Alice's Adventures Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can't do that!" shrieked Alice standing up and getting ready to run.

"Yes, we can," said another guest holding onto one of her shoulders. Another held onto her foot. And another onto her hand. Alice was dragged to the ground and then she felt the layers of clothes she was wearing being ripped off one by one. Off came her pinafore. Down came her skirt. Off came her vest. Her knickers were ripped down the centre. While this was happening Alice was kicking and struggling and yelling.

"Calm down," said a girl's voice softly from behind her, who was caressing her hair in almost a kindly way. "It'll only make it worse to struggle."

Alice took the advice and collapsed into an apparently defeated state. She was now wearing no clothes except a small pair of white socks and her legs were forced open to display the crotch. She looked up hopelessly at the audience who gradually eased their grip on her as they saw her apparent submission. She saw through her tear-filled eyes that a line of guests, both men and women, and, it seemed, animals, were forming in front of her, almost certainly to start fucking her.

The first guest approached, whom Alice could see was Mr Hart. His penis was sticking up and he was supporting it by stroking it with his hand. He came over to Alice and leaned over her. She could see right up his nostrils, which to her eyes looked an evil sight and there appeared to be some slobber coming from the corner of his mouth.

At this stage Alice remembered her encounter with Rabbit and she also reasoned that now was her last time for escape. So as Mr Hart leaned over, stroking Alice's stomach and guiding his penis towards Alice's cunt, Alice pulled back her knee as far as she could. "You're a pretty girl!" commented Mr Hart just before Alice pushed all her strength into a hefty knee movement straight into Mr Hart's testicles.

There was no time to wait as Mr Hart yelled in pain from the sudden impact as Alice struggled loose from the weakened grip of her captors and ran naked as fast as her legs could take her through the audience (who didn't actually make any effort to stop her) and towards the entrance to the garden. As she ran, she yelled a scream as loud as she could, half of fright and half of anger, and was soon out of Mrs Hart's property and in the street but wearing nothing but the one white sock that hadn't come off in the struggle.

To Be Continued...

12