Alice's Wonderland Ch. 02

Story Info
Alice has some more fun with her new belly.
1.7k words
4.12
38k
10

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she woke the next morning Alice was overjoyed to find that her sexy little tummy was still there. She admired her tiny baby bump in the mirror as she changed for school. She had to loosen her belt a notch as she pulled on her slim fit jeans, and her tight fitting top hugged all of her new curves. She knew she had class in only an hour but she couldn't pull herself away from her mirror. She could feel her panties moisten as she posed provocatively, checking out her new best asset. She paused for a moment to dig through her cabinet and then pulled out a large bottle of moisturizer.

"Mmmmmm!" escaped her lips as she squirted a large blob on her naked stomach. Her stomach shimmered and glistened as she slowly rubbed the lotion all over her tiny tummy. She looked back up at the mirror and saw that her stomach now looked almost a month larger. Using oils or moisturizers to make pregnant bellies look larger was a trick she had picked up from a few of her favorite vids, and she was ecstatic that it worked so well in real life. Her hands continued to glide over her soft skin, tracing off narrow lines of pleasure whenever she ran her carefully manicured nails across her taught belly. It took all the self-control she possessed to stop herself from tearing all of her clothes back off and bringing herself to orgasm while touching herself in front of the mirror. But Alice knew she couldn't miss her classes so she regretfully pulled her shirt back down and rushed out to the kitchen to grab a quick bite before she had to race off to campus.

Alice drove with her left hand resting on her midsection, and in class she sat at the back of the room so she could secretly rub her belly under her shirt. Between classes she dashed to the nearest washroom where she camped out in a stall, furiously rubbing her pussy and her stomach until she came, barely containing the sounds of her climax by biting down on her arm. Five minutes after she had walked into the bathroom she walked back out, her face flushed, her clothes slightly dishevelled, and a huge grin plastered to her face.

By the end of the school day Alice had repeated this cycle two more times and later that evening when she pulled out her notes to study she found nothing but doodles of pregnant women in erotic positions. Just looking at her drawings turned her on all over again, but rather than giving in to the urge to touch herself again she decided to call up Jenny to invite her over for a movie and some wine. When the plans were agreed upon Alice rushed back into the bathroom to touch up her makeup and fix her hair, which by the end of the day had taken on a distinctive "fucked silly" style. She also put her sexiest push-up bra on under her most revealing top and dabbed Jenny's favorite perfume under her jaw line.

I hope you are ready for the night of your life Jen, because I'm going to rock your world tonight!

Twenty minutes later there was a knock at the door. As Alice let Jenny in she couldn't help but check her girlfriend out. Jenny was a couple of inches shorter than Alice and her bust wasn't as generous but she was still a stunning sight to behold. She had luscious blonde hair that cascaded down her shoulders all the way to her petite waist. Jenny was always careful to never let it grow any longer, lest she cover her best asset. Alice thought that her girlfriend's behind was the nicest she had ever seen. It was the perfect bubble butt, somewhere between ordinary and Kardashian. Alice was overcome by lust when she saw Jen's ass that she just wanted to throw her girlfriend onto the nearest surface and have her way with her.

"Hey hun," said Jenny, noticing Alice's glassy expression, "you alright?"

Rather than replying Alice threw her a sexy 'come-hither' look and stroke purposely into her bedroom.

"I see that we won't be needing the wine or movie I picked up after all," Jenny joked as she followed.

Jen was only a few steps behind Alice but by the time she got into the bedroom Alice was already naked, posed seductively on the bed. Jen drank in the scene, absolutely mesmerized. Her gorgeous model of a girlfriend was posed amongst carefully scattered rose petals, her features softly lit by a dozen candles strewn throughout the room. The effect was amazing: Alice looked like an alabaster angel, resting comfortably on a bed of clouds.

"Wow!" was all that she could say, but it captured her feelings perfectly.

"The view is even better for over here," replied Alice, running her hands slowly from her perfectly waxed pussy up to her buxom breasts.

Jenny wasted no time; within seconds she had shed all but her black lace panties and bra and was straddling Alice, kissing her passionately. Their tongues danced as Alice reached around her girlfriend and deftly unhooked her bra, releasing its generous contents. Alice pulled Jenny closer, enjoying the sensual warmth of their breasts as they pressed against each other. It was only then that Jen noticed something different about her girlfriend. Up until that point she had been too distracted to notice the subtle bump protruding from Alice's torso, but now pressed tightly against her it was impossible to miss. She broke away from their passionate embrace and sat up.

"Isn't it beautiful?" Alice said in her sexy bedroom voice.

Jenny tentatively ran her hands across her partner's stomach, pressing gently, testing its pliancy. "Something tells me this isn't just a really big dinner. Is there something you haven't been telling me?"

"Haha, no silly," Alice responded, trying to diffuse the situation in case Jen thought she had really gotten herself knocked up. "I don't really know how this happened, but last night I was pushing my tummy out and then it got... stuck."

"Stuck?"

"Yeah, stuck. And it's been awesome! I've never felt so good, never felt so sexy!"

"It is kind of cute..."

"Right?!" Alice replied enthusiastically. She grabbed Jen's hands and placed them back on her belly. "And it feels sooo good when you rub it," she whispered seductively.

Jen, never one to turn down her lover when she used her sexy voice, put her suspicion aside and decided to just go with the flow. Her hands danced lovingly across Alice's skin, eliciting moans of pleasure from the beautiful young woman between her legs. Jen looked up and saw pure ecstasy in Alice's eyes and wanted nothing more than to give her anything she needed. She stopped her sensual massage and dismounted.

"Okay, I have an idea. I can't promise this will work though. We both know how useless the 69 position normally is but I think it will work perfectly tonight."

Wordlessly Alice complied as Jenny lay down on the bed while Alice crawled over her, positioning her pussy over Jenny's face. Again Jenny wasted no time. She pulled her partner into reach of her nimble tongue, which she let slowly explore her partner's nether regions while she brought her hands to Alice's stomach.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm!" groaned Alice.

Jen needed no further encouragement. She breathed deeply, taking in Alice's pungent scent, and then dove in, lapping her tongue around Alice's clit, teasing and torturing her. At the same time her hands worked their magic on Alice's belly, which thanks to the pull of gravity now looked 6 months along.

Alice's body coursed with pleasure. Waves of erotic energy were pulsing from crouch as her girlfriend enthusiastically ate her out, and the erotic belly rub was the most beautiful thing she had ever felt. She felt so full of life as Jenny's hands rose and fell across her pregnant belly and relished the tightness of her skin as it stretched out as far as it could go.

Or is it as far as it can go? wondered Alice.

Experimentally she tried to push her stomach out even further, and succeeded, pinning Jen's hands between them.

"FFFFFFUUUUUUCK!" Alice screamed in ecstasy.

Jenny's tongue never broke rhythm as she repositioned her hands. Alice's stomach was now so large that it was resting gently between Jen's breasts so now she could only rub along its sides. Alice's skin was now incredibly taut, and when Jen tried to make her hands meet on the other side of her stomach she couldn't reach all the way around. Somehow Alice's stomach had grown another two, maybe even three months in size!

Jen could tell that this surge in size had almost pushed Alice over the edge so she decided to double her efforts. Her hands increased their pace, sliding smoothly across Alice's titanic stomach, while she darted her tongue in and out of Alice's wet, warm tunnel. Alice's moans of pleasure quickened as she began to buck her hips, grinding desperately against Jen's face. Jen's tongue took one more dive and then she ran her tongue back to Alice's exposed clit. She lapped furiously, throwing in a few nibbles just to drive Alice crazy, and then spiraled her tongue the way she knew her girlfriend loved.

"FFFFUUCK FFFFUCK FFFFFFFFFF!!!!" screamed Alice as her entire body seized up and then released violently. Her orgasm tore through her, erupting and burning like a volcano, and for a moment she was almost afraid that she was going to lose her mind. Her arms and legs buckled and she collapsed onto Jenny, knocking the wind out of her girlfriend.

Jenny was still trying to catch her breath by the time Alice's strength returned enough to roll off of her. Both girls were soaked with sweat and juices, and the room reeked of sex. Jenny panted, trying to recover from being smothered, while Alice gasped for air as her body tried to recover from her massive orgasm. As she breathed her giant stomach rose and fell majestically. Even now that gravity was weighing it back down on her she still looked 8 months along. Alice was still too weak to lift her arms but she knew that she could just barely reach the apex of her stomach. Another wave of pleasure washed over her as she realized that she couldn't see her feet.

For the first time in years she felt complete. She rolled over to face her girlfriend, mouthed 'I love you', and passed out.