Alice in Chains Ch. 01

Story Info
An erotic Alice in wonderland re-imagining.
1.9k words
4.15
17.1k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice had always had a very vivid imagination. As a girl, she would dream up whole worlds to escape into for hours, whether awake or asleep. She had never actually had what she'd call a "weird dream", despite all the abnormal things she'd encounter in her dreams. She would always enjoy spending hours with her mystical, magical friends from beyond the looking glass, no matter how old she got, but one day in her late teens she happened upon a very tantalizing piece of literature in some old possessions of her late mothers which changed her relationship with her phantasmal friends drastically.

In this particular piece of literature, she learned of some very demoralizing acts people would commit to one another. They would degrade and assault one another in the most unusual of ways, sometimes even tying up one another with cord and rope to commit these acts. Never having encountered anything like this before, reading it made Alice's body burn up in a fever, and gave her urges she couldn't quite understand, so she cast it away.

Sometime after reading the book her dream-world friends began tapering off and leaving her, one by one over time, except the one she'd never truly recognized. He was a tall, slender man with very pale skin. His eyes were dark, and gave you the safest feeling in the world, but it also gave you a sense of prey; like a hunted animal. His clothes were of the Victorian era, and his skin seemed cool to the touch. It was on the fifth night after reading the book when he first spoke to her.

"Wh-who are you?" Alice finally asked in the most timid of tones. He showed interest in her new-found curiosity, and wasted no time with his reply, "Why I am that which you seek. The gratification above all others, your heart's deepest desires." he ended that sentence with a cold finger on her chest. His skin was icy cold, but below she could feel a warm pulse. His voice was rough and melodic, like the serpent's that convinced Eve to eat the forbidden fruit.

"My heart doesn't desire anything." she said in a weak, unconvincing voice. "And what makes you so sure about that?" his voice was hypnotizing, making her feel so safe it was easy for her to ignore every warning sign. "What you desire most is experience. Experience that can only be gleaned from those in 'that book'." His voice was so smoothe. Every word seemed to lull her deeper and deeper into a trance. "Th-the book?" she tilted her head as if confused, her eyes dim and distant. "What book?" "What book indehe?" he mused in an almost mocking tone. "The book?" she asked again, seeming a bit less confused, but still enthralled. "Yes, yes my dear, 'that book'."

She seemed to come out of her daze all at once. "No! I could never engage in such debaucherous activities." He smiled a bit at this burst of personality. Her old proud and lady-like personality was starting to shine through, and he enjoyed the thought of thoroughly breaking her. She picked up on his lecherous gaze, and took on a defensive stance, her face bright with embarrassment. Still, this was the first time someone ever looked at her with such passion and desire, and it made her body feel hot. "You never answered me. Who are you?" she shifted from foot to foot uneasily, fighting every impure thought she had thanks to that accursed book. He gave a sly smirk as he watched her with her little anxious dance. "Why my dear, you may soon come to know me as Lust. Your lust to be exact."

His gaze was so deep and hypnotic. Like a dark whirlpool, that would pull her in showing her everything she didn't want to see. No, everything she did want to see. Images of her bound and bare, images of her being dragged around on her hands and knees in a Cheshire Cat costume, images of her taking his long rod deep inside.

She snapped out of it to the cold touch of Lust holding her chin with his thumb and index finger. "I can see what you want, my dear. My eyes can see into the very depths of your soul, dear Alice, do you really expect to resist me forever?" his voice made her heart tremble. These thoughts were so impure, but for once that didn't matter to her. For once she accepted that this was just a dream, and that she didn't have to wear her royal facade. She could relinquish control and let herself live life like she always did in her wonderland. "F-fine." she finally caved to her desires. Lust smiles.

Lust made her whole body tingle with just one hand as he slid the left shoulder strap of her dress over her shoulder, and down to her elbow. She felt as if her whole body were made of glass, and just one touch of his icy hand would shatter her very existence. Lust leaned down and placed one slow, icy kiss on her neck. When he lifted his head, the skin beneath was a darker shade, almost blue. Alice trembled beneath his touch, as he slowly undressed her and placed small, icy hickeys along her collar bone.

Lust looked down upon her fair skin, and felt a tinge of pride knowing that he'd get to be the first to get to stain her innocence. Even if she remained pure on the outside, her mind would never be the same, and he'd see to that personally. He removed his vest, blouse, and belt, and ran the backside of his right hand up the bare skin of her chest. Her skin made goose bumps under his cold touch, and he couldn't tell if it was from the temperature of his touch, or her nerves, but either way he was loving the look of fear and anxiety on her face. It was truly all about the thrill of the hunt, and today's prey leaked especially tasty.

Alice was unable to hide her look of sheer shock when Lust finally removed his pants. His tool was beyond belief, she couldn't fathom how he had hid it in his pants this whole time. It must have measured well over eight inches, maybe around ten or eleven. She felt the tingling heat of her nether regions intensify beyond comprehension just at the sight of it. Was this empty, longing feeling the desires Lust had spoken of? Her mind felt fragile and confounded as she pondered trying various acts from the book. Finally Lust seemed to figure out what she was thinking, because he snapped his fingers and four chains shot out of the abyss.

The chains were icy cool to the touch as they wrapped around her limbs. They were even cooler than the feeling of Lust, which gave her a new perspective on him; he seemed to be slowly warming the longer they went on. The more she accepted her devious side, the warmer his touch became. Meanwhile, the chains felt like they were becoming increasingly colder as she gave them control to alter her posture. The chains led her to a bent over kind of position. She thought it was odd at first, until she realized she was face to face with Lust's huge beast.

"Wh-what are you doing?!" she freaked out and began to flail around. The chains responded by tightening their frigidly grip on her, even digging into her skin a bit. After a few moments of her squealing in minor pain, she settled down. When she looked back up to Lust, she saw a cruel look in his eyes. "How about you service me?" his eyes showed a dim sadistic glow, and she felt her body unable to resist.

She slated by slowly licking around the tip. His skin still felt icy cold beneath the heat of her tongue, but she could tell it was considerably warmer from where it had started. Before long she decided to try and take part of it in her mouth, but she caught a few strands of her long blonde hair in with it. Lust pulled the hair from her mouth, and collected the rest of it up into a pony tail he held onto. As she moved his cold member in and out of her mouth, she could feel it starting to bulge and grow a bit larger. He started to move her head a lot rougher, ramming his cock down her throat almost choking her. He kept thrusting deeper and deeper down her throat, until he ultimately buried her nose in his pubic hair and released a hot, thick creamy substance down her throat. When he pulled out of her throat, she began choking and spitting it up on the cold, hardwood floor.

"That was too hard!" Alice complained, but secretly she knew she loved it. The feeling of being completely overpowered and used, it made her feel even more tingly just thinking about it. She was so caught up in her thoughts she didn't even notice the chains repositioning her.

She was now in an upright position, with her legs spread wide out in front of her. By the time she came to, Lust was standing firmly between them with his long member pointing straight at her womanhood. He smiled coldly and poked his head slightly into her groin, and she began to freak out.

"N-no! You can't! Not there!" her panic and desperation just made Lust that much harder. "But my love," he teased, "I must take your virginity. You know you can't serve me how you really want to unless I take everything from you!" his voice got much harsher and deeper with that, and while she was shocked he thrust with all his strength, deep inside her.

Blood droplets stained the light wood red as he moved in and out at his own leisure. She was screaming for him to stop at first, barely holding onto her consciousness as he made her first time so much rougher than she would have ever imagined. It felt great when she managed to ignore the pain, but it was hard to do. It felt like she was being stabbed repeatedly. She loved the pain. It was so much different from being slashed by the bandersnatch, and the mixture of ecstasy and pain was miserably addictive. She knew she wouldn't be able to stop screaming, the pain was to bad, but she also couldn't help but let little moans escape her through the routine of his rough and speedy thrusts.

He lifted her hips up and bulked her closer, and the chains complied a little, but they also grew tighter around her arms. The pain is that much more of a turn on, and her pelvic muscles contract around him making it that much tighter, as he thrust all the way to the edge of her womb. She had began to enjoy it much more than she originally thought. Despite her joy from the pain, she could get used to this much more without it. She thought about a long, kinky future with Lust, and her muscles contracted even more. She could feel every one of his pulses through his dick, and it was driving her crazy. Once more she felt it bulge and grow, and her mind went blank.