Alice And The Village Fete

Story Info
Kinky entanglements and secrets abound in a quiet village.
2.8k words
4.27
12.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RohtuaxeS
RohtuaxeS
30 Followers

The first time that Alice and I met was pretty ordinary, a chance encounter in a deli. I was in their buying a lunchtime sandwich, while she had a list and was perusing items to use in an Italian recipe at home.

I was struck at first by her dark hair, framing a very pretty face, large brown eyes sparkling as I bumped into her; not in a chance encounter sort of bumping into someone way; but rather by design.

At this time in my life I had realised that good things never came easy, you only live once, all you have in the end are your memories, and other such vapid cliches. They rang true to me however, and I had spotted Alice from across the shop earlier and wanted to speak to her so I bumped into her on purpose!

Walking along looking at produce, I made sure that my thigh made a decent firm contact with Alice's bottom as she bent over to pick something from the bottom shelf, this had the effect of pushing her, head first, towards the shelves and I smartly caught her by placing my hands around her slender waist. I pulled her back upright and apologised profusely.

"I'm so sorry about that, what a clumsy bugger I am!" I effused.

Alice looked flustered, but shone me a super smile before replying,

"That's ok I'm fine, you managed to stop me getting a face full of sundried tomatoes so I think thanks are in order actually."

We regarded each other carefully, and I felt something pass between us, another cliche? The spark that people talk about? Whatever it was it was definitely there, and we both felt it in that moment.

"Let me pay for your groceries as a way of saying sorry." I offered.

"No there's really no need, I'm quite alright, and I've gotten over the shock of being rear ended by a complete stranger now thank you very much!"

She laughed, and I laughed along with her beautifully delivered double entendre. Goodness she looked good when she laughed! And what a naughty thing to say to a stranger more to the point.

I made my mind up there and then that I wanted to know more about this lady.

"So apart from me nearly putting you in hospital, are you having a pleasant day?" I asked innocently as we waited to pay.

"Oh yes thanks, I only live round the corner and I'll be doing a bit of gardening this afternoon, and cooking supper a little later; are you from around here?"

She looked me in the eyes as she said this and I held her gaze as I replied "I'm new to the area, just moved into one of the new houses on the outskirts of the village and finding my feet."

"Well I'm sure you will find us all very friendly; it's a good place to live. I'm Alice by the way."

Alice extended a slender hand which I shook gently. "I'm Dave, pleased to meet you Alice."

I would bump into Alice again at the village fete a few days later as the sun shone on a perfect summers day in the south of England.

I was chatting with the Vicar about golf, when I caught sight of her again.She approached us and my stomach did a flip as he spoke.

"Alice, have you met Dave? He's new to the village and enjoys a round of golf."

"No I haven't had the pleasure." She lied smoothly.

"Pleased to meet you Dave, I'm Alice." She offered me her hand as she had done before, and I took it, smiling as I looked into her striking brown eyes.

"Well I'm sure Alice can fill you in on all the village gossip, I have to dash off to a meeting I'm afraid, give Alice your number for me will you? I could do with someone to play a few holes with if you'd like?" Said the Vicar as he made for his car.

I smiled my thanks to him as he left and turned back to Alice.

"Interesting man, the Vicar." I remarked.

"No he's not." She giggled, taking me by the arm and leading me off to pick up a glass of gin and tonic each.

"Why did you lie about meeting me?" I asked watching her carefully.

"Oh it's s bit boring sometimes here."

Her cryptic answer remained on the breeze.

We walked and talked through a nearby orchard, sipping our drinks as we chatted. Alice was wearing a very pretty summer dress, lemon coloured with small blue flowers. The dress flared out from the waist slightly and stopped before it reached her knees. Her legs looked smooth and were bare today, in expectation of receiving some sunlight; something we don't see as often as we like in our part of the world.

She was dressed for summer and looked quite frankly gorgeous, my mind raced with possibilities as I saw her looking me up and down. Jeans and a white shirt was my outfit for the day although I still felt hot in the rising temperatures.

The orchard soon gave way to open fields, meadows filled with tall grass studded with beautiful small flowers, their colours vibrant in the bright sunshine. There was a stile in the fence which Alice had swung one shapely leg across, leaving her empty glass on the top of one of the posts she smiled broadly.

"How far would you like to go Dave?" She enquired.

I returned her smile, pushing my hands into my jeans pockets.

"We've come this far, a little further can't hurt can it?" I said returning her smile.

I followed her over the stile,catching an exciting glimpse of thigh as she climbed over in front of me.

We were soon at least a mile outside the village and the countryside was breathtaking, so beautiful in the hot sunshine but not as lovely as the lady with me. Wading through waist high grass chatting happily Alice suddenly turned to me and said.

"I know you pushed me on purpose in the deli the other day, and I know why you did it Dave; you're trouble and you've got it written all over you."

She said this with no hint of malice whatsoever, her eyes full of amusement.

"I have no idea what you're talking about Alice." I replied with as much sincerity as I could muster. Watching her carefully as she took a long stalk of grass and started to play with it in her fingers.

"Oh I think you do, I think you know exactly what I meant. I know I'm an attractive woman, lots of men in the village look at me when they think I'm unaware, they stare at me behind their wives backs. But you, you see me for the first time and decide to try and knock me over in the deli!" She laughed.

I laughed myself and replied "You're very sure of yourself Alice, flinging around accusations like that."

"I can say what I want, there's nobody here but you and me, and we haven't passed a soul on our walk out here." She said this in quite a serious tone walking towards me.

I stood my ground, feeling excitement rising in my chest and my jeans as she approached. "So you've brought me all the way out here to do away with me, and bury my body where no one will ever find me, all for one little nudge on your bum?" I teased.

Alice didn't smile, she just reached her arms around my neck standing on her toes and pulled me down to kiss her, our lips gently feeling their way into a sensual rhythm, my hands now on her waist then the small of her back pulling her closer to me as my ardour grew with each passing moment.

I broke our kiss to nuzzle her neck kissing gently there, and smelling her delicate perfume.

"You're not doing away with me then?" I whispered.

"Not today Dave, you're much too useful to do away with just yet." She giggled.

I smiled and let my hands wander down to the hem of her dress, running my fingers up the back of Alice's thighs as our lips, and tongues made contact once more.

Her skin was so smooth, I could feel the firm muscles beneath as I traced my fingers higher feeling Alice move closer, moulding herself to me and moaning gently into my mouth.

My hands soon encountered her glorious arse, clad in the smoothest silk French knickers, I could feel my cock throb in my jeans as I explored Alice's derrière with excited delight.

Hands staying on top of the material, stroking at first then squeezing firmly, causing Alice to pull away from our kiss to tip her head backwards, a low moan issuing from her lips. Her slender hands stroking my back, one of them moving lower to squeeze my arse firmly pulling me against her so that there would be no mistaking my excitement, as my hard cock pressed into the top of her thigh.

I lowered Alice into the grass now, lying on our sides,our kisses more passionate and hungry. Alice undoing my belt and the buttons on my jeans as my hand slid up her thigh, straight into the side of her knickers and round to the sensuous curve of her arse cheeks. I revelled in the feel of her warm smooth skin, the firmness there as I felt her hand grip my throbbing cock and start to wank me solidly.

I moaned deeply looking Alice in the eyes as my fingers moved between her cheeks, finding the wetness there, the heat from her cunt enveloping two of my fingers as I worked them gently inside. Feeling Alice grip my cock harder as I fingered her juicy sex was very exciting and we were soon kissing deeply once more, our tongues entwined, breathing in shallow gasps as our passion overtook us. My thumb soon found Alice's aching clit, rotating and pressing gently there drawing sighs and gasps of desire from the beautiful woman in my arms.

I wanted to fuck Alice now, I'd wanted to fuck her the minute I saw her but I wanted to know more first. She had been so bold bringing me out here and I detected something in her personality. Something that matched my own like two puzzle pieces that would click together perfectly given the correct positioning.

I slowly withdrew my hand and pulled back from Alice. "What are you doing?" She gasped in exasperation.

"I'm not sure you deserve this Alice." I sighed in resignation.

"Who the fuck do you think you are? Alice had raised her voice now and I knew I was taking a big risk, but the die had been cast now.

"I know who I am, I'm wondering if you know who you are?" I said this evenly and held her gaze before continuing.

"You say the men in the village look at you, you say that you know you're attractive, but your true self wants more than admiring glances doesn't it Alice?"

"You have no right to judge me like this, I'm leaving now." She said this as she started to stand.

"You're going nowhere Alice." I said quietly, my voice lowering the temperature of the day by a couple of degrees and I saw the first flash of uncertainty in Alice's face, but there was something else there, something that looked like relief.

"You've had your run of this place for too long, and it's time you were put in your place, now I expect you to do as you're told, do you understand?" I said this as I shifted position,watching her carefully.

"What are you going to do?" She said asked quietly, looking me in the eye.

"I think you know what's next Alice, it's something you've wanted for a long time."

A decision had been reached in her mind, I could see it in her eyes, that look of relief again.

She said no more, but joined me once more in the long grass lying across my legs, her pretty arse pointing to the sky on top of my lap.

"I'm ready." She whispered, as I pulled her dress up, and eased her silky knickers down her slender legs.

Her arse was as gorgeous as I'd hoped and I felt exhilarated as she wriggled slightly as I passed my palm across her skin slowly and gently.

"Please Sir, I know I deserve this."

The last word leaving her lips as my hand dealt the first stinging blow to her arse cheeks, then one after the other six times on each side. Alice whimpered gently at the blows and moaned as I stroked and massaged away the worst of the pain.

"Please Sir don't stop, I need more." She said turning her head to look at me.

I said nothing as I rained sharp spanks down onto her pretty little arse, the skin tinged pink now. Alice did her best to remain still and quiet as I spanked her, but the pain grew more intense with each blow forcing her to wriggle now, and short cries of pain issued from her mouth. I could feel my excitement building to a peak as this beautiful woman gave herself over to me.

My palm again rubbed against her skin, feeling the heat there now radiating away from her. My hand now slipping between her legs feeling the slippery wetness of her cunt. She was soaked and had managed to soak the crotch of my jeans also.

I pushed two fingers deep inside, working them in and out while my thumb rubbed her juices into her tight pink arsehole.

"Mmmmmmm Sir" Alice purred.

"Is my punishment over Sir?" She asked pushing herself back deeper onto my fingers.

"For now it is, but you'll come to me when it's time for another, do you understand?" I intoned.

"Yes Sir, are you free tomorrow at some point?" She giggled, making me smile in return.

My fingers withdrew from her now to be replaced by my thumb, pushing it deep and curling it towards the front where I could feel the firm ridges ready to be massaged as my fingers pushed her lips apart, sliding either side of her throbbing clit, rubbing, vibrating, Alice's cries filled the air as her orgasm approached.

"Please, oh my, yes, mmmmmm."

I pulled away quickly, stopping her short.

"No!" She gasped as I rolled her off my lap onto her back and pinned her firmly to the grass by hooking her legs over my shoulders.

"Mmmmm yes!" She sighed as I guided my stiff cock between her puffy pink cunt lips, our eyes dancing with passion and amusement at our naughty antics as I sank my manhood deep into Alice in one steady thrust, my mouth on her neck, her hands gripping my arse as I pounded into her straight away.

"Mmmm Alice you're a naughty girl." I gasped into her ear, my thrusts picked up speed as she urged me on with her hands, pumping, thrusting, fucking hard with passionate abandonment on this perfect summers day.

"Your naughty girl Sir, ohhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhh, it's mmmmm, ohhhhh god yes!"

She cried plaintively,as her orgasm approached once more, denied to her so cruelly just a few moments ago, it had returned stronger and deeper this time. Radiating out from her clit which was being squashed and rubbed by the base of my cock, it literally tore through her body, her stomach tensing and releasing as her cunt did the same to me, clamping and releasing my cock over and over sending me over the edge as she screamed her pleasure to the sky.

"Fuck Alice ahgggghhhhhh yesssssss!" I grunted.

My spunk jetted in hot spurts deep inside Alice's body as we shuddered and bucked together, holding each other tightly. Kissing desperately, then more gently, as we relaxed and returned to each other.

A smile and a giggle as I brushed some hair away from her face, more gentle kisses.

"I do enjoy a village fete Alice." I said as we walked arm in arm back to the festivities.

"I'm growing quite fond of them myself." She laughed gently.

"But I have to go now, my partner will be wondering where I've gotten to." She said this with a cheeky smile as she walked away from me down a lane near the church.

"I hope he's not too big and handy with his fists!" I called after her.

"No she's about the same size as me, bye for now!"

Alice called over her shoulder, giggling as she rounded a corner and was gone.

I stood with hands stuffed into my pockets, laughing and shaking my head, small villages in England really aren't quite as boring as I'd expected.

I walked back the way I had come, my mind filled with visions of Alice's magnificent arse and beautiful eyes; as I turned a corner and was promptly ran down by a girl riding a rather old, and very heavy bicycle!

To be continued...

RohtuaxeS
RohtuaxeS
30 Followers