Alice's Wonderland

Story Info
Pregnant fetishists dream come true.
1.4k words
3.71
56.5k
15

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice was the sort of girl that every other pregnancy fetishist dreamed of. She was tall, athletic, and had a wicked sense of humour. Also she herself was obsessed with pregnancy and being knocked up. Since she hit puberty she had craved to feel something slowly grow inside her, and as she got older this desire had exploded into a full-fledged fetish. She frequented several fetish chat rooms, idly browsed through photos of pregnant women when she was bored, and she almost never masturbated without wearing the fake tummy she had stolen from a local maternity shop. Many of her closest friends knew a little of her fascination with pregnancy, but none had ever imagined that it had consumed her so thoroughly. Alice didn't mind who knew about her fetish, it seemed completely natural to her, and while she didn't flaunt it she certainly didn't try very hard to hide it. In fact the only way that she let her fetish influence her social life was that she did her best to avoid sex. Well, sex with men at least. This wasn't because she wasn't attracted to the opposite sex, quite the opposite in fact. She knew that any guy could give her what she ached for so desperately. Almost any guy would do; even one random hookup and she might give in and let his seed sprout inside her. She would relish the feeling and she knew that once she started she would never stop. Being pregnant for 8 months just wouldn't be enough for her once she gave in. She knew that she would keep letting men put babies in her for as long as her body would allow her. So she stayed away from those who could make her dreams come true at least until she finished her degree. And preferably until she found someone she could settle down with, who would understand her potential addiction, and who would lovingly encourage it.

But everyone has needs, and Alice, deprived of her ultimate sexual fantasy, had more needs than most. And so Alice turned to girls. She was currently seeing a girl named Jenny, but she also had two other girls on the side. Jenny was a great girl, lots of fun to hang out with and had a wicked tongue, but she just wasn't enough. They had been dating for a couple of months and both considered it pretty serious, but Jenny didn't like bringing toys or props into the bedroom, and Alice had quickly grown frustrated when she couldn't use her fake tummy. And even that would have been okay if Jenny would use a strap-on, at least then she could imagine a hot load of sperm being poured into her fertile womb. So Alice had stepped out on her, first with Natalia, a short, spunky girl she had met in one of her classes, and then with Delilah, the older sister of a close friend. Neither of these girls was particularly turned on by the thought of pregnancy, but they were crushing on her so hard that they didn't care if she wanted to pretend to have a bun in the oven. And so Alice was satisfied. She had Jenny for her relationship needs, and she had Natalia and Delilah for her more exotic needs.

Life could only be more perfect if she was actually pregnant. She so badly wanted her tits to fill up with milk, and for her stomach to be so large that she couldn't even see her own feet. But she had to wait, which is why she had three girlfriends. Unfortunately Jenny was currently out of town visiting family, and Natalia and Delilah were both busy with school and work respectively. And so Alice was once again on the internet, browsing for porn before bed. She already had an extensive collection of pictures and videos stored on her computer, but she was always looking for new material. Her left hand was between her legs, massaging gently, as her right scrolled through page after page of sexy pregnant women. Occasionally she would stumble upon a particularly eye-catching photo, perhaps drawn to an especially gravid stomach, or a surprisingly deep bellybutton, and she would enlarge the picture, ogling it while her left hand increased its tempo. On this particular occasion Alice had already saved a dozen pictures to her archive, and had cum twice, though neither had been very satisfying.

Perhaps I should strap on the tummy, she thought idly. But it's over in the closet and I'm too comfortable... And so Alice pulled off the baggy sweater she had been wearing and cast it to the floor. She sat back against the cool leather of her computer chair, totally exposed. Her left hand had returned to its task, while the other opened one of her favorite videos. It starred two fairly attractive women, both blondes with large tits, one of whom was massive pregnant. The other woman was wearing a large purple strap-on, which she wasted no time putting to good use.

God I would give anything to switch places with either of these girls. I would love to fuck someone while she was pregnant, almost as much as I would love to be that massively pregnant.

Her right hand started to pinch her nipple as she took her right breast into her hand. Her breasts were quite sizable for someone of her build, comfortably filling D cups, and she could easily lift them to her own mouth to be sucked on when she wanted to. And she wanted to.

On screen the pregnant woman was on her hands and knees, while the other woman slammed into her from behind. Alice could see that the woman with the strap-on was leaning forward just far enough that she could caress her partner's massive stomach. I bet that feels so hot! I bet her skin is super tight... She looks like she is almost ready to burst!

Alice, never looking away from the monitor, dropped her right hand down from her breasts, and began lightly stroking her taught stomach. Just because I'm not wearing the tummy doesn't mean I can't have fun! she thought with a smile.

Alice took a deep breath and slowly pushed out her stomach. Her gut began to grow gradually, gently sloping out from her midsection. The pregnant woman in the video started moaning, indicating she was about to climax, and Alice started to chime in as she increased the speed she was stroking both her pussy and her slightly distended stomach. If she had ever looked away from the screen Alice would have seen the cute tummy of a woman about 4 months along. The gentle curvature of her belly paled in comparison to the titanic tummy she was watching, but in her imagination she was 8, maybe 9 months pregnant, and her stomach was almost too large to walk around with.

The pregnant woman shuddered and seized as her orgasm finally overcame her, and Alice joined her, their screams of pleasure harmonizing like a symphony.

Oh fuck that was good! Alice thought as she leaned back in her chair, physically and psychically spent from her amazing climax.

Alice shut down her computer and stumbled into her en suite bathroom to wash her face before bed. It was only then that she noticed that her normally flat stomach had a distinctly rounded appearance. She turned to check herself out in the mirror, and was pleasantly surprised to see that she looked to be about 4 months along. She knew that she looked exactly like she did when she pushed her stomach out as far as she could, but now she wasn't putting any effort into it. Her muscles were relaxed and her breathing was regular.

"What the Hell??" she wondered aloud. And while she was concerned that something had gone wrong, she couldn't contain her excitement for her new found toy. She ran back into her room, dove under her covers, closed her eyes, and let her hands roam. Under normal circumstances she would have been impressed that she was this wet after already having three orgasms, but this was certainly no ordinary situation. It was like a dream come true, and just in case it really was a dream she was going to take full advantage of it while she could. Her hands poked, prodded, stroked and massaged her new belly, while her mind created snapshots of her, just starting to show, and being fucked by all three of her girlfriends. Sometimes she imagined Jenny going down on her, her head barely visible behind Alice's mountain of flesh. Other times Natalia and Delilah alternated fucking her while the other ground her sex against Alice's massive belly. Alice came once, then twice, then a third time, setting her record for most orgasms in one day.

And then the sleepy brain chemicals finally won out, and she slipped into darkness.