Alice Ch. 03

Story Info
A day out for a schoolgirl.
4.9k words
4.02
32.8k
8

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 04/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice is an 18 year old girl studying at a 6th form college which is part of an all-girls boarding school. This story contains scenes of sex, violence and gunplay. If you are not comfortable with this: do not read on.

*

Drifting from sleep to a kind of semi-consciousness, Alice shifted her head to a cool section on the pillow and pulled a twist of covers up to her chest. She stretched out her legs, enjoying the space, the feeling of the sheets against her bare feet. Suddenly, she lurched awake, eyes wide. She stared at the room, at the sheets, heart pounding. It hadn't been a dream. Why she had been so startled she didn't know.

Turning over, she was a little taken aback to find the bed next to her empty. Instead, Dan stood by the window, naked. He had opened the curtains a way and a corridor of light spilled across the room. She realised he was smoking.

"Good morning, Daddy," she said, smiling.

"Morning." He kept his back to her. She could hear birds outside; he'd opened the window too.

"I didn't know you smoked," she tried.

"I dare say there's a lot of things you don't know about me."

Smoke billowed from his nostrils and he turned, crossing to the table next to his side of the bed. He crushed the smoked butt into an ash tray and as he did so she noticed a tattoo on his right bicep. It looked like the head of a buffalo, with crossed arrows. Arched across the top were the words 'Os Terríveis.' Spanish perhaps?

"What's that?" she asked. He turned his head and followed her outstretched finger with his eyes, examining the tattoo for a moment. He climbed back into bed, pulled another cigarette from a pack on the table, and pressed it to his lips.

"That's one of those things." The cigarette flapped up and down as he spoke. He produced a lighter, and a fine mist bloomed around his mouth as he lit up. She changed the subject.

"Smoking in bed?"

"You'll rescue me if I set it on fire, no?"

"Maybe. Maybe I'm the one who needs rescuing." He twisted to look at her.

"Maybe you are." He took a drag, and exhaled. His eyebrows furrowed and she watched curls of smoke drift up into the shaft of light from the window, vanishing into nothing. He plucked the stick from his mouth and held it out, offering it to her. She took it gingerly and sucked on the filter, the tip glowing orange. She held it differently than him. He pinched it with finger and thumb, or held it deeply between the base of two fingers, whereas she balanced it delicately between the tips.

"You smoke?" he asked. She nodded as she breathed out.

"Mm, not any more, ok?" He took it back.

After a pause, "Ok," she agreed. It surprised her how easy that was to say. She usually told people who didn't like her smoking where to go.

"Good. You hungry?"

She shook her head. "Not really."

"Good." He put the cigarette out and dove in for a kiss.

He pinched her sides though her pink pajamas which made her giggle and flinch from him, drawing her knees up in a feeble defence. He rolled on top of her, their warm bodies pressing against one another. A hand slipped up inside her top and rubbed at her tummy, tickling it. It was so soft. So smooth and warm; a tummy made for lying one's head on. He tickled it all the same, and she screamed and laughed all at once. Her hands scrabbled to interfere with his but he only pushed them underneath her to torment the fleshy areas over her kidneys. Giving up with all but token resistance she threw her head back, laughing. Dan grinned at her.

As he slowed the tickling to a stroke she twitched; shuddering as he brushed a sensitive part. She cooed as he placed his lips on her upturned neck, placing slow kisses all along it. A hand snaked up her body, deft fingers conducting a systematic assault upon the buttons of her pajama top. When all were undone he spread it open, letting her shrug out of it, and moved his lips to her nipples. They were perfect and pink, topping fleshy, pert little breasts. He let her feel some teeth and she moaned. He nibbled, and she sucked air through her teeth. Lifting his head he looked into her eyes.

She looked back with a sly smile. "Is it every morning you wake up with a school girl in your bed?" He didn't break eye contact as he worked a hand under the elastic waistband of her bottoms, sliding it across her hairless groin to rub at the outer lips of her pussy, pushing them together and working them slowly up and down. She closed her eyes and let out a little "uhh."

"No comment," he answered.

She stretched out and spread her legs a little for him, laying her head back and enjoying the sensations. He watched and listened closely, letting a finger brush across the entrance of her pussy every so often. She began to make little imperceptible movements of her hips against his hand. She was wet now, and he ran his forefinger up and down her slit before moving to rubbing her clit. She brought her hands up to either side of her head, tossing and turning on the pillow. Cold metal gripped her wrist. "Wha-?" The handcuff ratcheted tight and her arm was pulled through the ironwork of his headboard. Where the fuck had those come from? He brought her other wrist up to join the first, cuffing them together with the connecting chain on the wrong side of a loop of metal, fastening her to the bed. She bit her lip.

He continued to stroke her clit, and ducked down to kiss her on the mouth. As he did so he tugged down her pajama bottoms. He got them a little short of her knees when he decided that was far enough. Grabbing his stiff cock with one hand, he shifted his body and she spread her legs as far as her bottoms would allow to accommodate his new position. He watched her face as he entered her, then closed his eyes, lifting his head as he began to work his hips, slow fucking her. Swimming away, she enjoyed the feeling of fullness, that comforting ache. She was still new to this, but it felt so right.

She longed to have her arms free, to wrap them around him, to put her palms on his back and draw him close to her. Instead she pushed her head upwards, planting a kiss on his neck, then another lower, working down to his chest. His arms were locked to support his weight, but he shifted them to gripping onto the ironwork headboard, one after the other. The covers fell back, leaving all but their legs bare. This changed the angle of his thrusts and she felt him rubbing against the roof of her pussy more. Her hands strained against the cuffs, desperate to rub her clit, to squeeze her nipples, to put her fingers down there and feel his cock glide in and out of her. She looked instead; watching his shaft sink into her, then reemerge. She'd never seen herself getting fucked before. She liked the way her lips moved as he went in and out of her; it looked good.

She thought how much it would turn so many people on to see them fucking like this, how good they looked together. He was strong, well muscled, but not like the men she saw at the gym. His body seemed rougher, more genuine somehow. The product of something other than protein supplements and pumping iron. But it wasn't just him. She'd never really thought of herself as sexy. She knew she was attractive to others but had never really felt it in herself. Now she did. She almost felt attractedtoherself.

They fucked for a long while and the pace varied, but it was never quick, never hard. It was relaxing, even though it made her pussy ache, tender as it was from the previous night. As the hard light from the window was softening, he put a hand under her, on the small of her back, holding her close with it. His other arm supported his weight on that elbow, his palm against her cheek, his thumb brushing across it. Stooping his head low, he kissed her and their tongues slipped past each other's lips.

She felt him speed up, his hips slapping into hers. Her aching only got worse and she whimpered. That only seemed to make him fuck her harder though. He bit her lip then, as his thrusting reached a climax. He wasn't messing around either, she cried out as he bit down and felt blood fill her mouth as semen filled her pussy. He slackened his jaw, but kept their lips together for a while. Then he kissed her properly, and took a look at her. She was glowing, and smiled up at him, even though she had scarlet on her lip.

"Shit," he mumbled and rolled over, clawing in a draw for some tissue. He came back and pressed it to her mouth; cleaning her up. She just looked at him with big, doe eyes. One of his knees was between her legs, and he felt her brush her pussy against it. Her juices smeared across his leg and grew cold but she bucked against him again, grinding into his leg and maintaining that long, needy, urging look. He tossed the bloody tissue into a trash can and pushed his leg into her crotch, making her sigh.

Dan stretched out across the bed to grab something from the draw again and came back with a length of black silk, a scarf perhaps. Predictably, he tied it around her head. She bit her lip. Standing up, he pulled the covers all the way back, leaving her feet a little cold. He took her pajama bottoms off completely, and then pulled her top from underneath her. Goose bumps grew across her body and she felt incredibly vulnerable. She felt a finger between her lips, and sucked on it hungrily. She worked her hips up and down, begging for attention. She got it as two fingers slid insider her, hooked, and started working her pussy. Moaning onto the one in her mouth, she pushed her cunt outwards, desperate for more. Infuriatingly, the fingers withdrew and disappeared. She whimpered.

His thumb planted itself on her clit and rubbed in long, slow circles. She moaned, but stopped herself suddenly as something pressed into her asshole. She winced as it pushed against her.

"Shhh, relax sweetie," he whispered to her. "Just relax and it'll be ok, I promise."

She did as he said, and slowly whatever it was entered her. She didn't know exactly what 'it' was, but it was in fact a long, thin dildo made up of little jelly balls, increasing in diameter from tip to base. It was a bit like a rigid version of anal beads and, as much as it hurt going in, going out it drove her wild. After some time of working it she started to get used to it and even enjoy it going in a little. Then there was a buzzing. Before she'd realized what it was, something else pressed into her clit.

The vibrations flowed through her, making her squirm. Dan kept working the beads in and out of her ass and the two distinctly different pleasures mixed and interwove. She felt the orgasm building inexorably, and it broke through, like a sink overflowing, pouring into her. Her feet kicked, skewing the bed sheet. She twisted, fighting against her restraints. She lifted her hips off the bed but he forced her back down. As another orgasm took her she shook, clenching her knees together. Her clit became overly sensitive then, and she tried to pull away but Dan kept with her, forcing the vibrator up against her for a few moments, making her wince. He stopped moving the beads and took the vibe from her clit, thrusting it into her cunt, fucking her with it. Little bobbles along its length rubbed against the roof of her pussy and the vibrations seemed to spread through her whole lower half. It didn't just vibrate; it twisted, rotating around inside her. She came again, shaking as the orgasm took hold of her entire body, moving around inside her as fingers might run across her skin. She felt hot liquid run across the cheeks of her ass but she was in no frame of mind to worry about the bed.

Dan withdrew the vibe and gently removed the dildo from her behind, Alice whimpering as he did so. She felt herself close up, which seemed satisfying somehow. A moment later he lay down next to her and released her from her cuffs. Before he'd even removed the blindfold she rolled over, throwing her arms around him and collapsing against him. He held her in his arms, putting the side of his face against hers. After a long while she stirred.

"Daddy?"

"Yes?"

"I'm hungry now."

Dan laughed. "I'll go make us some breakfast, sweetie."

He took a moment to remember how adorable she looked clinging onto him, blindfolded, and took the scarf off her. She blinked and smiled up at him. Kissing her on the lips, and then on the forehead, he dragged himself out of bed and pulled on some loose jogging bottoms, slippers, and a shirt. He didn't bother to button it up, and padded out.

Dan was just about done making breakfast when Alice appeared in the doorway. She'd evidently found one of his shirts to put on. As clichéd as it was, it was still hot - and the way she stroked the door frame didn't help. She spread bare toes across the hardwood floor, creeping in and stroking Mud as he wandered over to greet her.

"I was going to bring it up to you," he said.

"I didn't want to stay in bed anymore."

"I know what you mean. Here, grab a plate." She snatched one up and held it out as he spooned bacon, toast, egg and sausage onto it. He did the same for himself and guided her to the breakfast bar where he'd already laid out knives and forks, salt, ketchup and juice. They tucked in.

When she was done, Alice wiped her mouth with a napkin and said "Mm, that was delicious, Daddy!"

"Thank you." Dan had already finished a while before and had been watching her eat ever since. "All done?"

"Mm hm."

"Good. We'll get ready and then go out, ok?"

"Where to?"

"Oh, that would be telling," he teased. Alice pouted. "Come on, let's go."

After they had showered, he dressed in jeans, shoes, a plain shirt and a light jacket; Alice in another dress Dan had produced for her, this one light and summery. It came with white shoes and pretty pink underwear. He reversed the old Ferrari from last night into the big garage, and brought out a different car, a two-plus-two coupé the colour of mercury. Inside it was all brown leather and wood with big swirly figuring to it. There was a large, analogue clock set in the dash. The drive wasn't short, and Dan put some music on low as they made small talk. Eventually they entered London, according to the signs, and Alice tried asking where they were going again. "London," was all he said, with a smirk, and she narrowed her eyes at him in jest.

They parked on a little street facing the Thames, Alice could see a sort of pier at the end of the road. Dan put a little blue sign in the window before slamming the door, and let her take his arm as they walked down towards the water. He donned gold rimmed sunglasses, with a double bridge. As it turned out, he was taking her to matinee at The Globe theatre. It was Pericles, which seemed an odd choice but it was fun to watch on stage with lots of low-tech effects that made them chuckle.

Afterwards, they strolled across the so-called 'wobbly bridge' and sat out on the patio of a restaurant right on the bank of the river. It was so nice inside that Alice wanted to sit there, but it was still sunny so Dan elected to go outside instead. He seemed to know the manager, who came over when they entered, embracing each other briefly. She was pretty and blonde, which Alice didn't like, but she didn't appear again. The food was a little more familiar than at the hotel the night before, and they enjoyed the sun and the wine together.

"This is my favourite time of day, you know," Dan commented. It was about six in the afternoon by now.

"Why?" Alice asked.

"At this time of year anyway, in this country. It's the sun... Low in the sky, it takes the edge off it. It's still warm, but not so bright. Makes long shadows, and colours the sky."

"Yeah, it's nice."

They had cheese and biscuits for dessert which was fun, then crossed back across the bridge again. Dan smoked a cigarette which he let her borrow on the promise she wouldn't want one of her own, and for a little while they shared it between them like naughty kids. Instead of turning down the street where they had parked, Dan carried on along the river.

"Where are we going?"

"I'd have thought you'd have learnt not to ask that by now," he joked, "I think you like surprises."

"I dooo... but I also hate not knowing!"

He flicked the butt into the water and took her around the waist, warming her against the growing breeze. They walked a short while, ending up at an indoor market. They wandered around stalls selling every kind of food Alice could imagine. Dan bought some crusty bread and cheese. Alice flapped and grinned with bright eyes over a stall selling little decorated cakes so Dan bought her one. She protested when she saw the ridiculous price, but he insisted. She munched as they looked around. Dan bought some meat too, and got talking to the butcher for a long time about game meat and shooting which made Alice zone out a little. He bought her some pretty flowers afterwards though, to replace the colourful cake she had, in his words, 'pigged'.

By the time they left it was getting dark but once again he didn't lead her to the car, but rather to a nightclub built into the arches under an old railway bridge. It didn't strike her as his sort of place at first. Despite being clean and modern, it was a bit underground. But once inside he seemed quite comfortable, and she enjoyed all the funny people and funny music. They drank cocktails and she got quite drunk. She vaguely remembered attempting to give him a lap dance before he pulled her down next to him by the arm.

When it was time to go, they walked back towards the river through the night. For central London, it was eerily quiet. About half way there they turned left and Dan made her cross to the opposite side of the road. They walked past the entrance to a car park, a single light illuminating the entrance. He grabbed her then, suddenly and violently, clamping a hand over her mouth, muffling her scream, and forcing her into the car park. He pushed her to the opposite end of the lot, her legs wading into darkness. Her heart was in her throat as the black plunged past her. Coming to an alcove in the wall of one of the buildings, he wrenched her sideways, slamming her up against a wall. Trapping her with his body, the arm holding her came around her front. A knife. The blade, long and slender, snapped to attention on the press of a button. With a flourish Dan placed the polished cutting edge against her soft neck.

"Do I need to keep my hand here?" he asked into her ear. She shook her head, terrified eyes peeking over the tops of his fingers. The hand was removed and ran down her back. Rough fingers lifted her dress, yanking her panties down and thrust up inside her. She let out a cry, and the blade pressed into her flesh like a sharp, thin thread spreading across her skin. His fingers worked inside her and his thumb teased at her asshole.

She struggled against him then, but not to escape, to try and push his thumb into her, working her bottom outwards and against him. Instead of entering her, he pulled his fingers out, and threw his arm around her neck in a brutal vice. He took the knife away and jabbed the point into her kidney, not hard enough to break the skin, but enough to make her try and scream. He pressed it there, choking her with his bicep. Feeble fingers struggled at her throat, trying to pry it free from his grasp.

"Are you going to be quiet now?" he demanded, prodding the point into her side once more, pricking her. A single bead of crimson blossomed on her dress. She nodded. "You going to do what I tell you to do?" Again she nodded, desperate now, turning light headed. He slackened his grip, letting her gulp in air, satisfied. "Turn around." She complied, her eyes meeting his for the first time since he had grabbed her; full of terrified submission. His were angry, as was his fist as it caught her across the cheek. He lunged forwards, pressing her back into the wall and laying the knife across her throat once more. Strong fingers held her jaw, pressing into her pressure points, making her feel like her bones were cracking. Her knickers fell from her knees to her ankles, the pink satin contrasting against the dirty asphalt.

12