Alice's Blackmail Begins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once she'd come down from her very intense orgasm and I could that with the extra lubrication her body had produced during that orgasm her tight pussy had become more accommodating and I proceeded to fuck her. Slowly at first making sure she got every inch of my cock as pulled it out leaving the big helmet in before pushing back inside until my pubic bone hit hers. After about five minutes of this slow fucking she came again, as hard and as intense as the first time again coating my shaft in a wave of pungent juice which again allowed me to begin fucking her harder as her walls became slippery.

Over the next thirty minutes I fucked Alice to within an inch of her life, I ploughed my cock into Alice over and over, missionary, doggy, I made her ride me until she was spent and then pushed her knees back towards her shoulders and drove my dick as deep as possible inside her. Just before I came she came again, the sixth time, equally as hard and as noisy as all the other times only this time her cunt walls did their job and milked my cock of my come.

"Yeeeehhhh, take my come you slut, take all my come," I shouted as I pinned her down with my weight laying on her legs that were folded back towards her ears, my cock erupted and pulsed in her tight hole five or six times sending hot sperm from my balls deep in to her pussy. "Your one hell of a fuck slut," I said as I relieved the weight on her legs and let her bring them back down and spread them again either side of me as she was still full of my wilting dick, once my cock was soft enough I pulled it out.

'Sccccuupp' was the sound her cunt made as my cock withdrew and my helmet pulled its self-free from the confines of her sticky tight chamber covered in slim created by us both over thirty or forty minutes of hard fucking.

"Now clean me up slut ," I told her as I lay back on the sofa overly pleased with my evenings work.

Alice spent the next five minutes like a good slut using her mouth and tongue all over my shaft, helmet and balls cleaning me up, once she'd finished I told her she could fuck off to bed but that in the morning she was to come to my room and wake me up by sucking my dick.

"I'll see you in the morning with that pretty mouth of yours round my cock, nighty night slut," I said as she hovered by the door naked still with her clothes bunched in her hands.

"Night," she said quietly as she left and pulled the door shut behind her.

12