Alice Takes a Cruise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At one point she drew back and simply looked at me, her fingers still moving slowly in and out of me, my hips responding in time.

‘You really are beautiful, Alice,’ she said, after a minute or two.

I couldn’t answer. I wanted nothing more than to stay with this lovely, gentle girl for ever. But I could feel my hips beginning to take over, to go faster. She must have seen it in my face, because she immediately stopped the movement of her hand.

‘Don’t come yet,’ she smiled. ‘We haven’t done the best bit yet.’

She brought her hand up to her face, then kissed me and slipped the fingers that had been inside me between our lips so that she could lick them. Then she stroked my face and my hair and my breasts until I had calmed down and my hips had stopped moving.

She stood up beside the bed and held out her hand to me. ‘Stand up.’

Mutely, I obeyed. She embraced me and kissed me and I felt the warmth of our bodies touching along their full length. Then she turned me round so that I was facing the bed.

She gently pushed on my shoulders. ‘Bend down.’

I felt a momentary panic. ‘What are you going to do?’

She held me to her and kissed me on the back of the neck. ‘Don’t worry. Trust me.’

I bent down until I could rest my forearms on the bed. I could feel Billie kissing down my spine, sending shivers to my toes. As her kisses went lower she knelt down behind me so that she could kiss my buttocks, something no one had ever done before, not even Jenny. At the same time her hands stroked me, roaming all over my behind, down my thighs, up between my legs, almost touching me where I wanted to be touched, but not quite. Instinctively I moved my feet apart.

‘Open them more,’ she said between kisses.

I moved my feet further apart, until I was spreadeagled. It was inelegant, but I felt uninhibited, exposed. I felt her hands between my thighs, her lips brushing lower and lower on my bottom. Instinctively I lowered my back so that she could reach me more easily.

‘You’re beautiful,’ she whispered, barely audible.

I tried to lower myself onto her fingers, but she kept moving them out of reach. ‘Please,’ I heard myself moaning. ‘Touch me.’

But she kept teasing me, occasionally brushing my pubic hair with her fingertips, but no more, and all the while letting her mouth come lower and lower until eventually it was deep between my cheeks, kissing me, wetting me, her saliva gently dribbling down my cleft. Her tongue followed it, licking and wetting me further. It felt both frightening and thrilling; surely no one was supposed to like doing what I suspected she was about to. Yet I found that my body, instead of thrusting down to try to get away from her tongue, was straining upwards to meet it.

‘Oh, don’t, please,’ I protested.

But too late: it was there. The tip of her tongue was exploring me, licking, softening, gently probing. And though half of me knew I shouldn’t like this, that it wasn’t right, the other half wanted it so badly I couldn’t stop pushing into her face so much that I could feel her cheeks against my own.

She withdrew a little. ‘Tell me what you want me to do,’ she commanded.

‘I don’t know.’

‘Yes, you do,’ she insisted. ‘Tell me.’

‘I can’t.’

‘Tell me.’

My voice became a whisper. ‘I want your tongue inside me.’

I felt it gently circle me like before, wet, firm, curious. ‘Here?’

‘Yes.’

The probing became more insistent. Instinctively I tightened against it, resisting.

‘Oh, God, no.’

But the stroking of her warm hands gradually relaxed me, and after a few seconds I felt the tip of her tongue within me, just a little to begin with, but then more and more with each thrust. It felt dirty and delicious. She closed her mouth over me and kissed me, her tongue deep inside me. I felt impaled, helpless. My legs started to tremble. Sensations I had never felt before were flooding my brain, making me dizzy. I panicked that I might faint, that absurdly I might miss my own climax.

‘Please, make me come, I want to come.’

‘Are you sure?’

‘Oh, God, yes. Please do it, Billie. Do anything. Kiss me, suck me, I want to come.’

My clitoris was aching to be touched, to be stroked, kissed, sucked. But all the time she had been kissing and tonguing me, she had deliberately avoided it.

‘Please, Billie, suck me.’

And it was in that position, me naked and bent double, Billie with her tongue hovering between my arse and my pussy, that the man, who at just that moment entered my cabin without knocking, found us.