Alice Pantyhose in Wonderland Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With an abrupt halt that made Alice's hair spill forward over her shoulders, she stood transfixed by what she saw in the tall grass. A silver statue of a beautiful woman with rust in various spots across her body sat motionless out in the wild. She was on her hands and knees and looked so real that Alice could swear the sculptor had been a genius to create such a lifelike resemblance.

Her shoulders and chest were against the ground with one arm stretched out in front of her. One clawed hand was stuck into the grass with the long green foliage growing up around her. Her other hand was reaching back and holding the back of her thigh while her ass was sticking up in the air; legs bent, knees together and toes pointing backwards.

The statues face was angelic to behold with full lips, supple eyes and long silver hair that was pooled on the ground. She wasn't clothed in much, Alice noted. There were elbow length silver gloves on her arms, a simple corset with silver carved ties down her back, a thong bikini bottom covering her privates and knee high, high-heeled boots on her legs.

Whoever had made the statue picked a very odd position to forge it in and had an even more odd place to display it out in the grass field. Smiling playfully, Alice set down her cake and straddled the ass of the statue like she was riding a mechanical bull and began sliding her silken quim across the metal.

"Yeee HAW!!" Alice exclaimed in mock cowboy fashion. Moving with an undulating motion she pressed hard against the warm metal suddenly enjoying the sensation she felt as her nylons stretched and rippled across her clit as she moved back and forth along the length of the silver thong. She was getting quite wet she noticed as her slick pussy lips parted to press against the inside of her sheer tan tights making an increasingly larger wet spot. 'Oh this feels soooo ggoooodd,' Alice thought to herself.

Suddenly there was a supple vibration through the statue that caused Alice to leap off and back away, pulling her skirt down in fright. Looking at the statue it remained still, but something had changed about the thong. It looked brilliant and new like chrome steel, and as Alice reached out to feel it, the thong gave way as if it had come apart from the statue itself.

Biting her lip in curiosity, Alice pulled the thong down to the statues knees where it bunched up like real fabric would, and exposed the statues beautifully designed anus and womanhood. Feeling the metal it was hard as steel but had all the detail that a real woman's privates would have. Right down to the silvery brush of pubic hair that was trimmed as a tiny triangular patch above the silver hooded clit.

"oil me," came a silvery whisper from out of nowhere.

Backing up again in startled fright Alice waited for several seconds with nothing to hear but the breeze. Thinking better of messing with the statue she started to head back towards the yellow brick road when she heard it again.

"oil me... please," said the same silvery voice.

Approaching the front of the statue, Alice knelt down, pulled her hair aside and put her ear close to the mouth of the statue.

"oil me," came the pleading voice again from deep inside the silver chest. The sound was like a flute that could speak. Both musical and hollow at the same time.

Standing up again and looking around stupidly for an oil-can, Alice unfortunately found none. Pushing her legs together, she looked down at her shoes and instantly thought of conjuring up some oil from her ruby slippers when she felt her own slickness squish between her pussy lips and soak into her tights. Looking at the thong that had suddenly become tangible and pliable, Alice remembered rubbing herself along its length with her own lubricant coating a healthy portion of the metal underwear.

Approaching the statue, Alice knelt down behind it with her black and white striped stocking knees spread wide apart. 'I wonder..' she puzzled with a devious grin as she lifted the skirt of her dress exposing her nylon encased loins. Bunching her skirt up under her left elbow and holding her pantyhose waistband away from her belly, she reached in her right hand, sliding two fingers first along her wet clit and finally down to her quivering opening.

Making several sensual circles on her clit with her fingers, she let the slick fluid of her pussy moisten her fingers before pulling her glistening hand from her shimmering tights. Leaning over the statues rump, Alice gently rubbed her self-lubricated fingers along the length of the statues pussy and hooded clit. Her womanly grease coated the silver metal and after just a few moments the metal became softer and pliable with the tarnished metal gleaming like chrome until the statue's pussy was as soft and giving as Alice's own body.

"oil meeeeee," came the statue's voice again, though with incessant urge and maybe even a hint of lust.

Resting back on her heels, Alice pondered how she was going to oil the entire statue with her pussy. As horny as she could be, she certainly wasn't a juice factory. Scratching her head quizzically, Alice saw her half-eaten red velvet cake with butter-cream frosting nearby and had a sudden flashback to the day she'd arrived in Wonderland in the octagonal room with mirrors and the giant golden statue that reached from the floor to the ceiling. She'd kissed the statue's mouth passionately and some sort of butter cream flavored liquid had made her shrink, while the honey-esque tincture that had spurted into Alice's love canal, that came from the miniature statue's phallus, had made her grow to the size of a giant.

"Hmmmmmmm," Alice wondered. "It can't be that easy..."

Still, bitten by the curiosity of what she'd seen, Alice spread her knees again, lifted her skirt, and started rubbing her clit firmly through her silken nylon tights. The sensation was heaven in the soft silky haze of lust. She wiggled her toes so she could enjoy the feeling of nylons all up and down her legs as she continued to get herself more and more aroused. After a few more minutes she felt a small ripple of pleasure that made her jolt slightly with a gasp. "mmmmmm that should be enough," she said with a throaty grin. Pulling her pantyhose away from her belly she plunged her hand back down to her pussy sliding two fingers across her now drenched lips. "Ohhhhhh Goddd, that's sooo wet," she moaned as thin streams of her own juice dripped off her fingernails, pooling into the crotch of her pantyhose. Pushing in further Alice easily slipped her fingers knuckle deep into her pussy and began wiggling them inside, feeling small tremors of pleasure as she flicked her g-spot.

After masturbating her sensitive pussy for a few self indulgent penetrating strokes, Alice pulled her fingers out carefully, so as not to touch her pantyhose, Alice held up her glistening and lavishly soaked fingers before leaning in towards the statue. With her fingertips at the statues tight opening, Alice pressed slow and gently against the silver flesh that spread and accommodated her lubricated fingers. After a second of working her fingers back and forth into the silver mound, Alice buried her quim soaked fingers knuckle deep into the statues pussy where she wiggled her slippery digits in tiny circles. After a beat, the statue's pussy began to respond, flexing against Alice's fingers and Alice could feel the silver flesh all around the statue's pussy become softer like real skin. The statue's ass began to pucker in time with Alice's masturbating fingers and the silvery ass checks went from a dull silver, to a lustrous chrome like her pussy and the thong before.

"more....." the silver statue purred, still frozen with her shiny ass in the air.

Wracking her brains, Alice stood and began pacing still wondering how she was going to unfreeze the entire statue. "It seems as though it could work.... if I could funnel my.." With a sudden shock of brilliance Alice closed her eyes with a thought in her mind and stomped the ground with a ruby footed thump. Red light exploded everywhere and the daylight sun paled in comparison to the blinding flash.

Opening her eyes with a smile Alice looked down into the palm of her hand to see the gleaming 16 inch long golden phallus. She'd recalled the horned saddle in the room of mirrors and thought 'if it could secrete fluid into her during the throes of passion to make her grow, why wouldn't it work the same for Alice to funnel her cunt sauce into the statue here and now?'

Tumbling the long smooth golden rod in her hand, she observed the ½ inch smooth bored out hole that ran through the center of the gilded cock. "Yes, I think this will work peeeeerfectly," Alice said to herself as her fingers caressed the smooth rounded ends.

"This is going to be fun."

Getting down onto her knees to mirror the position of the statue, and placing her nylon legs on either side of the silver maiden's knees, Alice situated her shiny, tan, tights covered ass inches away from the silver statue's womanhood.

With a tap of her ruby toe and a mischievous thought, red light flashed and Alice felt the cool day breeze drift across her now exposed pussy. Admiring the new open slit in her pantyhose that her ruby Mary Jane's had created, she grinned again as she could now penetrate herself with ease. 'These shoes are going to make this adventure magnificent.'

Reaching back with the golden rod, Alice slipped the warm metal head along her slit, instantly coating the first head with her slippery essence. Pressing the two inch thick rod past her opening, Alice's eyes rolled back in her head as she relaxed her pussy, accommodating the wide shaft inside her. Gripping the phallus firmly with her fist, Alice backed slowly against the cock pressing it deeper and deeper inside. Breathless, with a golden rod protruding from her quim, Alice flexed and squeezed her pussy one final time with at least seven inches buried deep, before slipping the lovely metal shaft out of her body.

Turning the gold cock around, Alice pointed the moistened end of the masturbating toy towards the silver statue's supple metal mound. Pressing with practiced care, she easily slid the lubricated rod inside the statue's pussy, bringing a faint hollow moan of ecstasy from the statue's silver lips. Gliding the cock deeper inside the silver statue, the lovingly pliable pussy took in 5 inches of gold with a tight, greedy, effortless slurp.

Going down onto both hands and knees, Alice wiggled her silky bottom closer towards the statue's gleaming chromatic ass. Putting her shoulders and chest down onto the grassy ground, Alice reached one hand between her nylon thighs to grasp the opposite end of the rod, as her free hand played over her pantyhose legs.

Her eyes were drawn to her lovely stocking striped legs as she pressed the free end of the hollow phallus up against her wet opening. She loved the way the sunlight fell on her silky calves and thighs, while reflections of light glinted from the statue's silver rump to make a bronze sheen on her tan tights. Her fingers loved the touch of soft muscle flexing under the silk, and she became absolutely given over to the moment. The feeling of smooth, silky tights encasing her legs, ass and hips up to her belly button, and the soft tight embrace of her legs and feet doubly wrapped in stockings was driving her mad with desire.

She felt a drop of wetness, drip from her quivering hole down across her clit and onto the ground, reminding her how horny she was getting. Rubbing the gold cock up and down her pussy lips with the occasional playful jolt to her clit, she backed herself firmly onto the second head of the metal rod and continued to scoot back onto the elongated, thick shaft. As it glided deep inside her again, she could feel the other end securely anchored inside the silver statue that was now her pantyhose mistress out in the wild. Loving the warm sensation as the two inch thick rod stretched her opening with every inch that hungrily crept inside her, Alice started moaning her delight at being penetrated again. Her pussy was so sensitive to the task at hand that she could feel her muscles squeezing reflexively with little waves of pleasure as six, seven and eight inches slid into her.

She was so lubricated that as she moved forward, ready to thrust back onto the rod, it nearly slipped out of her. "Oh, shit!" she exclaimed with surprise, pushing her ass back onto the rod that was hard as steel and as wet as a bottle of baby oil in her pussy. Wanting more she inched her knees back a half-inch at a time wiggling her silky bottom in grinding circles as she moved. She felt metal against the back of her pantyhose thighs as she backed up against her silver lover's legs. Curling her ruby slippered feet inward she hooked her legs onto the front of the statue's thighs and began pulling against it, sliding the remaining exposed inches of the golden cock into both her and the statue. Her pussy was so full as nine inches of metal rod pushed into her lubricated hole, and with a final loving grunt of lust, Alice felt her ass press up against the silver statues warm metal buns.

With both hands on the ground Alice slid her body forward a few inches and then rammed back against the cock driving it deep back inside with a moan. The feeling of her pantyhose on the statue was sublime as it rubbed every time she bucked against the unwavering silver woman. The sound of moist sex was in the air and Alice could feel her entire slit, up to her tight anus, was drenched in her essence and was starting to splatter against the pussy and ass of the statue.

Rocking back and forth with a heated lust she arched her hips down, forcing the tip of the golden cock to rub her G-spot. Then something changed. The legs that had been solidly there as she backed onto the rod began to move with the pressure of Alice's body. Slowly at first the silver ass began to rock against her own nylon bum, and then faster as she continued to fuck the double ended dildo into each of their bodies.

'I'm doing it," Alice thought with delight. 'I'm lubricating her from the inside with my juices. Oh, dear God it feels so good to fuck in my pantyhose.' Looking back between her legs, Alice could see the silver breasts off the ground and jiggling with soft supple motion. She could see the golden cock sliding in and out of both of their pussies, the dildo and the silver maiden's pussy soaked solid and dripping with Alice's clear viscous fluid.

The statue began to fully move now, and was looking back at Alice with sensual silver chrome eyes that told her 'thank you' and 'don't stop' at the same time. Knowing she was close to cumming and that she had fulfilled her task of resurrecting this immobilized lass, Alice reached a hand up to her sensitive love button and began rubbing her clit feverishly while she and the Silver maiden continued their rhythmic fucking.

"Oh, my God!" Alice and the maiden said simultaneously. As if a mirror of Alice's pleasure was being projected into the statue at the exact same time. She rubbed her slippery clit faster and felt the head of the hollow prick pouring ounce after ounce of her pussy lubricant into the silvery quim that hungrily swallowed it all and sucked at the golden shaft for more.

Then with a sudden jolt, Alice's orgasm erupted and the maiden screamed in sexual delight with convulsing shudders that shook her entire body that Alice could feel inside her pussy as well. Alice's body tingled with the electric orgasm that spawned from both her clit and her G-spot as she forced her soaked nylon ass back hard against the silver maiden who mirrored her thrust making the golden cock completely disappear; their saturated pussy lips kissing each other, flexing; their clits grinding lightly.

Unexpectedly, most likely from her vigorous thrusting, the ruby slippers fell off her striped stocking feet while Alice came again and again with quaking thighs and nylon delights.

For several moments they sat there grinding on each other, enjoying the drawn out Sapphic lust of being filled inside while their sensitive clits tingled and touched and spasmed. After catching their breath, Alice crawled slowly forward off of the golden shaft that was spat uncontrollably onto the grassy floor when the silver maiden's pussy couldn't hold the slippery length any longer.

Both of their pussy dripped streams of Alice's orgasmic fluid in gobs and they each collapsed with the exertion of being satisfied. Crawling to her knees and turning around, Alice moved up to lay next to the silver maiden whose eyes were half open with a sex pleased gaze.

"Thank you," the maiden said, her voice like music. "I've been trapped here for over 50 years unable to move until you found me.

Running her fingers through the maiden's hair, Alice smiled motherly at the gleaming silver woman who was just slightly smaller than Alice herself and replied, "you're quite welcome."

"My name is Alice," Alice said with an intimate smile.

"I am called Aurora," the silver woman said returning the intimate smile.

"What brought you here, Alice?" Aurora asked with curiosity.

Recalling her trip so far with the mirrored room, the briar thorn forest and wolves, the tea party and her morning conversation with Gwen, Alice tried to think of the best way to describe it and simply said, "I'm just passing through Wonderland."

"Passing through?" Aurora asked more seriously?

"Yes, you see I got these ruby slippers today from..." Alice started.

"Ruby slippers??" Aurora repeated with an air of fright in her voice.

"Yes," Alice said simply as she slid her feet back into her lovely magical footwear and held both glimmering feet in the air as her nylons legs rubbed playfully against each other.

"Oh, no Alice..." Aurora said even more afraid. "She'll come to find you."

"Who?" Alice asked becoming slightly concerned by the tone and look of the beautiful silver angel.

"The wicked witch. She's been searching for the ruby slippers forever and even imprisoned me here in this field thinking I was the shiny maiden who had taken them from her," Aurora went on. Pointing at Alice's silky sheer and glimmering tan tights, "But it's you... you are the shiny maiden with the ruby slippers. You have to get out of here, you have to get to the Emerald city and find the Good Witch. She can protect you and keep the slippers safe."

"Why not just take them to her yourself?" Alice asked as she tried to pull the slippers off her feet. Amazingly they wouldn't budge, as if glued on, and Alice's heart began to race with fear at what was happening to her.

Gwen's words came rushing back to her suddenly, 'The mystery of the shoes you'll discover soon, you alone have made them real and you must follow the yellow brick road to find out why.' The mystery of the ruby slippers wasn't only that they were magical, but somehow involved her keeping them from the wicked witch from possessing their power.

The last questions Gwen had before the shadows fell was why did her own mind create this instance for her now? And what did the shoes have to do with her getting out of this crazy pantyhose wonderland?

------------------------------

When Alice awoke, she couldn't move her arms and legs. Something held her fast on a hard flat platform. Slowly, light began to return to her vision and her head blazed in pain. Blinking slowly, the image was hazy and dark at first. Purple light flashed and flickered somewhere on the other side of the room and she could see shapes moving around.

------------------------------

Blinking, Alice knew she'd fallen asleep again. The pain was still in her head though it seemed to have dulled into a throbbing ache. Her vision was clearer this time though as she looked around. She was strapped down by her wrists and ankles on a large "X" shaped table with her arms and legs spread eagle. A cushion of some sort had been placed under her head so she was looking down her body. Her dress had been removed and she was naked from the waist up, though still clad in her sheer tan tights, striped stockings and her Ruby encrusted Mary Jane shoes that twinkled faintly in the dull light.