Alice Amoeba Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"N-n-no! Aaauuughn!" Jane gasped as jelly invaded her flower. Her vulva opened wide into a tunnel. Liquid fingers grasped, pinched, and massaged her clit. "Oooo, feel me Jane. I'm on your clit, and it tastes sooo yummy," the jellygirl cooed.

"Ooohhh! No! No! No!" Jane cried, thrashing her head in denial. Tears squeezed through her clenched eyes as Alice, her ex-BFF, raped her, oozing protoplasm through Jane's pulsing tunnel, sopping up the moisture and cum from her walls. "I'm inside you, sucking your cum. Mmmm, you taste soooo goood, moist and salty, gurgle!"

The jellygirl put her hands to her breasts and massaged them while licking her jellied lips. She let her body continue inside her victim.

Jane fought, or tried to fight, a two-front war against Jane and her own body, losing on both counts. Alice's plasticity was the consistency of thick mud. Jane found moving her hands through it a herculean task. Her clit, nerves fired up by waves of protoplasm, sent electric bolts through her body. "No! Uuunnngn! No! Fight . . . fight . . . it . . . Jane!" she grunted through gritted teeth.

"No, no, by all means don't," Alice gurgled mockingly. "You know, my other self spent a year fucking the woman we became. I learned a lot about the body and the flesh, especially what parts to touch, and how to stimulate nerves. Here, I'll show you."

Alice's cells, like microscopic fingers, jiggled the sensitive nerves on Jane's swollen clit. At the same time, her protoplasmic fingers found the blonde's g-spot. Jane's synapses detonated. The scream she shrilled was ear-shattering, greater than ever before. It encompassed all the terror, outrage, and ecstasy of the moment. All awareness obliterated by a white-hot nova blasting through her body.

She arced over the table, all her muscles clenched and convulsed in a remarkable feat of contortion. It was the greatest most ecstatic orgasm ever, and the most horrifying. The shock wave passed and Jane settled, barely noticing her ass rested on a cushion of slime rather than hardwood. Alice had taken the opportunity to wrap her gelatinous legs around Jane's waist during her orgasm. The blonde watched, weeping silently while her convulsing pussy pumped cum into Alice's rippling body.

"Mmmm!" Alice gurgled. "Roy must have been in heaven. I never pegged you for a squirter." A moan came from Roy's bed. "Speak of the devil. Hi Roy. Enjoying the view?"

Roy had woken to the sound of Jane's scream. He peered around his spear-straight cock to behold the fulfillment of one of his wildest fantasies. The irony was not lost on the flesh-bound surfer, given his present predicament. Jane and Alice displayed different expressions in his dreams. The reality was not disappointing, just different. Jane, nude on the table, shiny with sweat and fear, the desperate look in her tear-filled brown eyes reflecting his own. Alice the slime girl, her gelatinous body wrapped around Jane's waist, quivering erotically, her glassy, transparent visage etched in mockery.

Jane's hips were swaying slightly; the same sway as when she squirmed on his cock so many times over. Her hands were trapped in Alice's jellied body. He could see the strain in her arms. He knew exactly how she felt. They were prisoners of this jelly monster, punishing them for an injury they'd dismissed and laughed about, a year and a lifetime ago. Roy moaned as a tide of regret washed over his body, not for his sins against Alice, but at ever having met her in the first place.

"And Jane, too,"a whisper in his thoughts added.

Unfortunately, Roy's hyper-charged libido, so largely responsible for his predicament and bound so intimately to his sense of self, could not help but respond to the vision of two hot women, one gelatinous, one flesh and blood, going at it on the kitchen table. It mattered not the non-consent on Jane's part or his own fear and despair. The veins on his ramrod cock throbbed and Roy moaned "Nooo!" as, once again, his taps opened and cream bubbled from his pee hole. The old Roy would never have thought to desire nothing to do with sex. The new Roy wished with all his heart he was a eunuch.

"Oh dear, will you look at that? Gurgle! Don't worry Roy, I'll be with you in a moment."

The jellygirl's body wobbled. Jane turned her face from Roy, knowing he couldn't help. Her only option was to beg for her life. "Please Alice, you don't have to do this. You won, we hurt you, we know that now. You got us back. Please! We're sorry, I'm sorry. Don't kill us, 'Sob!'"

Her look was the desperate hope of a broke gambler tossing her last pair of dice. It had a puppy dog face Alice and others found endearing in the past. She was a bird pleading to a snake.

"No you're not," Alice's glassy visage coldly replied. "And you're making the same mistake. I have no mercy. I'm a monster and your lives are mine. So lie back and take your punishment, 'Gurgle!'"

"Nooo!" Jane howled as the jellygirl oozed forward. Roy, peering around his cum-covered cock, witnessed a sight akin to syrup pouring over an ice-cream cake. Alice's arms, torso, and legs melted into formless jelly, flowing over and around Jane's supine body. Other areas, the curve of her back, the shape of her head, the contours of her face, and her upper body to her breasts, created the appearance of a glass statue, emerging from a crystal pedestal.

Moaning, Jane watched with teary eyes as Alice immersed her body in a wave of goo. Her fluid breasts flowed up Jane's quivering belly until they came to rest against her own fleshy globes. The sheen of sweat and terrified quivering lent a jelly-like aspect to her breasts.

Alice, mockery etched on her liquid face, gurgled with wet hellish glee, "I can taste you with my whole body. I can fuck you wherever I touch. I'm so deep, I'm licking the walls of your womb. So slick, so wet, your nerves so exposed. I'm touching them now. You've never been penetrated this deep before, have you? Can you feel me? Ooooo, I think you can. I feel it building, 'Gurgle!'"

Jane's orgasm began with a faint rattle, ascending in crescendo to a bone-shattering scream, "RrrrrruuuuaaaAAAAUUUUGGGHHH!"

Her body bent upwards, nearly breaking her spine. A grenade exploded inside her chest. She collapsed back on the table and lay, mouth slightly open, a trickle of drool running from the side. A cold numbness settled in her limbs.

"Oh dear," the jellygirl gurgled. "It looks like I broke your heart. Now you know how it feels. Well, I can fix that." She lowered her lips to Jane's. "How about a kiss? Let's give Roy a show."

"Wha . . . glug!" Jane gulped, taken by surprise. Alice poured herself through Jane's open mouth, down her throat. Jane choked and panicked as Alice filled her lungs. The feeling was akin to drowning and she reacted thus, but Alice, familiar with this experience, knew exactly what to do.

Entering the heart through the bloodstream, Alice repaired arteries ruptured by orgasms beyond which the body was meant to endure. The repairs were accomplished with a speed and skill that shamed the best heart surgeons. Alice's complete mastery of the flesh was such, she accomplished the task in less time than it took for Jane to cough. Her withdrawal, through Jane's mouth and nose, was like an exhalation.

Jane coughed and then drew breath. The tightness in her chest was gone. She felt more healthy and strong than ever. The feeling drew a moan of despair.

"There, all fixed up," the jellygirl gurgled. "You didn't think I was just going to let you die? When I'm having so much fun? Now I can really play, 'Gurgle!'"

The jellygirl's body rippled. Jane moaned as Alice doubled down, pouring more of her essence through Jane's gaping holes. The blonde's moans slowly turned to grunts as her traitorous body responded to Alice's sex play. The jellygirl's body worked like countless fingers and tongues over every inch of Jane. She bore down harder on Jane's clit, confident of no more heartbreaking orgasms. Jane's grunts became punctuated with hissing aspirations. Her body, muscles tense and flexing, pumped up and down inside Alice's jelly.

No part of Jane's body escaped Alice's attention. Her boobs, engulfed by Alice's own protoplasmic melons, were entered via her tits. "I remember when my other half fucked my titties," she gurgled. "What did I do? Oh! This."

Jane only registered mild surprise when her breasts swelled and spewed milk, courtesy of the same hormonal trigger experienced by Alice a year before. Few things Alice did shocked her at that stage.

"Mmmm, your milk tastes almost as good as your cum," Alice gurgled. Her breasts clouded briefly with cream from Jane. The jellygirl was tempted to make a joke.

Alice also invaded through Jane's other end, flowing through her rectum, big and small intestines, and into the stomach, cleaning her out as she went along. Jane balefully watched her torso bloat and deflate as she reenacted Alice's year ago experience.

Roy, blue eyes wide open, watched helplessly, unable to look away. Occasionally, Alice's jelly and Jane's flesh quaked orgasmically, in erotic synchronization. Roy's libido reacted through his greatest asset. His rigid, vein-mapped cock pulsed with every ripple of the women's bodies. Every time they came, his jizz fountained, splashing on his hairless washboard stomach."How can I produce so much?"he briefly asked."Alice,"came the answer. Her changes to his body ensured his swollen balls remained a semen factory, in constant production.

Alice shifted her gaze between victims, reveling in her power. She was discovering new aspects of herself and her capabilities with each passing second. Roy and Jane were completely at her mercy."Something has to be done about Roy soon,"she thought.He's going to need more water." It wasn't concern for his health, more that a dead Roy was no fun."But then what?"she asked.

The fun could only last so long but she didn't feel like eating them, not like that idiot redneck. And they did taste delicious, she didn't want to stop playing just yet.

Plus, in spite of her punishment of Roy, which she felt appropriate, she wasn't quite satisfied raping Jane was enough. Her actions were more an expression of anger and hurt at Jane's betrayal. She deserved something more fitting."How do you punish a backstabbing, poisonous, envious, toxic bi . . . wait! Of course! Why didn't I think of it before? Gurgle!"

The jellygirl looked at Roy. "Hey Roy," she gurgled. "Watch this." She turned to Jane, who looked back with terror filled eyes. "You know Jane," she gurgled. "All the backstabbing, the whispering, the undermining you did? It's because you wanted to be me, or be like me, so guess what? I'm going to grant your wish, gurgle!"

"Wa . . . Wait!" Jane gasped.

Alice's body began to wobble and quiver like a plate of jello struck by a naughty child. Jane moaned and looked helplessly at Roy, who reciprocated with moans of his own. The view was an erotic horror show. His response manifest in varied amounts of cum bubbling from his penis. Jane's moans came as much from fear as unwanted arousal.

Alice washed over Jane in waves of protoplasm. Roy saw Jane's body, pale as if underwater, react to the jellygirl's latest assault. Her breasts bobbed and swayed, occasionally erupting white milk from her swollen tits. The rest of her body rippled and gyrated, seemingly more pliable than normal.

Jane's immersion wasn't actually complete. Her head and shoulders, plus the tops of her knees, projected out of the morass. The rest of her body was trapped and forced to comply with her gelatinous captor. She made one last feeble attempt to free her arms from the molasses thick prison. Alice's response was a shake of the head and a sarcastic "Gurgle!"

Jane's moans alternated with grunts. Her expression was numb, blank despair and resignation. Alice was mostly amorphous, with only her head, shoulders, and breasts to retain their shape.

Roy watched, fascinated, as Jane's body changed to the consistency of butter. It rippled like a rubber doll filled with water. It was enough to make him ignore his cock for a change.

"You know Roy?" Alice gurgled. "The change I went through took months. Every cell, every molecule was a classroom. You won't believe how fast a monster like me can learn, once I get the method. Now keep watching, 'Gurgle!' Here it comes, Jane. Your greatest wish."

"No!" Jane tried to scream but only coughed protoplasm. Alice's invasion of her body was thorough and complete. "No?" she replied. "A bit too late to change your mind but don't worry. You'll come to love it. I did, 'Gurgle!'"

Roy, awed and horrified, traced Jane's body as, starting with her legs and crawling up, it faded and disappeared. Unlike the poor, unfortunate and, unknown to Jane or Roy, redneck rapist who provided Alice with her first meal, there was no melting away of flesh and bone, or the red tint of blood; just a gradual conversion, a change to transparency that oozed up Jane's immersed body which each ripple of jelly.

Alice wasn't eating the blonde. Bit by bit, cell by cell, she invaded and transformed her former friend, reordering her DNA, splicing her genes to her own. Alice's face, as she gazed upon Jane, was smiling, triumphant, and yet cold. Jane, in perhaps a last act of defiance, turned her face away towards Roy. She had no more tears. She moved as if in the throes of sex. "Ughn! . . . Ughn! . . . Ughn! . . . Ughuuuurgle!" Her grunts and gasps slowly transforming into gurgles.

She saw Roy's eyes, wide and awed, his cock white with cum. In the last seconds before her final transformation, Jane realized."I never loved him. I never felt anything for him."He was a trophy, a good fuck, something to possess, to get back at Alice for her crime of being better, and that revelation led to another: other than hate and jealousy, she never had feelings for Alice either, or anyone. She was cold, as cold and evil as this creature Alice had become."I'm a monster."

"Yes,"a liquid voice in her head replied."And now I'm in your brain. And I'm eating your mind bit by bit by bit. And when I'm done you will never, ever stab me in the back again."Jane's mind sank into a molasses muddle as Alice's will overpowered it.

Just before the last remnant of herself was extinguished, however, she heard a final whisper, "But I'm going to let you keep just enough of your mind . . . so you will always know you're my bitch."

The blonde gurgled one last time and vomited protoplasm. Her eyes rolled back to white spheres before fading to clear jelly. Her breasts, shoulders, head, and hair turned to liquid glass. The two women merged into a formless mass as Roy sobbed in horror. The gelatinous morass pulsed on the table, formless, with no indication of humanity.

"I'm going to die,"Roy thought."That thing ate Jane, now it's going eat me."And a faint corner of his mind whispered,"Perhaps that's not a bad thing. Better to die than to spend the rest of my life trapped in my own body, with an out-of-control cock and two psycho ex-girlfriends."

Such a merciful fate, unfortunately, was not in the cards for the narcissistic surfer.

The amorphous blob quivered, quaked, and split. As it divided, it reshaped and formed into, not one, but two sculptures of jelly. They parted like a dividing amoeba, connected by an ever tenuous strip of protoplasm. The strip thinned to a thread and then to a wisp until finally breaking. One jelly statue rose from the other, oozing off the table to stare at her rapidly forming counterpart.

Sobbing, the surfer watched the protoplasmic statues thicken. Jelly became flesh and in moments, the nude forms of Alice and Jane presented before his eyes.

Alice gazed upon her creation. Jane lay on the table, unmoving, staring at the ceiling. She blinked once and slowly rose, gliding to Alice with a liquid sway of her hips. Alice smiled. "Hi Jane," she gurgled.

"Hi Alice," Jane gurgled back.

Smiling, the two jelly women, turned their bodies in unison towards Roy, who wept in terror. The new jellygirl was Jane, and yet not Jane. She was Jane in her face and dark blond hair, but her body had more curves, matching Alice in breast and hip size. Alice, on the other hand, adopted a slightly more athletic form.

Both women gleamed with moisture, with slick, wet hair, as if they'd stepped out of a shower or slathered their bodies in oil. Both their skins glowed with a post-orgasmic flush, and both women sported the same seductive but cold and predatory smiles. They could have been sisters.

"Oh, will you look at that Jane," Alice gurgled. "Roy's made a mess."

"Tsk, tsk," Jane gurgled back. "We really should clean him up, should we Alice?"

"Oh yes, let's. Gurgle!"

"Gurgle!"

Roy nearly puked with terror. The voices issuing from the women's mouths were nearly indistinguishable from one another. They walked in unison with the same fluid grace. They looked like walking wet dreams; the hottest, wettest, horniest babes Roy had ever seen, the ultimate fulfillment of his every fantasy. The two women approached the bed like a pair of sleek lionesses, ready to pounce.

"Mmmmoooohhh!" Roy moaned through sealed lips. Unable to form the word "No!" he could only ululate like a cow. "Mmmmooohhh! Mmmmooohhh! Mmmmoooohhhhh!" he moaned, watching his double fates ooze closer.

"Yes!" came the simultaneous answer. The women parted to stand on either side of the bed. His moans crescendo-ed to near muffled screams when they slithered onto his body. Their warm, syrupy touch nearly brought bile to his throat.

Alice looked at her companion. "You can clean his cock. I'll get the rest."

Jane's smile mirrored Alice's. "Yes, mistress," she gurgled.

Alice straddled Roy's head and opened her pussy wide. He wept as her jellified cavern swallowed his face. Meanwhile, a warm honey-thick body settled on his cock. After that, came an orgiastic ceremony of slime, jelly, protoplasm, and flesh. Sometimes one woman or the other would form and melt or blend together.

Other times, a male form, or part of one, would struggle briefly out of the protoplasm; a flash of man tit here, a despairing face there, an impressive cum-squirting cock rearing out of the jelly, before its envelopment by a feminine mouth or mouths. He writhed in their embrace like a snake, bound in flesh, while they sucked, fucked, and raped his body inside and out.

And at the end he lay, drained and doomed, the two jelly women on top and around him, merging and parting.

"'Ees 'ill ' 'meee!'" he begged.

"Of course not, Roy," Alice gurgled. "Remember what I told you? We are going to have fun for a looong time?"

"You're too yummy to waste," Jane gurgled.

"You're going to be our little Roy Boy Toy, gurgle!"

"Forever."

"And ever."

"And ever."

"And ever."

Chanting together, the jellygirls moved the moaning, sobbing surfer towards the door. Roy's final view of his soon-to-be former life was his crumpled jeans lying at the foot of the bed. And then his face was drowned in jelly.

Epilogue

Henry "Hank" Robbins was not an exemplary citizen. Nor could he be described as a healthy specimen of the human race. Currently, he staggered down the wet, deserted street, celebrating his twentieth anniversary of chemical addiction with his third bottle of Jack Daniels.

Beginning in his mid-adolescence and proceeding to his thirties, Hank had snorted, shot, and gulped almost every form of narcotic, hallucinogen, and alcoholic beverage known to mankind. In the process, he probably experienced every form of hallucination the depths of his increasingly rotted brain could conjure. At this stage in life, few things ever surprised him. So the thing he saw coming down the street accomplished an amazing feat: it actually scared the living daylights out of Henry "Hank" Robbins.