Alicia Ch. 03

Story Info
Satisfying Alicia's hunger.
998 words
4.31
20.4k
1
0

Part 3 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning! This story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature readers and for personal use only. No copyright infringement is intended.

*

CHAPTER 3

Mike stirred, and rolled over, picking up his Casio watch from the bedside table, and checked the time. "Half-eight!" he muttered, to himself. Suddenly, the memories of the previous evening, came flooding back, and he turned over onto his other side.

He released his pent-up breath. The naked brunette was still lying next to him! It hadn't been a wet dream, after all! Her eyelids fluttered slightly, as her chest rose and fell, with her shallow breathing. She was still sound asleep.

She'd lain awake for hours, clinging to him for comfort, so she was probably exhausted? Despite the obvious opportunity, he'd shown admirable restraint, by not forcing himself upon her, as they lay together!

He propped himself up on one elbow, and stared down at her. The bedclothes had slipped down, revealing her small, but perfectly shaped breasts to his avid gaze. She was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen, and he suspected that he was already a little in love with her?

He tried to focus on the problem at hand. He had to go shopping for some female clothing, but first, they could both do with a decent breakfast! He picked up the telephone.

"Could you please send a full English breakfast and extra toast, and a large pot of tea, up to room 513," he requested the woman who answered. "I'll have double portion of everything! I feel a bit peckish, this morning!"

"Certainly, sir," came the polite, female response. "Will that be all?"

"Yes thanks!" He replaced the receiver, and turned, as he heard the girl stirring, beside him.

Her eyelids fluttered open, and she stared up at him, with a dreamy smile on her beautiful face. "Morning!" She sighed, stretching her arms out, above her head, oblivious to her nakedness. "I feel hungry!"

"I've just ordered us some breakfast," he told her, brushing a wisp of stray hair from her face. "Afterwards, I'll go shopping for some clothes for you!"

An anxious look crossed her face. "Oh shit, yes! Do you think they are still looking for me?"

"Almost certainly, so you'd better stick close to me!"

"How close?" she murmured, placing her arms about his neck and pulling his mouth down onto hers.

"Mmmm!" came his muffled response, as she gave him a passionate kiss, his hand falling onto her naked breast, feeling the nipple instantly react and harden. Her hand reached out and encircled his, already hardening manhood, as she rolled over and straddled his hips.

She broke off their kiss, and raised her head, starring down at him, at the same time, maneuvering his fat erection, until it eased into her waiting pussy. "Mmmm," she murmured, arching her eyebrows and wiggling her hips, as he slid fully into her velvet glove, "what shall we do, while we wait for the breakfast to arrive, darling?"

He grinned up at her. "You're incorrigible," he declared, as his penis attained it's full stature, inside her moist, clinging confines.

"I'm sure I don't know what you're insinuating?" she replied, sitting back on her haunches, still transfixed on his muscular lance, her breasts jiggling, the nipples standing out, hard. "But a girl's got to have a little fun, sometimes!"

She started to rhythmically raise and lower herself on his rigid pole, arching her back, and throwing her head back, eyes closed. "Mmmm, yes! Now this is what I call fun!" she gasped. "Ooooh, yes, yessss!"

Mike felt her powerful cunt muscles, contracting about his cock, gripping him tightly, rapidly coaxing him towards climax. He groaned with pent-up desire, gripping the tops of her thighs, and thrusting up to meet her. "You sure know how to make a guy happy," he acknowledged.

She grinned, and started to play with her burgeoning clit, while she pumped up and down on his veiny shaft.

He was just about to cum, when the doorbell rang. "Get off me," he gasped, as he tried to pull out of her.

"But I haven't cum yet!" she mewled, refusing to release his cock.

"Get off me, you little idiot!" he gasped, in a panicky voice.

She rolled off him, with a loud sigh of frustration. "Spoil-sport!"

"Hide in the bathroom," he hissed, as he pulled on a short dressing gown to hide his nakedness.

The doorbell rang again, more insistently this time. "Coming!" he called out, heading for the door, as Alicia's cute little bottom disappeared into the bathroom.

He pulled the door open. "Yes?"

"Your breakfast, sir!" announced, the young, blue-eyed blonde, standing alongside the breakfast trolley.

"Er, thanks," he mumbled, as he signed for it, and handed the pen and paper back to the uniformed girl, aware of her intense scrutiny.

She paused, hopefully, waiting for a tip, but, seeing that none was forthcoming, she shrugged and turned away, leaving the trolley behind.

Mike dragged it through the doorway, and closed the door behind him. "You can come out now," he called, "breakfast has arrived!"

"Oh goody, I'm starving!" she declared, appearing in the doorway, scratching her pubes. "Hey, there's only one breakfast?" she added, accusingly.

"I couldn't order breakfast for two, now, could I, you little idiot?" he replied, slightly annoyed. "That would've been a dead give-away!"

"I suppose not," she conceded, slightly mollified.

"Anyway, I ordered an extra big breakfast, so there should be plenty for both of us! We'll just have to share the eating utensils!"

-oOo-

After breakfast, they both got dressed, and he kissed her lightly on the cheek. "Now, keep the door locked, and don't open it for anyone but me!" he instructed, seriously.

"How will I know when it's you?"

"If you hear three rapid knocks, followed by three slow ones, it will be me!"

"Okay! Hurry back!" Alicia gave him a parting kiss, and carefully let him out of the room.