Alice and the Looking Glass Ch. 19

Story Info
Epilogue. The Cheese Factory and Other Smeg.
2k words
7.1k
00

Part 19 of the 19 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know it was my Leopold who showed Hatter how to make tea."

Eritha had sat Alice, Celia, Doreen and the two Sheds-men at a large oval table in her kitchen already set with a wonderfully rustic brown earthenware tea service.

"Poor Hatter had still been trying to brew dandelion leaves. When dear Leopold successfully cultivated the first cutting of Camellia Sinensis it completely captivated Wonderland and when He included a spoonful of THC in every caddy His fame and influence were ensured."

Alice drained the last drip from the very shapely Double D sized cup and smacked her lips happily.

"Do you have any snacks?"

"I got some snacks Alice."

Celia climbed up onto her chair, lifted her skirt chest high and exposed the slightly tufted lips of her cunt in Alice's direction.

"Don't need hairs in my teeth thanks you fucking whore."

For some unidentifiable reason that sounded incredibly funny and the whole table dissolved into fits of giggles. Doreen laughed so hard she literally pissed herself whilst Pete and Bill took turns rimming her winking ass eye.

"This is Leopold's favorite blend. We named it the "Good morning English Wood'. Guaranteed to give you an excellent rise and very refreshing to the last drop."

Celia fell off her chair laughing but landed surreptitiously directly onto Bills just presently vacant tongue.

"Ride that farm boy phalange Celia. Go for the full eight seconds."

Alice was beginning to suspect some form of foul play and is if in confirmation a large feathered Cock crowed through the adjacent window.

Hatter and Leopold having finished some rather tedious negotiations returned to the room in time to witness the semblance of a conga line circling the table. In essence Alice was being buggered by Pete, who was being pegged by Celia, who was being tongue fucked by Bill being blown pull back style between his ass cheeks by Doreen, all to the rhythm of one two three hop.

"Good golly gosh Eritha did you forget the crumpets again?"

Leopold tried to sound stern but like the old vaudevillian He was thrust three fingers of His right hand in Doreen's gaping asshole and joined the dance.

Alice stamped her feet hard to get the last drip of Pete's overly sticky semen to fall from her gaped and raggedy asshole before pulling up the tooth floss she rather jokingly referred to as her underwear. Suddenly something new caught her attention, wafting through the air like a magical carpet of deliciousness was the smell of strong delectable vintage cheese. Her stomach rumbled mightily and try as she might a loud and high pitched salvo escaped her pursed anus.

"I do beg pardon everyone."

"Didn't hear a thing my dear child!"

Leopold dramatically raised his right knee to his chest to let one go with gusto then fell over in fits of laughter. Not to be outdone Hatter managed to light a nice expulsion of his own that Celia utilized to toast a crumpet or two.

"Really you boys and your gases, anyone would think you have sole 0wnership."

Erithas reply was extremely load and extraordinarily long, lasting her entire trip from dining room to kitchen.

"Sounds like there's fog out in the bay!"

Leopold had no sooner spoke than he was obliged to bend double to avoid a well-aimed saucepan originating from Erithas general direction. Alice ignored the flying cook wear and stiffed the air like the well trained bitch she was. Realizing she had automatically pointed in the direction of a door that was temptingly slightly ajar she decided to investigate.

"If you're going into the cheese factory you need to put one of these nets over your hair. Got to be hygienic after all."

Alice took the black lacy item from Leopold's hand and looked at it quizzically.

"These are crotchless panties!"

"Well of course they're crotchless otherwise how would they be hygienic?"

Alice pondered for all of five seconds but deciding that the conversation was going nowhere but downhill and placed the skimpy item on her head pulling the elastic top down over her ears.

"Don't mind if we tag along do you Leopold? Will be quite like old times being with Alice in a dairy establishment,"

Leopold of course acquiesced to Pete and Bills request quite happily. Fellow aficionados of the lactose trade were always welcome and might even be willing to help with the production flow.

"You boys have a ball why don't you, Leopold already has all the smeg of mine he needs."

"Always looking for more Hatter. You do have a very rich and creamy texture."

Alice was mystified, Cheese was by far her favorite snack and she prided herself on being a bit of an expert but the turn in conversation had totally thrown her, luckily her confusion was lifted immediately on entering the pump room.

"My word Leopold how many do you have in here?"

Alice was grinning from ear to ear as she beheld what seemed like an endless line of naked men sat in chairs being masturbated by mechanical flesh-lights.

"Well Alice dear we do need a constant fresh supply of jizz to make our world renowned cock cheese. The demand from the female population of Wonderland is almost overwhelming and its popularity amongst the men of the armed forces is growing too! The boys get paid well for their donations and if they are of a suitable caliber like Hatter for example they get to be hand drained in the epicure department."

Alice wasn't really listening. The steady pumping of the mechanical flesh-lights on so many very adequate penises had quite taken her breathe way and that familiar stirring in her nymph like loins was calling her to do something very debauched.

"You will notice that as the boys ejaculate the pumping slows almost completely to ensure that the precious curds are kept nice and thick so they congeal properly around the foreskin."

"They are all uncut?"

Alice was now really excited, she adored uncut cock more than anything else in the universe.

"All as whole as when they were born my dear, European style. No kosher cheeses produced here."

A delicious shiver ran down Alice's spine as she watched one of Leopold's young naked and completely hirsute female slaves harvest from a smeg donor. The mechanical flesh-light was loosened then carefully removed from a still very erect penis.

"There is a good supply of erectile dysfunction medication in the tea the boys consume whilst on the premises."

Alice nodded her thanks to Leopold for the titbit of factuality and went back to dribbling over the now fully exposed marble like rod of wonderment. The slave carefully rolled back the goodly foreskin easing any stickiness with tiny dabs of her tongue.

"Can you imagine! The girls pay me to work here and the waiting list is huge."

Must put in job application Alice murmured under her breathe as the slave carefully ran her index finger around the exposed gland head collecting the very ample smeg into one huge dollop to be transferred carefully to a glass petri dish marked with the donor's name. The lucky girl then got her just reward when she sucked her finger joyfully then orally moistened the rampant member before replacing the flesh-light that commenced its pumping immediately. Alice noticed a fleck of the rancid flotsam hovering on the slave's upper lip and without hesitation tongued her grinning mouth voraciously. The poor boy was so captivated by this unexpected show of debauched passion that with a jerk of both thighs and a violent tightening of his very ample ball bag he immediately released another impressive wad into the flesh-light interior.

"I must say Alice you do bring joy to this old entrepreneurs heart."

Leopold's voice was filled with such deep emotion as bring a tear to the eyes of the entire brotherhood surrounding the happy scene.

Eritha had in her usual quiet and organized fashion set up a small tasting table with the very best of the dairies wares accompanied by some suitable dry biscuits and a very vibrant burdock wine. The rounds of cheese particularly suited to the female taste were arranged on chargers at one side of the table whilst the soft spreads more to the male palate were in small leaven earthenware salt cellars opposite. Alice being ever the unpredictable vixen just had to stick a finger deep into a spread and straight into her mouth.

"Mmmmmmm so good, salty cheesy and fishy, like very expensive anchovy butter."

"Well thank you my dear so nice of you to say. Leopold wanted a reminder of the flavor he so enjoyed on toast with his afternoon tea so I stuffed our young slaves cunts with the partially cured cheese. Just like making foie gras in a ducks body cavity."

"Did I hear someone mention cunt butter?"

Celia had finally come down from the effects of the THC laced breakfast tea and finding herself alone with a loudly snoring Doreen decided to follow the trail left by the steady drip drip drip of Alice's pussy into the factory.

"I volunteered for a job here once, had the interview and everything. Was all ready to start and then some bitch called Alice decided to fuck up Wonderland!"

Knowing exactly where this conversation would go Alice decided to short circuit matters and landed a well-aimed kick between Celia's gaping labia lips. The poor girl gave a terrible groan and sank fighting for breathe to the factory floor. Alice, not being a total bitch but just possessed with the rabid PMT's immediately became terribly emotional and foolishly threw herself down to aid her suffering friend. Celia being the experienced campaigner was of course playing possum, her vulva was after all made of sterner stuff than the average slit, rolled Alice onto her back sat down hard on her face and proceeded to ride Alice's expression while her fingers pinched the smothered girl's nipples like crocodile clamps.

Leopold and Hatter watched the ongoing face fucking with expressions of delight. Celia had the capacity to twerk and cunt grind simultaneously which presented to their view a spectacle of truly epic proportion. Alice for her part had stopped fighting against the immovable object and had decided rather to fight fire with fire and was using her tongue to try and reach Celia's tonsils from the reverse direction. The effect on Celia was breathtakingly successful in that she immediately stared squirting jets of a steaming mixture of cum and pee in arcing streams at every movement. Alice had drawn her knees up to her chest and spread her thighs as wide as possible totally exposing the scant resemblance to underwear left from her chicaneries of the last two days. Sure enough she too began to froth and jet from her blow hole in true baleen fashion. The competing streams of orgasmic fluids played together in the fading afternoon light that streamed through the factories glazed roof.

"Did you ever visit the dancing fountains at Versailles?"

Hatter pondered Leopold's remark for just a moment.

'To be honest Leopold looks more like two Las Vegas hookers laid out drunk in front of the Bellagio!"

Leopold smiled warmly at the simile and without hesitation unbuttoned his fly to commence adding his own golden shower to the mix. The first droplets of warm urine to touch the girls writhing anatomies simply drove their combined thrashing to new levels of insanity. Hatter feeling slightly left out of his own erotic construct whipped out his metal festooned weapon and swelled the torrential downpour.

Doreen, a piss slut of world renown had been awakened by the spreading cloud of rank Mesmer promulgating from the charged mixture pooling around the frolicking crew and proceeded to lap at each and every catch point of moisture on the entwined female anatomies with the air of a connoisseur of the finest libations. Having satisfied her immediate thirst she then took Leopold's full stream square on her tongue swallowing gleefully whilst the consequential rebounding human champers splattered her face and hair.

Eritha arrived with mop and bucket in hand and a sigh on her lips. Being the longtime companion and courtesan to Leopold had taught her to never be surprised by anything that might occur in His vicinity. He was, as He oft reminded her a debauched and wicked man but in no way as virile as He was in His youth. Eritha was glad He had slowed down, orifice and patience can only take so much abuse even from the King of Fools, Thieves and Gypsies.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

A New Alexandra Ch. 01 College senior learns a new lesson.in Lesbian Sex
Happy Ladies Book 01 Women start a club to meet their needs and explore fantasies.in Novels and Novellas
Thresholds Ch. 01 The Beginning: my adventures as sexual trainee.in BDSM
Zooey and Rooney's Wild Weekend Exactly what it says on the tin.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Hazy Daze Emma is excited for a big sales event.in Mind Control
More Stories