balls never had such a workout).

The way her tongue glided across his thick crab-ridden pubes, licking almost to the bare skin.

Stu ascended past ecstasy into full blown nirvana. His eyes rolled so far back into his head, he swore he saw his own brain. "I think I'm in love!" he beamed. This woman had taken him to heights surpassing his previous fucks. His scrawny body heaved and sweated; his belly rolled up and down. "Awww Gawd! Awww damn!" he singsonged. His hands, formerly crossed behind his head in the style of the grinning ego pumped male, uncrossed to run through the girl's wet hair.

The windows fogged, steamed to opacity by the heat of the lovers. The girl's body, soft and pliable, sat on his groin like a pat of warm butter. Stu never felt so good. "Man oh man, girl!" he gasped. "You-are-the-best!" The girl's response was a faint moan, "Mmmm," (Stu was slightly disturbed, her sultry moan sounded like a bubbly gurgle).

Gurgles, slurps, and gasps were the only sounds in the truck. She slurped and gulped away, and Stu's orgasms increased in intensity. Originally Stu had planned to (reluctantly) leave the girl by the side of the road. The pump and cum party was draining him. He had things to do, people to meet. Now he decided to let the girl blow; his appointments could wait. "Man this is the greatest fuck."

His entire lower body spasmed to the girl's gulps. Stu never came this long or this often. The girl's hands worked his ass like a child worked Play do. The experience was new for Stu; her fingers flowed through his rectum. The walls reacted to the strange feeling, like his innards were filling with soft clay. "Man, what is she doing?" he asked.

"Come on babe, keep sucking," Stu said, stroking her hair. His hands sank into the deep, rich, dark carpet. "Gawddamn, this girl's soft," he thought. "Like warm pudding."

Stu didn't think it strange. The girl may have felt softer than most warm bodies, and the weird gurgles and slurps might sound different from most blow jobs, but he'd had weirder; certainly she wasn't much softer than a few hefties he'd done. Some subtleties about the girl began to appear however.

The dashboard light made her skin appear translucent. Stu could almost see through her. Then he noticed he could actually see through her. "Huh? That don't look right." The girl was fading; Stu saw the seat beneath her, slightly blurry. "What?! That really don't look right!"

Stu also realized the girl's hair felt different. "Hey! This ain't hair!" It felt like warm pudding, which Stu had remarked earlier, but he was at a more pleasurable state then, now worry and fear were rising in his head.

The girl slurped, sucked, and gulped, and Stu came in response, but he felt less in control than ever, and then something happened that sent Stu down the rabbit hole. "What the fuck's happening to my legs?!"

His legs were sinking into the girl's body as if smothering in pale mud. Her fading, pink, translucent flesh flowed over his legs like molasses. "What the fuck?!" Stu yelled.

He exploded into a flurry of activity, or at least his upper body did; his nether region was stuck fast, sinking into the girl's horrifyingly soft embrace. "Holy shit, girl! What the hell are you?!"

Stu struggled to free his hands from the girl's hair, now less like silk and more like warm glue. His hands refused to budge; worse, they sank deeper into the morass.

Needless to say, Stu was highly distressed. The real insanity was Stu orgasmed as he fought for his life. Somehow the "girl" kept him hard and cumming even as she consumed his legs. "Holy fuck, man!" he screamed.

Stu struggled some more. A funny thought flashed through his tweaked brain; an old folktale: Br'er Rabbit and The Tar Baby. He almost giggled. Instead his hysterical titter came out as an orgasmic gasp. A climax racked his body. "Fuck man! I'm getting fucked to death!" Stu grudgingly admitted, whatever this "woman" was doing, it was the greatest fuck of his life.

The fuck was having an effect on his body. Stu watched in disbelieving horror as his body, from chest to groin, undulated like a water filled sack, corresponding to similar waves from the girl. Sickening fear raced through his body as something warm, thick, and fluid flowed up his rectum. His struggles ebbed as exhaustion overtook his body. He was drained and weak, and getting weaker by the moment. The girl's liquid body completely immersed his legs. Stu gaped in disbelief as the girl underwent a final transformation. "Awww shit!" he thought balefully.

The girl's body faded to transparency. Her molasses colored hair blended into her skin, turning to glassy invisibility. The thing giving Stu the world's greatest blowjob stood (well...kneeled) revealed as a hot, young coed-shaped blob of clear jelly. Only the dashboard light reflecting off her surface gave Stu a vague idea of shape and form. "Fuck!" he gasped. "Screwed by the Blob!"

Stu now saw the condition of his legs. He wished he hadn't. Bits of skin were sloughing off his scrawny gams, leaving bright red blotches of muscle. Here and there he could see white bits of bone poking where the muscle, too, had dissolved.

His hands and wrists were little more than picked bone. The horror was compounded by the shock of his privates, nestled in the red and white gristle of his rapidly dissolving crotch. "What the fuck'd she do to my dick!" he cried weakly. While his legs and lower body were bloodily dissolving, Stu's cock and balls were plumped into tuberous and plum-like grotesqueries. Stu's new enhancement bloated and deflated like a balloon, spewing white cream and red juice into the gelatinous mass.

The protoplasm shifted; the monster (Stu could no longer call this creature a woman) looked at him. The rapidly failing redneck made out the contours of a face. Stu saw his huge bloating penis pump out his vital bodily fluids within those contours. The creature exhaled a mocking gurgle.

"I'm being punished," Stu thought. "She's a demon from hell sent by all those women I hurt. Or she's God's punishment. What a joke." It had to be; certainly she wasn't the gift he thought earlier. "It ain't fair. I don't deserve this."

What struck Stu was he felt no pain. In fact, his orgasms were more intense than ever. Stu was too busy dying to appreciate the experience.

With the exception of Stu's huge balls and cock, everything from the crotch down was gleaming white bone. The creature flowed through Stu's rectum, into his intestines, melting his organs into liquid protein.

Stu rolled his eyes in hellish pleasure, dying the big death while experiencing hundreds of little ones; defecating and ejaculating himself into the gelatinous beauty. "If this is the way to go...."

Stu was a living douche bag. Now his body reflected his wretched character, bloating and deflating, each squirt corresponding with a slurp from the babe-shaped blob.

The gurgling girl advanced through and over Stu's body. Liver, kidneys, stomach, heart, and lungs melted into red sludge, slurped up by the voracious protoplasm.

Stu's eyes went milk white before receding into his rapidly hollowing head. His mouth opened and he rattled one last orgasmic gasp, then vomited protoplasmic jelly as his body deflated.

The girl drank Stu's brain, gulping it down like a protein shake. His skin was next; flaking and fizzing away with a soft hiss. She saved his candy for last. The plums burst into red wine and his schlong opened like a banana. The jelly quivered orgasmically as the last of Stu "The Stud" was absorbed.

When she finished, the creature formerly known as Alice Connelly sat up and resumed her more human form. She sat, rubbing her breasts and crotch for several minutes. "Mmmmm," she gurgled, licking her lips.

In spite of the fact that he tasted terrible (too much tobacco, beer, and meth in his body) and what she got from his brain contained vile memories, eating him was still an orgasmic experience, a trait picked up from her other half after they merged. "Hmmm, clothes, keys, money, and a truck," she said, taking stock. "I got it all." She looked at Stu's skeleton, bleached white by her digestive fluid. It looked like it had a grin. "Well, I showed him a good time," she thought. "And I guess I did some girls a favor."

She threw the bones out of the truck. "The animals will take care of them," she thought. She scooted her ass along the seats, sucking up every last scrap of his DNA. His clothes were tight but they fit. She started the truck and off she went, sparing not a thought for the poor, unfortunate redneck rapist left behind. She dwelled briefly on her time in the lake, and then turned her thoughts towards unfinished business. "I wonder what Roy is doing?" she gurgled, and gunned the Ford into the night.

To be continued at a later date.

PrevertOne
PrevertOne
1,160 Followers