Alicia Ch. 08

Story Info
A submissive man and his dominant female partner.
2.9k words
4.33
17.5k
3
0

Part 8 of the 21 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers

As Christmas neared, Alicia and I decided to give a small dinner party. Alicia had a friend named Kathy Stone, a nurse on the surgical unit, whom she invited, along with Kathy's female companion.

I had not really developed any close friends during my time at the hospital. I had working acquaintances, but no one that I spent any time with away from work. If I had not met Alicia, I might have cultivated a friend or two, but once Alicia came into the picture, she was all I really wanted. Alicia, on the other hand, craved the company of other people occasionally.

Kathy was in her middle thirties, with short black hair, red lips and fingernails, and intense blue-black eyes under thick dark eyebrows. She was a petite woman with strong, muscular arms, thighs and buttocks that she got from lifting weights at the gym. She had a small tattoo of a red rose on her left bicep. Her breasts looked small and hard like the rest of her body. Her complexion was pale, her nose small and upturned. When she laughed her rather loud, brassy laugh, she showed large white teeth. She smoked, and could be seen outside in the employee smoking area on even the coldest, rainiest days with a cigarette between her lips.

If opposites could be said to attract, then Alicia and I were living proof. But Alicia and Kathy were not opposites. Both had strong personalities. Alicia could be rather humorless at times, but Kathy had a lively, if crude, sense of humor. She was often the only one who could get Alicia laughing, most of the time with dirty jokes.

On the other hand, despite her outgoing personality, Kathy was always respectful of Alicia at work. Alicia was the physician, and a good one, after all. But Kathy was a very good nurse, and didn't hesitate to express her opinion. That may have been one of the reasons why Alicia liked her. She could take Kathy at face value without feeling threatened by her.

For my part, I kept pretty quiet while Kathy was around. It wasn't that I didn't like her; I did. It was that I didn't feel that I had that much to say around two such strong personalities.

We decided to have Kathy and her friend over on a Saturday night two weeks before Christmas. Alicia wanted roast, baked potatoes with all the fixings, asparagus with cheese sauce, and hot rolls. For dessert, she wanted a chocolate cake. We would have a nice red wine with dinner, and a special blend of coffee afterward. I was told to get a bottle of expensive Russian vodka and half a gallon of fresh orange juice: Screwdrivers were Kathy's drink.

I could tell that Alicia was looking forward to the party by the interest she took in everything. She insisted that we go shopping together. She lingered over the meat counter, choosing just the right cut. Then, she spent a good while in the coffee section, picking out beans, and grinding them special. It was a little strange, because she usually left such matters to me.

Kathy and her friend were due at seven that Saturday evening. Alicia wanted to have drinks and conversation before dinner. We got home with the groceries at about three. She immediately got out the vacuum cleaner and began cleaning.

"I'll be glad to do that, if you'll just let me get the groceries put away," I said.

"No, Phillip. I want you to concentrate on the dinner. I want everything to go well tonight."

I stopped putting groceries away, suddenly puzzled. "Why are you so, I don't know, nervous about tonight?" I asked.

"I'm not nervous," Alicia replied. "I just like Kathy and I want her to have a good time."

We had a little time, so I put the roast up to marinate, and began preparing the other food. I like cooking and I have a certain way of doing things. I set everything up so that dinner was mainly putting things together and cooking. Then, I helped Alicia with cleaning up.

"What are you going to wear?" she asked for the second time that day, the fourth time that week.

"I'm going to wear that nice plaid shirt and the khakis you got me," I explained patiently.

"Are you going to shower?" she asked.

"No, I'm going to subject them to my natural body odor. Of course I am!" I said, slightly exasperated. "Listen, we have plenty of time before I even have to put dinner on. Why don't I give you your body care now. It will help relax you."

"Okay," she said.

I stripped down to tee shirt and jockeys, and ran a tub for Alicia. Then I helped her get undressed. As always, I was a bit overwhelmed by her physical presence. Even with having gained a little weight, she looked magnificent. Her skin was as smooth as silk. There was a nice blush on her cheeks. She looked rested most of the time. I made sure that she was always well-groomed. I took care of her clothes and accessories, and made sure that her nails were almost always painted. I am proud to say that, under my care, Alicia blossomed. Offers for dates, mostly from other doctors who hadn't paid any attention before, began to come in. She refused them all.

"Mistress, I want to do your breast exam," I said, once she was naked. "Go sit on the bed."

I became very "officious," as she called it, when I was doing her breast exam. As a result, she followed my instructions without complaint. She sat on the side of the bed.

"Let your arms hang naturally," I said. She did so, and I looked carefully at her nipples for symmetry, inversion, discharge or crusting. I also looked carefully at her skin for dimpling. Nothing unusual. Good. "Okay," I said, "Raise your arms, please." I repeated the observation. Everything looked fine. Alicia's right breast was slightly larger than her left, but this was normal.

"Now lie down," I said.

"Yes, Phillip," she said meekly, smiling up at me.

Alicia lay down. I had her bring her right arm up and put it behind her head. Then, using the pads of my fingers, I palpated her entire breast, quadrant by quadrant, including under her arm. I used gentle but firm pressure, checking for any masses or lumps. When I finished palpating, I squeezed her nipple gently, checking for a discharge. "Okay," I said, "now lift your left arm up." I repeated the process for her left breast. Everything felt fine.

She watched me closely while I examined her.

"Do you like doing all these things for me?" she asked.

"Yes, I do," I said.

"Why?" she asked.

I didn't look up. I was concentrating on the exam. "Because, Mistress, I love you, and your welfare and happiness are my main concerns."

She waited until I finished, pulled me to her and kissed me.

"When you examine my breasts so intently," she said, "it makes me wet. Here, feel." She took my hand and guided it to her pussy. She was creamy and hot inside.

"Take off your clothes," she said.

"But Mistress, your bath," I started to protest. But she shushed me.

I removed my tee shirt and underwear. I was already hard: her kiss had done that. I got into bed with her, and she was on me immediately. I surrendered myself to her hungry, demanding kisses. Her hands were all over me, stroking me, caressing me, kneading me. I kissed her back just as ardently, feeling drawn into her. Her hot lips and tongue played over my neck, down my chest, nipped at my paps, continued downward. I felt her warm breath at my belly, then she swallowed my cock into her mouth, and I was overcome by an avalanche of feeling.

"Oh, Mistress!" I gasped.

She sucked me hard, making quiet mewing noises as she did so. I raised my head and looked at her. All I could see was a mass of red hair bobbing up and down slowly. I touched her hair gently, wanting to feel the movement, and she groaned quietly.

Alicia pushed my legs back, spreading them wide, and tongued my balls gently, taking first one, then the other, into her mouth. The sensation of my testicle cradled in her wet, warm mouth was enough to start me leaking pre-come. She let my ball go, and slowly, agonizingly, laved my cock from root to tip, before engulfing it again in her mouth. I groaned in ecstasy, very close to coming.

"Mistress, I am going to come soon if you keep doing that."

"I want you in my pussy," she said, taking her mouth off.

She let me go, then climbed up my body, straddling me. Reaching behind her, she guided me into her. We both sighed as I slipped in. She adjusted a little, and I was in up to the hilt. Alicia bent down and kissed me hard on the lips, her tongue snaking down into my mouth.

"I love you, Phillip," she said breathlessly.

"I love you, too," I replied.

Alicia began rocking her hips back and forth, milking my cock. I held her hips and thrust into her, trying to meet her movements, grinding my pelvis against hers. Her breathing became ragged; she sobbed with pleasure, urging me on. "Yes, just like that! Oh, that feels so good!" she cried.

Her cries peaked, and she tensed, gave a short scream of pleasure, and collapsed over me. I came a second later, shooting my load deeply into her.

We lay for a few minutes, recovering. Finally, I said, "Mistress, if we're going to be ready for the party, we'd better get up."

Alicia looked down at me and whispered, "You're very special, did you know that? I've never known anybody like you. You take such good care of me. I don't know what I did before I had you. Do you still want to marry me?"

"Of course."

"Good," she said, climbing off me.

We spent the next hour doing her care. She got the works: hair, nails, legs and pits shaved, a trim of her pubic hair, everything. Then I packed her off into the bedroom to rest and dress. I quickly put the roast and potatoes into the oven, then jumped into the shower myself. It was a little past five, and time was growing short.

For the party, I wore my usual: sharply pressed khakis and a long-sleeved casual shirt, black socks and penny loafers. It was my "collegiate" look, and Alicia liked it, said it suited me. She came out of the bedroom a little after six dressed in a long jacquard dress in a rich burgundy and burnished gold print, black stockings and black lace up boots.

"How do I look?" she asked.

"I like that dress, Mistress. You look great. No jewelry?" I asked.

"I think not, tonight. Do you think I should wear something?" she asked.

"No, I think that it would take away a little from your skin and hair. Stay just as you are."

"How's everything going? Do you need help?"

"No, ma'am. The meat and potatoes are almost done. The cheese sauce is ready to be mixed, the asparagus is in the refrigerator waiting to be cooked, and the rolls are in a baking pan. All I've got to do is put everything together."

"What about the coffee?"

"Set up and ready to be perked."

"Have you picked out any music?" Alicia went over to the stereo and looked down at the stacks of records and CDs I had set out.

"I've set out a few things," I said. "Believe it or not, Kathy likes country music."

"Country music?" Alicia said incredulously. "How do you know that?"

"Because I heard her talking about it one night, and the radio at her nurse's station is always tuned to the country station. So, I went to the music store the other day and picked up a couple of CDs by artists that I know she likes."

Alicia came over to me. I was uncorking a bottle of red to let it breathe. I felt her grip my buttocks firmly. "You sure have done your homework. Do I have any reason to be jealous?"

I looked at her, smiling, pleased at her touch. "No Mistress. No reason at all. I simply know that you like Kathy. Hey, I like her too. I want the evening to go well. I want everyone to have a good time. By the way, what is Kathy's friend's name?"

"I believe her name is Twyla," she said, pouring herself a glass of wine and going into the living room.

At seven o'clock, right on time, the door bell rang. I opened the door and welcomed Kathy and Twyla in.

"Merry Christmas!" Kathy exclaimed gaily, giving me a hug. "Phil, this is Twyla." She gestured to the quiet blonde girl, then swept past me into the living room, practically shouted her greeting to Alicia, and gave her a hug, too.

I held the door for Twyla, and she came in quietly, smiling and holding out her hand. I shook it and said, "Hi. My name's Phil. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you, Phil," Twyla said, a bit shyly.

At first impression, the two women couldn't have been more different. Kathy was wearing a mannish-looking gray plaid suit jacket, white cotton dress shirt, and suspendered, pleated pants, with black lace-up short boots. She had on a black beret and, while talking animatedly to Alicia, pulled out a long thin brown cigarette. Alicia didn't say a word, she just pulled an ashtray over to where Kathy could reach it.

Twyla, on the other hand, was wearing a short, dark-green evening dress with lacy sleeves and a deep, lacy décolletage'. I could barely make out the black bra she wore underneath. She was a petite young woman with dark blonde hair parted slightly to one side, and cut so that it came to a point just at the line of her chin. Her eyes were brown and looked slightly sad, even though her mouth was set in a smile.

Kathy was sitting on the couch, turned to Alicia, talking in her New York accent. Twyla sat down in one of the easy chairs. I sensed a slight tension between Kathy and Twyla. I walked into the middle of the room and asked, "What would everyone like to drink?"

"A screwdriver, make it strong," answered Kathy immediately.

"Do you have any wine?" asked Twyla.

I answered that we did. Then I turned to Alicia. "Would you like a refill?"

"Yes, thank you," Alicia said, handing me her glass.

I got everybody's drinks, including a glass of wine for myself, and put on one of the country CDs I had purchased. Kathy immediately turned around and said, "Hey! I like this song! Good choice of music, Phil."

"Thanks," I said. However, when I glanced over at Twyla, she seemed slightly annoyed.

While Kathy and Alicia were talking, and the music was playing, I asked Twyla if she would help me with something in the kitchen. She got up, carrying her drink. When we got into the kitchen, she downed her wine in one gulp, put the glass down, and asked, "Could I have a screwdriver?"

"Of course," I said, getting out the orange juice and ice. "So that's what you two have in common."

"What's that?" she asked.

"You both like screwdrivers."

"Oh. Well, whatever."

"I'm sorry," I said. "You don't seem to be having a very good time. Is the music wrong?"

"Well, it's not my favorite, if that's what you mean. But I can put up with it if Kathy likes it."

I handed her her drink. She took a long pull and said, "That's good. You make a good drink, Phil."

"Thank you. I try to please."

"Phil!" Kathy yelled from inside the living room. "Would you please bring me another drink?"

"Sure," I said through the door. I left to get Kathy's glass, and Twyla followed me. She sat back down in the chair. I noted that Kathy gave both the drink and the girl a somewhat disapproving look. She said nothing, though. I took Kathy's glass, raised my eyebrows at Alicia, who shook her head no, and headed back into the kitchen. I made Kathy's drink and came back into the living room. The country CD was still playing. Kathy was smoking, and starting to move a little to the music: the vodka was getting to her, I think.

Twyla took another long pull at her drink. It was almost empty. She started to hold it out for me to refill, then apparently thought better of it.

I decided to hurry dinner up a little. I excused myself, went into the kitchen, put on the asparagus, put the rolls in the oven, and made the cheese sauce. I quickly sliced the beef and slit the potatoes. By that time, the asparagus was done, and so were the rolls. Everything was ready, and everything smelled delicious, a fact that Kathy could be heard announcing from the living room. I took a deep breath, walked into the living room, and said, "Dinner's ready. Let's eat."

Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers