Alice and the Looking Glass Ch. 03

Story Info
Chapter Three. Cricket Anyone?
1.7k words
13.9k
9
0

Part 3 of the 19 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice awoke slowly. She was still laying on her belly but the two oddly named midgets were nowhere to be seen. Wondering if perhaps the whole episode had simply been a hallucination from the effects of the magic mushroom she reached back to check her ass. The sphincter was gaping wide and secreting viscous lubricant.

"You don't need to check you know. You definitely got well and truly ass fucked!"

The muffled voice seemed to come from somewhere on the same level as her but a quick glance around confirmed she appeared to be completely alone.

"You wont be able to see me while your laying on your stomach stupid!"

Alice peering around again, more slowly this time and with as much concentration as her befuddled mind would allow.

"Roll over so I can move my lips a little easier stupid!"

Alice rolled onto her back and forced herself to sit upright. She heard the voice again but this time the words were incoherently garbled.

"I cant make out a word your saying and I am NOT stupid!"

As if in response she produced the loudest pussy fart she had ever let rip. Quickly she parted her thighs and felt to check for possible fall out.

"Thank heavens I can breathe again. That semen was chocking me."

Alice stared down to confirm what her hand had messaged. Her pussy was surrounded by a thick coat of marmalade colored hair doused with midget cum.

"But I had a wax three days ago. My pubes don't grow that fast."

"And its no fun having my hair torn off I can tell you missy."

It dawned on Alice she was holding a conversation with her own very coherent cunt. "My pubes have never been that color before! Except perhaps when I am a little early and don't catch things in time."

"Don't even go there! You have no idea what its like having a gag inserted in your mouth for days on end."

Alice giggled.

"Actually I do. Well maybe not for days, but for hours certainly. Its quite liberating."

Her pussy parted its lips and yawned widely as if bored. Alice was amazed by how wide it could stretch all on its own.

"You need to go and see the Queen."

"Which Queen is that? I don't know any Queens."

"The Red Queen, you will find her watching the cricket match. It's the big game today! Put your panties back on and follow the path to the edge of the green."

Alice reached to the side to retrieve her white lace panties and slipped them over her ankles.

"Well you could pet me a little first!"

"Just a little then, but no biting you hear!"

Alice laid back and reaching down began to gently massage her clit.

"Ohhh yes, that's just the spot. Just a little harder please."

She pressed a little harder against her nub and was rewarded with a slight gush of lubricant from her conversational friends throat.

"That's so good, but I have an itch a little deeper if you could manage to reach."

Alice obligingly slid a finger down marmalades throat and stroked its urethra.

"Mmmmm, you got the spot now. I think, I am sure, ahhhhhhh."

A thin arc of golden liquid squirted perfectly from the marmalade monsters open cavity to land between Alice's gaped knees.

"That should keep you content for a few."

"Just for a litt........"

The marmalade hair retreated back into the follicles from whence it had extruded so suddenly and Alice was rewarded with the view of her perfectly bare pubes once more. Her panties replaced, she straightened and dusted down her plaid skirt and white blouse; if she was about to meet a Queen she had better look partially respectable. Finally she pulled her white knee socks as high as was possible and rubbed her black stiletto shoes on the back of the opposite calves. The path stretched as far as she could see before disappearing over the horizon but Alice always listened to what her cunt had to say and stepped out with a purpose.

The green was much closer than seemed possible. Alice had been walking for barely a minute when the white chained oval appeared ahead. The game was in full swing, with the ladies team fielding and the means team at bat. Alice had watched a lot of cricket. Her father was a member of the Marlborough Cricket Club and she had spent many a happy afternoon at Lords during the summer holidays. She specially liked attending the big games when the professional players were taking part. They were the most interesting people, coal miners, factory workers and the like. Quite the nastiest fuckers she had ever experienced. Recently she had taken on the two premier bowlers in the country one after the other and was pleased to say that they performed magnificently on and off the pitch.

The closer Alice studied the game the queerer it got. The female side comprised of eleven of the strangest women Alice had seen, they wore wigs of the most vivid hues and make up that was more suited to Kabuki Theater than a sporting event. Their team apparel was a mix of very short flared skirts and flouncy blouses with platform shoes far too high for any athletic movements. How the bowlers managed to take a run up at all was a miracle. The men standing at each popping crease had far more traditional attire except it seemed to be made of some kind of silver lame and glittered at every movement. This caused the umpires, two rather elderly gentlemen with heavy gabardine raincoats cinched tightly at the waist to continually ask for the side screens to be moved. Alice could so no purpose to this as the screens at both ends had been painted in a varied array of rainbow stripes as opposed to the generally accepted white.

"And who the fuck are you?"

Alice turned to find herself face to face with the Red Queen.

"Plain as a pikestaff and dressed like a common shop girl. Give her a plug!"

The Queen and her entourage walked past Alice heading for the tea tent and she was left standing with three very obese guards, two carrying long sharp poleaxes, the third a very large rainbow colored anal plug.

"Bend over and lets get this in place!"

"What do you mean? I am not wearing that."

"Queenie says your to be plugged then plugged you are. We are all plugged. Everyone in Wonderland is plugged. Show her girls."

All three guards bent over slightly at the waist pulling up their uniform chiffon layered miniskirts to expose their anal accoutrements for Alice's inspection.

"But their enormous. Isn't it uncomfortable being stretched so wide?"

Enormous? Silly thing, these are our walking models, our stay at home ones are much bigger."

"OH god yes. They are just dreamy big, makes me squelch just to imagine. Pushing in, twisting, making my knees tremble."

"Shut up Carmen. You will quite make me faint away if you keep on so!"

Alice stood back a little and just listened to the guards gossip. It almost seemed like they had forgotten her completely.

"You remember those really big red patent plugs Queenie got from China. A nice extra wide bulb fitted with a vibrating center?"

"Oh darling Miranda they were divine. I wore mine day and night. Day and night I let it seat itself my dear, without a qualm. I ended up with a sphincter large enough to take a Nubian giant!" Alice continued to slowly edged backwards one small step at a time.

"Find a real life Nubian giant here in Wonderland? Please let me find one soon. Hard enough to find a big black dildo that hasn't been wore out!"

Alice took a quick side step and was in the tea tent.

The Red and White Queens were arguing, imagine!

"You can't expect people to be courteous when they don't have a good sized plug inserted!"

Alice heard the Red Queens obviously Halifax accent high above the general commotion.

"Reminds the peasants constantly they are anally bound to be dutiful and respectful to their Sovereign!"

"But sister dear, it's just not practical. My poor horse guard had to spend days in the infirmary when theirs disappeared completely after a particularly strenuous gallop."

"Pancakes to your horse guard problems is all I can say. You ought to favor pony girls like Me. Far more sensible speed and the view is so much better from the carriage. Those horse tail bejeweled plugs are divine."

Alice was confused. The Red Queens gravelly accent was nothing like the White Queens quite perfect diction, yet they were sisters? She decided to make a few polite inquiries.

"Excuse me miss."

She was surprised when the miss turned and sported a mustache and goatee.

"The two Queens are really sisters?"

"Of course they are. We are all sisters here dear. Now tell me who designed your make up?"

"I designed it myself I suppose. Well no actually in truth my face did. Just followed the natural contours and shading with a little exaggeration here and there."

"Really? How fascinating. I paid a small fortune in molly to my designer and I really don't think she caught the full concept. Musketeer chique is what I called it. My name is D'Artinyon Poute whats yours?"

"Alice, my name is Alice Wonderland."

"Wonderland? Don't let the Red Queen know that whatever you do. She will stretch your ass till it looks like shredded suet."

Thank you D'Artinyon."

"Just call me Dart, everyone does. Let's go to the ladies and powder our noses."

The powder room was at the back of the pavilion and was nothing like Alice imagined.

"Dart can I ask you a question."

D'Artinyon was standing in front of one of the porcelain urinals legs apart and raising the front of her lace skirt.

"Do all the ladies here pee like you?"

"Well Alice what a strange question. Of course they do."

Dart gave a happy sigh as she let go a good long stream of urine. Alice decide that she had better follow suit and positioned herself as close to the adjacent bowl as possible, pulled her panties to one side and let go. Glancing casually sideways she was rather taken aback to see Dart holding what appeared to be a penis shaped clitoris.

"Dart can I ask you a personal question?"

"Of course Alice, we are the best of chums."

"You have a very large clitoris for a girl."

"Well thank you for saying, but actually it's quite small by comparison to most."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Earth's Mightiest Sex Addicts Avengers Mansion is full of x-rated fun.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Three Square Meals Ch. 001 An unexpected tip changes a man's life completely.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Bonding Chronicles Ch. 01 Can Andrew survive the pacific northwest?in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Willing Slave, Unwilling Master What do you do when you’re given a person as a gift?in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Jack's Daily Grind Jack's new position draws opposition.in NonHuman
More Stories