Alice and the Looking Glass Ch. 11

Story Info
Chapter 11. The Meat of the Service
1.7k words
7.9k
4
0

Part 11 of the 19 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pincushion was feeling a little perplexed. Her position as the main object of Daddy Bills ministrations was being seriously challenged and she felt the slight to her self-importance far more deeply than any prior discomfort suffered to acquire the adornments she displayed with such great pride. Unable to show her protests orally because of the intervening swelling of both her uvula and lingua she decided to resort to banging her head rhythmically against the padded head rest of her perch of honor.

Father William stoically attempted to ignore the girl's tantrums. Imogen was carefully removing the last remnants of His magnificent benediction from the glands and urethral opening and He wished to allow this moment of perfect peace to last as long as possible. Unhappily the knocking began to infiltrate His mind. First simply as a faint ticking, like the movements of the second hand on His favored pocket watch, but sadly grew cancerously till the beating echoed through His ribcage and noggin like the constant pounding of war drums.

"ENOUGH!"

Stillness followed. That unearthly quiet that falls across the battlefield between a barrages cessation and the all consuming charge erupts.

"GET ME NEEDLE AND THREAD IMOGEN!"

The quiet became pensive. Whatever thought had entered the wildly furtive mind of the Creator was sure to be both unique and terrible. Father William stared down into pincushions wide eyes for a moment as if considering all of eternity's woes.

"Sometimes My dear we cannot allow the penitent to hurt themselves. It might be considered by those less holy masochistic. The pious man must stitch together a solution."

The suture case was exquisite. Made of the finest Moroccan leather its texture reminded Bill of all the wondrous times they had spent together. The zipper opened so smoothly, each tooth being released from the perfect caress of its two neighbors till the halves could be laid open allowing the glint of a myriad of steel needles to dazzle His eyes. Glancing at pincushion momentarily for inspiration He teased a half circular diamond shaped instrument from the velvet interior and raising it to the light checked the eye was suitably sized for His choice of thread.

"Now My dear, you need to lay still or this will be far more unpleasant for Me than it needs to be."

Pincushion felt a strange mix of emotions. Yes Daddy Bill was at last giving her the full attention she warranted but something about the insincere half smile made her wonder if His discomfort was about to be tested at all. Bill carefully passed the end of the waxed thread through the needles slot and carefully made sure that the thread was of equal length on both sides of the eye. Constant experimentation had shown Him that human flesh was far less resilient to the pull of stitching than would seem to the layman and He abhorred raggedy edges spoiling the esthetics of His craft.

The sharp point passed through pincushions left ear lobe with sumptuous ease and even doubled the wax on the thread ensured a good frictionless draw. Passing the needle through the thick plastic covering the headrest Bill carefully judged the length needed to completely fix pincushions head motionless but still allow her face to be directly upright. The nose had to be at right angles to the ceiling, Pythagoras insisted. Passing the needle back up through the lobe some two centimeters higher Bill moved to the other side of pincushions head. He quickly prepared a twin needle and thread and repeated the procedure exactly. He chuckled a little when He realized that for all pincushions apparent perfection her ears did not exactly match. Momentarily He considered reaching for a handy scalpel and immediately correcting the unfortunate genetic error but rather decided that such a procedure would be too sanguine for present circumstances and would be better performed with the amputations her eventual total metamorphosis might demand.

The stitching continued for several minutes till a perfect skein of sutures affixed the previously bobbing head into perfect statuesque stillness. Considering the problem solved Bill put needles and thread down then unwittingly brushed them onto the floor with His apron edge. At that very moment pincushion developed a sudden desire to blink continuously.

"Stop that winking its distracting."

Rather than cease her ocular twitches multiplied.

"That really is too annoying!"

Bill reached for the needles and thread but found them gone.

"Blast, blast, blast."

Imogen had never heard Daddy Bill exclaim three consecutive blasts before and braced herself for trouble.

"Imogen, fetch the sewing box."

Alice was transfixed. To be at the very center of this hive of artistic endeavor thrilled her beyond any previous experience. Well maybe not as much as her double penetration by Tweedledee and Tweedledum and possibly not like the first sight of the Jabberwocky. Then again the whole milking machine experience had been pretty exhilarating and that Celia certainly did know how to eat cunt.

"Open up the top Imogen."

Daddy Bills voice bought Alice back from the distraction of her internal debate and she watched interestedly as He took two large safety pins from the interior.

"This might be a little uncomfortable."

Alice presumed Imogen was not normally squeamish but her face had definitely turned a little blue. Bill carefully pulled pincushions left eyelid away from the ball below and passing the open end of the safety pin through the thin membrane affixed it to her left eyebrow. The twitch in that eye miraculously ceased immediately. The same prescription worked for the right one too! The man was a true medicinal philanthropist.

"The Umbilicus; the navel; the innie; the outie; the much considered belly button; mentioned in the 'Songs of Solomon' and recognized for so long the very core of human anatomy as so beautifully illustrated by Leonardo Da Vinci's work the 'Vitruvian Man'."

Father William had regained the orgasmic plateau His exorcism of demonic semen had produced and now was filled with a burning need both to educate and proselytize.

"The most obvious reminder of our direct deep connection to mother from inception but also recognized in some scientific circles as a pertinent pointer producing percentile possibilities predetermining pregnancy."

Alive shivered orgasmic-ally and dribbled from urethra and nipple in utter supplication. Daddy Bills P's where equally as stimulating as the Hatters. Her tremors were still manifest as the umbilical dip piercing was completed and a wonderfully simple curved barbell, replete with necessary ring adornment glinted under Father William's guiding hand.

"The clitoris, an often culturally demonized glans that erect represents the very hiatus of female erogenous being."

Bill had clipped a heavy set of forceps on the engorged nub of pleasure and their weight distended the fleshy outcrop to its full glory. The actual operation was simple. Pincushions clitoris was large and protruded from beneath its hood proudly. The sixteen gauge vertical ring that Bill had wisely decided upon looked quite magnificent laying across the swollen inner labia lips. As an afterthought Father William quickly inserted a Christina in matching scale.

Bill moved to crouch between pincushions widely parted thighs and squinted along an imaginary line that started at the pulsing nub, passed through the umbilical adornment to enter his canvases mouth. Satisfied that the geometric pattern was substantially accurate He removed His gloves and placed them across pincushions left wrist just above her tightly balled fist.

"Breathe deeply and rest My dear, you have performed quite admirably. Momentarily we will demonstrate the full efficacy of our delicate construction and you can enjoy the first full effect of eternal stimulation."

Alice glowed. Daddy Bill would surely allow her the honor of martyring herself to His wickedly decadent passions now. Her vaginal inner walls secreted lustily at the imaginings of all the carnal pleasures to come. Nodding her head in frenzied supplication the anal hook moved against her ever tightly constricting sphincter describing delicious visions of membrane splitting intrusions.

Father William cupped Alice's chin between His right thumb and forefinger and gazed mesmeric-ally into her eyes.

"Your time of salvation approaches dear child. Do not run heedlessly to the gates of paradise, rather walk slowly and savor the full glory of all to come!"

Alice felt the tears begin to well in her eyes as His words filled her being with all the love and devotion she had previously considered to be a weakness for lesser mortals. How wondrous that time and circumstance had carried her finally to this apex of voyeuristic and soon practical sado-erotic experience. Standing at the very gates of cloying overabundance she felt totally alive and wanted nothing more than to plunge into the dark deviant recesses of Father William's faith.

Father William eyed the cut glass bottle of Absinthe posing seductively on the small three-legged occasional table by His red velvet wing chair, the last remaining vestige of an illustrious past that had led Him to the heights of canon pomp and the depths of degradation. The ground glass stopper fitted almost perfectly but even so the intoxicating scent of Anise managed to permeate beyond the seal and cajole His senses with its promise of oblivion.

"Perhaps one small glass would serve no ill."

Imogen's elation plummeted. There was no 'one small glass' in the life of an addict, as there was no limit to the need for Daddy Bills constant attention in her own masochistically inclined psyche.

'Father, don't we need to finish the exhibit first?"

Bill waved absent mindedly in Imogen's general direction but His tunnel vision had honed in on the awaiting sugar cube strewn absinthe spoon atop a very effete looking glass reservoir goblet.

"Please Daddy Bill just a few moments longer."

William moved the spoon just long enough to pour the magically rose tinted liquid into the glasses waiting bulb. The redness came from the addition of hibiscus flowers during distillation and raised the product from just mind numbingly alcoholic to overpoweringly sensually intoxicating.

"I so want to see the girls fully animated."

Imogen was getting whiny in the hopes of drawing a response from Daddy Bill, if only a meager repetition of her earlier sewed lips.

William had replaced the spoon atop the goblet and was slowly caressing iced water onto the momentarily absorbing sugar square. The resultant drips descended into the rouge distillation producing swirling ever expanding mists of dilution.

"Do the fucking whores yourself Imogen. Now shut up and leave Me alone!"

Bill sank into the chairs deep upholstery soon to sink deeper into the morose stupor that made all existence a constant seesaw rising and falling between Heaven and Hell.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Haplessly Never Laughter Fairytales never admit what a jerk Prince Charming is...in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Missing Dragon An elusive fire breathing monster leads him to a new world.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Ebb Tide Ch. 01 Vance returns to home to Las Vegas after fifteen years.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Decisions A high school senior makes his decision.in NonHuman
Starlight Gleaming Ch. 01 Ranji recalls meeting Janetta for the first time.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories