Alicia Ch. 05

Story Info
Alicia pleads for her life.
2.3k words
4.2
17.9k
1
0

Part 5 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning! This story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature readers and for personal use only. No copyright infringement is intended.

*

CHAPTER 5

The taxi drew up in a leafy avenue, in the Northern suburbs of the capitol and, after they'd both alighted from the black cab, Mike paid off the leering driver, adding a modest tip.

"Thanks, Guv!" the driver responded, with a grin, and a last lingering glance at the girl's tightly clad derriere, before driving away.

"I live on the third floor," Alicia announced, cheerfully, indicating the old-fashioned block of flats behind them, as the cab disappeared down the tree-lined avenue.

They walked up the short drive to the entrance, hand in hand. "Seems like a nice neighborhood?" Mike ventured, glancing around, surprised, in spite of himself.

"It is," she agreed, "but I'd be out on my ear, in two minutes flat, if the landlord ever found out what I did for a living!" She giggled, at the thought. "This is a pretty snobbish sort of neighborhood, Mike! I've never dared use my flat for...," she grimaced, "for, you-know-what!"

Mike frowned. "I've been meaning to talk to you about that, Alicia..." he began, seriously, but she stopped him, by placing a finger over his lips.

"Not now, darling, later!" she murmured, with a smile, dragging him through the entrance and over to a small elevator. She pressed the call button on the wall, and the steel door immediately slid open, revealing the empty interior of the lift. She tugged him inside, and pressed the button for the third floor.

As the lift door slid shut, and the cage lurched into motion, she forced him back against the wall, wrapping her arms about his neck and bent one shapely leg up behind her. "I can't wait to get you into my apartment, you gorgeous hunk," she growled, as she eagerly sought out his lips with her own.

"Ummm!" He kissed her back, their tongues dancing intricate patterns with each other, while his hands slipped between their closely pressed bodies, and cupped her firm breasts, through the thin material of her red dress. A muffled groan, escaped from her open mouth, as he started to squeeze and knead her tits.

The lift jerked to a halt, and they broke apart, panting, as the door slid smoothly open. "We're here," she gasped, a little flustered, tugging the neckline of her dress, back into position.

They stepped out of the elevator, hand in hand. "This is my place," she announced, with a smile. Suddenly her free hand flew to her mouth. "Oh shit, I forgot," she exclaimed, "I haven't got my doorkey!"

Mike tried the door knob, hopefully. The handle turned and, with a small click, the door swung inward a fraction. "We're in luck," he announced. "You obviously forgot to lock the door, when you went out, you silly girl!" he scolded, light-heartedly.

"I never forget to lock up after me," she retorted, indignantly, brushing past him, and storming into the flat, with Mike right on her tail. "The lock must be faulty?" she added. "Say, what's that funny smell?"

Before Mike could even hazard a guess, he heard a faint noise behind him and, half turning, caught a momentary glimpse of a hulking thug, arm raised, before something hard and blunt zapped him on the back of the neck, and everything went instantly black.

As he started to crumple to the floor, the door slammed shut, and Alicia spun around on her heels, in startled surprise. "Oh, nooh!" she cried.

She gasped with horror, as she saw the looming bulk of the familiar thug, the gun that had crashed down on Mike's skull, still clutched in one ham-like fist. She started to back away from him, into the apartment, her hand flying to her mouth!

"We meet at last, young woman!"

Alicia spun around, at the sound of Arnie's voice, just as he rotated the comfortable armchair around to face her, a fat cigar between his heavily jeweled fingers. "B-But how...?" she gasped.

"Easy, young lady! We just checked the contents of your purse! Nice of you to leave us the key to your apartment!"

Belated realization dawned on Alicia's face. "Of course! What a silly fool I've been!" she cursed, under her breath. She'd forgotten all about her purse, in her haste to get away from them! "Wha... What do you want of me?" she asked, in a frightened whisper, her hand clutching the base of her throat, her whole body trembling with fear.

"Now, now, Alicia!" he admonished, with an exaggerated shake of his head. "That question is an insult to my intelligence! Not only are you the sole witness to a gangland killing, but you probably know where my missing twenty thousand quid is stashed?"

Alicia's arms were suddenly pinned to her sides, by the big man, who'd moved up behind her, unnoticed. She tried to squirm free, but it was a waste of time and energy.

"Ouch!" she yelled, as cruel fingers dug into the tender flesh of her upper arms, causing her to wince with pain, and bringing tears to her eyes. "I don't know anything about your fucking money," she sobbed.

"Oh, but I'm sure you do, Alicia," Arnie murmured, with a sadistic chuckle, rising out of the chair and approaching her, "but a little gentle persuasion might be called for, before you remember?" He reached out with his left hand and grasped the low neckline of her dress, pulling her a pace forward toward him.

"Please, I... Oooooh!

With a single, savage yank, Arnie completely tore open the front of her dress, causing Alicia to jerk forward, and gasp with shock.

"Nice, very nice!" he murmured, before clutching the front of her bra and giving another savage yank, that tore the flimsy item of underwear from her trembling body.

"Please! I swear to God!" she sobbed, her naked breasts, heaving. "I don't know anythin..."

Before she could utter another syllable, he gripped the waistband of her remaining item of underwear, and tore her panties off, before casually ogling her physical attributes. "I'm sure you'll soon remember what he did with my money?" he snarled, bringing his glowing cigar up, and touching the red-hot end against the trembling flesh of her left breast.

"Aaaiiieee!" The searing pain was almost unbearable, as she screamed, in agony, her senses reeling, fresh tears filling her eyes. "Nooooh, pleassse!"

"Where did Mister Smith stash my money?" Arnie snarled.

"Please, oh please," she sobbed, still squirming from the pain, "I don't know! I only met Stephen last night! I'm just a hooker that he picked up for the evening!"

"Oh, if that's true, then it's most unfortunate for you, girlie!" he snarled. "I would have no further reason for keeping you alive, now would I?"

"It's the truth," she gasped, tears streaming down her pretty face.

"You lying bitch!" he spat out, his glowing cigar tip coming down against the tender flesh of her right breast, producing another shriek of agony. "Aaaaiiieee!"

"Now, where's my money, slut?"

"I don't know! I don't know! God help me, but I only met him half-an-hour before you killed the poor smuck!" she babbled, bursting into a fit of uncontrolled sobbing.

Arnie stepped back, watching her wretched performance. "Either, this bimbo's telling the truth, or she's the world's finest actress?" he conceded, reluctantly.

As her sobbing slowly petered out, he spoke again. "Okay, say I believe you, girlie! Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you, right here and now?" he demanded.

"Oh please, please don't kill me," she pleaded, as the goon behind her, finally released her bruised arms. She dropped to her knees in front of him, clutching his one trousered leg, desperately. "Please, oh please...?"

"What can you give me, that's worth twenty grand?" Arnie sneered.

"Please, please, I'll do anything! ANYTHING!" she pleaded. Suddenly, her fingers were fumbling with the zip of his fly, unfastening the front of his slacks, and pulling his tailored trousers down about his ankles.

After a nervous start, Arnie made no move to stop her, an amused grin on his swarthy features. He signaled his gorilla henchman not to interfere, as he went to step forward and to grab the girl and restrain her.

Alicia tugged down his Y-fronts, and took his fat, hanging cock in both hands. "I can give you pleasure," she babbled, her hand frantically sliding back and forth over his hardening shaft. "I can make you happy!" Her tongue darted out, and laved over the purple, circumcised dome, producing a gasping shudder. "Please don't kill me, please?" she repeated. She pursed her full, red lips, and went down on him, producing another lustful shudder from the gang boss.

"Do a good job, and I might reconsider," Arnie gasped. "Remember, your life could depend on how good a blow job you give me, bitch!"

Alicia nodded, eagerly, and went down on him, vigorously, her one hand kneading his full bollocks, whilst her other helped to guide his muscular shaft in and out, between her tightly pursed lips. Her head bobbed up and down, faster and faster.

Suddenly, with a strangled groan, Arnie started to ejaculate, shooting thick gobs of creamy cum down her throat. Alicia gulped it down, sucking, powerfully, on his prick, frightened to miss a single drop of his semen.

Finally, when he was completely spent, she grazed the surface of his glans with her sharp front teeth, before releasing him.

"Careful, bitch," he roared, giving her a stinging slap across the face, and bringing fresh tears to her eyes. "No teeth, unless I say so!"

He placed his hands on his hips, his softening penis again resting against his ballsack. "If I didn't believe your story before, I do now, honey!" he added, with a rye chuckle. "That was as good a blow job, as I've ever received!"

"I-I can pleasure you in many, many other ways," she panted eagerly, trying to smile up at him, through a film of tears.

He grinned down at her. "Strip the remains of that dress of off her, Bull," he ordered his muscular associate.

His bulky henchman stepped forward, and stripped the hanging red rags from her arms, leaving her naked, apart from her red stilettos. "Stand up and show us what you've got to offer, honey!" Arnie ordered, with a lewd smirk.

Alicia nodded, and rose to her feet, wiping away the tears, with the back of her hand, a faint glimmer of hope in her big, brown eyes.

"Spread them!" Arnie commanded.

She gulped, and opened her legs wide apart, and pushed her hips forward.

His beady eyes glittered. "Now spread those cunt lips!" he growled, wiping the spittle from the corner of his mouth, with the back of one hand.

She nodded, and opened up her sex to him, with the fingertips of both hands, revealing her glistening, dark pink interior.

"Hmmm?" Arnie had to admit that this piece of skirt had the best body he'd ever seen on a woman. It might be worth keeping her alive, for a short while, at least, until he tired of her! "What do you think, Bull?" he asked his associate.

"She sure is a sexy little slut, boss!" Bull replied, in a booming voice. "I wouldn't mind screwing her ass, myself!"

"Be my guest!" Arnie replied, with an expansive gesture.

Bull's eyes lit up. "Gee, thanks boss! On yer hands and knees, bitch!" he roared. "I'm gonna fuck you doggy fashion!"

Alicia, looked startled, and looked up to Arnie for guidance.

"Do as he commands, honey! Then, maybe, just maybe, we might let your boyfriend, over there, live?"

She swallowed hard, then got down onto her hands and knees, on the fitted carpet, raising her buttocks into the air, and spreading her thighs, and trying not to tremble too violently.

"The little whore is obviously familiar with the method," Bull growled, with a broad grin, as he unfastened his slacks, and pulled out a massive penis, from his soiled boxer shorts.

He positioned his massive cock at the entrance to Alicia's quivering pussy, then, gripping her hips, he thrust into her, at the same time pulling her backward onto his shaft.

"Yeeeow!" Alicia was unable to stifle her initial cry of pain, as he thrust, savagely, into her dry vulva, as yet, unlubricated by her secretions. "Jesus, that hurts," she sobbed, as he began to ram his fat erection into her tight cavity, pistoning in and out.

"Shut yer complaining, bitch," he panted, slamming his balls against the back of her thighs. "Just be thankful that you're still breathin'!"

Gradually, Alicia's cunt adapted to this massive intruder, and he began to slide in and out, more easily, as her secretions bathed his muscular shaft. She concentrated on gripping him tightly, with her powerful cunt muscles, pushing her hips backward, to meet each plunge. Surprisingly, she was starting to enjoy it, despite her precarious situation!

With a loud animal grunt, Bull shot his load, his hot cum jetting forth against her muscular tissue. She groaned, closing her eyes and squirming with pleasure, as her vagina started to spasm, in the initial throws of orgasm.

"Oh yes, yess, yesss!" she gasped, jerking her hips backward, no longer aware of her surroundings, or who it was who was servicing her!

Bull finished cumming and withdrew his slick, shiny shaft, before Alicia had finished cumming, herself! She groaned with disappointment, as Bull turned, panting, to his boss. "She fucks as good as she looks, boss!" he announced, with a satisfied smirk on his ugly mug.

"It looks like you've won a stay of execution, young woman!" Arnie announced. "Now, go get dressed, and fill a suitcase with some of your sexiest clothes! You're coming along with us!"

"W-What about Mike?" she asked, staring, anxiously, at the motionless form, over by the door.

"Don't worry about the boyfriend! We'll leave him here, unharmed! He'll wake up with a bit of a headache, that's all!"