Alice's Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Words really fail to describe the Grand Canyon, hopefully the pictures I took will go some way to explaining that to those back home. Linda and I wandered along the woodland paths, heading east from one view point to another, exchanging smiles with other visitors as if to say "isn't this place incredible." We sat for some time on one large flat group of rocks, admiring the view that stretch miles to the north, miles to the east and miles to the west. We followed the flight of helicopters and planes along the top of the canyon, watched birds spiralling downwards.

Then it began to happen, as the sun lowered itself in the sky the shadows stretched across the canyon, changing shapes and colours as it did so, my camera went into overdrive as I snapped at the sights. I said to Linda that I couldn't believe so many people were leaving, making there way from the edge back through the trails to the car parks, this for me was the best.

Linda sat there watching me take the pictures, before offering to get a few of me against the back drop. I in turn took some of her before she turned and walked out of sight..

"Alice, over here!" Linda called from just around the corner. Sure enough, another fantastic sight worthy of a few more pictures. I put the camera down and took in the sights with my eyes for a while. I thanked Linda for taking me there and gave her a hug, she insisted it was her pleasure I shivered as the sun died away, Linda apologised for not warning me how cold it gets there when the sun goes down and offered me her jacket. I accepted it, pulled it on and shivered again.

Linda put her arm around me as continued to shiver and pulled me closer to her. She stroked and then kissed my hair, I turned to face Linda and she bent her head forward and kissed me. I didn't respond, but I didn't react against this, and again Linda kissed me, this time I put my hands on her waist and we began to make out. She wrapped me in her arms, held me close and her mouth covered mine.

No words were spoken as we broke off the kiss and just stared at each other, Linda cuddled me as we watched the final bit of sunlight fade from the sky. We steadily made our way back to pathway and, holding hands, we made our way to our accommodation.

The door closed behind us and Linda closed the curtains as I fixed the lighting.

"Are you sure about this?" Linda asked - I wasn't sure what my name was right there and then. Linda sensed this and came over to me as I stood by the bed. "We don't have to do anything, I can say sorry, I mis-read the signs and we can drive home tomorrow. " She held me in her arms, not sexually, but in a loving, caring way. I raised my head to Linda and kissed her.

We sat on the bed before lying side by side, facing each other, I stroked Linda's face and hair as she ran her fingers down my side. And then we kissed, full on, lips all over each other's mouths, our hands roaming each others bodies, then fingers entwined, almost struggling together, before Linda rolled me onto my back and just lay on top of me as we kissed for several minutes.

With the sweet smell of Linda on me, our bodies grinding together, the erotic picture of this in my mind, I felt so wet down below already, I didn't think it was possible to feel as hot and wild as I did then.

Linda sat up and unzipped the jacket I was wearing , her jacket. She then whipped off the then jersey she wore. I had never stared at a woman's tits like I did then, but they remained cupped in her bra for now. Linda slid to the edge of the bed, between my legs and pushed my long skirt up around my waist, she returned to my feet and pulled my trainers and socks off, then sucked on one of my toes.

I lay there, hands clasped to my chest, totally at her mercy, and totally wanting to be there, to be satisfied. I sucked my thumb as Linda sucked my toe, and felt another twinge in my pussy. I moaned gently.

My whole body shivered as Linda pulled my legs down to the end of the bed, knees bent around so my feet were on the floor and my pussy presented itself to Linda. My panties were eased down, a hand brushed my pubes, I panted and Linda gave an appreciative "mmmmm" as she rubbed her hand across my damp pussy. I felt my panties being pulled off one of my ankles, my skirt was pushed a little higher again and Linda's mouth closed around me.

"Jesus, honey, yes" I called as my friend's mum began to eat me, her tongue flicked across me, prodded against me and delved into me. With one hand I sucked on my fingers, the other grabbed at my clothes, at the bedding, and even Linda's hair. Moans were coming from Linda too as she began to alternate between tonguing me and fingering me into a frenzy. Her legs clasped one of my legs and she rubbed herself against me, and over the next few minutes she rubbed, sucked and tongued me to a shuddering climax.

Linda got to her feet and began to strip me naked. First the skirt, then the top and bra. I completely gave myself over to her. Linda removed her jeans, panties and bra and together we lay naked on the bed. Linda cradled my head to her chest and hugged me. Her hands began to explore my exhausted, naked body, before settling on my pussy again.

She fingered my dripping hole, I could hardly take much of this, I felt so raw already, but she began to massage my pussy and it felt heavenly, so even when she asked if this was OK I had to say it was. She brought me to another climax, my body curled into a ball and Linda smiled, grabbed me and caressed me.

We lay there for some time before I made my way down Linda's body, I looked at her pussy and hoped I could do for her what she had done for me.

"Alice, you don't have to do it if you don't want to." Linda said grabbed my hand as I slid it down her stomach. But I did want to. I knelt before Linda's pussy, tucked my hair behind my ears and bent my head into her. I kissed her pussy, then placed my hands on her and parted her lips before closing my mouth around her. It didn't feel or taste like I thought it would, I got a mouthful of hair and didn't really know what to do. I just gently tongued on Linda and explored her cunt with my lips.

Linda sat up and pulled me towards her. She said "Later," and we kissed. With one arm around my neck and shoulders Linda held me to her as she kissed me frantically, I was happy to be her play thing and lay there for her, I realised she had a hand between her legs and was getting herself off as she made out. This kind of turned me on too. Soon our kiss was broken and Linda hung on my shoulder, fingering herself frantically and calling out in pleasure.

She tensed, moaned and relaxed her body and just held me, our breasts pressed together, we both caught our breath back and drifted off to sleep in each others arms.

I opened my eyes to see Linda smiling at me, she kissed me as I came too. I hadn't been dreaming, out naked bodies remained entwined, Linda caressed the curves of my waist with one hand, gently ran her fingers through my hair with the other. I shivered and got up to use the bathroom.

We ate in the restaurant before going outside for a walk in the cold night air. We walked arm in arm, sat down shoulder to shoulder, holding hands, and looked up at the star-lit sky.

"What do you think when you look at the stars?" Linda asked, breaking the silence.

"Christmas Time" I said, without much thought.

"I think of regrets and missed opportunities, and love and romance." Linda seemed to look from one star to another as she said this, as if each star held a specific moment of regret or moment of love. "And does today feel like Christmas Day?"

"All of them rolled into one."

"Did you ever think you might want to be with a woman before?" Linda asked quietly. The truth it was something I had thought of, but never really thought I would do, I imagined I'd run a mile if any woman ever came on to me for real. I told Linda this, hoping she'd understand what I meant. "I think most teenagers feel that way at some time." responded Linda.

"Are you saying this is a phase?" I asked, a little hurt and puzzled.

"We'll it isn't deep, everlasting love, it can't be." stated Linda. I got up and began to walk away from Linda, I felt hurt, as if she was laughing at me.

"Leave me alone" I said as Linda got up after me and put a hand on my shoulder. I walked a few paces in front of Linda as we made our way back to our room, only then expressing our views to each other again.

"I know it isn't deep, everlasting love or whatever you said, but that's how it feels right now." I was close to tears as I tried to justify what I felt. Linda apologised for her choice of words.

"Hey, all I was trying to say was it is quite natural to experiment with sex, and even more so when you are young. If you don't have strong heterosexual feelings, how do you know you are heterosexual unless you see what else is out there."

"So what does that mean? Are you trying to say I used you?" I was getting annoyed, why were we arguing, when only 2 hours before we were making love.

"Hey! You don't know what it is like to feel cheap, used, unwanted, don't you dare try to compare what happened between us to what I told you about earlier on." Linda snarled at me, adding "I thought you were a little more mature than you seem to be" as she picked up her handbag and left the room.

I admit I felt so sorry for myself, I threw myself on the bed, pulled a pillow into me and allowed myself a few tears. I tried to hate Linda, hate myself, I wanted to be back home in England, but I couldn't get the erotic picture of Linda and I out of my mind, and I couldn't make myself cry anymore.

The shower I had calmed me down, Linda still hadn't returned from wherever she was. One part of me was glad, the other was concerned. As I looked out clothes for the morning I came across the present Linda bought for me and said to open the next time she shouted at me. 2 lovely, satin kneelength night-dresses, and a silky camisole top and knickers. Even when she wasn't with me, she was working on seducing me. And it worked. I put on one of the night-dresses and slipped under the covers and lay waiting for Linda.

It wasn't long before I heard the key in the door. Linda walked over and sat on the bed.

"Hey! How are you?" she asked

"I'm OK, where have you been?"

"I went for a walk, 'phoned home, then got talking with a two guys from England over a drink or two." Linda then asked if I was OK, touching my hair and saying she was sorry.

I eased back the covers of the bed to show Linda I'd opened the present. Linda gave out a low , appreciative moan and swore. She stood up, dropped her skirt and joined me under the covers. Linda fingered me, I fingered Linda, we kissed. I helped Linda strip naked and we drifted of to sleep in as the hot air cooled around our flushed cheeks.

"Alice, sunrise darling!" Linda woke me, gently shaking me. I was confused, about where I was, Linda reminded me that the Grand Canyon at sun-rise would be spectacular. As she got out of bed my heart raced in panic - she was naked, she had been in bed with me - then I just smiled and remembered the sensation we'd shared. Excitedly I threw on some clothes and checked my camera and films.

Like two schoolgirls we giggled as we made our way to a vantage spot for sun-rise. We sat close, and waited, watched, talked and touched our hands together. It was still so cold, I got up and jumped around to keep warm, Linda laughed at me before standing behind me, wrapping her arms around me and hugging me to get me warm, and excited.

Slowly the sun painted another day, I smiled at Linda to say 'thank you' for bringing me here to see this. I asked Linda if I could take a few shots of her looking out over the canyon, and my camera film was quickly filled with two beautiful images. We sat watching the sunlight appearing to change the shape of the canyons beyond us, I could have sat there all day.

"Shall we get back to the warmth, it'll still be here when once we've had some breakfast" Linda brushed the hair from her face and cuddled herself to keep warm, I skipped quickly over to Linda and we linked arms as we strolled back to our room.

Back in the room I put a fresh film in my camera, Linda was sat on the bed looking through her diary. I watched her silently before kneeling on the bed bedside her as she out her diary into her bag. I smiled broadly at Linda, she called me 'Crazy'.

"Only for you!" I said and kissed Linda softly on the lips. I held her head in my hands and kissed her more fully, she placed a hand on my back, I moved to straddled Linda. Body to body, me sitting on Linda knees we just kissed and kissed, feeling each other. Linda fell back on the bed, lying there at my mercy, teaching me how to seduce her.

I pulled off her jersey, and placed a hand on her full chest. I rubbed her tits through the bra before unhooking it and letting out a little groan of pleasure to myself as I began to massage the soft tits. Linda closed her eyes, threw her head back and opened her mouth as I played with her. I leaned over her and kissed her, moving my mouth down over her neck, kissing her every inch of the way until I took one of her tits in my mouth and tongued, sucked and nipped her. I smiled to myself as Linda moaned and groaned, my pussy was twitching madly now. I sucked on my lover with more urgency, I bucked my hips upon her, Linda grabbed my waist and began to grind herself against me, she swore, telling me to take her.

As I continued to suck on her I fumbled for her jeans button and zipper, releasing them and easing them down as I sat up. Linda fingered the nipple I'd sucked upon as I slid down between her legs, pulling her jeans down as I did. I removed them allowing Linda to part her legs a little. I kissed her stomach and waist line, and then I kissed her knickers. Linda cooed happily on the bed, and repeated 'yes, honey" over and over. Linda stretched her legs out, encouraging me to take her knickers off. She got her way.

Wickedly she trapped me with her legs, pulling me to her - I was hardly protesting - I knelt before her pussy and began to eat her. Linda shuddered and grabbed my hair as my tongue filled her crack. For me it was if a gentle electric shock filled my mouth, her smell and taste sweeter than when I tried to please her the day before. Linda's feet rubbed up and down my back, her hands played with my hair or her own tits, my mouth played close attention to her hot, wet hole, my fingers spread her as wide as I dared. As I panted for air, my fingers took the place of my tongue, I groaned as I watched my fingers slide back and forth in her and I forced my tongue deep inside her again.

Linda sat up, held my head, forced her cunt into me, called out, wriggled her ass on the bed, then she thrust a hand down to her pussy and raised my head from between her legs. I looked at her and thought she was going to cry. I joined Linda on the bed where she held me and kissed me. Lying side by side, and still kissing, but more softly than before, Linda eased open my jeans and fingered me to a lovingly erotic climax.

"I hope you enjoyed your stay at the Grand Canyon" the desk clerk said conversationally as we checked out of our room. Linda smiled broadly and looked at me.

"Oh yes, it has been the experience of a lifetime, one that will live with me forever!" I smiled back to the clerk.

"Oh, and me too." Linda added cheekily, as if the clerk had really been expecting a response.

"That's great!" the clerk said handing the completed documents back to Linda and wishing us a good day.

"Just exactly what will live with you forever?" Linda joked as we packed the bags into the Jeep.

"You really want to know?" I teased Linda, "It was in shower in that room, wasn't it the best!"

"Kids!" Linda tutted, "No idea how to appreciate ancient natural wonders! Come on, lets take one last look before we hit the road again."

The road we hit was the one to the bright lights of Las Vegas.