Alice's Night Out Ch. 02

Story Info
We learn Alice's motivation for fulfilling her fantasy.
3.8k words
3.59
25.3k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbrhett
bbrhett
22 Followers

The feeling inside her reminded her of how she felt on Christmas morning as a child. The weeks of anticipation followed by the joy of opening that one gift she had wanted so badly. She had fantasized of sleeping with another man for years. She was finally living out that fantasy and she couldn't have imagined a more perfect partner. She could see the look of mutual admiration in his eyes. It was more than an intense physical attraction. They connected intellectually.

They lay naked in one another's arms talking quietly. His wit aroused her and she could tell he was becoming aroused again too. She could feel his cock stir against her thigh as their conversation turned sexual.

"Your nipples are so big." He nibbled on them, tugging firmly.

She threw her head back and gasped from the stimulation.

"I think that happens when you breast feed three kids." Her tone was matter-of-fact.

Worried he may have offended her, he quickly added, "I think they're wonderful and sexy."

He slid his hand to her crotch. She parted her legs, welcoming him to dip his finger into her slippery, wet hole. A soft moan and a buck of her hips brought his dick to full attention. Acting on instinct, he grabbed her by the hips and flipped her over.

"I want to fuck you from behind," he said hoarsely as he slapped her on the ass.

Obeying, she quickly propped herself up on all fours. As he positioned himself behind her, she reached between her legs, guiding him into her dripping cunt. She arched her back and dropped to her elbows as he slipped his bulbous head past her swelling entry.

"Oh, yes," she moaned. "Give me that big cock!"

Jonathon slowly thrust his member forward as he admired Alice's sculpted back. At the small was a tattoo of two thorny rose stems entwined in a decorative pattern.

"Mmmm. Nice tattoo," he complimented playfully as he pressed one hand into her lower back and reached around with the other to cup her breast.

She had convinced her husband years ago to get a tattoo with her. She had chosen a tramp stamp because it made her feel slutty. She had secretly hoped to show it off to another man one day. Jonathon's compliment brought those thoughts to reality and sent waves of pleasure through her body.

"Deeper," Alice begged.

Jonathon complied, placing his hands on her hips for leverage. The sound of slapping flesh reverberated through the room as he picked up his pace. He could feel her pussy lips harden around his cock as it slid freely in her hot, lubricating juices.

"Unh ... Unh ... Uhn," she cried in rhythm with each thrust. "I'm ... cum ... ming!" She let out a loud gasp as her shoulders and head collapsed to the bed.

Jonathon continued to fuck her. A lump formed in her throat from her prolonged orgasm.

"Oh my god!" she whimpered as she struggled back up to her hands. "Your cock feels so good."

Lusting for more, Alice placed her hands on the headboard. Jonathon slipped both hands around to her tummy, slamming his dick deeper into her tunnel. Her upright posture caused his cock to rub firmly against her pelvic bone. The angle stimulated her, escalating her arousal towards another climax.

Their coupling was pure, animalistic passion. As her orgasm washed over her, Alice craned her neck to meet the eyes of the man behind her. Jonathon leaned forward and engaged her in a heated kiss, their tongues wrestling with one another. She bucked her hips back into his causing his cock to twitch, then explode, depositing a load of hot semen into her belly. Together, their bodies convulsed. As Jonathon slowly withdrew his dripping penis, he collapsed onto the bed. Grabbing Alice's hand, he pulled her down on top of him. They laid silent in one another's arms, aroused, and temporarily exhausted.

**********

They enjoyed a slow fuck, Jonathon pumping her with his rock hard cock. They had been at it for over three hours, resting only occasionally to recover. Alice was in complete awe of Jonathon's stamina.

"Is that sunlight?" Alice questioned as their lips parted from a long, soft, wet kiss.

Jonathon looked up at the faint ray of sunshine landing on the wall beside the bed.

"What an amazing night," he said as he turned back to Alice with a big grin on his face.

"Let's finish it. Fuck me hard." She thrust her hips, driving his dick deeper into her pussy.

They rocked in unison. Slowly at first, then faster as their arousal intensified. Jonathon could feel Alice's nipples harden against his chest, her fluids hot around his cock.

"Cum baby. I want you to cum," she said as his breathing became labored.

"I want you to cum too," he pleaded with her.

"I'm good, enjoy the moment," she whispered as she leaned in and blew in his ear.

"Not ... fair", he stammered.

Sensing his arousal, she turned her head slightly and bit into his earlobe, tugging softly. His body stiffened as he ejaculated into the woman he met only a few hours earlier.

"Ugh," he moaned.

Pleased with herself, Alice giggled softly. Jonathon attempted to thrust a few more times, but it was useless. He was finished. He slowly pulled out and laid his head on her chest.

"That was fantastic," he whispered as they both dozed off in exhaustion.

**********

Alice slowly returned to consciousness. She was groggy and exhausted. As she opened her eyes, she became momentarily confused.

"Where am I?" she thought.

She examined the sunlit room around her. Suddenly the familiarity registered and the memories of the previous night came rushing back, filling her with contentment and satisfaction. She rolled over to find her lover, placed a soft kiss on his chest, and lightly ran her hand over his ripped mid-section. He stirred a little, not waking from his slumber.

"What time is it?" she asked herself, a brief flash of panic rushing through her.

The digital clock next to the bed read 8:28. She let out a sigh of relief. Her husband wouldn't be up for another couple of hours. He usually slept in on Sundays. Going out the night prior, he'd probably sleep until 10:30 or 11:00.

She laid quietly for several minutes collecting her thoughts and gathering the energy to motivate.

"No regrets!" she assured herself. She had thoroughly enjoyed the previous night.

"What now?" she thought as questions began racing through her head. "And how was she going to tell her husband?"

**********

Alice and her husband started dating at the age of 15. She was his first kiss. They became pregnant at 18 and were married at 19. They had three kids before the age of 25. Like any marriage, there were good times and there were bad times.

Marrying so young, neither had the opportunity to properly sow their oats. Her husband had never experienced another woman. In their mid-20's, his curiosity got the better of him and he had an affair. He had told her about it after it was over, saying it was the stupidest thing he had ever done. She was angry at him for putting their family at risk. She was angry with herself for almost losing him. Her biggest fear was that he would leave her.

They sought counseling and learned to communicate better. Overtime, their trust was restored and their love grew stronger. Eventually they came to the realization that they loved each other unconditionally. She distinctly remembered their conversation one night while laying in bed.

"It wouldn't matter what you did, I would never leave you," he said candidly. "If you slept with another man, it wouldn't matter. I'd take you back with open arms."

She was stunned and somewhat perplexed. But as he explained further, she began to understand.

"I can't control being attracted to other women any more than I can control what flavor of ice cream I like," he continued. "I like what I like. I don't know why. I'm also human and prone to moments of weakness. How could I judge you for doing something that I fantasize about every day?"

"You fantasize about other women?" she queried.

"It doesn't mean I love you any less. It's a physical desire I can't control," he replied. "Do you ever think about having sex with other men?"

"I've always fantasized about being with another woman," she admitted. "It seems safer because I never really believed there was a possibility it could happen." Then, playing devil's advocate, she stated, "It's not socially acceptable to cheat."

"It's human nature. Why should we fight our instincts? We're consenting adults. We should be able to choose what's right for us," he reasoned.

She had never thought of it that way before, but it made perfect sense to her.

He spoke on, "Your happiness matters most to me. If sleeping with another man made you happier, why shouldn't you experience that?"

"I'm speechless. I never knew you felt that way," she blushed.

"I haven't always." He paused, then asked cautiously, "Would you like to sleep with another man?"

"I would." Her voice was filled with desire. Realizing the possibilities, she added, "I love the fact that you'd allow me to do that."

They made passionate love that night, her husband pretending to be a different man. It aroused her to no end. He brought her to climax multiple times. Their bond became stronger.

For a long time, the possibilities remained a fantasy. During sex, her husband would tell her how much it turned him on to imagine her fucking another man. He told her how beautiful she was and that other men should be able to experience her too. But it didn't go any further.

Then her husband began traveling for work. He would be away for weeks at a time, leaving her to tend to the kids alone. Stressed and exhausted, she dreamed of escape, and he knew it. Eventually they agreed to live out their fantasies as a release from their busy lives. To keep their relationship in tact, they designed ground rules.

First, they would always be honest with each other and share their experiences. Honesty was a pillar of their relationship and they believed sharing would bring them closer together.

Second, they needed to be discreet. While they were not ashamed of their decisions, they knew many of those around them would not see things the same way and they didn't want to cause them unnecessary pain.

Third, they would always come home to each other. They would always give each other priority over anyone else that came into their lives.

Her new found freedom made her more aware of the men around her. She noticed their glances, their builds, or whether they were wearing a wedding ring. Occasionally she would flirt or fantasize about the possibilities of slipping away with one of them. At other times, she found it overwhelming and she would put such thoughts away for another time. Until now, either she hadn't met the proper partner or the logistics weren't right.

**********

"Maybe my husband will be proud!" she speculated.

Her thoughts turned to Jonathon.

"Would this be the last time she'd see him?"

She certainly had no intention of leaving her husband, but she wished for her relationship with Jonathon to continue.

"Would he feel the same way?"

She considered how they would keep their relationship a secret.

"Could she trust him to be discreet?"

She didn't have the answers just yet, but she looked forward to the day ahead just the same.

Unable to lie still any longer, Alice rolled over and softly kissed Jonathon on the lips. He squirmed a little, still not waking.

"Wake up sleepy head," she teased.

He stretched his arms above his head, a smile forming on his lips.

"Mmmm. Good morning," he responded, struggling to open his eyes.

She leaned in and kissed him again.

"Ready for more?" he asked, reaching out to cup the bare breast that popped out from under the sheets.

"That sounds fantastic Jonathon. But, I need to get home. My husband is going to start wondering where I am."

"OK, I think you've worn me out anyways," he joked.

"Breakfast?" she asked.

"Breakfast," he said. "You want to jump in the shower while I cook?"

"Your going to cook for me?" she asked excitedly.

He nodded.

"I can't turn down an offer like that," she responded as she kissed him on the cheek.

She rolled out of bed and getting to her feet. Jonathon stood up on the opposite side of the bed and slid on a pair of shorts he pulled out of a dresser drawer. He looked up to see Alice searching around the bed confused.

"Where are my clothes?"

Jonathon laughed, "I think we left them by the couch."

Alice rolled her eyes and then walked towards the bedroom door. Jonathon grabbed her by the hand as she passed, turning her body towards him and pulling her in tight. He leaned in and engaged her in a kiss. Their tongues explored each other as Jonathon's hands roamed over Alice's body before coming to rest on her tight ass. He gave it a firm squeeze and she let out a soft moan.

As their lips parted, Jonathon whispered, "Go take your shower."

She reached both arms around his neck and jumped, wrapping both legs around his waist.

"Carry me," she commanded as she pulled herself up to engage him in another kiss.

He obliged. Securing his hands under her buttocks, he slowly made his way towards the bathroom as they made out. Preoccupied and unable to walk a straight line, they bounced off the wall and sideswiped the bathroom door frame before Jonathon was able to lower Alice's weight onto the edge of the bathroom counter.

They unlocked from their kiss. Alice released both hands from around Jonathon's neck and placed them on the counter behind her to support her weight, her legs still wrapped around his waist. She looked up at him with puppy dog eyes.

Her body wanted more, but she was also anxious to see her husband.

"I should be getting home."

"Mmmm. OK," he replied with a mischievous look in his eyes.

He looked her up and down. She was absolutely irresistible and the sex crazed monster inside him had been reawakened. He wanted to take her. No, he needed to take her. He lowered his head, suckling her neck.

Alice moaned and then repeated unconvincingly, "I should be getting home."

Jonathon moved his attention to her heaving chest, flicking his tongue briefly over each nipple until they stood erect. She released him from the grip of her legs and he continued moving downward placing light kisses over her belly.

"No, we shouldn't," she stopped him pushing his head away with one of her hands.

"Just one kiss," he begged.

She should say no. She was eager to see her husband. But the sly smile on his face convinced her otherwise.

"Just one," she conceded.

Jonathon devoured her pussy, opening his mouth wide to run his tongue along her length before sucking in her juices. He stroked her with his tongue and lower lip.

"No," she resisted weakly.

Her head was starting to spin. She lifted her hand to push him away again, but instead entwined her fingers in his hair, pulling him down harder. It was too late. She wanted to cum. She dug her feet into the edge of the counter and lifted her hips. Jonathon lapped his tongue, starting deep in her hole and finishing with a flick across her clit. Her vagina swelled as he licked and fucked her with his hand, burying all five fingers up to the knuckles. She lost all inhibitions as an orgasm washed over her. In her current state, she thought she would do anything he asked.

"Stick your big cock in me," she commanded.

But Jonathon abruptly stood up and left the room.

"Where are you going!" she screamed angrily.

She couldn't believe it! She wanted him to finish what he started. She would have followed him, but she didn't want to come down from her high. Frustrated, legs splayed, she plunged her fingers into her pussy, fucking herself vigorously.

Jonathon returned holding his phone. He almost came on the spot. It was one of the hottest displays he ever witnessed.

"I want to take a picture of you," he said wide-eyed as he watched her masturbate. "May I?"

She knew better than to be caught on camera in such a vulnerable position. Who knows who would see them or where they would end up. But in her current state, the idea turned her on, starting her towards another orgasm.

"OK," she replied panting heavily.

She heard his phone click twice and felt it brush past her hand as Jonathon threw it onto the counter. Jonathon quickly dropped his shorts to the floor and positioned himself between her legs. She removed her hand from her opening as Jonathon slid his engorged member into her dripping lips.

"You better fuck me!" she scolded him as she began to climax again.

She wrapped her arms around him, digging her fingernails into his muscular back. Unable to control his excitement, Jonathon immediately blew his wad into her waiting hole. She could feel his seed spurt inside of her as her vaginal muscles contracted in her own orgasm. Jonathon withdrew his cock, spilling the remainder of his white sticky fluid onto her stomach.

Both took a moment to bask in their pleasure before Jonathon reinserted his partially flaccid penis and kissing her softly.

"I'm a little disappointed," she teased. "That has to be some sort of record."

Feeling a little self-conscious, he replied, "I've never seen a woman masturbate before. God, was that sexy." After a brief pause, he added, "Besides, I was under the impression you were in a hurry."

They laughed. As the effects of her orgasm faded, her senses returned. What was she thinking letting him take pictures of her like that?

"I would like you to delete those pictures of me," she said sternly.

Still on top with his penis inside her, Jonathon fumbled around until he located his phone. He studied briefly before saying, "No one could know it's you. I didn't capture your face."

He turned the phone for her to see. Her breath stopped short. She was stunned by how erotic the photos were and a little proud of how sexy she looked.

"May I keep them?" he asked.

She nodded in agreement.

"Eggs or Pancakes?" Jonathon asked as he stood, withdrawing his cock.

"Eggs and tea," she replied, still laying back on the counter top.

"Enjoy your shower," he said smugly.

He stepped into his shorts, gave Alice a kiss on the cheek, and headed to the kitchen.

Alice got to her feet and took a good look at herself in the full length mirror on the wall. Her hair was disheveled, her breasts and pussy were engorged and flush with blood, and she had cum running down her stomach and inner thigh.

"Ridden hard and put away wet," she teased herself, feeling strangely proud.

She stepped into the shower and took a few minutes to soak before lathering up. After she rinsed and dried off, she wrapped herself in a towel, ran her fingers through her hair, and proceeded to the kitchen.

"How was your shower?" Jonathon asked as he stood over a sizzling frying pan.

"Refreshing," she replied as she sat down on a barstool on the opposite side of the counter.

He pushed a cup of hot tea towards her.

"Thank you," she said, wrapping her hands around the cup and taking a sip.

Alice sat quietly as Jonathon finished preparing their breakfast. He carried two plates, placing one in front of her and the other in front of the stool next to her. He sat down, running his hand over her back as he passed.

"So where do we go from here?" he asked.

Caught a little off guard, she responded, "I'm married Jonathon." After a pause, she continued, "I've never done this before. I don't even know what our options are."

Deep in thought, she took few bites of her breakfast.

"Well, I know I'd like to see you again," he replied frankly.

Alice took another bite, trying to absorb his statement.

Setting her fork down, she asked, "You mean like having lunch? Or romantically?"

Both ideas intrigued her, but she still wasn't sure if she could trust him to be discreet.

"How about we start with lunch or coffee?" he offered.

bbrhett
bbrhett
22 Followers
12