Alice, Joe, and Marvin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leapyearguy
leapyearguy
2,237 Followers

I got the standard G I issue Dear John letter, for a long time I felt that life wasn't even worth living. I volunteered for every dirty, dangerous, mission I could, might as well die a hero as a coward. When the war ended, I found that I was still among the walking dead. I had nothing to go home to, the only thing back in the States for me was an empty bed and hard feelings.

I rolled another cigarette and wallowed in my own pity. I could feel Alice standing behind me, I knew she was there. I sat there waiting for the Dear Joe speech, at least Alice would have the class to tell me in person, it wasn't going to be from four thousand miles away this time.

"If you're done massaging your damned male ego, perhaps you'll let me finish what I was saying. I was about to say that I've never felt that way before, never felt so violated, so humiliated. With you Joe, it's about gentleness and love. I'm not some damn piece of meat to be used Joe, I want revenge. I want you to make those bastards pay for what they did to me," and the crying started again. What a heel I felt like right then, my wife had been raped by a celestial entity and all I could think about was my own insecurities. But I also felt the weight lift from my chest, I was relieved to hear she wasn't the cheating bitch that Susan was. After some thought, the story she told was too ridiculous not to be true, and I'd seen the spaceship with my own two eyes.

There comes a time in a man's life that he has to stand up and fight for what is his, whether the threat comes from next door or some other planet. This was my time, and it was mine to do. I hadn't fought for my last wife, and I was starting to believe that I didn't love her as much as I thought I did. But Alice, I did love her, and I was now ready to start an intergalactic war for her.

How does one get abducted by an alien? That turned out to be the easy part of my plot, they were coming back for another session with Alice. The unknown part was if I could handle them when they took me in Alice's place? There were several people at the Area working on a 'fly by thought' theory, telekinesis they call it. From Alice's scientific recounts, they concluded that it was her thoughts and memories that they were after. If I could will myself to feed them 'bad data' as it were, I might be able to overpower them.

This was awfully risky at best, but I had been disciplined not to break under pressure in my CIA days. Even under extreme torture, I would only give erroneous information. Incredible you say, well the Area thrives on the incredible and ludicrous. Don't feel bad if your mind won't allow you to grasp concepts beyond your known world, it happens to most people that have never been to the Area.

When Alice found out what I planned to do, she fell apart. She begged and pleaded with me not to go through with it. When she asked for revenge, she thought we would simply fire a missile at them or something along those lines. She had never intended for me to be the one to do the actual payback. But shit, she was my wife, I had to be the one.

I switched beds with Alice, hoping they would home in on a location. If I was right, they would get a big surprise when I materialized instead of Alice. Night after night I waited for them to take me, they had indicated to Alice that they would be returning for future studies with her. The weeks passed very slowly for me, no aliens and no love from Alice. She was pissed off at me for risking my life for the revenge she said she didn't want anymore, not at the risk of losing me.

I had dreams when I could sleep, which wasn't very often. I dreamt of awful creatures with fangs and claws, is that what I would find? I was getting worried about my plan, the dreams were starting to wear me down. Would these creatures kill me, or worse yet eat me?

I was visioning being consumed, I swear I could feel teeth gnawing at my fingertips. The tingling went up my arm and quickly spread throughout my chest. I was wide-awake now, and I felt myself being squished and squeezed. I held my hand to my face, and I could see Alice sleeping in the bed next to me, right through my palm and fingers. It was just exactly how Alice described it.

The soothing voice was saying my name, "Joe, Joe are you with us?"

Oh I was with them alright but I couldn't move. I was strapped to the metallic table, naked and cold, "What do you want from me?" I barked. "Why are you doing this?"

"We only wish to study you Joe, we were expecting Alice again but you will do nicely Joe,"

The monotone voice continued, "We are not here to hurt you Joe, please cooperate with us, you may even find it pleasurable."

"What do I do? I just want to get this over with," I complied.

"Wise decision Joe, you only have to think pleasant thoughts. We will do the rest."

"And what happens if I don't? Will you kill me?" I honestly wandered.

"No Joe, we are not here to harm you. Violence is a human concept, we are not human, Joe."

"Why should I think pleasant thoughts?" I questioned, trying to stall and learn at the same time.

"When you feel pleasure, we will feel pleasure. We come for knowledge Joe, and we like pleasure. A rather interesting benefit from our studies Joe."

I knew in an instant where to begin. I envisioned my ex wife on here knees, she was dressed in the sheerest negligée. My body immediately began to respond, I'd seen this scenario in my head a thousand times before. Gingerly, she took the smooth soft flesh into her mouth, holy smokes, that woman knew the French art of pleasing her man. The cock grew ever larger as she ministered her talents, using her tongue and her teeth to her best advantage.

The voice could feel it too, "Yes Joe, that is very good, please continue," I noted some emotion now.

My ex-wife continued her imaginary blowjob in my head. I was felling the effects, my cock was rock hard. I continued to see the erotic images, taking me deeper and deeper into the emotion. Then, as always, I saw the man being fellated wasn't me. My penis went slack, the pain was immediate and agonizing. My heart was torn, my stomach wretched at the memory. I was reliving the whole sordid lie that was my first marriage.

"Joe, what are you doing Joe? Please stop immediately Joe," the voice uneven with fear.

My thoughts of pain now turned to the time a few weeks ago, the time I spent agonizing while searching for Alice. It occurred to me that this was far more painful than even the thought of my ex cheating on me. The thought of losing Alice was almost too much to stand, and the voice was now showing it.

"Joe, please stop, you must stop this now Joe," the stress was evident, I had them by the balls now.

"Free me, or I will continue." I ordered.

"We can not do that Joe,"

I thought of Alice strapped helplessly to the metal table, my heart went out to her. The anguish and pain they had put her through, tears started to stream from my eyes. I loved Alice, God how I loved that woman, these bastards had done unspeakable things to my woman. Chaotic thoughts of death and mutilating pain raced around in my head, I'd unleashed the demons, the restraints holding me to the table suddenly snapped open.

I leapt from the table searching for my captors, a quick search of the craft left me almost in tears with laughter. A single being was seated in the control room, there were no frightening claws or fangs. A very small pink baby like Alien sat cowering in front of me. A baby I thought, no wonder he or it didn't have the physical characteristics to experience sex. There wasn't enough between it's legs to fuck a jackrabbit, let alone a woman.

I grabbed the little prick by the ear, "Land this thing, and land it now!" I yelled.

"Pleas Joe, Please don't hurt us," the voice was neither mechanical or soothing now, it was trembling and nasal.

"Look you plutonian peeping tom, if you don't do what I say, and do it right fucking now, I most defiantly will hurt you," I growled.

He did exactly as instructed, I had him land the craft in front of Mac's security building. Marvin, that's what I called the creepy little fucker, walked at a very slow pace. His race didn't depend on muscles at all, they used their minds for almost everything. They had evolved into a small very physically weak bodied species. I was tired of waiting for him to exit the ship, so I picked him up and walked down the ramp.

Mac had his whole security force surrounding the alien craft, as he saw me walking down the ramp naked holding Marvin, he burst into laughter. I walked right up to him, and handed Marvin over into his arms. I whispered a few snippets about his diaper fetish, he immediately snapped to attention and commanded his men to do likewise.

I was giving Mac instructions about Marvin's accommodations when Alice's jeep came buzzing down the street. She threw it into a skid, and bailed out running to meet me. She jumped and wrapped both her arms and legs around me. Alice had me in a lip-lock, it was the most passion filled kiss I'd ever gotten. It's quite embarrassing to be standing naked in front of forty armed men and an alien, with your wife attached to you. But what's worse is to get an erection at that moment.

"Joe, you did it. You're back, are you ok?" and before I could answer she smothered me with another kiss.

When she finally came up for air, I mentioned that I had quite a hard-on. Her face turned bright red, and she immediately slid down my body to cover my throbbing cock from view. We crab walked into the building together so I could get some clothes. Marvin was taken to the infirmary and put under strict guard. Al and his team, the three stooges, as they were known because of their haircuts, were like kids at Christmas time exploring Marvin's vessel.

There were a million and one things that needed to be considered and done, but I was one tired man and they could all wait until the next day. Alice took me home and ran me a hot bath, as I was soaking, Alice came in and sat on the floor next to me. I didn't remark on it, but Alice just didn't do anything like that. She is very modest, especially when it come to the bathroom. I knew something was up.

"Joe, I have something to tell you, and I don't think you're going to like it one little bit," she said, looking the other way.

Oh shit here it comes, I told you she would tell me about it. "Alice, do you think maybe we should discuss this tomorrow?" I asked, trying to avoid a confrontation.

"No Joe, it's important for you to know," she still wouldn't make eye contact.

I closed my eyes and braced myself, my always suspicious mind went into overdrive. This couldn't be happening again could it? I waited for her to speak the words I could already hear bouncing around in my head.

"Joe, Honey... I wasn't completely honest with you."

Yeah, those were the words. Come on Alice go ahead and shove the knife further, and don't forget to give it a little twist at the end.

"Joe, when I told you about the things that happened to me, I did feel violated, but at the same time I was exhilarated. Joe, I want to feel like that again. I've been missing out on something..." she paused.

There it is, Dear Joe: I'm sorry to inform you that your services are no longer required.

Now she was looking straight at me, "Baby, I want you to make me feel like that, I want you to help me feel like a woman. I love you so much, and I know it's not ladylike to want this, but will you make me your little whore?"

Without a word, I almost leapt from the tub. I stomped into the bedroom without even drying off. When Alice appeared in the doorway looking shocked at my outburst, I was pushing the twin beds together to make one. I was so elated, it reminded me of the look Al has when he opens a beer, it was lust, pure and simple. I was dead tired but I wasn't dead, who in their right mind could pass up an opportunity like this with the woman he loves, certainly not me.

I removed all of Alice's clothes, no, tore off would be more accurate. Alice is less experienced in the bedroom than the kitchen if that is possible. When my tongue pushed it's way into her already wet pussy, she came unhinged. She about gave me a skull fracture when her legs clamped around my head. Her hands were gripping the head board for leverage "YES JOE, YES!" she howled. Her ass was bucking so hard we broke the bed, did that stop us? Hell No! I think we both wouldn't have noticed if we were on a bed of nails. After three grinding orgasms, I fucked her. No gentle love making this time, we fucked.

Even sleeping in the gap between the beds, it was the best night's sleep I could remember. It can get cold in the high desert at night, and Alice's warm form and soft skin comforted me against the chilly night air. When I finished my morning coffee, I placed a call to the supply center and ordered the biggest bed they had. Alice fucked me goodbye at the door, and I headed for work.

My biggest decision today was just what the hell to do with that goddamn Venutian voyeur. Marvin needed to realize the error of his ways. While giving him a black eye might make me feel a little better, is really wouldn't solve the problem. What Marvin needed was dose of his own kind of medicine.

I made a list of the people that might gain information from examining Marvin, Alice was at the top. After gathering the interested parties into the conference room, I let them all know the limits of their examinations. They could ask any questions and poke or prod all to their hearts content, but under no circumstances were they to injure him in any way.

Al asked if we might be able to keep his space craft, maybe Marvin could walk home or at least call a cab. We were able to convince him that unless he wanted to stay on Earth, that he should contact his home planet for transportation.

We would have him for what amounted to five Earth weeks. Each week I would visit Marvin as to inquire how he was enjoying our hospitality. Each visit was approximately the same.

"Joe, I wish to leave," he would say.

And I would answer, "But Marvin, we mean you no harm. We only wish to study you."

"Joe, why do you call me Marvin?"

"Because the other names I have for you are derogatory Marvin," I'd say in a calm soothing tone.

"Joe, might we forego further examinations?"

"No Marvin, we like what we are doing," I'd reply.

"But Joe, it distresses me."

"Do you mean the same as your subjects were distressed?"

After a few weeks, Marvin was getting the picture. He tried to apologize for his transgressions, but we kept up the routine. Alice was very professional with her study of Marvin, right up until the end that is. She brought her face very close to his, and stared directly in his eyes. Not saying a word for a full minute, she continued to stare. She stood to her full height, and flicked him hard on the nose with her middle finger. She called him a pervert then stomped out of the room. When I later explained the word pervert to him, he felt ashamed.

Now for Marvin's final lesson, I would need the help of Mac's wife Betty. To look at her, you'd think she was a normal every day house wife. But certainly in this case, looks were deceiving. For as tough as Mac was, he enjoyed a dark submissive side, and Betty fulfilled the Dominant roll very convincingly for him. I won't tell you how I found all this out, and honestly I don't care what they do as long as it doesn't effect his work. But right now I needed Betty's imaginative side for Marvin's final lesson.

Al and the three stooges had been able to replicate the Brain transference device that was on the space craft, they just tore it apart and reproduced it in the lab. Marvin was already wired up when Betty arrived in her unassuming frilly yellow dress, she looked so sweet. Marvin was going to think sweet in a few minutes.

None of us in the room really knew what kind of things Betty was thinking for Marvin to experience, But Mac had an evil grin and I'll swear there was a pronounced bulge in his trousers. Marvin seemed to enjoy the first five minutes or so but after that a look of concern appeared, and that was replaced by fear at the fifteen minute mark. Shear horror is the only was I can describe what Marvin must have been feeling. Betty sat calmly with a contented smile, while Marvin trembled and convulsed.

An hour later Betty calmly strode over to Mac and almost drug him from the room. My guess was Mac was going to have one hell of a night. Marvin was a puddle of shivering and quaking fear, I hoped the perverted bastard got all of his sexual fantasies fulfilled.

When Marvin's transportation arrived, every individual from the Area was in attendance. An envoy from Marvin's domain exited the ship, he or it greeted us humbly. Turning to Marvin he stuck a finger in each of Marvin's nostrils and walked him away. At the ramp they stopped and turned for a farewell.

As a final choreographed gesture, Mac called for a salute. The most dignified and brilliant minds in the world all joined with us common folk, by turning and exposing our asses to the two aliens as a final farewell. Alice told me it was time to go home, so we did.

We didn't make it past the kitchen table, can you imagine my shy, demure, modest Alice? She told me to sit down at the table, "Joe, you're so wonderful, thank you. What I'm about to do, I've never ever done before. I've always considered it to be repulsive, it will be the grossest most disgusting thing I've ever done. But for you Joe, I'll do it. You've made me love you that much."

Alice took my meat in her hands, she massaged it, she worked it into shape. She took her time with it, lingering and running her fingers up and down. I was in awe, the anticipation was killing me as Alice performed her wifely duty. After a few more minutes, she even put it to her mouth and tasted it. I'd half expected her to gag on it, but to my utter delight she seemed to enjoy the taste. This was too good to be true, I'd never imagined in my wildest dreams. Alice looked at me as she finished, "Well Joe, what do you think?"

I stared at my lovely wife in admiration, "Honey, wonderful is the only word I can think of at the moment. You didn't have to do this for me."

"I wanted to Joe, you deserve it. After all you went through for me, it was the least I could do," she said.

I sat there with tears in my eyes... The onion was overpowering, before me sat the most beautiful cheeseburger I had ever seen. Alice had cooked me a cheeseburger, and it was wonderful. Juicy and delicious, the best I'd ever had.

To this day, we've seen hide nor hair of Marvin. By the looks of things, he was in for a world of shit when he got back home. But none of it matters now, if they do come back Betty is ready willing and able to dissuade them. If that fails, there's always Alice's sagebrush stew. I've found a new love and trust for my lovely wife, she ahs learned quite a lot of biological science lately too. It's a good thing, because we have a little one on the way, and no, I won't call him or her Marvin. Bye for now from Area fifty-six, oh shit, you're not supposed to know that.

leapyearguy
leapyearguy
2,237 Followers
12