Alice: This Year's Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That must have been fantastic Alice." Said Rose, "My first time with two men was almost twenty years ago and it still makes me wet thinking about it. What happened next, Jimmy fucked you while Andy watched and waited for his turn? Did Andy fuck your ass like he said he would? Did they keep you tied up or let you free?"

Alice had recovered some of her composure by now and grinned sheepishly. "No, for the next couple of hours they kept me tied or handcuffed, they also blindfolded me and just did what they wanted. I had a cock in my mouth, my ass or my pussy all the time, usually two out of the three! I'd never done anal before, Andy loved the idea that he was the first to get my 'ass cherry' as he called it, I'm not sure he actually put it in my pussy at all, he just seemed to want to shove his cock down my throat or up my ass. After Andy had fucked my ass Jimmy couldn't wait to have a go, said he had been waiting for the right moment to talk to me about it. He said that handcuffed, bent over the back of the chair and with Andy's spunk dripping out of me seemed the right moment! When they had come a couple of times each they slowed down and got really filthy, shoving things into my pussy and trying to get me to recognise them. Banana and cucumber were easy but brush handles, hair care tubes, the butt of a pool cue, coke bottle and the like were much harder. Every time I got one wrong I was spanked and then fucked again.

"Mmmmmmmm, sounds like heaven to me." Said Rose "Did you get DP'd darling, I love that, I'd almost rather have two men at once – no offence Marco!"

"DP'd...you mean one in each hole at the same time? God yes and I loved it, they were gentle at first but after a while they didn't seem to care, I was just a collection of body parts to them and the rougher they fucked me the more I came."

Rose stood up and sat on the edge of the bed. Looking straight at Alice she casually ran her left hand along Alice's leg from the ankle to the knee and back again. "You are a dirty girl aren't you my dear, and I know something else about you." She said, her hand stroking a little higher on its second pass "You and your friend Carly are more than just friends aren't you? A little bird told me that you were at boarding school together and she bought you a vibrator for Christmas. Girls that do things like that tend to like each other a lot. Does Steve know that you and Carly are, well, what shall we say..lovers?"

Alice almost blushed as she stammered "No he doesn't......how do you know....who told you...oh god, it must have been my mum, she must have found the vibe!"

Rose leant closer and her hand was now stroking along Alice's inner thigh, although I don't think she even noticed. "Alice darling it's nothing to be ashamed of, I have been sleeping with girls since I was 14. Is she the only girl you have ever had or is she just the best?" Said Rose

"God, she is the best... the things she does with her tongue..." Alice let the sentence trail off as she closed her eyes and breathed deeply.

Rose then gave me a triumphant smile before twisting her head down between Alice's legs, pushing them wider apart she giggled "I bet she's not as good as me!" before running her tongue all the way up Alice's slit and then swirling it around her swollen clit.

"Ohhhhh!!!" Alice gave a huge groan before digging her fingers deep into the covers of the bed, arching her pussy up to meet Rose's probing tongue.

Torn between taking pictures and joining in – my cock was fit to burst by now – I quickly snapped a few of the sight before me before joining them on the bed. Rose had undone the knot holding her blouse together and I pulled it off her completely. Her skirt was already above her waist and her lacy thong was pulled tight, dividing the lips of her pussy. I gently eased them over her hips and off, exposing her plump lips to my probing fingers. I slipped the tips of two fingers into her, quickly sliding them in past the first knuckle, and then the second until the third was pushing firmly against her hot entrance. I slowly fucked her cunt with my fingers, feeling her tighten her muscles around them at each inward thrust. I saw Alice looking up at me and pulled my fingers all the way out before sucking her juices off them. Without my fingers holding her in place Rose moved slightly to the said so that her own fingers could have better access to Alice's pussy. Soon she was sliding the tips of her fingers in and out of the girl while continuing to slide her tongue around her clit. I jumped off the bed and snapped couple more before stripping off completely. Alice looked fascinated as I stroked my hard cock, pulling the foreskin back and forth before moving into position behind Rose. 'Like a Knife through butter' does not do justice to the ease with which I slipped into Rose, her cunt just melted before each thrust and soon I was balls deep inside, her juices making a squelching sound she was so wet. From the angle we were at Alice could see my big cock fucking into Rose and her eyes locked onto it, staring intently and licking her lips.

Now Rose had gotten used to my thrusting she redoubled her efforts between Alice's thighs, her fingers plunging deeper and deeper as her tongue kept up its remorseless probing. Alice started be buck her hips harder against the older woman's assault and as her breathing became more like a series of ragged gasps Rose suddenly pushed a third finger in with the other two and Alice came with a scream, her thighs tensing and shaking as she gasped and groaned through a huge orgasm.

I think that Rose expected me to finish fucking her but I decided not to let an opportunity go to waste and pulled Rose to one side before positioning myself with my hard, hard cock at the entrance of Alice's pussy. With a gentle push it started to nudge inside, my girth making her gasp and groan as I pushed her stocking clad legs wider and higher. I heard the whirl of the shutter and looked up to see Rose with the camera, capturing the sight for posterity as I thrust more urgently into the girl. Most of the sex I have these days is with older ladies. Enthusiastic and grateful they may be but nothing can compare to the feeling of a tight young cunt like Alice's. I quickly pulled the remaining buttons of her corset apart so I could see her magnificent tits properly and then I lowered my mouth over one of her big nipples and sucked hard, filling my mouth with her soft breast before a final solid thrust buried the last inch or so of my cock deep inside her. I used all my experience and concentration on not simply flooding her with my pent up spunk in the first few thrusts but I soon built up to a sharp fast rhythm that soon had her gasping again. I held out until her orgasm broke over her before releasing jet after jet of hot creamy spunk deep inside her, her gasps coinciding with my spurts as she felt me swell and fire deep inside her belly.

As our breathing came back to normal I leaned forward and kissed her, slowly, deeply and sensuously, sucking her tongue, pulling her lips with mine and drawing the very breath from her body. As I moved down to suck her breasts I gently pulled my cock from inside her, there was almost a gushing sound as our juices ran out of her and down over her ass before soaking the bed sheets.

As I rolled off her Rose took my place and soon the two women were kissing passionately, Rose running her hands over Alice's big boobs and down into the sticky mess between her legs. Rose started to move and I thought they were going into a 69 but she instead swung her leg over Alice's body so that her pussy was on the young girl's chest. "I'm the only one that hasn't come yet." She said "Show me what you learned at boarding school Alice, lets see how good your tongue is" She shuffled forward so that her pussy was inching closer and closer to Alice's eager mouth. She raised her self up on her knees and then spread her pussy lips wide before lowering again onto that hot pink tongue. I watched fascinated as Alice ran the tip around Rose's hard clit making it swell further before sucking it between her soft lips.

"Jesus, oh my god!!! Someone taught you well, Christ tell you mother those fees were not wasted..Mmmmmm Alice, you dirty little bitch, you must have done lots of this..Oh... my.... God!!!" I could see her thighs trembling as Alice gently sucked on her clit. She pulled her lips away and winked at Rose " Try this then" she said "Rub your clit while I really use my tongue on you" Rose gently ran a long finger over her clit while Alice moved her tongue lower until she was teasing the tight entrance of her cunt. She probed and teased and slowly began to work her tongue inside. She was curling it around into a funnel shape and pushing it more and more firmly into the older woman, from my angle it looked more like a large finger than a tongue but the probing into Rose it was doing soon had her gasping and rubbing her clit harder and harder as she ground her pussy down onto the girl as if trying to get her whole head inside her cunthole. She couldn't take a lot more and came with a shout, her juice flooding out to almost drown poor Alice, coating her from chin to eyebrows.

She rolled over to her side to lie alongside the girl before once more kissing her passionately. "Jesus Alice, how long have you lived around the corner from me? 10 years? All that time with a world class pussy eater in walking distance and I didn't know it...ohhh, I do hope we are going to be best friends from now on Alice, I really do!"

Alice giggled "If you think I'm good, just wait 'till Carly gets her tongue into you, she's way better than me."

They lay there chattering, stroking each other and exchanging sexy little kisses and although I would have enjoyed burying my cock into either one - or better still both of them - again I was conscious that there really wasn't time.

I pulled on my trousers and shirt and put my laptop on the end of the bed, turned it on and plugged in the link cable to the camera. I unclipped the camera from the tripod where Rose had left it and turned away from the bed, shielding it from the girls. They seemed to engrossed with each other to notice what I was doing but you can't be too careful, I really didn't want them to see me popping out the memory card and replacing it with the blank one from my shirt pocket!

I plugged the camera in and clicked the programme to download, getting the expected 'no image' message.

"Oh no!" I exclaimed "What the fuck...I don't believe it, how can this have happened, I'll sue Sony!"

"What's wrong Marco, what's happened?" said Rose looking concerned

"It's blank. There is nothing on the card. There are no photos on the camera. It seemed ok but the memory card must be corrupted, it hasn't recorded anything. It's all been for nothing. Oh Alice, I'm so sorry, what are we going to do now?"

It was, although I say so myself, an Oscar winning performance...

Alice looked confused, upset and shocked at the same time but Rose simply gave me a knowing look before turning to the bewildered girl.

"Never mind Alice, we'll just have to do it all again tomorrow, I'm sure Marco won't mind....and now we know each other so much better it will be easier and sexier than ever...so maybe," she said planting little kisses down the girl breast and across her tummy, her hand gently easing her legs apart "..we had better do some more practicing!"

As Rose's tongue found its way into her pussy Alice just sighed and smiled....

12