Alice's Sexy Pee, Poo, And Milk

Story Info
Alice introduces me to her fetishes.
1.3k words
3.92
40.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our families had decided to relive the old times and though we children were now all adults and our parents were all retired, the coming together of the families in our old summer haunts brought back fond memories. One of Mom's old friends from college had brought her family along to join us for the vacation. I hadn't seen her daughter Alice since we were kids. It was a beautiful warm summer day under clear blue skies. My brother and Alice's sister were both married with children and had gone off to the beach for the day. Alice and I were both still single, I wasn't sure what to do since we hadn't opted for the beach outing. "Let's go out and play," said Alice.

"OK" I replied, remembering years ago when he had gone out to play in the yard and wondering what Alice had in mind for today. We went out into the yard. Between our house and the neighbors' was a patch of tall golden grass, so tall it was over our heads. We went into this grass and were in a world of our own.

"Let's play house." said Alice. We bent down some grass to make a bed. "This is our room," she said. She continued to shape various pieces of furniture out of the grass: chairs, small tables, a dresser, etc. I tried to help, but my art didn't shine in the medium of dry grass. Then Alice said, "I'm getting hot; let's take off all our clothes."

"OK" I agreed. First we took off our shoes. Then Alice took off her shirt and folded it neatly and lay it on the grass bed. She was not wearing a bra. Her breasts were beautiful, shaped like round melons. I took off my shirt as well, folded it and lay it next to hers. Then Alice removed her shorts, folded them and placed them on her shirt. I did the same with mine. Finally Alice removed her panties and placed them on top of the pile. I doffed my underwear and placed them on my pile.

Alice was beautiful to behold in her nakedness. She had no tan lines and no visible hair other than on her head where she wore her beautiful golden blond hair like a crown. She had no shame and enjoyed my looking at her naked form. She watched my dick harden and come to full attention.

"Do you like what you see?" asked Alice.

"Oh yes," I replied, "You're beautiful."

"Would you like to fuck me?" she asked.

"I'm not ready to go all the way." I replied.

"That's OK." Alice answered. "How about I show you some of my fetishes?" she asked.

"I'm up for that," I said.

"Follow me" said Alice. I eagerly complied. She led us out of the tall grass and into the driveway where our olive green van was parked. We were now in full view of the neighbors. "This is where we pee," Alice directed. She stood by the van with her hands on her hips and directed a strong jet of pee onto the side door of the van. I had never seen a girl pee like that before. It was the hottest thing I'd ever seen! I grabbed my dick and started peeing too. Our pee splashed onto the van and first spread out in all directions and the poured down as gravity took over. Alice cut off her pee stream cleanly and finished without a drop of pee on her. She did not to shake or wipe. I finished and shook the drops of pee off my dick. We had made matching pee stains on the side doors of the van. We watched the pee flow down and then drip off the bottom of the van onto the driveway.

"Now come into the yard," directed Alice. We walked around the van and into the front yard where the grass had been mowed. She got to the middle of the front yard, in full view of my parents' house. She explained, "This is where we poo."

"I don't have to poo right now," I said.

"That's OK," said Alice, "You can just watch me." Alice squatted down and shat. Her poo was not very stinky. It made a perfectly coiled meringue shape. Alice's poo cut off just as neatly as her pee had. She showed no sign of needing to wipe.

I looked up to the porch of our house and saw that my dad had come out and was holding a shovel. "Das ist verboten!" he yelled. He often yelled in German when he was mad. "You mustn't poo in the yard; take this shovel and go clean that up." I sheepishly took the shovel from Dad and went to collect Alice's poo. It was quite easy to scoop it up in the shovel.

Alice had got another shovel and dug a hole in the woods behind the house. I dumped her poo into the hole she had dug and we used our shovels to cover it up with dirt. We returned the shovels to my dad and went back to our grass house to continue our play.

"Come lie with me in our nest," invited Alice. I eagerly complied. "Would you like to play with my boobs?" she asked. I gently caressed her luscious breasts. "You can suck on them if you want," she encouraged me. I took one of her tits in my mouth and sucked until the milk began to flow. It was rich and creamy, deliciously sweet. I eagerly swallowed her milk.

"Did you know I have a witch's tit?" she asked. "Watch this." I'd been gazing at Alice's naked body for some time now; but I wasn't sure what she was talking about; her breasts looked fine to me. She grabbed what looked like a little red bump below her left breast, squeezed it a few times and a jet of milk shot out splashing on my face. Alice laughed.

My dick was so hard it was starting to get painful. "Let me take care of that," said Alice. She lay me down on the grass bed and started stroking my dick and gently massaging my balls.

"Not too hard," I cautioned.

"Don't worry; I know what I'm doing," replied Alice. She clearly did. I'd never experienced anything like this before. Alice leaned over me and began sucking my dick. "I like the taste of cum; don't worry about cumming in my mouth." I started to leak a little precum. "You taste so delicious," said Alice.

"I'm about to explode," I warned her. But she just kept on sucking. Soon I felt the release as I shot load after load of cum into her mouth. She swallowed it all and licked my dick clean.

"That was so good; you've got the best flavor," she complimented me. "Now will you do me?" she asked. "It is OK if you don't want to go all the way; you can use your hand." I slid a couple of fingers into her warm, wet pussy and started slowly sliding them in and out. "That feels so good!" Alice exclaimed, "just keep going, just like that!"

Alice's whole body shook as she spasmed in orgasm. My hand kept on sliding in and out of her. "I didn't think you would do that for me," noted Alice.

"Why not?" I asked, "You got me off, so it seems only fair."

"I don't know; I just didn't think you would."

My dick was starting to harden again.

"Would you like to give me a titty fuck?" asked Alice.

"I could do that." I said as my dick came to full attention.

I slid my dick between her big beautiful breasts. They were nice and warm. I started sliding in out and out. "You're almost there." said Alice. "I can feel it," she said as my precum began to leak into the space under her breasts. "I can hear it!" she said as my jizz shot out and my dick slapped against her breasts.

"What a wonderful day this has been," I said. "After all that I can hardly believe I'm still technically a virgin."

"I enjoyed it too," said Alice. "I hope we'll get to repeat the experience sometime soon."