Alicia--An Excerpt

Story Info
Phillip asks Alicia to spank him.
2k words
4.48
25.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers

I called Alicia on Thursday night, as she had instructed. "Why don't you come over here tomorrow night?" she asked. I readily agreed, and promised to make dinner.

Alicia had on a loose cotton lounging outfit when she opened the door of her condo. Her thick red hair spilled over her shoulders. She had on a slightly musky scent, and I could see that she wore no bra underneath her top. "Come in," she said, leading me into an expensively furnished living room.

The walls were a pleasant ivory white, the carpet was bluish-gray. Alicia's furniture consisted of overstuffed couches and armchairs. A very nice stereo played some light classical, that sounded like Mozart. There was a sliding glass door which led to a balcony, and adjoining the living room was a smaller dining room. A very comfortable place, I thought.

Alicia had dimmed the lights a little, and although it was still light outside, the shadows were lengthening.

I had a bag of groceries in my arms. Alicia led me to the compact kitchen. I unloaded the bags, and she picked up the nice medium-dry blush I had chosen. "Good choice," she remarked.

"Thanks," I said. "Let me chill it, and I'll pour you some."

"Sure," she said. She left me alone in the kitchen, and went over to the couch. She reclined and closed her eyes, apparently listening to the music. I put the wine in the freezer to chill faster, and set about making dinner. I had some nice fresh salmon, rice, and a salad.

Ten minutes later, I had the oven preheating and the salmon laid out and seasoned. The rice was measured, and the salads were made and cooling in the refrigerator. I took the wine out, and poured two glasses, then went over to the couch.

Mozart was still on. "I like Mozart," I remarked. "I do, too," she replied. "Of all the classical composers, I find his music to be the most, ah, accessible."

"They say he wrote music for the people, not just the elite. His operas are great, too."

She seemed a bit nervous, ill at ease. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes," she said. "It's just that I've never done much of this sort of thing. Men usually avoid me." She looked at me. "I don't know how to act around you, Phillip."

"Well, all I can say is that I've enjoyed our time together so far. I'm a little nervous, too, but I know that I like being with you. Let's just try to relax and have a nice evening."

She smiled a little. "Okay," she said.

"Now," I said, "you just relax for a while longer, while I finish making dinner."

For the next twenty minutes or so, I rattled pots and pans. I watched Alicia over the counter. After a while, she curled up on the couch, and closed her eyes again, concentrating on the music.

I must say that I really outdid myself on dinner. The salmon was cooked just right. The rice was tender, the salad fresh. The wine was a bit cooler by now, and perfect for the meal. I watched with some pride as Alicia--no false modesty for her--ate heartily of my cooking. We talked, we drank, we ate. She gradually loosened up some, and even gave me one of her best smiles.

After dinner, I served the coffee and dessert--strawberry shortcake. Alicia ate heartily. I was proud of my cooking and proud of her appetite.

I sent her to the couch while I loaded the dishwasher, and then I got out the bottle of cognac I had brought. I served more coffee and the cognac to her on the couch. She said, "God, Phillip, I could get used to this kind of treatment."

"All part of the plan," I said.

I dimmed the lights a little more, and we put on some Aaron Copland. "He's one of my favorite modern composers," I said. I sat down beside her on the couch, and asked, "How was dinner?"

Alicia looked down at me and said, "It was delicious. I don't usually eat that well, living alone. Most of the time I just put something in the microwave."

"I don't either," I said. "I live alone also. It's just not worth the trouble."

Alicia reached over and put her arm around me, pulling me closer. I could feel the heat of her big breasts. She bent down, and we kissed. It was a searching kiss: not hungry or sloppy. We touched our lips together, opened our mouths slowly, and let our tongues come together, tentatively at first, then with more desire.

I put my arms around her neck and moaned a little as my big woman consumed me with her lips and tongue. I gave myself up to the sensations; I felt a barrier inside of me crumble as Alicia crushed me to her.

She moaned slightly, breathing heavily, and then broke the kiss. She looked at me intently, a mixture of emotions passing across her face. I saw fear, and anger, and then, finally, I saw desire. Her lips were full and slightly swollen. Her eyes were shining and glazed. For a moment, she seemed to have turned inward; inspecting and reviewing the feelings coursing through her. She closed her mouth and swallowed, stood up, took my hand, and led me into her bedroom.

* * *

Alicia's bedroom was dark except for the lamp on the bedside table. Her bed was large, a king-size at least. She unbuttoned my shirt, a bit clumsily, but she got it done. She stripped it off me, and threw it on the floor. Then, she undid my belt buckle, unfastened my pants, and let them drop to the floor. She pushed me down on the bed, knelt and stripped off my shoes, socks, and pants.

I had on jockey shorts. Those were down in a flash, exposing my erect cock. Alicia took hold of it gently and examined it closely. She stroked it a few times, then stood up and hurriedly took off her own clothing, leaving it in a puddle on the floor. God, she looked magnificent nude! Alicia was not fat, but she was large. She had what I would call a voluptuous figure. She got up on the bed with me, took me in her arms, and I was suddenly immersed in mountains of sweet-smelling womanflesh. Her breasts were soft and fragrant, and I buried my face in them, kissing the hollow. Alicia grabbed my hair and pulled my face up to hers. She crushed her lips down on mine and I was overcome by the power and intensity of the kiss. Alicia and I were like two parched travelers, who, having finally found an oasis, were drinking deeply of the cool water.

Now, I was not a virgin, and neither was Alicia. I reached down between her thighs to find her pussy very, very wet. I stroked it gently, and Alicia pressed my hand deeper and moaned.

"I want to kiss you down there," I whispered.

She needed no coaxing. Immediately, she laid on her back and drew her knees up. I started at her breasts, covering them with kisses, and moving downward slowly. I sucked hard on her nipples, causing her to gasp with pleasure. I kissed slowly downward over her smooth, white belly, past her navel, and then into the thick, crimson patch of pussy hair. I leaned down, put my lips against her labia majora, and parted her tart pussy lips with my tongue.

Alicia moaned with pleasure, and I put my whole mouth on her pussy, tasting her fully, and licking and sucking her swollen clit. I moved down to her anus, probing that puckered orifice with my tongue, then moved back up again, engulfing her clit with my mouth.

"Oh, don't stop Phillip!!"

I flicked her clit back and forth, gently but firmly with my tongue until Alicia tensed, and with a loud cry, climaxed.

"I want your cock in me now! Hurry!" she ordered.

I scooted around and got between her legs. Alicia took my rock-hard cock in her hand and placed it at the flowing entrance to her pussy. My God, she was wet! I pushed a little, then practically fell into her. Genitals and mouths locked together in a soul kiss, and we began moving together rhythmically. She was so hot and our desire so strong that it was all I could do to keep from coming right then. But I somehow held back, and Alicia coached me through the loving.

"Okay, higher, that's it. Now lower. Oh god that's good. Down, deeper, faster, oh, fuck me hard!"

"I can't hold out much longer! I'm going to come!" I gasped.

"Don't come yet. Just a little longer. Oh, oh, oh!!" Alicia screamed out another orgasm, and I was nearly thrown off her. At the same time, my pleasure peaked, and my semen spurted into her hungry pussy.

Exhausted, we slept spoon fashion, with Alicia's big arms wrapped around me and her breasts pressed against my back. When we awoke, it was two in the morning. We cuddled a little, talking quietly, and Alicia turned on the lamp. She ran her hands over my body, murmuring, "Such lovely smooth skin."

"Alicia," I said, "I've got to ask you a question."

"Okay," she said.

"Would you ever consider...I mean, you wouldn't think it was too weird if..."

"What?" she asked.

"I want you to spank me, please. Spank me hard."

Silence. It seemed interminable. I waited, hardly breathing.

"Get across my lap," she said finally.

Trembling, I complied. "You have been a very bad boy, Phillip Vandermere," she said sharply.

"I know, Mistress."

"What kind of punishment do you think you should receive?"

"I think I need a spanking, Mistress. A good, hard spanking."

"Then that's just what you're going to get," she said.

Then Alicia began spanking me on my butt and the backs of my thighs with a hard hand. It was a spanking that would keep me red for several days afterward. I squirmed and tried to crawl away, but she held me firmly and spanked me steadily. She really knew what she was doing. The punishment went on and on. Her hand never seemed to tire. Eventually, my tears began to flow, and in the midst of my pain, I realized something. I realized that my ass was taking the brunt of years of pent-up anger at other men; men who had avoided her, insulted her, tried to hold her back or manipulate her. My cock was nestled between her soft thighs, and the contrast between that exquisite pleasure, and the exquisite pain I was experiencing at her hands was almost enough to make me come then. But soon, the pain became too much to bear, and I was sobbing.

Eventually, she stopped. I think her hand finally became tired. "That's enough," she said. Painfully, I got off and lay down beside her on the bed. Seeing my erection, she bent down and, with a little cry, quickly took me into her warm, wet mouth. She sucked me until I was just about ready to burst, then took her mouth off, lay back and threw her legs open. "Get on top of me now!" she said.

I scrambled to do so, and drove my cock into her up to the hilt. This time, there was no pacing ourselves. We were like animals. We grunted and groaned: Me in mixed pleasure-pain, Alicia in pure, demanding pleasure.

"Oh god, pound me, Phillip!" Alicia gasped. I kept up a steady hard rhythm. Alicia dug her nails into my tender ass, sending a shock wave of pain through my body.

"Oh Mistress, I can't hold out any longer," I cried. The pressure in my cock was unbearable. I cried out loudly as my climax hit me, and I shot gob after gob of thick hot sperm into Alicia's snatch.

Alicia sensed my climax, and, just at the time I was coming, shuddered deeply and climaxed as well. We fucked right through our climaxes, enjoying every nuance of feeling, our lips locked together, moaning into each other's mouths.

When we were finally done, we were both breathing as if we had just run a marathon. Alicia wouldn't let me out of her until I was too soft to stay in. Then we slept, arms and legs entangled, for the rest of the night.

Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers