Alicia--Another Excerpt

Story Info
Alicia and Phillip's second honeymoon night.
5.2k words
4.48
28.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers

Chapter Fourteen: Alicia--another excerpt

As usual, I was the first one up the next morning. I was a little sore from the spanking that I had received the previous night, but not as sore as I had thought I would be.

It had truly been a memorable night. I hoped that I had pleased Alicia, because she had certainly pleased me. When I remembered how she looked, decked out in the jewels, and wearing the corset and ruffled panties, I felt my cock begin to stir again. I sat up in bed, and looked down at her sleeping face. We were both nude, had slept entwined. I stroked her hair a little, feeling just how right everything was. I had found the loving, dominant woman I had been searching for, and had made her my wife. I felt very fortunate. She stirred only a little, then went back to sleep.

I got up, built a fire from the feebly glowing embers, made coffee, and went down to the corner store for a paper. It was cold, a little windy, but clear. The sun was up, but still low in the sky. The shadows were long, the sky that particular shade of almost metallic blue that you only see in cold weather.

When I got back, Alicia was still asleep, so I sat in the living room for a while, reading the paper and drinking coffee. It was about another hour before I heard her stirring in the bedroom. I walked in carrying a cup of coffee, and set it on the bedside table.

She opened her eyes, smiled at me, and said, "Good morning, husband."

"Good morning, Mistress," I replied.

"Call me 'wife'," she said.

"Good morning, wife," I said.

"I like that," she said. "I've never been a wife before. Do you think that I'll be a good one?"

"Mistress, I think you are already a good wife. No groom could have asked for a more fulfilling wedding night."

"Hmmm. I like the sound of that," she said.

"Are you hungry?" I asked.

"Yes. But not for food."

"Your wish, as always, is my command," I said, getting back under the covers with her.

We made gentle, early morning love, taking our time, exploring each other's bodies, savoring every moment of the experience. Although corporal punishment was a treasured part of our sex life, it wasn't absolutely necessary to our enjoyment. I enjoyed Alicia's lush curves and satiny skin with or without the added stimulation of a good spanking.

Afterwards, we were lolling around in bed when Alicia said, "Okay, turn over. I want to examine you."

I turned over and she went carefully over my butt to see how it had fared the night before. "Well, you look good," she said finally. "Funny, I thought for sure that you would be marked or even welted this morning."

"Well, it sure felt like that last night. It was plenty hard, Mistress," I said. "Are you hungry for food now?"

"Yes," she said, giving my ass a slap. "Get out there and start rattling some pots and pans."

I made french toast and bacon for breakfast, along with orange juice and coffee. We both ate heartily, then went outside for our usual brisk walk around the island. We spent the rest of the morning relaxing around the house, listening to music, and reading. For lunch we went to Calabash for seafood. After lunch, we napped. It was a good day.

In the late afternoon, with the sun going down, we went out for another walk around the island. The wind was picking up and it was getting colder, but the sky was still clear, and it promised to be a starry night. I was keenly anticipating the night ahead. It was to be Alicia's night, and I had no idea of what she had planned. I didn't know it at the time, but it was going to be a night of pleasure and pain that I would never forget.

I made a fire in the fireplace, installed Alicia in the living room with music, books and wine, and set about making our dinner. We had decided on cornish game hens, wild rice, hot crusty bread, and a green salad. We also had a very nice, crisp blush Chablis to drink with it. For dessert, we had strawberry short cake.

"So, what did you think of our first night together as man and wife?" she asked.

"I thought it was great," I said. "It will be hard to top."

"Well, I have some special plans for us tonight. I hope that you're up to it. By the way, you blew me away by wearing my panties."

"Well, I thought they were sexy, and I wanted to surprise you."

"You did, boy. But, I still liked it. Here, fill me up," Alicia said, holding out her glass. I refilled her and went back into the kitchen.

"Well, all I can say is that I'm up for anything tonight, Mistress. Do with me what you will."

It might have been the wine, or the anticipation of what we were going to do that night, but both of us ate well. Maybe we knew that we would need sustenance. In any case, to save time, we took our shower together. I soaped Alicia from head to foot, paying particular attention to her back, which she especially liked. During the shower, she had me bend over, and inserted a soapy finger in my anus. "We're going to make you squeaky clean, boy," she said.

"Well, that's the way to do it, Mistress." I said.

Later, dressed in our robes, I opened my present from Alicia. The first thing was a T-shaped leather strap with snaps on it. "That goes on your cock." she said. "You'll be wearing that later tonight."

"What about this?" I asked, pulling out a thin steel chain with clips on each end.

"That goes on your nipples," she replied. "See, you can adjust the tension. I want them to sting you, but not hurt you."

I knew what the next thing I pulled out was for. It was a large, wide, black rubber butt plug. "Oh lord, Alicia, I hope I can take that thing."

"Don't worry," she said smiling archly, "I'll put it in slow, and I'll lubricate it, just like you did for me last night."

Let me tell you, I was glad that I'd been careful with Alicia's anus the night before. That butt plug was big, and I wanted her to be gentle when she put that thing in me.

The last thing in the box was a pair of leather wrist restraints. "I'm going to restrain you tonight, at least part of the time, Phillip. Is that all right?"

"Of course it is, Mistress. I am yours to do with what you will," I said.

"Good," she said. She leaned over and kissed me deeply. "I'm ready, lover. Let's get started. I want you to get undressed and wait in here while I prepare the bedroom. It will only take a few minutes. I'll call you in." My Mistress got up and went into the bedroom, taking my presents with her.

I knew that I was in for what some might call a "rough night." But strangely, I didn't mind. I was so confident in Alicia's love, so trusting, that I knew that no matter how hard I was spanked, how much stress I was put under, that she would never really hurt me. Implicit trust and love were part of our relationship. They had to be, to engage in the kind of sex play we did. Indeed, although I now had an idea of what I might be in for, I anticipated it with pleasure, not dread.

While I waited, I cleared away the table and straightened up the house. I banked the fire in the fireplace so that we could warm ourselves by it later if we wanted. Then I slipped off my robe. I was my Mistress' naked sex slave, after all.

I must have timed it perfectly, because as soon as I was nude, I heard Alicia say from inside the room, "Phillip, you can come in, now."

I walked into the room.

* * *

It was dark in the bedroom, except for the light from several candles. There was also the aroma of sandalwood incense. It took a few moments for my eyes to adjust to the darkness, but I soon made out Alicia standing in the corner. As my eyes gradually became more used to the dark, I caught my breath at the costume she was wearing. I had not seen any of it before, she had managed to purchase it without my knowledge. As on the night before, she was stunning.

My Mistress was wearing a black leather demi-bra, and black leather T-back panties. She had on thigh-high, sheer black stockings, seamed down the back, and black high-heeled pumps. Her lips and fingernails were a deep dark red, and she had put on darker eye makeup than usual. From her ears dangled silver hoop earrings. In her hand, she carried a wide leather strap paddle with handle. I looked in her eyes, and saw an Alicia I had never seen before. Her eyes glittered with lust and excitement. Suddenly I knew that I was in for a very rough night.

"Get down on your hands and knees, Phillip, and crawl over here to me," she ordered.

I did as I was told. When I reached her, she put her hand under my chin, and pulled me to a standing position in front of her. Then, she pulled up a chair, and sat down in front of me. Although I was a bit apprehensive, I was still excited, and my cock was at full erection. It bobbed in front of her. I saw Alicia's mouth open slightly, her pink tongue came out and wet her lips. For a moment, I thought she was going to put me in her mouth, but she didn't. Instead, she reached over to the table beside of her and picked up the leather cock and ball strap she had shown me earlier.

I sighed as she handled me expertly, attaching one end of the strap around my testicles, and the other around the shaft of my cock. "That'll hold you, I think," she murmured. She looked up at me and said, "Phillip, slave, this symbolizes your total surrender to my will, your total commitment to me. You are not to come until I give you permission, and you are not to lose your erection, either. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," I said.

"Good." Alicia stood in front of me. She had the chain with the attached clips in her hand. She attached a clip to each of my nipples, tightening them just enough to bite.

As she worked on me, I couldn't help but stare at her. Alicia had never seemed so beautiful or exotic. Her curly red hair was parted in the middle. It hung long and loose about her face and shoulders. Her face was pale, yet the dark eye shadow she had used made a striking image. Her eyes, normally stern but loving, now burned out at me with some sort of inner fire that I had not seen before. She was close enough for me to smell her perfume. It was something sweet, yet musky. Along with the scent of her perfume, I caught a whiff of her perspiration. The two scents combined to make an absolutely intoxicating mixture. For a few moments, I stood and inhaled deeply, letting it perfuse my senses.

"Now, Phillip, I want you to get on your knees before me. I want to feel your tongue on my shoes, and then all the way up my legs."

I got on my knees before my Mistress, put my tongue to the black leather of her pumps, and cleaned the entire shoe. Then, I did the same with the other shoe. When I was finished, I began licking her ankles, moving over the instep, and then to the top of her foot. I covered both of her feet with my tongue before moving up to her calves. Slowly, slowly, I worked my way up her smooth, stocking-covered leg. I lifted her leg and ran my tongue up and down the seam that ran up the back of her hose. Once, I glanced up at Alicia. She was staring down at me, holding the leather paddle in her hand, the tip of her pink tongue protruding slightly from between her lips.

Eventually, I made it all the way up to her inner thighs. She sighed gently and spread a little, so that I had easier access. As I got closer, I could feel the heat from her sex. I spent a long time on her smooth inner thighs. I nuzzled the crease between her sex and the top of her thigh, then moved over her mons venus.

"Mmmm," she moaned softly as I kissed and licked her pussy ardently through the soft leather of her panties. I did that for several minutes, and her groans became a little louder during that time. Eventually, she grasped my hair, pulled my head back and said, "Get up on the bed, kneeling."

I stopped reluctantly, and knelt on the bed. "Hands behind your back." I felt the leather restraints placed on each wrist and then tightened. My wrists were now bound together behind my back.

"Put your face down on the bed, and lift your ass in the air, Phillip."

I did so, and a few seconds later, the first of the slaps came. She was using her hand, and spanking hard. For several minutes, I got spanked with just her hand, and I could feel my ass getting redder--and warmer. Alicia's hand was hard, but it did not seem to hurt as much as it used to. Instead, she usually used her bare hand to "warm me up" before moving on to some other implement. So it was tonight.

There was a brief pause, and then Alicia started with the leather strap. Now that stung. When I began to whimper a little, and move out of the way, Alicia snapped, "Get your ass back up there!" At the same time that my butt was starting to burn, however, my cock was getting harder and harder. By this time, the link between the pain I was receiving, and the pleasure I was feeling was firmly established. The harder she strapped me, the harder I got.

"That's enough for right now, slave. Sit back." I sat back on my calves. My cock jutted out arrogantly. "Yes, this is what I like to see," Alicia said, reaching up to fondle and pull my cock. I closed my eyes and tried to keep my excitement under control, but it was difficult. I loved for Alicia to touch my cock! "You like that, don't you, Phillip?" I nodded my head. "How do you like this?" she said, leaning forward to blow on the head a little. I felt the light warm wind of her breath on the head of my cock, and then a tiny drop of pre-come must had appeared, for Alicia leaned forward, and licked me lightly across the tip. "Very nice," she said, giving me a quick smile. "I love doing this to you, Phillip," she said, touching my cock with the strap. "You're so easily aroused. It's very gratifying."

Alicia had been reaching down to touch herself; squeeze and play with her pussy while she teased my cock. Now, she got up on the bed with me, facing away. She pulled down the leather panties, exposing her brown anus and just below it her moist pussy lips, and whispered hoarsely, "Eat my pussy and butthole, Phillip. Make me come now. I need to come now."

I leaned forward, my hands still bound behind my back, and put as much of my face as I could manage into the cleft between her buttocks. I licked and sucked ardently at Alicia's warm and musky pussy and butthole. I ran my tongue between her swollen pussy lips and tried to insert it inside. I placed an avid kiss on her puckered anus, rimmed her and tried to put my tongue in there too. Next, I moved down to her engorged little clitoris. I took it between my lips and sucked gently on it. I could feel Alicia tense, hear her lustful cries as I sucked and flicked at her clit. "Oh, don't stop. Right there, suck it right there! Oh, that's so good, Phillip! You know what mama wants! Oh, agh, ahhhhh!" she cried hoarsely as her climax rippled through her. She held herself against my mouth for as long as she could before finally collapsing on the bed.

For a minute or two, she rested on the bed in front of me. Then Alicia recovered herself and got up. "Very nicely done, Phillip," she said. She got off the bed and walked over to the table. She came back with a leather collar and leash. The leash went around my neck, the leash attached to the collar. "Get down off the bed, slave. Easy now, don't hurt yourself." I was allowed to walk as she led me into the bathroom. "Get into the tub and kneel. No, face the rear of the tub." I did as I was told. I had no idea what what going to happen next.

Alicia, I could see, had brought the large rubber butt plug with her. This she laid on the bathroom counter. Next, she reached under the counter and brought out a plastic enema bag, a tube of lubricating jelly, and a package of liquid soap.

"Phillip, I'm going to 'purify' you tonight. Have you ever been purified?" Alicia asked.

"No ma'am," I said.

"Well, this is how it works," she said, turning on the warm water. "I'm going to fill your rectum with warm soapy water, then insert the plug in your anus. You are to retain the enema until I tell you that it is permissible to let it go. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Mistress," I said.

"If you let go too early, or make a mess, you'll not only have to clean up the mess, but I'll beat you even harder than usual. Clear?" she asked, pulling up my chin.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good." By this time, she had emptied the soap into the enema bag and added warm water. I watched at the soapy water slowly rose to the top of the bag. It looked like an impossibly large amount. I knew that I'd never be able to retain it.

"Mistress, may I ask a question?"

"Yes, Phillip, of course."

"How much water does the bag actually hold?"

She smiled at me, and then caressed me in a proprietary fashion. "It holds a liter of fluid. But don't worry, the capacity of the human rectum is about one liter. If you try, you can hold it." She looked me in the eyes. "You will try to hold it for your mistress, won't you, Phillip?"

"Oh yes ma'am, I will."

"Good," she said, nodding. "Are you ready?" she asked.

"Yes Mistress."

I was a little frightened. I had never had an enema before, and the thought of taking all that water up my ass was scary and a little disgusting, but I was willing to try it. After all, Alicia said I had to.

Alicia hung the bag on the shower head and had me bend over. With a little chuckle, she said, "Your ass is a little red, Phillip. It looks good. How does it feel?"

"It feels fine, Mistress," I mumbled.

"I hope you are ready for this, slave, because I sure am. My pussy is wetter than wet thinking about giving you this enema. Now bend over and spread'em."

I bent over and immediately felt her big strong fingers spread the cheeks of my ass. Then I felt the sticky-slick nozzle being pushed into my virgin asshole. "Now remember what I said. Don't let go until I say." She let go the clamp on the tubing and I had to groan as I felt the warm, soapy water flood into my rectum. "You like that, huh?" she asked. Alicia gave my rock-hard penis a squeeze and said, "Yes, I think that you do." Meanwhile, my ass was filling rapidly with the water. I wasn't sure how much more I was going to be able to hold.

Groaning, I said, "Oh Mistress, I can't hold much more! I'm going to burst soon!"

"Remember what I said, Phillip. Let go one second sooner that I say, and you'll clean up, and get the beating of your life!"

The pressure in my rectum increased. I felt full to bursting. I groaned again. And then, I couldn't hold it any more, and a drop of water from my anus squeezed out around the tube and dropped on the bottom of the bathtub. I looked up. Alicia was frowning at me, and I suddenly felt very ashamed. I had failed her.

She pinched the cheeks of my ass together while the last of the water ran in. I was nearly sobbing with the effort of holding it in. Finally, I felt the tube being pulled out of my asshole. Alicia reached around and picked up the butt plug. A second later, I felt the smooth, conical tip of the plug push into my anus.

I was moving around slightly; I couldn't help it. Alicia gave my ass a hard slap with her hand and said sharply, "Hold still, slave!" I tried my best to stay still while she slowly pushed the broad tip of the plug into me. Slowly, my anus spread open to receive it. I groaned deeply again. It seemed impossibly large! I could hear Alicia also grunting with the effort as she pushed it in.

Finally, the broadest part of the plug slipped past my sphincter muscle. It was now in place. I breathed a sigh of relief. Alicia asked, "How does it feel, Phillip?"

"Very full, Mistress," I barely managed to utter.

"Are you ready to let it go?" she asked sweetly.

"Oh yes! Very ready!"

"Not yet," she said with a little laugh. She unfastened my wrist restraints. "Come with me." She pulled a little on my chain, and I carefully got out of the bathtub.

I was taken, crawling on my hands and knees, butt plug sticking obscenely out of me, on a tour of the house. We left the bedroom and went down the hall to the other bedroom, then back up the hall into the kitchen and living room. The fire I had built up earlier had died down somewhat, and I hazarded a look at my Mistress in the flickering reddish-orange glow of the firelight. She looked magnificent standing there, holding my leash, dressed in her leather. She tugged my chain a little more, and led me back into the bedroom.

Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers
12