Alice and the Looking Glass Ch. 07

Story Info
Chapter 7. The Milk Bar
1.4k words
11.3k
3
0

Part 7 of the 19 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two hours later the Tea Rooms was back in business. The atmosphere was heavy with the stink of bleach water and everything shone like a new pin. Patrick O'Hare was busy ushering his guests back to their tables, the referee had the rugby game ready to restart and a new string of riders had formed to continue the Tour d'Orgasme.

"Quite the intermission wouldn't you say?"

Mary O'Hare had remained cheerful throughout the clean up and was happily posting pictures and video to 'Assbook'.

"This will make us quite the tourist destination. Did you see I left a section of the back wall pebble dashed? Don't want visitors thinking it was a set up!"

Hatter was busy preening and straightening the flounce of feathers that sprang gaudily from his hat band.

"Have you seen Celia or the cow anywhere Mary?"

Hatter wasn't really that concerned but thought it would be callous not to at least inquire.

"Last time I saw them they were sitting in the Milk bar waiting for the tide to go out. Doreen is taking a nap in the kitchen. All the excitement quite wiped her out!"

Hatter pulled himself upright and surveyed the scene that had so recently been nothing but carnage.

"Truly amazing the way you manage to recover so quickly."

"Happens at least once a week Hatter my darling, really just an expected consequence of such deep ass occupation."

"In the Milk Bar you say? Guess I had better go check them out."

Alice and Celia were sitting in the far cubicle of the Milk Bar waiting to be served. Both girls looked very thirsty and keen to get some liquid protein to replace all that they had lost so recently. Hatter was about to speak when a nice thick pair of penile suckers poked their way through the access holes immediately adjacent to their dry and already half open mouths. Both Celia and Alice started gobbling eagerly working the tools with utter concentration. Hatter, not wishing to disturb their impassioned weaning turned away to check out the new human statues that had been installed since his last visit. The models were held in various open poses with cleverly positioned cuffs and clamps. Hatter particularly liked the way that the first models labia was opened wide with the use of hooks placed along the swollen lips and casually dipped a finger into the revealed velvet well to check the flavor.

"Mmmmmm, strawberry shortcake, my favorite."

"Glad you approve Hatter; takes a lot of special dietary control to get their cunts to taste exactly right."

Patrick passed Hatter a napkin enclosing a dozen long wafer straws.

"Try dipping those and see how good it is!"

Hatter thrust the straw into the gaped quim and licked the plentiful juice from the perfectly formed utensil.

"A wonderfully clever idea you had Patrick. An extraordinary construction combined with extreme culinary delight. You should get a Michelin Star for this."

"Try dipping really deep, the flavor is so much stronger."

Hatter pushed the straw deep into the quivering orifice and rotated it slightly to absorb as much nectar as possible. The flavor was amazing. Strong, sweet, with a hint of female essence that made the nostrils flare and the roof of his mouth salivate.

"These straws are a bit fiddly though."

Dropping to his knees Hatter commenced to stick his tongue deep into the models interior. The human statue gave out a groan of pleasure.

"Try her asshole Hatter me darling."

Hatter licked the tight anal bud luxuriantly.

"Fucking hell its chocolate flavored."

Celia and Alice were far too busy to concern themselves with Hatters critique of the human décor. The cocks were hot and hard in their mouths and warranted accurate and attentive sucking. Celia was an out and out dyke, no apologies, but she did like the feel of stiff rod in all of her orifices. Certainly dildos could be larger, more controllable, but nothing beat the feel of a real penis deep in a hole. Purely out of consideration Celia reached out a hand and started to finger fuck Alice's dripping gash. Alice appreciated the generous assistance and reaching through the glory-hole squeezed her donor's scrotum hard. She was rewarded with an immediate injection of fresh salty sweet cream in the back of her throat. Being a generous girl she turned and frenched Celia deeply, transferring a good portion of the bounty to her companions palette. Celia rewarded Alice by thrusting her fingers so deep into the now flooding cunt that they pushed against Alice's cervix causing respondent climaxes.

Hatter had decided to fuck the statue. The clank of metal echoed around the Milk Bar as Jabberwocky's festooned head and shaft pushed against the statues saliva lubricated asshole. The Prince Albert was accepted willingly enough, indeed the first two serpentine twists beneath Hatters mushroom head made easy access, but the statues orifice was already stretched to its limit and 'depth equals width squared' as everyone knows!

"Your tearing me up!"

"I say Patrick these statues talk too."

"Its like a baseball bat in my ass."

"God, those were the days Hatter. You remember baseball in the summer months and shinty in the winter?"

"Always have preferred cricket to baseball myself."

Hatter pushed hard and slid a good four inches passed the statues fraying entry portal.

"We have to move with the times Hatter. Baseball is better for the betting!"

The statue gave out a high pitched scream as Hatter jammed in another four inches.

"Do something about that noise Patrick old chap."

"Doreen come over here and sit on this statues face will you?"

Straddling the statues head Doreen positioned her pussy over the screaming mouth and ground down with a satisfied murmur.

"Mind if I take a few pictures for the new brochure Hatter darling?"

"Of course you can Patrick, anything for business."

Hatter commenced to ride the statue hard and fast, the poor beleaguered ring muscle being pushed in and out in a merciless rhythm. Doreen was cumming hard and fast as the statues screaming lips worked against her insistent grinds.

"Careful you don't drown the girl there Doreen. These statues are expensive to replace."

Hatter was close to ejaculation. Jabberwocky was twitching deep in the statues bowel ready to breathe fire and brimstone.

"Mind your self Patrick."

The warning came too late. Patrick was far too absorbed taking close ups of the statues tearing anal bud to stand any chance of escape.

"Cumming!"

For a brief second Patrick's face took on an expression of horror and fear before the backwash of Hatters semen caught him full force toppling him off his feet to lay prostate fighting for air.

"It's like superglue. Get me a rag someone please!"

Mary heard her husband's panicked cries and running into the room fell to her knees beside her spouses heaving body. Manically she tried to clear his nose and mouth with her fingers but the task was made impossibly difficult by the gelatinous consistency of the jizz. In desperation she bent forward and started to suck and swallow the hot viscous gruel as fast as she could.

Doreen was in complete ecstasy. Her labia had parted so widely that it totally enclosed the poor statues mouth and nostrils and the creature was devoid of any ability to breathe. To complicate matters further Doreen had squirted quite voluminously and the statues throat and mouth were overflowing with pungent liquid. Thankfully Hatter recovered from his own orgasmic journey just in time to push Doreen backwards off the floundering human manikin. The resulting release of suction produced a spout of estrogen that plumed spectacularly to douse the ceiling above.

Alice and Celia were in semen heaven. Both have completed their third fellation and had decided that it was easier just to lay beneath the row of glory holes and allow the unending flow of scalding material to simply coat their bodies in bukkaki fashion. They continued to drive multiple fingers into each others gaping vaginal entryways and positioned themselves in Piscean style to enjoy a moist banquet of fresh expulsion. Mary busied herself with mop and bucket cleaning any unnecessary overflow away from the main floor area.

"Don't want anyone slipping and hurting themselves do we Patrick."

Hatter watched through heavily passion swollen eyelids and marveled at the degree of organization required to allow for such continued licentiousness.

"It's fucking amazing Patrick. Just like the after party at a 'Stationary Pebble' concert."

"Whom?"

"Not the 'Whom' you celtic rock dunce. Definitely the 'Stationary Pebbles'!"

Patrick giggled and picking Doreen up from the floor popped her on the nearest available sybian and cranked it up to full power.

"That should keep you awake for a while sweetheart."

Doreen let out a blood curdling rebel yell and with one arm held in perfect form above her head started the qualifying ride of a lifetime.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Haplessly Never Laughter Fairytales never admit what a jerk Prince Charming is...in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Forcing Aunt Lisa Nephew forces his aunt with his monster cockin NonConsent/Reluctance
A Day at the Zoo A day out turns scary.in Erotic Horror
The Tailor Busty white woman requires the services of an Indian tailor.in Interracial Love
Three Square Meals Ch. 001 An unexpected tip changes a man's life completely.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories