Alice Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After 5 hours of smiling sweetly, helping a orgy to get started and watching a women run a train, Alice was bored and frustrated. Getting back in the car for the drive back to the city, Alice and Pauline chatted happily about their day and the upcoming vacation in Tobago.

Arriving back at the house, Alice saw her granddads car on the driveway. Grinning at her mum the pair scampered into the house. The sight of her Brother with his granddads cock up his arse excited and surprised her, she had no idea her brother was bi. As Alice and her mum looked on, the older man pumped Dave's arse with hard long strokes. Dave was moaning in ecstasy as his granddad shot a heavy load into his tight arsehole. Changing position, they were unaware of the2 women watching as Dave fed his cock into his granddads well lubed hole.

Unable to contain herself, Alice stripped and laid directly in front of Grandad. Spreading her legs she pulled his mouth onto her pussy as she massaged her tits. He forced his tongue into her dripping hole she rolled her nipples between her fingers. Patricia stripped and slid under her fathers belly, deep throating his flaccid cock and massaging his heavy balls, he soon started to harden causing her to gag a little as his cock filled her throat.

Watching his Granddad eat his sisters cunt, seeing his mums hand between her splayed thighs as she sucked her dads cock was the most erotic thing he had ever seen. Slowing the pace he tried to last a bit longer as he watched his granddad sucking and nibbling on Alice's delicate flesh. Hearing his Sister starting to cum he shot rope after rope of cum into the old man's arse.

Falling to one side he quickly got between his mothers thighs and feasted on her pussy juice, He had barely touched her as she launched into a massive orgasm, spraying girl cum all over his face and mouth.

Patricia's efforts on her dads cock had him raging hard, as his cock bumped against Patricia sex her cunt spasmed as he pushed into her. Dave moved over to his sister They were soon locked into 69, Alice loved her brothers mouth and tongue on her pussy. Taking his cock deep in her mouth she sucked, licked and fondled his bollocks.

Chapter 3, Martins reward.

Similar packages were delivered to the girls who helped set up the agency, with a special invite for Annabelle. The motorcyclist last delivery was to Fat Freddy, Mark had told him that if he wasn't at home he would be in the 3 feather's pub. Finding the pub the young guy was more than a little apprehensive, the "Feathers" was an old fashioned, scruffy south east London boozer. Remembering Marks assurance that he could use his name if there was any trouble he strode into the bar.

From Marks description he saw Freddy sitting exactly where Mark said he would be. The man seemed apprehensive to admit who he was until he heard Mark's name. Tucking the envelope in his waistband he offered the young lad a beer, politely declining the young lad climbed onto his bike and headed home. Stopping when he had crossed the river, he phoned Mark to let him know he had delivered everything.

"Well done, I can use a young lad like you. "Can you drive Martin?"

"No Mr Chapman, sorry but I have never been able to afford lessons."

"Ok, I will text the address of a hotel for you tonight, they are expecting you. In the morning I will sort out an intensive driving course. I have a job in mind for you, will discuss that when we see you at the wedding." Laughing he said, "your invite is waiting for you at your mums house."

Stunned, his mind a whirl the lad rode to the address Mark had sent him. The hotel was beautiful, previously it had been a mansion and was now a very nice 4* hotel.

The receptionist smiled as he introduced himself, explaining "that breakfast was available from 7am till 10am" she handed him a room card.

Giggling at his confused look she said, "put the card in the slot beside the door and when you get in the room put the card in slot on the left. Room 69 is on the 1st floor, do you have any bags?"

"No, just my backpack."

"OK, well hope you have a great stay, the restaurant is open till 11pm if you are hungry."

After a long day and a lot of miles he was shattered and hoped the room had a bath to soak his aching shoulders. The big Kawasaki he rode was comfortable enough but he had left home at 6am, done nearly 400 miles and it was now 18.45. Trudging up the opulent staircase in his leathers and motorcycle boots he felt very awkward and out of place.

Putting the card into the slot the door clicked and swung open, walking in, he put the card in the slot on the wall and closed the door. Several lights came on, Dave was amazed, the room was huge, with a massive double bed a desk and some chairs. Checking the bathroom he was elated to see a bath and a shower. Taking his heavy leather jacket and trousers off was a relief, massaging his legs and arse he at last started to get some feeling back in his stiff limbs. Fiddling with the bath mixer taps, he noticed a bottle labelled "Bath Oil" tipping a generous amount in, he left the bath to fill.

As he wandered around the room, there was a knock at the door. Opening the door to a stunning oriental women was not what he expected!

"Hi, my name is Sue, I was in the area and Mark said I should come and see you."

"Oh com come on in," he stammered.

As sue walked past him he drank in her beauty. Her raven black hair shone and her eyes sparkled, taking off her coat she was dressed in a black dress with a silver trim. The dress was short, maybe 4" above her knee and her heels accented her long legs to perfection. Dave's eyes roved her lithe body. From the gentle flair of her hips to the generous swelling of her tits. Laughing Sue said,

"you like what you see?"

Martin could only nod dumbly as he forced himself to stop staring at her nipples that seemed to be straining against the material of her dress.

"I see they have a great restaurant here, I haven't eaten since breakfast, lets go eat."

Remembering the bath he excused himself and turned the water off just in time. Looking at the bath Sue said,

"I prefer a shower, especially if I can share it with a young man, after a great meal."

Martin flushed red at her compliment and desperately tried to hide the bulge in his jean's.

"I really need a shower and to change as have been riding all day and my leathers make me a bit smelly."

"Of course, no problem, I will watch tv."

Martin watched fascinated as Sue sat on the bed and pressed the remote, the curtains to the large window closed and the tv rose up out of the footboard of the bed. Grabbing his bag Dave jumped in the bath and scrubbed himself clean, the oils he had poured in the bath smelt lovely and relaxed his aching back. Washing his hair Martin started to feel human again as he dried himself.

Wondering what the lovely Sue was doing here, obviously well spoken and sophisticated she was way out of his league, his cock didn't seem to mind though. He was raging hard and his balls ached, going to the sink he started to wank himself, shooting several thick ropes of cum into the basin, he started to relax.

Walking out to the room he still felt very underdressed in his Jeans and shirt. Sensing his obvious discomfort Sue smiled, "you look great, lets go eat I am starving."

Looking at the menu, Martin was stunned at the price's, most were the equivalent of a whole days wages for him. Reaching across the table Sue squeezed his hand, "Order what ever you want, Mark is picking the bill up."

Remembering how she had felt before her intense grooming and education at the kingdom, she helped him with the menu. Discovering that he liked seafood she made some recommendations, settling for a steak and mushroom salad herself she ordered wine. After they had eaten Martin felt much better, the wine, great food and sue's relaxed chatter made him feel great.

Sue explained that Mark had told her to make arrangements for his motorcycle to be recovered and she was to take him shopping in the morning. Smiling at the look of disbelief on the young mans face,

"Mark is very generous to his people, he expects total commitment and likes things done properly and quickly. Just remember, nothing matters except what Mark has asked you to do. Never cause Mark to ask you twice she cautioned. Your mum has been notified that you will be away with work for the next few weeks, call her in the morning. You start your intensive driving course on Wednesday,"

tomorrow we go clothes shopping and to look for a car for you.

"Wow, what is this job, Mark is spending a fortune on me, what does he expect of me?"

"Well, he wants you to be a sort of chauffeur, you will just drive girls around and occasionally do other jobs."

"Other jobs?"

"Yes, nothing illegal, just stuff Mark needs someone he can trust for."

12