Alicia Ch. 11

Story Info
A submissive man and his dominant female partner.
2.8k words
4.45
16.3k
4
0

Part 11 of the 21 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers

Alicia and I spent both Christmas and New Year's working. She was on call, and I volunteered to work because of the extra money. Whereas New Year's Eve and Day were busy, Christmas Eve and Day were both quiet at the hospital. It was on Christmas Eve that Alicia and I had the only sexual encounter we ever had at the hospital.

I was working second shift, three-to-eleven p.m., and Alicia had been there all day when I arrived on duty. It had been busy during the first shift, but things had quieted down some in the afternoon. Outside, the weather was cold and cloudy; the forecasters were speaking of snow.

I was assigned to floor therapy on that day. Thus, I didn't see Alicia until later in the shift when I had to run a blood gas sample down to the lab in the ICU. She was across the unit from me, and I nodded at her. We were still keeping our relationship a secret from most of our coworkers. She turned and went into the employee lounge at the other end of the unit. I went back into the lab, ran the sample and reported the results, then wandered back into the lounge.

Early in the morning, before Alicia had gotten out of bed, we had been fooling around, gradually working up to making love. But we had run out of time, and Alicia had had to leave before we could do anything. I could tell she was disappointed; ever since the party with Kathy and Twyla, Alicia had been more loving than usual. She had been very sexual, and had wanted me all the time.

When I got back to the lounge, she was sitting at the table, writing in a chart. "Hi," I said, going over and getting a cup of coffee. "How was your morning?"

"Busy, but under control now," she said.

I sat down across from her. "Well," I said, "I've got floor therapy, but not too much. I shouldn't be too busy. Do you want me to run out and get you some dinner later? I should be able to get away."

Alicia looked out the window. The sky was gray, and, if you looked long enough, you could see an occasional tiny snowflake. "No," she said. "But I do want you to meet me somewhere after your shift."

"You mean here, in the hospital?"

"Yes."

"Okay, should I bring you something to eat, or drink?"

"No," she said, looking me in the eye with a conspiratorial smile. "I want us to finish what we started this morning."

I admit I was surprised. Alicia was usually straight-laced to the extreme while at work. "Are you serious?" I asked.

"Yes, Phillip. I want us to finish what we started this morning. I don't want to wait until tomorrow."

"Uh, okay, if you want to. I'll have to think about where we can get together, though."

She waved her hand, brushing my reservation aside. "I've already talked to Kathy about it. She's working 7P to 7A tonight on 14 West. She's got an empty room at the end of the hall. We can use it for as long as we need it. Just page me on my beeper when you are ready to leave. I'll call you back and let you know when I can get away, then meet you at the room."

"Okay, I just hope that we don't get caught."

"Oh Phillip, you're such a scaredy-cat! Besides, I don't really care if we do get caught. I just need you tonight, not tomorrow. And I want you there. Got it?"

"Yes, Mistress," I said.

* * *

It was an uneventful shift, except that we had a code late in the shift on 14 West. I responded to a stat call up there, and found the patient in respiratory difficulty. Alicia was there too, and we ended up having to transfer the patient down to the ICU. Alicia was all business. She directed the code, wrote transfer orders, and left. The other respiratory techs and I stabilized the patient, administered oxygen, and got ready for transport. I went up to the nursing station to get a tank of oxygen. Kathy was at the station, getting the paperwork ready.

"Hello, Phillip. Merry Christmas," she said, smiling at me.

I couldn't help but smile back at her. She was part of something romantic and somewhat devious, and she was loving it. "Hey, Kathy. Merry Christmas to you," I said.

She kept on smiling at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Oh nothing, just some pretty romantic goings-on around here tonight," she said.

"Yeah, those code-blues are pretty romantic."

"Oh, you know what I mean. You and Alicia."

"Oh," I said. "Well, I just hope that we don't get caught. It's pretty risky to do something like that in the hospital."

"Don't worry, hon, you won't get caught. I'll see to that."

"I don't know what's gotten into her lately. She's been very lovey-dovey lately. That's not my usual Alicia."

Kathy looked at me and said, "Don't you know, Phillip?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean, Alicia's in love with you. Head-over-heels, boy. I can see it from the way she looks at you, from the way she talks about you. You'd better be careful the way you handle her. She's vulnerable right now."

That sobered me a little. I said, "I know how Alicia feels about me. I'm in love with her, too, and she knows it." For a moment, I wondered just how much about our relationship Alicia had told her. I got the impression that Kathy thought Alicia and I had the "usual" type of relationship. I wondered if she would have said the same thing if she had known that Alicia was my dominant, if loving, mistress, and that corporal punishment was an integral part of our loving. And then suddenly, in a flash of insight, I decided that she probably would have.

"I'm glad to hear that, Phillip," she said. She lowered her voice and drew closer. "Later tonight, you two can use room 32. It's at the end of the hall, and it's empty."

I nodded at her, took the oxygen tank, and left.

The rest of the shift passed uneventfully. I gave report to the oncoming shift, finished my paperwork, and hung around the department for a while. When everyone else was gone, I paged Alicia. She called back immediately.

"Hey," she said. "Are you done for the night?"

"Yeah. Can you get away?" I asked.

"Yes. I'll see you in five minutes."

"Do you know which room?" I asked.

"Yes. Kathy told me. See you soon."

I hung up the phone and grabbed my coat. I didn't want to ride the elevator, so I climbed steps for seven floors. The stair well opened in the foyer of the 14th floor. I checked to make sure no one was around, then slipped into 14 West.

Kathy was passing meds on the floor, and I could see no one else. I slipped past her, catching a glimpse of her smiling at me as I walked by. I went down to 32 and entered the room. It was dark inside, but not completely. The bathroom light was on, but the door was open only a crack, so very little light got in. It took my eyes a few moments to get accustomed to the dark, but when they did, I could make out Alicia sitting on the bed.

"Hi," she said quietly.

"Hi," I said. I went over and sat down beside her on the bed. She had taken off her lab coat. She was wearing the burgundy blouse and gray pleated skirt I had laid out for earlier in the day. She smelled good; she had taken a little time to put something on.

She pulled me to her and kissed me, hard. "I've been waiting for this all day long," she whispered. She guided my hand underneath her skirt. She had removed her panties and pantyhose. "Touch me," she whispered. She opened her legs and I slipped a finger in. She was hot and wet. Alicia moaned and kissed me again, her hand going for my crotch. I was already hard, and she gripped me strongly through my pants. I reached down and unzipped my pants, then worked aside my underwear. My cock felt suddenly cooler as it popped out into the air.

Alicia stroked me up and down, causing me to shiver with pleasure. I was momentarily lost in the feeling, but I caught hold of myself, took her hand away, and whispered to her, "Let me do you."

Gently, I pushed her back on the bed. I lifted her skirt back and she raised her fanny so that I could get it out of the way. I crawled between her legs and began kissing her inner thighs, working up to her moisting pussy. She sighed heavily, opening her legs wide, undulating her hips. Alicia had never, it seemed to me, been so hot! I couldn't figure out what had come over her. Deciding not to waste too much time, I moved quickly up to her cunt, spread her open, and began kissing and licking her sweet pussyflesh.

"Oh, Phillip baby, that is so good," she moaned.

She was tart and sweet at the same time. I drank her juices like wine, and circled her clit with my tongue. She ran her fingers through my hair, holding my head while she moved her pussy against my tongue. I ran my tongue up and down her sweet chasm, then concentrated on her erect little clitoris, nibbling at it, then taking it into my mouth and sucking on it.

Alicia was ready. As soon as I sucked her clit, she went nova, arching her body like a bow and spasming in the throes of her climax. I continued my gentle sucking while she climaxed over and over again. Finally, she had had enough, and I crawled up beside her on the bed.

"Did I do all right?" I asked, beginning to get a little nervous.

She wiped the sweat and the pussy juice off my face and said, "Yes, Phillip, you did very well. But I need your cock in me, too."

What could I say? My mistress wanted me to make love to her. Risky or not, it was my choice and my duty to obey her.

I once again got between her legs. I unbuttoned and dropped my pants, then pulled down my underwear. Thankfully, despite my nervousness about being caught, I was still nice and hard for my lady. Maneuvering myself into position, I prepared to enter her, but she reached down and whispered, "Let me put him in, Phillip."

She gripped me and placed me at the flowing entrance to her pussy. I relaxed my hips, and sank into her up to the hilt. Alicia was very wet. "Oh, Phillip, that's just what I needed tonight, baby. Now, make mama proud." She began moving against me, and I moved with her, trying to match every thrust. Our lips met in a fiery kiss, and I felt myself being overwhelmed by her. Alicia hot and ready for love was something to be experienced, and I was experiencing it that night.

Her cunt gripped me like boneless fist. She was like hot buttered silk around my cock. I pushed in as far as I could, grinding against her pelvis the way that I knew she liked. Her grunts of pleasure told me I was doing the right thing. She put her arms around me, holding me tight against her. I pumped her as hard and deeply as I could. My own orgasm was building rapidly, but I wanted her to come before I did.

"Oh Mistress, are you close?" I gasped.

"Yes, Phillip, very close. Don't stop. Don't stop for anything!" she said.

I was like a madman. I found myself holding her wrists above her head while I pounded her. Suddenly, she said, "Oh baby, mama's coming! She's coming! Oh, oh, oh!" Once again she arched against me, straining for every ounce, every nuance of feeling. At that moment, my own orgasm surged through me like a tidal wave and I cried out hoarsely and pumped my essence into her.

I fucked right through my climax, also milking it for every drop of feeling, until I could go on no more. We lay together, panting. When she had caught her breath, Alicia gave a throaty little laugh and said, "Man, that hit the spot."

I smiled down at her in the darkness. "Was that just what the doctor ordered?" I asked.

"It sure was." She kissed me tenderly and said, "I love you, Phillip."

"I love you too, Mistress."

"Call me Alicia, just this once."

"I love you, Alicia."

We slowly disentangled ourselves from one another. I went into the bedroom and got a warm, wet washcloth. Using only the light from the bathroom, I gently cleaned the moisture and secretions from Alicia's sex, then quickly cleaned myself up and zipped up my pants. Alicia sat up on the side of the bed, reached over in the pocket of her lab coat, and pulled out her pantyhose and her panties. She put them on, then stood and walked into the bathroom to freshen up.

I was straightening myself up when I looked down on the bed we had just used. I frowned slightly when I noticed a small--about the size of a dime--bloodstain on the sheet.

"Mistress," I asked, "when was your last period?"

She looked at me quizzically. "What a question. Why do you ask?"

"Well," I said, "take a look at this." I pointed at the small bloodstain.

Alicia walked over to it and looked. "It's probably nothing," she said. "Let's see, my period ended a few days ago. It's probably just a little spotting. It's happened before."

"Okay," I said. "If you say so."

She finished and said, "Well, how do I look?"

"You look great," I said. "As always."

She took me in her arms and kissed me. "You did well tonight, Phillip. I really, really needed to be made love to."

"It was my pleasure, Mistress. And, by the way, Merry Christmas." I nodded at the clock on the wall. The time was just past midnight, Christmas morning.

"So it is," she said. "Well, Merry Christmas, Phillip. Are you glad that we are together?"

"Very glad, Mistress," I said.

"I want us to start planning our wedding," Alicia said. "I don't want to wait much longer before we make it legal."

"That's fine with me, Mistress."

"Good."

She walked over and put on her lab coat. Just then, with perfect timing, her beeper went off. "Well, it's the ICU," she said, studying the beeper. "I'll just walk down. Will you be awake when I get home tomorrow morning?"

"If you want me to be."

"No, just stay in bed. I'll get in bed with you and we'll just relax tomorrow morning."

"Don't forget," I said, "that I have a special breakfast planned."

"We'll just make it a late breakfast. Well, I better get down there." She kissed me again. "I'll leave first, and then you follow in a few minutes."

"See you in the morning," I said.

"You, too." she said, and slipped out the door.

I remade the bed with sheets someone, probably Kathy, had thoughtfully left on the bedside table. I took one more look at the small, almost tiny, bloodstain that Alicia had left on the sheet, and decided that she was right. She was just spotting a little. I put the sheets in the hamper, and slipped out the door.

Kathy was at the nursing station. "Well, how'd it go?" she asked.

I think I blushed a little. "It went just fine," I said, embarrassed.

"No," she said. "You were very quiet. You must have done something right, Phillip, because Alicia had a very satisfied look on her face when she left."

"Good," I said. "Well, I'm going home. I'll be here tomorrow afternoon, so I'll see you then. Merry Christmas, Kathy. Give my regards to Twyla."

She frowned a little, but said, "Merry Christmas, Phillip."

I walked down the hall to the elevator lobby. I rode the elevater down to the main lobby, turned down the hall to the employee parking lot, and left the building. The cold air hit me hard. The wind was blowing, and I could feel a few icy snowflakes in the wind. I hoped Alicia would be able to get home in the morning. I made a mental note to pick up some tire chains for the cars.

I walked over to her BMW. It looked fine, hadn't been disturbed. Then I got into my own car and drove home.

Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers