Alice Pantyhose in Wonderland Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What happened to my stockings?" Alice asked as she imagined Sam's warm hands pulling them off of her legs.

Seeing her obvious uncomfortable expression at the word stockings, or the possible insinuation that mischief had been afoot, Sam quickly began bumbling to explain her actions.

"The briar has to be dealt with very rapidly or it can cause permanent paralysis. Being stuck as many times as you had been, your arms were worse off so I tended to them first, and as I was removing your...*ahem* stockings," she blushed "I realized your condition wouldn't allow me the time to dress your wounds properly." She meant naked and Alice grinned comically at Samantha's awkward manner. "I honestly expected you to be out longer so I simply intended to apply the balm through the tears in your nylons until they could be dealt with later.... Once you were on the mend that is."

"That's very nice of you Sam. Thank you again. I know you had only my health and safety in mind," Alice reassured her.

Sighing with relief, Sam relaxed noticeably, and looking up from under her lovely sculpted eyebrows asked, "Would you like something to eat?"

------------

Alice hadn't noticed how hungry she'd been till her stew and bread were being devoured. The mead she drank was cool and a welcome taste of flavor that made her feel slightly dizzy and sleepy again.

They talked very little save for polite questions such as how Alice had come to Wonderland and how it was a gift indeed that Sam was handy with an axe. Alice excluded the sultry parts of her interaction with the golden statue, Gwendolyn and the stump in the woods.

As, the night wore on, Alice moved from the sofa to the bed upon Samantha's insistence. Getting under the covers, her blonde braid falling on the pillow, she was clothed in nothing more than her torn brown tights and wrapped bandages.

The bed was somewhat cold and Alice missed the heat of the fire as the rain tapped lightly against the roof and windows. "Sam, I'm afraid I'm a little cool in the bed, is there any way you could help warm it up?" Alice asked both out of her true need for heat, but also for companionship after her long day.

"Of course," Sam said innocently as she grabbed a blanket from the back of the sofa and trotted idly over towards Alice and the bed.

As Sam smoothed out the extra blanket over the top of Alice, Alice's hand found Sam's, followed up with a longing gaze. "I appreciate the blanket, Sam.... Thank you."

Looking into Alice's eyes, Sam seemed almost confused at what she read in her expression. "I'm sorry," Alice said, "I guess the wolves frightened me more than I wanted to admit... I could really use a friend to hold me a bit, and help keep off the chills."

"If you are alright with my closeness..." Samantha muttered in a hushed tone.

Nodding in reply, Alice patted the bed, pulling back the covers to encourage Samantha under the sheets. Samantha had changed out of her wet clothes earlier, eventually changing her shirt and heavy woolen pants for a thinner long night shirt. She wore no pants as she'd been under a heavy blanket on the sofa, and as she walked around the bed slowly, the yellow light from the fire licked her smooth body with shadows showing off her shapely form forged from swinging an axe for countless years.

Sliding between the sheets, Sam pulled the thick fluffy layers of bedding over them both as her dark hair rested onto the pillow next to Alice. Alice's back was to Sam, though she quickly grabbed her arm wrapping it around her shoulders and backing her silken bottom up against Samantha's stomach and groin.

She became instantly warmer from Sam's body heat and several small shivers jolted through her. Feeling her chill, Sam gently rubbed Alice's shoulder and back in a warming manner. They lay there for several minutes in intimate silence as Sam luxuriated in the feel of Alice's smooth skin. Alice, in response to the welcome comfort of Sam's touch, rolled her shoulders so that Sam's fingers began caressing her neck and shoulders. Slowly, her hands glided down Alice's back to the tops of her shiny pantyhose tights before going back up to her shoulders. Sam's touch was so very welcome, and in an attempt to keep her lower body warm, Alice started rubbing her legs together for heat.

Alice instantly realized her mistake as the sheer sensation of the nylon tickled her legs sending pleasure from her toes to her groin. She slowed down her rubbing so that her legs made long smooth silky passes against one another. She could feel herself getting warmer by the excitement her legs and tights were generating, and with a surprise that instantly became welcome, Alice could feel Samantha becoming excited as well. She subtly pressed her breasts up against Alice's back, her nipples hard as she brushed them between Alice's shoulder blades.

Spooning Sam's body with her legs, Alice loved the feeling of Sam's heat and the form of her body through the thin nightshirt. Alice pressed her calves and the back of her knees against the front of Sam's smooth shaved legs and rubbed ever so slightly, sharing the pantyhose with her new friend.

Alice was getting horny and she knew it. She could feel her pussy getting slick with each move of her legs and that liquid lubrication began to spread into her tights. Pushing her ass back, Alice felt Samantha undulate her hips in kind, pressing her belly against Alice's butt.

Feeling her stiffen in unsure reply, Alice grabbed Sam's hand and pulled it under her arm around to her naked breasts. "It's perfectly okay, Samantha," Alice pre-empted her hesitation as she continued to grind against Sam, arousing her further.

Gliding a hand behind her, Alice was quickly under Sam's night shirt feeling the soft warmth of her pubic hair and loins. Sam's breathing quickened and began coming in ragged pants as she spread her legs slightly allowing Alice's hand to explore further. As her fingers brushed Sam's soft and moistened womanhood, Alice felt Samantha's hand move down her body to feel the tights on her legs. Sam's fingers most likely hadn't ever felt shiny pantyhose, and were marveled by its silky embrace. She cupped Alice's ass with her strong hands, kneading her nylon butt with slow controlled desire.

Lifting her left leg, Alice opened her legs bucking back towards Sam's exploring fingers, beckoning them to slide between her thighs. Samantha followed Alice's urgent grinding and began feeling the silk layering her pussy and upper most inner thigh that was saturated with her wetness.

Alice moaned lightly as she withdrew her hand from Samantha's slickness, rolling over in bed so they were face to face.

Seeing the uncertainty still in her eyes, Alice leaned in slowly to kiss Samantha on her full lips. There was a slight pause and then Sam's lips kissed Alice back, planting slow sucking kisses all along her lips. Using one hand to brush her long dark brown hair from her face, as they kissed, Alice grabbed Sam's hand guiding it once more back down to her nylon covered pussy. Sliding her own hand down between Samantha's legs, Alice felt Sam open her legs wider to accommodate Alice's hand, as Alice began to spread her own legs farther.

Panting with excitement as Sam's fingers petted her silky quim, Alice pressed Samantha's fingers harder against her nylon pussy. Replying in kind, Sam began making large circles with her fingers grinding both Alice's clit and pantyhose opening.

"Mmmmmm that's so nice Sam," Alice cooed with a smile on her face between kisses. Her own hands were full as well as she massaged Sam's large attentive breasts through her night shirt as well as her increasingly eager pussy. Alice was rubbing three of her fingers slowly along Sam's moist slit, while her thumb sensually rubbed her clit. Spreading Sam's lips, Alice loved the slippery sensation as her fingers lavished in feeling Sam's tight pussy. Her fingers were coated with Sam's essence as she pressed two of her fingers slightly into Sam. She could tell her methods were having an effect as Sam began gyrating her hips against Alice's hand, begging for more of her fingers. Reaching down further, Alice slid two fingers inside Sam's pussy that caused her wetness to spread onto Alice's knuckles, bringing a moan from Sam's lips.

"Oh Alice... I haven't been touched like this in forever," Samantha said, a softened expression of passion creasing her face. Grinning at their mutual lust, Alice began to finger her lover, slowly working a third finger inside of Sam. "Oh GOD," Sam moaned between kisses, forcing her loins forward.

Alice could tell she was driving Sam crazy with lust as Sam's fingers began to rub more intensely on Alice's pantyhose. Mirroring Alice's movements, she felt two of Sam's fingers begin to push inside driving her pantyhose up into her wet pussy.

Moaning in uncontrolled reply as the sensation of sheer pantyhose spreading her lips and entering her made her body tingle, she started grinding her hips more, intensifying the feeling of being penetrated and masturbated.

With three fingers deep inside of her and a thumb tickling her clit, Sam couldn't hold back any longer. Alice felt the inner walls of her pussy flexing in anticipation of an orgasm as her hole began to relax taking all three of Alice's fingers up to the knuckle. The hot sensation on her hand was intoxicating as she made Samantha cum. Sam's clit was as hard as a diamond and became nearly impossible to hold down as her body exploded with amorous waves of pleasure. Her hips reflexively fucked Alice's hand with a wet slurping sound as she shrieked with prolonged delight. "Ohhhhhhh mmmyyyy GOooooddddddd" Sam shouted, her voice filling the tiny cabin as her fingers continued to stroke Alice at a fevered pace.

Breathing in short gasps, Alice was so turned on by Sam's orgasm, she felt her own climax begin to build. With one hand still deeply fingering Sam's pussy, she used her other hand to Grip Sam's hand as she rocked hard back and forth against Sam's firm exploring fingers. She was so amazingly wet. Their union turned her on to no end, as she felt her love button stiffen under the slippery rubbing. Her body began to shiver lightly as her orgasm continued building. Reflexively, her pussy tightened around Sam's pantyhose coated fingers that were wriggling as they eagerly probed deeper into her.

Pushing herself deep against Samantha's hand, forcing an inch of pantyhose fingers inside, Alice ground her ass in a gyrating fashion. After another moment in blissful writhing, she felt the freight train of sex arrive as she nearly leapt off of the bed with the power of her orgasm.

"Oh my God Yesssssssss!" She cried out, her hand gripping Sam's wrist to hold her fingers inside of her while she pulsed and came with a husky need.

Her entire body went numb and she could feel warmth spreading inside her, while the remnants of her cumming was prolonged by rubbing her silky feet against her own pantyhose legs.

Opening her mouth in pleasure, Sam's lips were suddenly there, her tongue inside Alice's mouth kissing her in passion as they shared their subsiding pleasure. It was heaven in wonderland.

"Thank you Alice..... soooo much!" Sam breathed between succulent kisses as she wrapped her arms around Alice lovingly.

"Thank you Samantha," Alice purred in satisfaction, recounting her earlier matinee in the woods, and now the fruition of her silken daily adventure culminated with her kind heroine.

She didn't recall falling asleep, though she obviously dreamt as her dreams were filled with falling down a rabbit hole, statues, spritely blue smoke wisped guides, terrifying wolves and heroic woods women. If this was her dreams, she was almost intrigued to know what she'd discover when she woke up to start the next day.

12