Alice Does Dares

Story Info
Transcript of an online slut doing dares.
1k words
3.71
35.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been talking to a girl online for a while. She lives in London, England, and her name is Alice. She loves doing dares - the more sexual and risky they are, the more she seems to enjoy them. I keep a record of the conversations we have, and thought other people like to hear about what a little slut she's been for me.

This is from an evening at the end of September, 2009. We'd already been talking a while and it was 4am when we got to this one - both of had been drinking a bit. The longer we've been talking, and the more she's been drinking, the further she likes to be pushed.

She lives near an alley, and that leads to a crescent with parked cars and houses round it.

She likes complicated dares, and these were the rules for this one:

* She had to go out wearing: shoes, long socks, a skirt, a top, knickers and a bra

* She had to pick 12 cards randomly picked from a pack

* Then she had to lay the first six of them out, face down, spread equally along the alley

* Then she had to walk along the alley to the crescent, picking up the cards as she went

* A black card meant she had to remove an item of clothing, and leave it there

* Dressed however she was when got to the end of the alley, she had to walk round it

* Certain letters - an A or K (those being her initials) - in the cars' number plates would trigger her to pick the next card from the six left over

* A red card meant nothing happened

* A black card triggered another task, depending on the letters in the number plate - if the letter was an 'A', she had to remove a further item of clothing; if there letter was a 'K', she had to fuck herself with a cucumber

* Each time she had to fuck herself with the cucumber, she had to fuck a different hole - mouth first, then pussy, and finally her asshole

* And she was continue until either she was naked, or she'd fucked all three holes with the cucumber

* Then she could return to the alley, picking up (but not putting back on) any clothes she'd taken off as she did

I checked she could remember all the rules, then counted her down to do it.

It took her quarter of an hour to go and do the dare, then she got back to her laptop to tell me how it had gone - this is what she told me (this is her account, verbatim):

"That was freaky. I went to the alley and laid out the cards. Then I walked up it, turning them over... by the end of it, I'd lost my trainers, socks and bra, so I was still fine.

It was so quiet in the cul-de-sac [the crescent], that it was like I was alone in the world; felt weirdly safe. I started hunting for number plates, going round the crescent... nobody and nothing about. I had to ditch my knickers pretty early with an A.

Then I got to the turning away from the road, and had to fuck my mouth with the cucumber. Seriously, I felt like I was doing it in my living room.

I got near the top of the loop and got another black K, so I just sat back against the garden wall, legs apart in front of me and punched the cucumber into my pussy. It was nice. I did that for about a minute, before moving back around the loop... just found an A and then I heard a crunching noise from over by the alley. I ducked down and listened... nothing. I'm still dressed, mostly, but the way this noise went dead worries me. After twenty seconds, something gets knocked over, but still no human noises, so I think maybe it's a fox going through the rubbish.

I draw a 'strip' card on the A, but as I pull my top up, I hear more crunching. I stop and now I'm pretty sure it's not an animal, but the person is just stalking round, and I get scared. Maybe I passed them in the alley.

I decided, fuck it, this isn't right, I'm not stripping yet. Next I hear a male clearing his throat and spitting - there's a guy hanging around the back of the church, he's not making any normal drunk noises, but he's just moving about at random, knocking into things.

I realise this might actually be dangerous and circle around past the busier road and back to my house. I wait a bit until I hear footsteps move off into the crescent, grab my stuff from the alley, and bolt back indoors."

More recently, I sent her out into her street, completely naked, keys in her mouth, and "SLUT" written in lipstick across her tits. Her task this time was to find my name "PAUL" in letters in car number plates (i.e. find a number plate with "P" in, then "A" etc.).

This is what she told me when she got in:

"I am a moron! Because I actually went out my door like that!

I did a crouching walk between the cars and shop windows, keys in my mouth, allll the way past the bar... oh jesus... P, A, I finally found a U on a stupid Nissan with flowers on it... then a car came out of the side-street opposite. It had been so quiet, so unreal, I really thought I was charmed. And then I was back in reality, hugging the Nissan, naked, outside, and as close to shitting in public as I've ever been. As soon as the car pased, I scuttled back home, hyperventilating."

I asked her how she felt:

"Indescribable... my pussy is glowing...so much heat... "

Anyway - if anyone's interested in this girl, e-mail me. I'm sure she'd enjoy your suggestions for new dares.