Alice's Mexican Vacation

Story Info
Mature wife and younger girlfriend visit Cancun.
7.5k words
4.25
142.2k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kenkx
kenkx
633 Followers

Alice has always been sort of a free spirit. During our long marriage, I've told her many times that I am okay with anything she decides she wants to experience. Honestly, she had never abused my open approach to life.

Even so, I was a bit surprised when she announced that Gail, a young family friend and flight attendant had invited her to go to Cancun, Mexico with her. Gail could get passes and wanted to take Alice along as her mother. Her mother was deceased and Alice had become very close to Gail over the ensuing years.

Of course, Alice wanted to know if I was good with her going with Gail. She said she would back out if I wasn't comfortable with it. Well, I didn't want to pour cold water on their plan and, frankly, it would give me a few days break to get some extra work done. I encouraged Alice to go, and I told her to have a great time. I figured that Gail, a very attractive young woman, would probably attract a lot of attention and could lead to a pretty wild time for the two of them.

Although old enough to actually be Gail's mother, my wife was still quite attractive and vivacious. Her outgoing nature was even enhanced by good wine or frozen margaritas. She still wore size 12 on her 5'8" frame. Her short, light brown hair framed a pretty, smiling face with big brown eyes. Another asset was her 38C chest topped by small, pink nipples that looked so cute when erect.

Alice phoned Gail and told her that she had her passport and she was good to go. I heard them making big plans for a shopping trip to buy some cute things to take to Mexico. Alice was like a young girl before the vacation trip with Gail. I teased her about all the hot men she would probably meet, and how I'd heard that many women went topless on the beach. She tried to minimize all my suggestions, perhaps afraid that I would ask her to stay home.

A few days later, I came home to find several bags on our bed. The girls had been shopping. I peeked into the bags and found that my wife had purchased two rather small bikinis, a yellow straw hat, new, strappy sandals, sun screen, and a couple of thin sarong cover-ups. I detected Gail's influence at work, but and it made me horny to imagine how the two of them would look stretched out on the white sand.

I was elected to drive the gals to the airport. We picked Gail up and I was surprised at the small amount of luggage the two were taking. Gail told me that they wouldn't need many clothes at the all-inclusive resort and both laughed. They knew that they could buy other things if the need arose.

I kissed Alice passionately in front of the security checkpoint and gave her a pat on her bottom. I then gave Gail a fatherly peck and hug. I told them both to have a good time and not to worry about me or anything else for that matter. They were off to enjoy seven days of carefree time and they shouldn't waste a moment.

My wife assured me that they would be good. I just raised an eyebrow and told her again to have a fun vacation.

A week later, I was back at the airport to retrieve the girls. Two very tanned and smiling faces greeted me at baggage claim! My wife, Alice, looked absolutely radiant in her Mexican blouse and white shorts. Gail wore a halter that displayed her ample cleavage to advantage. She also wore very tight shorts that did nothing to hide a distinct camel toe. Both wore floppy hats and sandals that showed off fresh pedicures.

Alice put her arms around me and hugged me tightly. I leaned down and gave her a welcome home kiss. Her tongue found mine and we held our kiss longer than normal. I could feel eyes watching us, some probably quite envious.

Gail put an arm around me too and stood on tiptoe waiting for her welcome. I meant to kiss her cheek, but she caught me smack on the lips and lingered for a long moment. Gail said thanks for letting Alice go along. She winked at Alice as she told me that they'd had an absolutely marvelous time.

What all did you find to do? I asked, and I got wild laughter in return. Gail repeated that old line that, "what happens in Mexico, stays in Mexico." She said it would be up to Alice to tell me what she thought I needed to know. Then, she kissed me again and Alice didn't seem to mind that her hot, young friend was showing me a lot of affection.

We dropped Gail off at her apartment. I started to drive home, but Alice said she was famished, so we stopped at a casual Italian restaurant. Normally, we sit across the table from each other, but Alice insisted that we sit side-by-side. I enjoyed feeling her warm body pressing against me as we ordered a nice bottle of Pinot Grigio and read the menu.

Again, I asked her to tell me about her trip. She smiled and told me that they had a very good time. She said that they ate too much, and drank too much. Our meal came and we enjoyed sharing our two dishes.

I asked Alice if they had met any interesting people in Cancun. She almost choked and had to sip some wine before she could speak. Yes, she and Gail met quite a few people there at the hotel, on the beach, and on the boat. She seemed reluctant to go into details, which made me a little suspicious, but I let it pass.

"What about the boat?" I asked. "Where did you go?"

She told me that the first day, they went on a catamaran to Isla Mujeres, an island just off Cancun, to snorkel with some of the other guests. She was a little sheepish about the boat trip, so I asked more questions. "How many were on the boat? Was the water clear? Did you see many fish? How long were you out on the boat?"

She told me that she saw thousands of beautiful fish and that the water was very clear. They were out all afternoon, and that it ended in a sunset cruise back to Cancun. She still failed to say much about the other people she met.

"Let's wait until we're home to get into details," she insisted.

***

After dinner, we went home and I helped her with her bag and some souvenirs. She wanted to take a nice long shower and wash away the salty humidity of the beach resort. I decided to unpack her bag and put her clothes in the laundry room for her.

First, I noticed that he tops of her bikinis still looked new where the bottoms still had some white sand in the seams. "Did Alice go topless on the beach?" I asked myself as I tossed the swimsuits into the basket.

Next, I pulled out the two bras she took along. They, too, were fresh and clean. Maybe, she went braless the whole time.

Digging deeper, I reached several pairs of panties and they had obviously seen some use. One pair was still damp in the crotch and I turned them inside out. Sure enough, they were still heavy with her aroma and there were unmistakable signs of heavy leakage. A picture began to appear in my mind.

I finished with the clothes and took her bag back to the bedroom. Alice came out of our bathroom with a towel around her head. She was gloriously nude. I felt my cock twitch and throb as I watched her walk to the dresser.

"Don't dress yet," I said quickly. "I want to admire the way you look in your birthday suit."

I moved to her and let my hands lightly trace her curves. "You don't have any tan lines on your boobs, honey, did you and Gail go topless on the beach?"

My wife blushed scarlet at my comment. She kissed me again. "I love you, my darling," she murmured in an effort to distract me.

"From the condition of your swimsuits and your lack of tan lines, I'm guessing that you did go topless," I whispered in her ear. "Wish I had been there to see you."

"You mean it?" she asked. "You're not upset with me?"

"Hell no, you look hot!"

Alice kissed me again. "I was afraid that you would be upset if you found out that I'd been naughty."

"I like you when you're naughty, you know that," I countered. "Just how naughty did you get while you were down in Mexico?"

"Well, Gail was sort of a bad influence on me, I'm afraid. But I'm sure you'd rather not hear all the steamy details. Gail would be angry if I told you," she teased.

"I already have some ideas," I replied. "Your soiled panties gave me a hint."

Alice turned red, then white. "Oh, God, I didn't want you to see them," she moaned.

"It looks to me like something, or somebody got you pretty wet and juicy," I laughed. "One pair is still pretty wet and they smelled very sexy."

My wife turned and fell onto our bed. I sat down beside her and turned her face to me. There were tears in her eyes.

"What's wrong, honey?" I asked softly. "How many times have I told you that I'm okay with anything you decide you want to experience? I just want to be a part of it, or at least know about it, okay?"

"I did a lot of stuff," she whimpered. "I'm ashamed of myself. You'll hate me, now."

My hand gently stroked my wife's shoulder, back and bottom as she wet the bedspread with her tears.

"Did Gail do a lot of stuff too?" I asked.

"Uh huh, we both did," she confessed.

I continued stroking her nude body. "Here now, this is what I want you to do, Alice. Dry your tears and turn over."

She did. I stood and stripped off my clothes.

I looked into her weepy eyes. "You are so beautiful. I love you and you know I do. I want to make love to you right now. After that, I want you to tell me all about Mexico, everything."

She nodded and sniffed several time. I kissed away her tears.

My cock began to stiffen and she mutely slipped off the bed and took me into her mouth, eagerly sucking and using her tongue. My fingers combed through her hair as her head moved back and forth. She looked up at me and moaned as our eyes met.

"Sit on the edge of the bed," I suggested. I arranged her on her back with her ass at the edge, then I stood over her and placed her legs on my shoulders. Looking down on her, I noticed that she had trimmed her bush up on both sides, just leaving a strip up the middle.

I moved the head of my cock up and down her wet slit and watched her nipples become erect from arousal. It took no effort to slide my hardness inside her slippery tube. Usually, Alice is very tight and I use some lube to help.

Our initial slow, gentle rhythm began to accelerate as we both felt our desire grow and grow. Minutes later, I was holding her legs wide and pumping hard and fast. My wife was gasping and making low guttural sounds.

"Oh yes, fuck me hard," she moaned. "Give me your hard cock. I'm your slut now. Fuck me and fill me with your hot cum."

My wife has never been very vocal, so it was a bit of a surprise to hear her utter such graphic commands. "Where did that come from?" I thought.

Alice moved her hand to cup my balls and urge me to fuck her faster. It didn't take long for me to reach the boiling point. I squirted a big load into my wife's slippery cunt and felt her juices mix with mine as she began to spasm. Her climax lasted for quite some time and her vaginal muscles milked me until I finally grew limp and slipped out.

"Mmm, that was so good," she murmured, opened her eyes, and smiled up at me. She scooted up onto the bed. "Come up here and turn around," she ordered.

I got on the bed and turned so my cock was at her head.

"Put your legs over me," she said.

I did that and then felt her take my limp dick, wet with cum, into her mouth again. Sucking me after we had made love was something else she had never done before. Alice had thought oral after sex was nasty before. Her slit was oozing juice and her newly trimmed bush was glistening. I decided to take a chance. I lowered my face and tentatively licked her slit.

"Mmm, oh, yes," she groaned before putting me back between her lips.

I could taste us and it had a very arousing effect on me. Soon my cock was stiff again. This time, Alice would not let me move. She continued to suck rapidly and I felt my balls tighten. With no warning, I ejaculated into my wife's mouth. I felt her gag a little; then swallow. I drove my tongue into her warm folds repeatedly until her hips bucked and she flooded my mouth with more of her nectar.

Rolling off, I moved up and we held each other, sharing wet kisses and cuddling with our arms around each other. I waited for a while, hoping my wife would open up on her own and tell me about the experiences that had obviously changed her normally more conservative ways. She continued to lie quietly with me, evidently content in my arms.

"Whom do I have to thank for what we just experienced?" I finally asked softly. "I've never seen you so aroused and lustful, and I love it!"

Alice propped herself up on one elbow and looked at me intently. "I promised myself that I wouldn't hurt you by confessing what happened. I even swore Gail to secrecy. Now, it seems that you really meant what you said before. You would be okay with anything I wanted to experience. But, I'm still not sure you would feel that same if I did tell you. My mind's confused right now."

I kissed my wife again, tasting the stickiness on each of our lips. "Let me make it easier for you, honey. I will tell you what I already suspect. Then, you can tell me if I am right or wrong and fill in the blanks and tell me the details. Is it a deal?"

"I guess so, if you really want to."

"Well," I began, "I know that you never wore your bikini tops when you were in Cancun. They were still new. It didn't look like you wore a bra at all either, right?"

"I wore a bra on the airplane going to Mexico. You know I did that," she replied defensively. "When we got to our room at the resort, Gail persuaded me to try going without one. It was hot and humid, so I finally agreed to join her. I didn't see any harm in it."

"I don't either," I responded. "You were there to relax and enjoy yourself. Tell me about going topless on the beach."

***

"I wasn't going to do it at first. I did wear my entire bikini and a sarong down to the beach that day. Gail just wore her thong bottom and a sarong up under her arms. We got to the sand and one of the boys showed us to loungers under a cute thatched roof affair. He took our drink orders and soon we were sipping a very tasty concoction...I think it was rum and some other stuff. I looked around and noticed that all the women were topless, at least all that I could see. Some of the women on the boat trip went topless too. Gail didn't even hesitate. She pulled off her sarong, stretched out on her chair, and began to put on lotion. Frankly, I began to feel a little out of place."

"You wanted to take your sarong and top off too, right?" I interjected.

"I sort of wanted to, but I was also pretty nervous about it. The waiters and other men were all around us too. I can tell you, some of the women should have kept their tops on!"

"I'm sure you had nothing to be embarrassed about. You have wonderful boobs, honey," I offered.

"Gail turned and asked me if I was ever going to get comfortable and work on my tan. I knew what she meant. I did take off my sarong at that point, rolled it up, and put it in my bag. Right after that, our waiter came back to check our drinks. Gail ordered another drink and he smiled as he got his eyes full. Then, he turned to me and asked if 'madam' would like another. The way he said it made me feel like a wrinkled old lady or something. I just nodded and he scooted off to the bar. That was the last straw! I unhooked my top, jerked it off, and stuffed it into my bag. I didn't bother with bra or bikini top the rest of the week."

"I'll bet the waiter was smiling at you when he brought your second drink," I laughed. "He was gazing at a very nice pair of titties. Were your nipples also hard?" I asked casually.

Alice smiled for the first time, recalling the moment. "Yes, I couldn't help it. Beside the waiter, several men in their little Speedo suits walked by and they all looked at Gail and me. Those Speedos don't leave much to the imagination, I can tell you."

"You and Gail must have made some of them swell uncomfortably when they ogled Gail's firm perky breasts and your nice full set," I coaxed. "I'm sure you both made a good impression."

Alice laughed. "After a while, it didn't seem like such a big deal anymore. Gail helped me put on lotion, and I did her back for her. The sun really felt warm and there was a nice breeze off the water. After a while, we went into the water to cool off and splash around. It was great fun."

I finally got Alice to talk about her trip. Once she started, she was more inclined to tell me more. I wasn't upset about her going topless and that encouraged her to go along with me. "Did you meet any other people at the beach?" I asked.

A nice German couple were sunning next to us. They were just a few years younger than us and quite tan. I figured it wasn't their first visit to Mexico. They came over to us when we were all in the water and met us. Elsa and Karl are from Frankfurt and they really like the Mexican Riveria."

"Was that some of Karl's stuff in the pair of damp panties I found in your bag?" I asked innocently.

Alice's eyes widened. "How did you...I mean, why would you say that?"

I grinned. "I think I just got my answer."

"Oh, God. I wish you hadn't found my panties before I washed them," my wife stammered. "Would you believe me if I told you it was just my own stuff in them?"

"Nope, I took a good sniff," I chuckled. "Don't get upset. I'm not upset, just curious to hear about you and Karl, and Elsa and Gail."

"Elsa and Karl were real nice. We splashed around and then talked the afternoon away when they moved their stuff over to our palapa, or thatched roof. We ended up having dinner together there at our resort and they invited us to join them in their villa for a nightcap. We had a nice room with a view, but they rented one of the villas the resort has right on the beach. It was a small house with two bedrooms, a big living area, and a private patio looking out over the water. They had a bar and everything. It must have cost them a small fortune."

"They sound like very gracious folks," I urged. "It must have been very cozy."

"Yes, we had more drinks. Karl put on some music and danced with each of us. He is a good dancer and he likes to dance close."

"I'm sure he enjoyed pressing you close, I know I sure do."

"Elsa didn't seem to mind him dancing with us. Of course, she got turns too and we all had a good time. He was a perfect gentleman."

"Did anything else happen while you were visiting Karl and Elsa?" I asked innocently.

"Well, Elsa told us that they liked to go down the coast a little way and sun on a nude beach. She said they both hated to have tan lines. Gail spoke right up and asked if we could go along with them. Honestly, she said it before I had a chance to say a word. Elsa just smiled at us and nodded. She wanted us to join them."

I smiled at my wife. "Admit it, you were kind of excited about visiting a nude beach, weren't you?"

"Not right away. I was kind of put out with Gail. Later, after we went back to our room, we talked about it. Gail has been to nude beaches before and she said it would be fun and not at all dangerous. I figured it would be alright with Gail along with me, but I wasn't sure I'd have the nerve to really do it. Gail also suggested that I should do something about my hairy bush before the next day. I finally agreed with her and she actually trimmed it up nice and neat for me that night. It was embarrassing, but she showed me how hers looked and she did mine to kind of match. I like it now, do you?"

"It looks and feels very sexy, honey. When did you go to the nude beach?" I asked as my interest grew.

***

"We met Elsa and Karl at our beach the next morning after breakfast. They have a wonderful buffet with all kinds of fruits and American favorites too. When we got to the beach, Elsa suggested that we take a ride with them rather than sun at the resort. They had a jeep. We jumped in and Karl drove down the only road. It wasn't too far, maybe twenty minutes or so. There were a few other people there, but not as many as at the resort. The difference was, they were all nude...men and women."

kenkx
kenkx
633 Followers
12