Alicia Ch. 12

Story Info
Angelica offers to help Mike find Alicia.
1.7k words
4.43
14.5k
1
0

Part 12 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning! This story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature readers and for personal use only. No copyright infringement is intended.

*

Mike barged into the dressing room, quickly followed by the club bouncer. There were several girls in there, all in various stages of undress. He ignored their screams, and indignant cries, and made a bee-line for the surprised and shocked, Angelica, who was sitting in front of the vanity, powdering her naked tits.

"Angelica...?"

As he reached her, the big bouncer caught up, grabbed his shoulder and spun him around. "Okay, brother, just what the hell to you think you're playing at?" the bouncer snarled, grabbing one arm, and viciously twisting it up behind Mike's back. "Don't you know that 'PRIVATE, NO ADMITTANCE' means just that?"

"Yeeooww!" Mike let out a surprised screech of pain, and tried to break free of the hold. "Let me go, you big ape!" he gasped, his eyes watering from the pain.

"It's all right Harry," Angelica cried, fearfully, "I know this guy! You can let him go! He's harmless enough!"

"Are you sure Angelique?" the gorilla snarled, disappointedly, giving Mike's bent up arm another painful jerk, just for good measure. "I could toss him out into the back alley, if you like?"

"No, no, it's fine, honestly, Harry! Thanks for being so thoughtful, though!"

"Well, all right Miss, if you're really sure?" Reluctantly, the gorilla released Mike's arm, and Mike rotated his shoulder, to ensure it was still in the socket. It was, but it still hurt like the blazes. The huge man stared at Mike, evilly. "Any sign of trouble, and I'll 'ave you sonny!" he snarled, in his broad, Cockney accent. He turned and lumbered out of the room.

The other two strippers were giggling and whispering to each other, as Angelica glowered up at Mike, oblivious to her state of undress. "Well, what do you want, you bastard?" she snapped, angrily.

"Angelica, honey, I've been trying to contact you for the last two days, but you won't answer any of my calls!" he whined, in a hurt tone.

"I'm surprised you managed to find the time?" she replied, sarcastically. "I'd have thought you were off trying to rescue your brunette bimbo?"

"Please, darling, you know I care about you!" he whined. "I'm sorry I hurt your feelings, I didn't mean to! I-I was jealous, that's all! I just couldn't stand the thought of you making love to another man.... I-I'm sorry, honey!" He was leaning over her now, his face just a few inches from hers.

"Well, if you think you can get around me like tha... mmmnngh!" Her words were cut off, as his mouth enveloped hers. She struggled, half-heartedly, for a few seconds, then relaxed. "Mmmmngh!" she murmured, as they kissed, passionately and deeply, oblivious to their two, giggling spectators.

His hand caressed her left breast, teasing the nipple into full hardness, as his tongue played with her tonsils.

It took all of Angelica's willpower to keep her hands off his trouser zip, as she broke off their kiss, panting, heavily. "I'm on in a few minutes," she gasped. "Come up to my room, in an hour's time, and we'll talk some more!"

He nodded, eagerly, pausing to give her another peck on her full, red lips, and a gentle tweak of her erect nipple, before straightening. "I'll see you later then," he murmured, with a smile.

"Mmm!" She nodded, her big, blue eyes twinkling, and a big smile on her face.

The two giggling onlookers, waved Mike goodbye, as he exited, causing him to blush.

-oOo-

Angelica lay stretched out, naked, on the bed, both hands gripping the vertical bars of the headboard, behind her head. Mike head was between her wide-stretched thighs, his tongue laving over the hot, moist entrance to her sex, his bare arse sticking up in the air, behind him. The nipples of her swollen, tightly stretched breasts, stuck out like organ stops, as she arched her back, gasping with pleasure.

"Mmnnngghh!" She moaned, wantonly, and raised her hips high up off the mattress, as he sucked her throbbing, swollen clitoris into his mouth, and gentle nipped it, between his front teeth. "Oh, God, that's wonderful, darling, don't stop!" Her hips squirmed and jerked, as her powerful thighs clamped about his head, like a smooth, fleshy vise.

Mike could hardly breath. The scent of her sex was almost overpowering, as he thrust his stiffened tongue, in and out, between her dark, puffy labia, like a miniature cock. He felt her fingers entangle in the hair, at the back of his head, pulling his face hard up against her mons.

"Yes, yes, oh yessss!" she hissed, squirming with delight. "Don't stop, please don't stop,darling! Aaaauugh!"

A flood of girl cum, bathed his mouth and chin, as she orgasmed, her hips bucking, uncontrollably. Mike sucked and licked at the delicious secretions, chuckling to himself, completely lost in the erotic sensations. With a final twitch of her pubes, her hips sank back down against the mattress, her breasts rising and falling, sensationally, with her heavy panting.

"That was wonderful darling!" she gasped, happily, as he came up for air, and crawled up over her naked body, until they were face to face. She kissed him tenderly, tasting her own secretions on his slightly parted lips. The lower half of his face was soaked with her juices, and she licked at it, cleaning him, much as a domestic cat might do!

"I do love you, Angelica!" he murmured, nuzzling at the base of her neck. "You must know that?" He looked up at her, his grey eyes filled with anguish.

She sighed, loudly. "I know, I know my darling, but you're also crazy about your damned Alicia, the lucky bitch!"

He nodded, miserably. "I can't help myself, Angelica! I won't rest, until I've rescued her from the evil clutches of that bastard, Sidebottom!"

"Just listen to yourself?" she said, with a dry chuckle. "You sound like one of those knights in shining armor, about to venture forth to rescue the fair damsel in distress!"

He blushed, a deep shade of pink. "I can't help it, darling! I've got to think of a way to get the poor girl away from him, before it's too late!"

"It might be too late already," she replied, soberly, staring up into his eyes.

"Don't say that!" he snarled, gripping her forearms tightly, and shaking her. He blinked, then released her. "Sorry, darling," he apologized, "but I get so frustrated, just thinking about what that slimy git might be forcing her to do!"

"Hmm? Listen, tomorrow's my day off. How about you and I driving out to Borehamwood, and trying to find this country retreat of his?" she suggested, suddenly making up her mind. "It's not THAT big a place. A few discrete enquiries, locally, ought to pin-point the Sidebottom residence?"

His eye's lit up. "Would you darling? Between us, we might even be able to find Alicia, and help her to escape from his diabolical clutches!"

"Whoa there! Let's take this one step at a time!" she retorted, suddenly becoming very serious. "Remember, this guy is a very, very dangerous character! We daren't go rushing in, like a bull at a gate!"

The excitement on his face, changed to an expression of somber contemplation. "You're absolutely right of course, Angelica, honey! We wouldn't want to do anything that might endanger Alicia's life!"

"Stuff her, I was thinking of my own hide!" she replied, with a broad grin. "Now, how about thanking Angelica properly, for her freely volunteered assistance?" She stretched out a hand, and wrapped her fingers around his hard erection, guiding it down between her wide-spread thighs.

As soon as his glans nuzzled between her puffy labia, Mike thrust forward, embedding his full seven-inches into her already sopping vagina. There was no need for foreplay, she was already hot and ready for it, and needed no further lubrication.

"Aaaaaaggghhh!" Angelica's back arched up off the bed, as he plunged into her, and his hands cradled her buttocks, pulling her onto him, the whole way. "Yes, yes, yes, yesss!" she gasped, as he plunged in and out of her, clamping her cunt muscles tightly about his fat fullness, delighting in the friction against the muscular walls of her vulva, immediately behind her pubic bone.

Mike pumped into her, all thoughts of Alicia temporarily forgotten, as his basic animal instincts took over, once again.

-oOo-

"Is that you Arnie?" Alicia called out. She'd just stepped out of the shower, and started drying herself, on the big, fluffy, pink bathtowel, when she'd thought she'd heard a noise in the bedroom. There was no reply. "Arnie?" Again, there was no response. She shrugged her shoulders, she must've imagined it? She continued rubbing her long hair, vigorously, then bent over to dry her long legs.

A faint rustling noise came from the bedroom, and she froze in the act of drying her feet. "That wasn't my imagination!" she murmured, the hair standing up on the back of her neck. She slowly straightened up, and slipped on the short, Terry toweling bathrobe, that had been draped over the back of the chair.

She pulled it tight about her waist, and looked around for some sort of weapon. She stooped down, and picked up one of her high-heeled mules. "This will have to do!" she muttered, as she crept over to the half-open door, and took a peek around the door jamb.

She gave a little gasp of surprise, then stormed into the room. "What the hell are you playing at?" she demanded.

The hulking frame of Butch Wilkins, spun around, from where he'd been crouching over the dressing table, a lacy suspender belt clutched in his one, ham-like fist. "I, ah, I didn't mean anything by it, Ms. Rossetti," he replied, looking suitably embarrassed. "I, um, I just wanted a little something of yours, as a memento, sort of!"

"Get the hell out of my bedroom, you disgusting pervert!" she cried, unconsciously tugging her robe tighter about herself.

"S-Sorry, Miss!" he stammered, dropping the suspender belt on the bed, and shuffling backward, out of the room. "Please don't mention this to anyone!"

She slammed the door shut behind him, and leant back against it, trembling, and wishing she had a key to lock it. The lingerie drawer of her dresser was still open, her lacy scanties strewn about. It wasn't a very nice feeling, knowing some bloke had been rummaging around in your drawers.