Alicia Ch. 10

Story Info
Angelica pumps Bull for information.
2.1k words
4.7
18.3k
2

Part 10 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning! This story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature readers and for personal use only. No copyright infringement is intended.

*

Alicia was sitting, curled up in a large, comfortable armchair, in the library, reading a book, when Arnie walked in. He strode over and kissed her, affectionately, on the forehead.

"Good evening, my sweet!" he murmured, good-humouredly. "Did you take those pink pills I gave you, for your stomach upset?"

"Mmm, yes thank you, darling. I feel fine now!" she replied, with a smile.

"Good! Daddy has bought you a little present, just like he promised!" The racketeer had been most pleased with the way she'd kept his special guests entertained, the night before last, and had bought her a little gift, as promised.

Butch entered the room, carrying a large cardboard box, that he had fetched from the trunk of the Mercedes, and dumped it on top of the large, antique, mahogany table. "Anything else boss?" the hulking gorilla boomed, in his deep voice.

"No, that will be all for tonight, Butch!" Arnie replied, without bothering to look up from Alicia's pretty face.

Alicia gave a little shudder, as she stared at the hulking hoodlum. She could still recall Butch's knife plunging into the body of Stephen Smith. She shook her head, and looked back up to Arnie's face. "Thank you darling!" she purred, before pursing her red lips, and accepting Arnie's brief kiss.

She pulled up her narrow shoulder strap, which had slipped down, and arose from the chair. Arnie watched the sexy sway of her shapely derriere, beneath the short, clinging dress, as she walked over to the table. "What is it?" she asked, excitedly, hoping to spot a clue.

"Why don't you go to your room and try it on?" Arnie replied, with a grin. "Then you can come back down and thank your daddy properly!"

She looked at him, with a slightly raised eyebrow, then smiled, and nodded. "Sure, honey!" She picked up the large package, and hurried off to her room, almost dying with feminine curiosity.

-oOo-

As soon as she entered her bedroom, Alicia dropped the large gift box onto the bed, and tore at the pink ribbon holding the lid in place. The ribbon unraveled, and she pulled off the top, and gasped with surprise. "Oh my," she exclaimed, as she gingerly lifted the ocelot fur coat out of the box, "this must have cost thousands?" She held the soft, luxurious fur up against her cheek. It was definitely the real McCoy! She had never, in her wildest dreams, thought she would ever own a coat as expensive as this. She hurried over to the full length mirror, and slipped it on.

-oOo-

"Arnie, darling, it's the most beautiful gift anyone has ever bought me!" Alicia gushed, as she walked back into the library, wearing her new coat.

As he looked up from the paperwork on his desk, she did a quick, theatrical twirl, clutching the fur about herself. The fur coat reached down to about mid thigh, and seemed to be a perfect fit. "I hope you're going to show me just how grateful you really are?" he murmured, with a satisfied grin. "That coat cost me over five grand!"

"Tra-la!" Standing, legs astride, Alicia threw the front of the ocelot coat wide open. Beneath the fur, she was totally naked, apart from her red, high-heeled shoes, and a pair of 15 denier, self-supporting stockings, with lacy. black tops. "Alicia can't wait to show her daddy just how grateful she can be!" she said, huskily, walking toward him, with a sexy sway of her hips.

She spun his executive armchair around, and moved her hands to the zip of his fly. She quickly unzipped and unfastened his trousers, and pulled them about his knees, immediately followed by his Y-fronts. She quickly stroked his penis into full erection, then climbed astride his chair, sliding the bottoms of her thighs along the smooth, wooden armrests, until her sex was positioned up against his almost vertical erection.

She raised up her hips and positioning the dark, circumcised head at the entrance to her pussy, then sank down on it, with a loud, contented sigh, as it entered her. She shuffled her bum, until she was sitting fully in his lap, absorbing as much of his shaft as was possible, in the circumstances. She then wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a deep, passionate kiss, whilst his hands played with her naked breasts, teasing the prominent nipples into full, springy firmness.

She finally broke the kiss, panting. "Alicia can be very, very grateful!" she said, huskily. She had been experiencing an unaccustomed buzz, all afternoon, and couldn't wait to indulge in some good, sweaty sex!

He grinned and lowered his face to kiss and lick her breasts. She really was the sexiest female he'd ever met!

"Mmmm!" She arched her back, and began to raise and lower her hips, riding his thick, veiny shaft, the fingers of her right hand playing with her throbbing clit, in attempt to shorten the time to her first orgasm. The ocelot coat slipped off her smooth, olive-skinned shoulders, and she withdrew her arms, allowing it to pile up against the tops of her buttocks.

Arnie gasped with pleasure, as the girl began to rotate her hips, her powerful cunt muscles, gripping his throbbing shaft, as it moved in and out of her, never quite escaping the clutches of her tightly stretched labia, on each up stroke. His own hips were moving now, jerking up to greet her, each time she plunged down onto his throbbing gristle, small grunts escaping from between his slack lips.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh..." His hands gripped her waist, helping her, guiding her, as he felt his climax approaching, needing to relieve the almost painful pressure that had built up in his testicles.

"Uuuunngh!" With a loud grunt, he orgasmed, shooting his feral load into her hot, tight receptacle.

The girl responded, grinding her crotch against his, and pulling frantically, at her swollen, throbbing nubbin, with her fingertips.

"Aaaaagh! Uuuuunngh!" The girl threw her head back, with a gasping cry, as her clasping sheath began to spasm, uncontrollably, about his penis. Her hips bucked and squirmed, in the grip of her orgasm, as his cock continued to pump its contents into her, mixing with her own copious secretions, and seeping out over his balls and stomach.

She continued to ride his lance, until she had milked it dry, and she felt it start to shrivel and soften, then, opening her eyes, she leant forward and gently kissed him on the mouth. "Thank you darling!" she murmured, gratefully, before offering a rock-hard nipple up to his mouth.

-oOo-

Mike glanced at his watch and frowned. Angelica had telephoned him earlier, to say that one of Arnie Sidebottom's hoodlums, Bull Dallagio, had come into the Pink Flamingo, earlier in the evening. He'd rushed straight over, but there was no sign of the girl, or anyone who might fit the description of one of Arnie's two massive minders?

He turned back to the bar, and signaled the bartender to bring him another Jack Daniels.

The young, slightly effeminate looking, barman brought his drink over. "That'll be three-fifty, Sir!" he murmured, smiling at Mike.

Mike noticed that he was wearing lipstick and make-up. "A queer," he thought, filled with disgust, as he handed over a fiver. "And bring me the change!" he growled. "By the way, where's Angelica tonight?" he asked, as the barman minced back over to him, with his change.

The youth gave him a sour glance, obviously miffed because he hadn't received a tip. "She's not performing tonight!" he snapped.

"But she's around, somewhere, isn't she?"

The barman shrugged. "She was around earlier, talking to some big, ugly looking fellow!"

When he offered no further enlightenment, Mike took an annoyed pull at his Jack Daniels. "What's the silly bitch up to?" he wondered, becoming more worried for her, than annoyed.

-oOo-

The sound of rhythmical grunting and gasping, and the squeaking of bedsprings, was coming from Angelica's room upstairs. Angelica was lying on her back, her skirt up about her waist, her massive, naked boobs bouncing up and down against her chest, above the low neckline, as the huge, muscular man between her thighs, pounded into her naked pussy. Her long legs were entwined about his surging hips, her skimpy panties dangling from one trim ankle.

Bull thrust into her again and again. His aching balls felt as if they were about to explode from the pressure that had built up in them. He could hardly believe his good fortune. The groaning, writhing female beneath him, was an absolute stunner. He wasn't used to classy-looking women coming on to him so strong, like she had done, but he was never one to shun an opportunity, so when she'd invited him up to her room, he'd readily agreed.

He could feel his climax approaching, as he reached out and fondled her big tits, flicking the already hard, erect nipples, with his forefingers, and squeezing the two mounds of shapely tit flesh together.

The girl gasped and surged with pleasure, arching her back up off the bed, her big, blue eyes now squeezed tightly shut. "Oh, yes, yes, yesss!" she gasped.

"Uh, uh, uh, unnnngghh!" With a gasping grunt, Bull ejaculated powerfully, into the girl's sopping pussy, momentarily breaking his rhythmical pumping, before resuming his animal-like rutting.

The stripper seemed to sense his climax, and clenched and relaxed the muscles of her vulva, expertly milking his spurting cock, until it was finally drained.

As his erection started to collapse, his cock slithered, wetly from her sopping love tunnel, and he slumped down on top of her, then rolled off to one side, panting heavily, as he lay there on his back. "That was great, babe!" he gasped, not that he was a particular expert on fucking.

The platinum blonde sighed, contentedly, as she sprawled out, lewdly, beside him. She certainly looked a sight, with her large, shapely boobs tumbling out of the top of her low-cut dress, and her skirt up around her waist. She was naked from the waist down, apart from a pair of lacy-topped, self-supporting stockings. Her naked pubes were glistening with his cum, which oozed slowly from between her puffy nether lips. "That was the best sex I've had for ages!" she lied, her big, blue eyes fluttering open, as she turned to gaze at him, adoringly.

He stared back at her, with a smug grin on his ugly, Neanderthal mush. "Well, ah, I am a bit of a tiger, when I really get going!" he replied, immodestly.

She rolled over suddenly, and his crotch disappeared under a mass of long, wavy blonde hair.

He jerked and shuddered, as her hot, wet tongue began to lave clean his soft penis and testicles. "Jesus, this bitch is too fucking much!" he mentally gasped, his limp cock twitching in her gentle grasp.

Suddenly her face lifted from his crotch, partially obscured by her long tresses. Her nose and chin glistened with his cum. "Tell me more about this boss of yours?" she murmured, demurely.

"Arnie?" Bull muttered, blinking, caught a little off balance by the surprise switch in subject matter. "Arnie's one of the most powerful and rich men in the Southeast. He controls most of the traffic in hard drugs in London, not to mention a half dozen other lucrative rackets. He's got this huge mansion over at Borehamwood. Believe me, babe, he ain't a man to mess with!" he added, darkly.

"Tell me more about this new girl of his?" she asked innocently, squeezing her breasts together, with both hands. "Is she as pretty as me?" She fluttered her false eyelashes at him, as she spoke, and deliberately spread her legs further apart, so he could see her glistening, wet pussy.

"Who, Alicia? Well, she's a real sexy lady, with a superb body! She's drop-dead gorgeous! She and the boss have been an item for several weeks now!"

Angelica felt a pang of jealousy, and noticed that Bull's erection swiftly returning, as he eulogized about the girl. There was a strange, intense gleam in his dark sunken eyes.

He glanced over at the buxom blonde stripper and shook his head. "She ain't nothin' like you, babe. She's much slimmer, and she's a brunette! You do both have one thing in common though, or so I'm reliably informed!" he added, hastily.

"Oh yeah, what's that?" Angelica's eyes widened with sudden curiosity.

"You both fuck like rattlesnakes!"

"Thank you kind Sir!" she murmured, taking this as a back-handed compliment, before enveloping his erection with her hot, moist mouth. She went down on him, then blew him out again. "My, my, we do have the most amazing recuperative powers, don't we?" she murmured, eying his erection.

"Stop jawing woman, and blow me!" he croaked.