Alice Manipulated Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
541 Followers

He speaks to her softly. "Who's your daddy?"

"You are daddy. That's a silly question."

It's working. His erection strains inside his pants. "Sheena, of course I'm your daddy but I've just come into your room with your little present now mom's asleep. It's very hot tonight. You should get out of that skirt and blouse and look cool like me in my tight trunks. You like feeling my muscles so come on."

He sits back waiting on her response and he's delighted to see she's doing exactly what he wants. Strangely though she reefs her g-string off and pulls it down go her ankles first where she thinks her daddy slips it over her Reeboks. Now the skirt's off and she's getting the shirt off last. She undoes the knot that ties it at the top of her midriff and wriggles out of it. She's finally naked on her second visit to him. My God,he mutters under his breath, what a beautiful body, look at those tits. His cock is like concrete.

It's so easy. In the bare flesh her tits are far better and bigger than he imagined. The nipples are not flat like on some larger size breasts they rise to a point a full one and a half inches out from the breast in big puffy domes that dominate in a sensual way. He's never seen tits as sexy as them anywhere, not even in a magazine or video. Although her size is 36 inches B cup bra the way they come out from her chest and come to extravagant points at the tips would make any porn star jealous.

Her sensuously shaved pussy sits up nicely the way she's lounged back in deep slumber. The only thing covering her body is her gemstone in the navel and her blue Reebok joggers. She seems sexier wearing just the joggers rather than none because they emphasise her youth.

"Sheena, you can be my kitten tonight. Would you like to pussyfoot around with me? You can now you're old enough to play with this tom cat."

She rubs her hands around her breasts and squeezes them together meowing like a cat. "Daddy's kitten wants to play," she purrs making purring noises with her tongue. The hypnotherapist is breathless with anticipation how it's all coming together. Her daddy is the Tom, but he's got the Dick and Harry doesn't get a look-in.

"You like my tits don't you daddy, are they better than mom's?" You know they are so don't tell me! Kitty likes the way you squeeze them in the kitchen when mom's not there."

"Yes kitten your tits are magnificent. Real nice and pointy and so suckable. What can you do to get this old man going? What will we do tonight?"

"Okay daddy. I know what. I'll dance for you."

"What costume will you wear kitten?"

"Oh I haven't got one but I'll wear something next time if you tell me what you want. Besides, I look good without anything you know that. Give me marks out of ten again."

In just her blue Reeboks she's a natural performer and stands in front of him while he sits back in the big chair and pulls his pants down as she starts to gyrate in sexy movements like an exotic dancer. Her hands are clasped together behind her head, her elbows shoved outwards like wings and the way she swivels her pelvis around and around would make Elvis wish he'd known her back in 1954 when he was banned in some places for doing that. Her face is to the side pouting her lips and occasionally thrusting herself at the doctor, but to her, it's someone else.

She comes right up to his knees, her hands cupping her breasts and then sliding slowly down her thighs from the waist in a teasing fashion. She keeps mumbling something but he can't quite pick it up.

She suddenly lifts her right leg up vertical to her shoulders and holds it there. "See daddy, I can do it now. I can do it now we practice together." She swirls away from him and has her back to him just five feet away; her legs parted bending slightly forwards shaking her tail feathers. She bends right over and puts the flat palms of her hands on the carpet, her virgin-like bare pussy sitting up high towards his face.

He shudders inside and feels some precum escape. Suddenly she rolls to the floor and goes through a set of body manoeuvres like an Olympic floor gymnast only it's explicit viewing nude, leaning back on her ankles, her knees spread wide, she arches her back right over until her head almost touches the floor behind her. Her pussy's labia majora stretches outwards and her inner lips are separated from the outer lips with her clitoral hood exciting him by its thickness, extending two inches down from its prepuce below her pubic swell.

Her silky smooth thighs are magnificent and he can't wait to get between them but this is too good an opportunity to pass up. He lets her continue for another five minutes as if she's practising floor movements in gymnastics. Her flexibility is something to behold.

"Daadee, was I good again?" she sings out teasingly trying to sound innocent. "Yes of course. "That's nine out of ten this time."

"Oh goody. It was only seven last time so I'm getting better. You didn't miss anything?"

"No kitten, I saw everything, absolutely everything. It was amazing. I can't believe you can get your legs spread out in completely opposite directions sitting on your bum like that in a straight line. It makes your pussy lips open out so nice."

"Oh daddy, you're so silly. All girls can do that, it's easy. So could you if you had a pussy instead of that lovely big cock..he he..."

"What does kitten want to do now? What would she like?" he asks.

"Oh daadee, you know, kitten likes to get her cream," she giggles playfully.

Kitten likes her cream? It gets more interesting he thinks as he looks at her fullsome breasts and sensuous pouting mouth as if she's trying to tease him. She looks like something out of a Playboy magazine centrefold when soft porn was classy. Sheena is pure class as she comes over to him and grasps his upright phallus in two hands, one cupping his balls and the other around the shaft stroking it before going down on him on her knees. He can tell by the way the way she uses her mouth she's no stranger to sucking cock.

He takes deep breaths as he feels her hot lips enclosed around his shaft and sliding them up and down and holding it up from the base to stare at its eight-inch size as if in some kind of wonderment. She licks the underside from the bottom of his shaft to the tip of the glans and then wraps her lips tightly around the knob and twists her head around so the most sensitive part of his organ is sucked in variable directions at the same time.

"Oh that's beautiful kitten," he groans. When did you learn to do that? It's so ....groan.."

"She looks up puzzedly at his face, holding his cock away from her mouth in one hand and gives him a light smack with the other. "Daddy that's naughty, you know very well. Have you forgotten my birthday already and your birthday surprise?"

"Arr, yes, I remember now, it's just me getting older now and forgetting things."

"Did you bring my mixers then? Where are they? You know I like to drink while you're here so you can get rid of the bottle for me."

"Ah, yes of course, when we finish though. Keep going I'm enjoying the way you're doing it. Kitten can't have her cream until the tom cat has his way with your pussy."

"You like playing around with pussy don't you?"

He's groaning from the way she's sucking him and stopping long enough to talk dirty."Tell me daddy does my pussy excite you when I spread my lips for you?"

He groans again. "Of course Sheena, kitten, you sexy young thing, of course. You make me so horny."

She's gorging on his cock and making loud humming noises that seem to make the sensation just that better around the glans. Her hand is working her clit while she's slobbering on his manhood. He can't afford to come so soon and he's desperate to fuck her now he's got an idea she'll take his big cock. He interrupts her by taking it out of her mouth and getting her to lie on her stomach across his bed where he leads her whispering sexy thoughts in her ear.

"Here kitten, lie across the bed on your tummy."

The randy hypnotherapist grabs her around the ankles and drags her mouth watering bum to the edge of the double bed. He opens a jar of a sexually stimulating aphrodisiac-based cream and rubs some of it around the clitoris area, inside her vagina and anus. Its heavy concentrates of natural ingredients such as the significant L-Arginine, Ginseng and Ginkgo help power up sexual responses around these areas to boost a faster and much stronger orgasm.

"You're going to spank me on my bare bum again?"

"No I'm going to fuck you. You like it don't you?"

"Oh yes, please, but we always do that last and you haven't licked my pussy yet."

"No but I'm feeling your beautiful tight arse first, you've got such a sexy skinny build with your curves in all the right places." He wants the cream to thoroughly penetrate the sensitive nerve endings of her sexual regions and make sure she's really lubricated for his big dick and he needs close to 10 minutes for it to thoroughly penetrate the sensitive nerve endings of the sexual regions where he applies it. The aphrodisiac will make it more slippery inside through enhanced excitement so his penetration won't be a problem regardless of how big a dick penetrates her. He can't afford any after event complications such as soreness that could tip her off back home.

While this is working for him he turns her over and puts his mouth to her lips and feels her eagerness to kiss him, her tongue darting inside as she moans softly. "You're a sexy little thing aren't you, Sheena? You're are so eager to please I can see that."

She looks at him quizzically. "Yes I know and you can have your way with me if I behave."

He puts his fingers inside her and she's wet, wet, wet so even his thick rod should get in no trouble. She might imagine she's with her father but this hot 18 year-old with a pure looking bare beaver is about to take a pussy pounding. This is one fuck he's pulled his dick over time and time again hoping it could happen ever since he first set eyes on the dreamy high school senior.

He turns her over again and as she purrs, he massages her back and the tight cheeks of her bum for more than five minutes while the cream absorbs into the sensitive parts of the sexual regions. "My kitten is really purring isn't she," he says.

"Meow, meow, puurrrrr, puuurrr," she replies. "Am I getting it now? Put it in me," she begs impatiently.

"You want daddy's cock?"

"Yes, yes, please," she begs.

"Well take a deep breath you little fucker," he says with a greedy look in his eyes as he drags her belly side down and brings her arse to the edge of the bed, spreading her legs either side of him. Her face down legs outstretched either side of his thighs wheelbarrow position is the one he prefers with such a sexy body to behold. Its two-way benefit allows him deep penetration and to clearly see her entire pussy sitting up as her labia lips grip his thrusting rod. It's a position too, that makes the female feel helpless being taken from behind. Every stroke is a visual record in his mind. Men like to see a woman getting it from behind and girls like it from behind, but for Sheena's eager pussy it won't be traditional doggy.

Regardless of who she thinks she's with and where she is at this moment under hypnosis she's entering a class of her own and daddy's her teacher. She'll feel even more sexily under his complete control unable to move while feeling she's floating on air in the wheelbarrow position he enjoys. Holding her by the legs he controls her by timing his inward thrusts as he pulls her legs back in concert with his wheelbarrow-like grip.

Sheena takes a deep breath and gasps several times "Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" as she feels the submarine-like shape sliding beneath the surface of her hairless pussy. He feels it too, tight, quite tight but it slides slowly but surely deeper and deeper until he's in up to his balls. He starts slowly to allow her vagina to expand in length and width in its natural function to accommodate any size penis, no matter how long or fat it is.

He's two-thirds up the scale of big cocks, leaving out the freakish monsters that resemble python snakes rather than a penis. Women go for comfort over size but they all love at least one experience with a really big one inside them.

She's tight as any 18 year-old should be, but pleasingly tight for her age and her vagina contractions will be strong when the moment arrives. He intends to make the most of this erotic occasion, taking in her sheer youthful beauty while she's unknowingly taking him in.

His movements are slow at first to hear her soft moans as she rides the exquisite feeling of something very thick moving in and out of her vagina but she can't see it. It seems twice as sexy and she may as well be blindfolded for the effect it's having on her senses as the aphrodisiac cream kicks in and her clitoral area, her anus and vagina tingle like something she's never experienced before.

He's been steadily driving it into her for about 20 minutes varying his pace and watching what he can see of her face pushed into the bed sheets now screwed up by her shifting movements. She's looks like she's riding a roller coaster, mouth open, her eyes shut grimacing in excitement and the absolute euphoria just around the bend. And making lots of increasingly louder sexy sounds that comes naturally to a female whose sexual senses are ignited and fanned.

He's pumping her faster now, making her head and shoulders jerk back and forth on the bed, her juices heating up and flowing. Now he's talking to her aggressively in fact or fiction mode, sensing her animal instincts of desire are taking over her previous passion level. "You like the cock don't you?" he grunts over the sounds of her moans. "Yeees, yeees, daddy f...fuck..m...me" she cries out jerkily between puffing and panting. "You love it up inside?" he grunts louder as if punishing her for being naughty. His thrusting keeps her body jerking about and her breathing is erratic. "Come on Sheena, you like being fucked don't you."

"Yeeees, f...f...fuck me....d...d..daaadee! Yuh! Ooooh Yuh!..do it that way! Oh yuh! Oh yuh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!"

He continues to pound her with twisting movements to touch all points inside and so her cervix is certain something's going to blow soon. Suddenly he almost stops, teasing her and the look of anguish sweeps across her face as if that's all tonight and suddenly he pummels her hard again making her shriek loudly in joy.

She's hot and reaching boiling point brought on faster by the sexual stimulation creams burning gently but sexily into the soft tissues of her clitoris and vaginal walls. Sheena's shoulders bounce back and forth faster and her head is upside down on the bed, her fists clenched as his lustful force grinds into her. The quiet teenage face asking for her premixed drinks now shows a look of animal lust, a woman possessed and she's making loud grunting sounds and the word fuck seems to be her favourite expression through unbridled passion.

She can't see him and he's not looking at her face while her pussy stands up so explicitly at the back in this position. He will long remember the sight of his thick shaft squeezing her lips wide and pounding into her like a man who could be enjoying his last fuck before being sent into outer space for the rest of his life.

The pressure on her cervix and the way his thick phallus presses against her vaginal walls is becoming intolerable. Sheena's breathing faster and faster, deeper and deeper to fill her lungs as she burns nervous energy rapidly, wheezing at the start of every deep breath at the height of her orgasmic plateau.

He knows she's close to climax as her breathing and sounds accelerate to panic sounding proportions. It sounds like someone who's just run flat out around the Olympic stadium and then back again flat out. She's shouting at the top of her voice and he hopes no one can hear her, even looking over his shoulders in a moment of guilt as her jaunty cries seem to bounce out of her wide open mouth in broken sequences of extreme passion.

"F...f...fuck ..m..me.. da....dee, oh fuck ya! F..fuck ya! Fff..fuck ya! Oh daddy! Fuck y..y..ya! Oh dad..dy! Oh fuck! Oh fuckl! Oh fuck! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Ohhhhh fuuckkkkk!"

He feels her orgasm hitting her like a thunderbolt as her pelvic muscles tighten so hard they almost strangle his penis inside her, her forehead only touching the bed sheets as her head switches from side to side, her lungs gasping for air, her entire body gripped in seizure-like internal contractions. He can't see her feet inside of her cute joggers but the intensity assure him her toes will be curled up tightly at the end of her outthrust stiffened legs. Sheena feels it most in her abdomen, vagina, anus and legs amid a euphoric sensation sweeping through her mind, the feeling of exquisite pleasure beyond comparison.

The shockwaves seem to last for more than two minutes but at its epic-centre the thunderous rolling sensation lasts less than that. Like the flash of lighting in the storm her senses are electrified yet the whole episode seems like a big wave crashing on the shore with a thumping bang and then the frothy water runs up the beach and when it can't go any further, slows and gradually recedes into the beautiful afterglow of perhaps nature's most erotic gift to a woman.

She's too stuffed to talk; really stuffed. Instead she lies on her stomach across his bed gasping for breath as the doctor continues to ceremoniously slow fuck her in a descending slowing rhythm to coincide with her high emotional state recovering from a violent orgasm. Another minute passes and it becomes two before he speaks when he thinks she's got her breath back and can comprehend after such a torrid experience.

He turns her over on her back and slides her butt to the edge of the bed so her feet are on the floor. "Who's your daddy?" he asks softly, taking hert back to where he started.

"You," she pants between breaths. "Oh fuck. Oh fuck that was so good. That was just so good," she mumbles, still drawing in air from the bottom of her lungs with a slight wheezing sound. He lets her get her breath back. Then she smiles cheekily at him.

"Come all over me daddy," she implores. "Kitten deserves her cream."

"Where do you want it? In the saucer or..."

"In my face. Put it in my face again."

Again? He likes the sound of that but his cock is rock hard and ready to ejaculate after hearing her come so hard in a fuck she could never forget yet will never remember happening. In her hypnotic state it will stay embedded in her fantasy mind as something that happened in another time, not with the next door neighbour hypnotherapist. He hopes.

He wants to splatter her face now to complete the act. She watches mesmerised by the grandeur of his penis towering over her pretty young face as he rubs his shaft faster and faster, faster and faster, faster and faster, faster and faster to get the sperm unleashed from inside him, his prostate and testicles working like well oiled machines inside him to make sure she gets a healthy powerful load when it comes. She's watching his right hand flashing back and forth around the top of his shaft wondering which moment it will happen, the white flash coming towards her as she sticks her tongue out impatiently for the cream she loves so much.

She knows by his groan it's coming fast like an express train exiting a tunnel at full speed. It's heralded by the same incredibly sweet feeling of exquisite pleasure flooding his brain similar to the feeling that just swept through her brain as his ejaculate spurts out towards her tongue outstretched like a landing strip for an incoming jet.

But this pilot is off course at his first attempt to put it down where she wants it in the mouth, the first and strongest burst overshooting her runway tongue to crash land over a three inch splat to tangle in her soft shampooed hair.

BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
541 Followers