Alice Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am sometimes a different person, Charlie," she said quietly, "I'm more complicated than you know. But," she said, now in a business-like tone, "do you think it's too sexy?"

Her blouse was a weird combination of Goth and neo-Victorian, with a bit of dark lace at the top. It showed absolutely no cleavage.

"No," he said, smiling but looking a little worried. "It has more of a 'don't fuck with me or I'll take your head off' look."

"Good," she said, looking pleased, "I'll smile to soften that a bit. Okay, I'm ready for you to take me to work."

After he dropped her off, he came home and wondered what he might do. He thought of Alice, from her freckles to her furry pussy, and began to get hard. Since the house was completely empty, he closed the curtains, turned on netflix, and dialed up one of his favorite movies—Kate Winslet in Jude. This was a dreary and tragic drama done the year before Titanic. It was a good movie, in a way, but very sad, and he only really liked one part, at the one hour and 21 minute mark.

He forwarded to that spot, and then got himself some lotion and tissues, and watched as Winslet's character and her husband were in bed together. She had on an old-fashioned white cotton nightgown, which was not at all revealing, and she seemed uncertain, but her blue eyes were beautiful, as was her wonderfully expressive face and lovely blondish hair. Suddenly, and almost without warning, she pulled the nightgown in one slow motion over her head, and was completely nude, and then scooched herself down and lay on the bed. She was quite beautiful: fuller breasted than Alice, and with larger nipples, but otherwise somewhat similar. Winslet's triangle of hair down there had been trimmed maybe just a little, but not much, and was darker than you might have expected. She kept her legs together, but seeing this view he thought of Alice, and of the view he had recently seen between her legs, and tried to imagine what it would be like to have his tongue there.

In the movie, the husband was kissing and almost nursing Winslet's lovely full breasts, kissing her lips, and then he was getting on top of her. And although they didn't show it, you were seemingly supposed to imagine her separating her legs, and then the man moving into her. Charlie's "man milk," as Alice called it, came rising up as he imagined what it would be like to touch with his tongue, and then his cock, this mysterious place that he'd already felt with his finger could be so moist and so warm.

He thought dreamily that tomorrow, when their parents were in Big Sur, he might finally find out for himself what that was like with the person that at that moment he cared for most in the world.

12