Alice's Adventures Ch. 15

Story Info
Alice returns with tales from Brook.
390 words
3.7
19.8k
00

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 10/08/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 15: Alice At Home

Although Alice enjoyed her time at Brook, she was nonetheless pleased to return home to Dinah with Kedi and Blanche. The four girls gathered together while Alice regaled them with an account of her adventures there. Kedi cuddled up close to Alice, and to Alice there was no paradise greater than being held by her black lover. Kedi leaned against her purring as Alice stroked her hair and beautiful ebony skin. It was impossible for Alice to be sure what Kedi was thinking, but she was sure she had no reason to suspect that she was no less pleased to be with her.

Blanche and Dinah were cuddling each other, Dinah almost engulfed in Blanche's voluminous white flesh, but Dinah stroked and licked her plump lover, seemingly at least as content as Alice felt.

Alice spoke about Honore L'Oeuf and her sexual encounter with her. "You'd love to meet her," Alice said. "She is such a wonderful lover."

Blanche trailed a plump white finger along the perimeter of Dinah's vulva, and gently squeezed her clitoris. She made no comment but leaned over to kiss Dinah on the chin in an affectionate way. Alice rolled around with Kedi, settling comfortably down, with one elbow on Kedi's upper thigh and her chin in her hand.

"And I met such strange people!" Alice continued. "And none of them wore any clothes. And I read such strange books at Blanche's bookshop. Not all of them were very nice though ..."

"Really?" wondered Dinah frowning at Blanche.

"One was about these two older men who seduced all these girls and boys on the beach and did oh! so many horrible and perverse things with them! It was so disgusting!"

Alice lay back and rested between Kedi's legs, who looked at her with such love. "Oh! Kedi!" she said. "Will we always be together like this? Will we always be making love together with Blanche and Dinah?"

Kedi smiled at Alice, with her broad grin, and then gently but sadly shook her head. "Nothing is certain," she said. "But we can dream - and our fantasies might last longer than our disappointments!"

This wasn't the answer that Alice was hoping for, so she frowned crossly. But in a sense she didn't care. The present was paradise enough. What do you think?