Alice's Adventures Ch. 14

Story Info
The girls celebrate Alice's birthday.
1.1k words
4.17
24.2k
00

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 10/08/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 14: Alice's Birthday Party

It was Alice's birthday. "Well, this is grand!" said Alice. Kedi and Blanche were organising her birthday party, and she wasn't at all surprised to see the two of them lying next to her, one on each side.

"Yes, it's a great responsibility," said Blanche indulgently stroking Alice's naked body. "You're so nearly fully grown you know."

"I'm so looking forward to my birthday party!" Alice continued. "I wonder who'll be there."

"Plenty of people dearest," assured Kedi, entwining her legs around Alice's own. "Mostly people from Brook, of course. There'll be Honore who's writing a new book ..."

"A new book...?" wondered Alice.

"Yes, it's about a magical country that two brothers and two sisters visit," enthused Blanche. "And in this country they meet a transsexual who's very sad because the country has had a change of government where all sex is illegal and anyone found having sex is turned to stone. And they help to overthrow the evil government and the wicked queen who is the only person allowed to have sex in the whole country."

"It sounds like a very political book," sniffed Kedi.

"Honore tells me it's religious allegory," commented Blanche. "Anyway, there'll also be my brother, Howard and Henry, Mouse and so many others. We'll have a lovely time. Ooh! I can almost feel Leon's prick in my body now. It makes me feel so excited just thinking about it!"

Kedi leaned over Alice's body which was supported on her elbows and stroked Blanche's fat white thighs. Alice felt a sudden pang of lust as she compared Kedi's so black hand to Blanche's marble white skin. Kedi moved her hand up Blanche's thigh and felt her crotch. "You are hot!" she exclaimed.

"And I'll be even hotter this evening," Blanche said. "It'll be such fun, won't it."

"It will be," agreed Kedi leaning even more over Alice's body so that she could feel her breasts on her little round knees. She took one of Blanche's large round breasts in her other hand and idly traced around it. "It will be." She glanced at Alice. "Be a darling, and stroke my pussy will you!" Alice nodded and with a little shyness she put one of her hands round to the cleavage of Kedi's buttocks and underneath to take Kedi's furry black and slightly moist vagina. And in no time at all the three girls were making love together - a writhing mass of bodies - of which in weight and mass Blanche probably contributed more than half. Alice felt dwarfed by her mass, but it her feelings of passion were no less strong as she took Blanche's nipple into her mouth while Kedi's tongue delved as deeply into her vagina as it could.

"Oh! Oh! Oohh!" she gasped. "How can my birthday party possibly be more fun than this!"

Kedi looked up from between Alice's legs which were just above Blanche's own fair-haired cunt. "I'm sure it can be."

There certainly were very many guests at Alice's party, gathered together in the large village hall that Kedi and Blanche had hired for the occasion. This hall was often used as a girl guides' centre, and there were many pictures around the wall of Brook's girl guides, all naked except for the little scarves and toggles around the neck. They were shown getting up to the sort of games that girl guides do, like hockey, rowing, sailing, camping, fishing and so on. However, none of the guests were girl guides, and to be honest Alice hardly knew any of them. She saw Leon chatting to a small woman whose slightly frog-faced features seemed ideally suited to taking his outsize member and take it deep inside her throat. She saw Cheval chatting to two girls and showing them photographs which perhaps he'd taken of them. She saw Roi fondling a girl who could hardly be older than Alice, but who seemed to enjoy the caresses of his fat body.

The food was soon served. It was a mixture of the party food that Alice was accustomed to, like crisps, sausages on sticks and ice cream, and the sort of food that older people must like, for instance legs of mutton and an enormous rich cake. There was also plenty of drink, which sparkled in a lovely way as she imbibed it, along with a cocktail of other sweet tasting things. Alice really wasn't very used to so much drink or the curious powders that she was encouraged to sniff, and soon she felt more than a little tipsy. In fact she almost felt as if she were rising into the air.

"Take care of yourself," advised Blanche seeing how inebriated Alice was becoming, stroking her hair with both her hands. "Something's bound to happen!"

And then (as Alice afterwards described it) all sorts of things happened in a moment. Some of the guests' penises started growing with lust, so that it seemed like she was in a forest of erect male members. As for the women, many of them started falling on top of each other and on top of the men. "This is so strange," Alice thought to herself, as she was engulfed into a mass of heaving bodies as the orgy began, as well as she could in the dreadful confusion that was beginning. At this moment she heard a hoarse gasp at her side, and turned to see what was the matter with Blanche, but instead of Blanche, there was Honore who had two men fucking her from behind while she was supporting herself on a chair. "Here I am!" Cried a voice from behind, and Alice turned again just in time to see Blanche's broad good-natured face grinning at her for a moment through several other bodies, before she disappeared into its mass.

Alice didn't know who or what was being done to her body as she seemed to swim through a current of people whose tongues, penises, artificial sex aids and prying fingers were all straining to reach her bare little crotch. Eventually she found Kedi, and she didn't know how, somehow the two of them separated themselves from the greater body of the party and out into the moonlit grass outside the village hall. Just by a discarded bottle lying in the grass, the two lovers celebrated with all the passion that Alice had in the love she felt.

"Oh Kedi! Kedi!" gasped Alice, grasping Kedi's black body close to her. "If there's a paradise, or a place of wonder, then it can't match being with you. I love you. I love you so much!"

Kedi turned over to face Alice directly and showered her face with affectionate kisses, grinning so widely that Alice was sure that her face would split in two. "You're young, Alice. You have many more years ahead of you."

"And I want to spend all of them with you!" said Alice firmly and resolutely.

To Be Continued...