Alice Pantyhose in Wonderland Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice screamed like she'd been shot as her hips jumped off the bed, her body going numb and tingly... and then she exploded. The entire room went blue, and the concussion of her orgasm burst outwards like a shockwave shattering the crystal glasses and wine decanters. Alice was flying... like watching one of those movies where the person dies and they are magically watching everything around them as they float around the room.

Gwen was in the center of the blue jasmine smoke and couldn't see Alice, who was having no problems seeing everything in lucid details. She could sense everything in the room all at once. The fire that burned in its varied temperatures, the food on the dinner table that was growing cold as the night wore on, Gwen's supple miniature body that was hot and glistening, wet and cool, as well as the hundreds of pairs of tiny pantyhose left scattered all across the top of the dresser several feet away.

Alice floated towards the mirror in the blue smoke and saw her own face like an apparition, hazy and transparent, but her face none-the-less. Her eyes were blindingly blue to the point they looked like blue neon rings shimmering in the plume of heavy perfumed smoke.

Concentrating, Alice pulled all the smoke in towards herself and watched as she became more and more corporeal. Her skin formed and was incredibly soft and smooth, her hair shone like it had been hammered from gold bars and laid in hundreds of thousands of perfect rows. Her body felt strong and firm and she was very aware of her sexuality as she stood naked on the other side of the room. Looking over at the bed, suddenly clear as a bell in the absence of the smoke, she watched as Gwen turned slowly towards her, as if only upright by a single string, and then with a weak smile of success, blacked out onto the bed.

-To be continued-