Alice's First Date Ch. 01

Story Info
First date takes an unexpected but not unpleasant turn.
1.3k words
3.1
14.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ding dong. It was Matt. Alice had been nervous all-day for him to arrive. It was going to be their first date and she was anxious for it to go well. "Hey, come in," she smiled and opened the door wide for him.

"Hi," said Matt. That was okay with her, she knew he wasn't much of a talker, she had mentally prepared herself already for what to say if any awkward silences came up.

"Can you take off your shoes, my mom hates vacuuming to she tries to make sure no one tracks dirt in the house so she can avoid it for as long as possible," she laughed.

"Okay," Matt said. Alice sighed; he wasn't really making it any easier for her.

"Do you want a snack before we go upstairs?" she asked over her shoulder as she went to the pantry to get a bag of popcorn.

"I guess popcorn is good if we're going to watch a movie," he said as he stood there awkwardly, "so are we watching it in your room?"

"Yeah, I hope you don't mind. Our DVD player isn't working in the living room so we can just watch it on my laptop in bed, not like, in bed in bed, just like, sitting on the bed," Alice laughed nervously. Matt nodded. 'Any time you want to jump on the conversation train would be great thanks,' she thought to herself. The popcorn dinged and Alice took it out of the microwave, "Okay, let's go," she smiled.

Matt followed her down the hall as her mom peeked out of her office and said, "Hello, Matt, it's so nice to meet you, I've heard so much about you."

"Stop it mom, you're making me sound like I'm obsessed with him or something," Alice laughed awkwardly.

"Oh don't be ridiculous I'm sure Matt's glad to hear you've been talking about him, right Matt?"

"Well I'm not sure what there is to talk about Mrs. Martin, Alice is the interesting one," Matt chuckled. 'So you do speak," Alice thought.

"Oh you're so sweet," Alice's mom laughed, "Anyways, you two have fun, I'll probably leave at some point while you're here to go grocery shopping; I hope you don't mind."

"It doesn't matter to me either way," he said politely.

"Okay, well I'll let you two get back to your date then," she said emphasizing the word date, like the embarrassing parental unit she was. Matt followed Alice up the stairs as she walked to her bedroom and opened the door. Inside the pale green walls looked grey due to the cloudy skies out the window and it looked slightly dark even though she had all the lights on, including her blue lava lamp.

"It's nice in here," observed Matt, "nicer than my room."

"Oh thanks," she laughed, "I only cleaned because you were coming."

"You didn't have to clean for me."

"My mom didn't want me to lose a potential suitor over dirty laundry on the floor, so yes I did," Alice smiled. Matt laughed as she popped the movie into her laptop and started it up. They awkwardly sat on either end of her full-sized bed, Matt with his legs hanging off the side and Alice criss-crossed on the other end. They sat and watched the movie in silence for half an hour, Alice knew Matt took his movies seriously and didn't want to interrupt it even though she felt awkward not talking. Although to be fair, Alice had never gone on a first date that didn't feel awkward.

"I'm going to the grocery store now honey, I'll be back in an hour. Are you two okay up there?"

Alice got off the bed and walked to the foot of the stairs, "Yeah mom we're fine, see you later, bye," she called down.

"Okay, bye." She could hear her mom walk to the door, close it, and turn on the car as she drove away. Alice walked back into her bedroom but couldn't see Matt.

"Matt?" she took a step in.

"No one's around to here you scream but it would be best if you didn't," Matt spoke into her ear with his hand covering her mouth, the other around her waist. "If I move my hand will you promise to be quiet?" Alice nodded.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Alice said indignantly.

"I overheard you telling your friend that you've always wanted to try things a little rough in the bedroom with someone. I figured I could be that someone."

"Matt this is our first date and you want to try rough sex with me? Are you crazy? I've never even had regular sex before! What made you think this was a good idea?" Alice wrestled with him but his arm was tight around her waist still as she twisted to try and see him.

"What do you mean you've never had sex before! I thought you had already hooked up with guys! Shit this isn't going as planned. I don't know what I was thinking... I just hate the awkward first couple dates so I figured we could skip right to the fun stuff," he said as he released her.

"Yeah I have hooked up with guys before Matt, as in made out with them; I'm only in high school, jeez," Alice crossed her arms and glared at him.

"But what I said about skipping the awkward first dates, do you at least agree with that part?" Matt looked pleadingly at her. "I really like you and don't see a point in wasting our time on awkward silences when we could be doing something fun," he grinned devilishly at her.

Alice raised her eyebrows questioningly, "I don't know... that was a pretty boring movie, and I do really like you too."

"Just give it a try," he implored her. "If you want to stop at any time we can stop," he looked sincere.

"Okay," Alice sighed, a little nervously, "let's give it a shot. But definitely no sex, I'm not ready for that at all."

Matt grinned at her, and then in a flash was on her. He pushed her down onto the bed as her kissed her. His hands ran up and down her sides as he worked his tongue into her mouth. 'I guess were still going with the slightly rough thing,' Alice thought, 'alright, cool I can roll with it.' She grabbed his shirt as she rolled over so that she was straddling him on top as he continued his assault with his tongue.

The next thing she knew she was up against the wall as Matt pressed his body against hers and trailed kisses down her neck. 'Where did he learn these moves from,' she thought, 'I need to write them a thank you letter' she giggled inwardly and then moaned outwardly as Matt pulled her hair to get a better angle at her neck. His mouth moved back up to her mouth as his hands moved to hers. He took one wrist in each hand and moved them up above her head, consolidating them so that he held both in one hand. He moved his other down to her blouse and started to undo the buttons deftly. 'Okay wow he definitely knows what he's doing,' Alice thought as she moaned again as he cupped her breast in his hand. "What are you a D?" he asked breathily as he admired her.

"Only a C," Alice huffed as she took the opportunity to catch her breath.

"I like them," he looked up into her eyes, his own dark and untelling.

"Thanks," she let out a breathy laugh. He kissed her collarbone and she sighed at the soft touch of his lips. He traced his mouth all along it and then kissed down her sternum between her breasts as Alice remained motionless, held by one of his hands.

He released her abruptly and she looked confused at him. "Trust me we're not done here yet," he laughed. "Take off your shirt."