Alicia Ch. 10

Story Info
A submissive man and his dominant female partner.
2.4k words
4.52
17.7k
3
0

Part 10 of the 21 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers

The dishes had been loaded into the dishwasher. The kitchen had been cleaned, the condo picked up. Everything was back in order. I made a final walk- through, checking the front door and the sliding-glass door, setting the burglar alarm, turning off lights.

I slid into bed beside Alicia, and she said, "So, what is this confession about?"

"Well, Mistress, I was just going to say that, Twyla made a pass at me while we were in the kitchen together."

"Oh yeah?" she asked. "And how did you respond?"

"I pushed her away, of course."

"Well, that little bitch," Alicia said quietly. She looked at me. "If you pushed her away, then why tell me? What's the problem?"

I looked down. "The problem is, Mistress, that I felt a little--just a little--attracted to her."

Her eyebrows shot up. "Oh yeah? And now you're feeling guilty and need to tell me about it. Is that it?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Well, Phillip, what do you think I should do about it?"

I could feel the blush rising in my cheeks. It was always this way when I had to ask for my punishment. "I think I should be spanked--spanked hard, Mistress."

In a strangely quiet voice, Alicia said, "Yes, I think you should be spanked, too. I cannot believe that you would be attracted to that little tart, when you've got me. Get naked right now!" she barked.

I jumped out of bed and removed my undershirt and shorts quickly. Alicia leaned over and got the wooden-handled hairbrush out of the bedside table. "Get over my lap, Phillip. Move!"

I immediately crawled onto the bed and over her lap. "Do you know why you're getting this?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress!"

"Why?"

"I'm getting it because I was flirting with Twyla."

"That's right. And if I ever hear of you doing anything like that again, I'll beat you to within an inch of your life. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"You'd better." She said no more, just began spanking me, first with her hard hand--I hadn't felt it in a while, it had been the hairbrush lately. Her hand was just as strong and hard as always. The first stinging slaps were squarely on my butt, then she moved down to my thighs, then back up again. She didn't spank fast, but she spanked hard, and the room rang with the sharp sound of skin against skin. At first, the spanking warmed me, but soon it began to really hurt. I tried to squirm away, but Alicia's hand found me wherever I went. On and on, her hand came down on my ass. I clenched my teeth to keep from crying out, but soon, I was gasping and yelping with the pain. Finally, a reprieve. The spanking stopped.

"How does this feel?" Alicia asked.

Through clenched teeth, I said, "It hurts, Mistress."

"Not as much as it's going to hurt," she said, and began hitting me with the hairbrush.

The hairbrush was harder, but flatter, so the impact was spread out slightly. It was both easier to take and harder. Alicia's hand could get tired or tender; the hairbrush never got tired. It's only limitation was the strength in Alicia's arm. Believe me, Alicia had a strong arm.

The blows rained down on me. I was sure that the backs of my legs, and my butt, were fiery red. I could hear Alicia grunting a little with each stroke, feel her spittle as it dropped onto my sore skin. As the beating went on, I realized that this was not a love spank. Alicia was really pissed off at me. At one point, the pain became so bad, that I passed into a state of semi consciousness. It was then that I realized that I had hurt Alicia's feelings. I hadn't been aware when I told her about my encounter with Twyla, that she would take it so seriously. But now, I realized that she was very possessive of me; very jealous of our relationship. In a moment of insight, brought on by intense pain, I realized that for all of Alicia's aggressiveness and confidence, there was a part of her that was really very insecure. By confessing to her, I had made her aware of a real threat. This, she did not take lightly. Her response was heightened as much by fear as by anger.

The realization that I had really scared her brought tears to my eyes, as nothing else had. I was sobbing now, begging her forgiveness, pledging my love.

Finally, the blows stopped coming. I was sobbing quietly, and I could hear Alicia breathing heavily. I laid quietly across her lap, not saying anything, just waiting for her to release me.

"Promise me," she panted, "promise me that you belong to me, and only me."

"Mistress," I sobbed, "I am yours and yours alone."

"There will never be anyone else."

"Never, Mistress."

"Okay, you can get off my lap, now," she said, giving me a light pat, which itself caused a little explosion of pain. "Stay on your belly, though."

Once again, she reached into the bedside table. This time she brought out a jar of cold cream. I winced as she began to dab it on my sore, red butt and thighs. We had learned some time ago that, if she didn't apply something after a beating, it took me much longer to heal.

When she was done, she covered me with a sheet. Then, she leaned over and whispered into my ear, "You took your spanking well, slave. I believe you when you say you'll be faithful to me. Tomorrow morning I may give you a reward. Now, go to sleep." I gave a happy nod and closed my eyes. She settled herself beside me. A few minutes later, I heard her deep, even breathing. My butt was so hot and painful, that I couldn't go to sleep for a while. All the same, I felt very loved. I knew that Alicia and I belonged together.

* * *

The next morning, I awoke first, as usual, and got out of bed to make coffee. I had forgotten momentarily about the hard beating I had gotten the night before, so the pain I felt when I tried to move came as a bit of a surprise. Still, I slipped out of bed, put on a tee shirt, and stumbled painfully into the bathroom to pee, brush my teeth and hair, and wash my face.

I made coffee and stood at the table, reading the paper, while it perked. From the dining room, I listened for Alicia to stir. I poured coffee quietly, and read for a while longer. When I had finished my first cup, I peeked into the bedroom. She was still in bed, but her eyes were open.

"Good morning," I said cheerfully.

"Good morning," she said. "How long have you been up?"

"Long enough to drink a cup of coffee," I replied. "Would you like some?"

"Yes, please." She got out of bed and went into the bathroom. She was dressed in white cotton panties and an oversized pullover, not her usual flannel nightgown. I watched her butt wiggle as she walked across the room. "What are you looking at?" she asked, smiling at me.

"Oh, nothing. I was just admiring you, that's all."

"Silly boy. You think that just because you took a good, hard spanking last night, that you are totally forgiven for flirting with that young thing. Well, we'll see about that. Go get my coffee, and bring it back here. And don't put on any underwear. I want to examine you." She closed the door.

I made us both coffee, and took the cups into the bedroom. Alicia was sitting up in the bed. "Did you bring the paper?" she asked.

Of course, I hadn't. I had to turn around and go get it from the dining room. When I got back, she was smiling at me again. "Do I put you through a lot, Phillip?"

"Not really," I answered. "No more than what most women put their men through. Except for the spanking, I mean."

She had brushed her hair. Her eyes sparkled. "I'm very happy with you, Phillip. Come, get in bed with me." She patted the bed beside her. I slid in. She took the coffee cup out of my hand, set it carefully on the bedside table, took me in her arms, and kissed me. I kissed her back ardently, swept up once again in her strong desire. Alicia's kisses were worth all the spankings in the world.

We broke the kiss long enough for me to whisper, "You are my mistress and my lover. I am yours forever. You can do whatever you want with me, and I'll remain loyal. But, Mistress, you must promise me something."

"What is that, Phillip?"

"Please don't ever send me away. I mean, even if something should happen, and you should get another man, just don't send me away. Alicia, you are it for me."

"Phillip, I'll never send you away. We are together now, and nothing is going to separate us."

I hugged her fiercely. It is hard to imagine what it is like to completely pledge yourself, body and soul, to someone. Alicia and I not only shared a relationship, I truly felt that each of us had found our perfect mate. We filled a niche in each other's life.

"Turn over," she said. "Take off your shirt."

I took off my shirt and turned over on my belly. I felt her gently touch my sore butt. She ran her fingers along the backs of my thighs, and then parted my cheeks, touched my anus.

"How much does it hurt this morning?" she asked.

"Not much, Mistress."

"Turn back over," she said.

When I did, my cock was erect. I started to pull the sheet up, but she stopped me. "I want to see it," she said. She lay down beside me on the bed, kissing my mouth and neck, and running her hands up and down my chest. She found my cock and squeezed it gently. I groaned with pleasure.

"Do you love me, slave?" she asked huskily.

"Oh yes, Mistress. Very much." I closed my eyes, enjoying the feeling of her knowledgeable hand on my cock. She stroked it up and down slowly.

"I like touching you, Phillip. I like feeling your hard cock. It, more than anything you do for me, is proof of your love. Now, I'm going to show you that I love you as well."

Alicia moved quickly down to my belly, and I gasped as her hot mouth found my swollen penis. She sucked me avidly in, practically swallowing me completely. "Oh!" I said as the wave of pleasure overtook me.

She sucked hard, mewing slightly, and bobbing gently up and down. I felt her tongue on the shaft, then slowly she moved up, and encircled the engorged, purple head. She took her mouth off long enough to whisper, "I want you to come into my mouth, Phillip. I'm going to swallow your semen." Then she plunged back down, engulfing me once more.

I spread my body like the petals of a flower opening to the sun. The soreness from my backside and the exquisite pleasure Alicia was giving combined to create a mixture of feelings which almost made me pass out. I spread my arms and legs, giving up entirely to the rapturous feelings with which I was suffused. To have Alicia not only tell me that she loved me, but to prove it in one of the most intimate ways imaginable--that of swallowing my semen--was a degree of acceptance I had rarely, if ever, experienced.

She hefted my balls gently, and snaked a finger between my cheeks to play with my anus. She inserted a finger in up to the first knuckle, and slowly moved it in and out. The combined stimulation had me moaning in pleasure. "Oh Mistress, that's so good! I don't deserve this. Please let me pleasure you some."

"No, Phillip, this is just for you. Relax and enjoy it. Besides, you taste good." She bent to her task again, taking me into her mouth. I could hear her moaning a little, as well. I was glad that she was enjoying this.

Alicia put her hand around the shaft of my cock, and began stroking me up and down, keeping her mouth on. The pleasure escalated, and soon I was groaning continuously.

"Oh Mistress, I am going to come very soon," I gasped.

She didn't reply, just plunged down even father on my hot, stiff cock. I felt the suction as she sucked hard, then went nearly delirious as her tongue laved every bit of the surface of my penis. I felt my come, a huge load of it, collect in my balls. It would be very, very soon now. She didn't let up the pressure. Her hand continued to move up and down, up and down, on my shaft. Her tongue whipped across the swollen, pre-come-leaking head. She took her mouth off for a few seconds, her hand continuing to jerk me, and kissed my whole cock from the root to the tip. When she got back up to the head, she took it back into her mouth, but not as deeply. Instead, she let her tongue and lips play across it, before slowly swallowing me whole again.

I tensed, and cried out, "I'm coming, Mistress! Here it comes!" And then I was thrusting into her mouth as my semen erupted from my cock and splashed against the back of her throat. The pleasure was almost too much to bear. I felt the motions of her mouth and throat as she swallowed every drop of my sperm. I pumped as much as I could, but soon I was drained. Still, she sucked and pulled on my cock for a few seconds, attempting to get it all.

"Oh Mistress," I said. "No more! No more!"

Her mouth left me and she crawled up beside me on the bed. "Do you surrender?" she asked, smiling down at me.

I smiled up at her. "Yes, yes, Mistress. I surrendered to you long ago."

She kissed me, tasting of my semen. I kissed her back, pressing my body against hers. If I could have, I would have submerged myself into her. But the fact that my come nestled in her stomach was almost good enough.

Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers