Alicia Ch. 15

Story Info
A submissive man and his dominant female partner.
4.4k words
4.56
17.5k
3

Part 15 of the 21 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers

The next morning, Alicia was the first one up. Despite sleeping heavily, I was still sore and weary from the previous night's exertions. Still, I lay in bed, feigning sleep, and replayed the events of the previous night. It had been a night that I would never forget. I gripped my cock, erect with the need to urinate, and fondled it. It had certainly done its job. I also touched my own anus. Doing so sent a small thrill of pleasure through my body. I had never had an enema before. My bowels felt very empty, but it was a good feeling.

I yawned, and Alicia must have heard me, for she came into the bedroom almost immediately. She smiled down at me in that special way that said she was both satisfied and pleased with me. "Good morning, sleepyhead," she said.

"Good morning Mistress," I said. "What time is it?"

"It's almost ten o'clock, quite late for you to be sleeping."

"I know," I said, starting to get out of bed. That was when the soreness hit me. I was so stiff from the beating I had taken the night before, that I could barely move my legs. And yet, I had to pee badly. I must have gasped in pain, because Alicia immediately looked concerned and pushed me gently back into bed.

"Stay in bed, Phillip. You took quite a beating last night, and I know you are sore. Just let me take care of you, for a change." She smiled again at me, but her eyes looked troubled.

Sometimes, I think Alicia had mixed feelings about what we did together. I don't mean the sex part. I mean the beatings that I took, and indeed asked for, at her hands. I have sometimes felt that Alicia would have been content to be just the dominant partner in the relationship, rather than the punishment-giver. Not to say that her beatings were unwelcome. I loved them just as I loved her. But it may have been that Alicia was not completely comfortable in her role. It may have been that I shaped Alicia to fulfill my own needs. Although I was sure that a part of her enjoyed administering the corporal punishment I received--all you had to was look in her eyes when she was spanking me or strapping me--I sometimes felt that she would have been just as happy if all she had to do was order me around. There were times when I knew that she regretted a particularly strenuous spanking.

Be that as it may, Alicia had turned out to be the perfect partner for me and my particular needs. She was beautiful and demanding, inventive and loving, protective and caring, and she had a very strong arm. We shared a bond of trust and love that I have never felt equaled.

"I need to get out of bed to pee," I said.

"Stay in bed, I said. I'll get you something." She went over to her suitcase and got, to my astonishment, a urinal.

"Oh my lord, Mistress, where did you get that?" I asked.

"I brought it from the hospital. I wasn't sure whether you'd be able to get out of bed comfortably, so I brought it." She pulled the covers back from my nude body, revealing my erect penis.

"My, my, we do have to pee this morning, don't we?" She took my penis and placed it in the urinal. I lay back on the pillows, sighing in relief as I emptied my bladder. When I was done, she took the urinal into the bathroom and dumped it. She came back, sat on the bed, and said, "Okay Phillip, turn over."

Slowly, painfully, I turned over on my stomach. I felt Alicia's hands caress my back, then go slowly and lightly over my sore butt and thighs.

"Well, I marked you up, darling, but I didn't draw blood this time. How does it feel? Does it still burn?"

"Not too much," I said. "But I'm pretty stiff. I'll probably walk funny for a couple of days."

I was lying on my stomach, head turned, looking up at her. Once again, her eyes filled with tears.

"Tell me true, Phillip. Any regrets?"

"None at all, Mistress." I moved to put my head in her lap. She stroked my back, my neck, my hair. We stayed like that for a long while.

I must have dozed off, for the next thing I knew, she was carefully moving my head back onto the pillow. "I'll be right back," she said quietly. She went into the bathroom and came back with a jar of cream. It felt deliciously cool as she massaged it into my butt and the backs of my thighs. The welts were worse on my thighs: They had taken a lot of punishment. Then, she gave me two 600 milligram ibuprofen tablets, and brought my coffee.

"What would like for breakfast?" she asked.

"Tell you what. Why don't I get up and...." I started, but she cut me off.

"I said, 'stay in bed.' Let me do something for you for a change, Phillip."

"Mistress, if I don't move soon, I'll be too stiff."

"Don't worry, I'll do some range-of-motion with you later on. Now, what do you want?"

"Um, how about just some toast with butter and jelly?"

"That's all? That's not enough, Phillip."

"I'm sorry Mistress, I'll eat more if you want. I'm just not very hungry right now." It was true. I wasn't very hungry. As a matter of fact, I felt a little pukey. I broke out in a little sweat, and had to lay back. Alicia became concerned.

"Oh shit, Phillip, you just turned white. I think you're a little shocky." She took my pulse and said, "Your pulse is okay, just a little weak. Here, lie still while I get you some liquids. We may have to stay here another night."

Alicia stayed by my bedside for the next two hours, giving me sips of liquid, and monitoring me.

"I'm so sorry Phillip, I must have overdone it last night," she said.

"It's all right, Mistress. I'll be okay in a bit." A couple of hours later, I did feel better, but she still wouldn't let me out of bed.

"I'm calling the hospital to let them know that neither of us will be back until tomorrow afternoon or evening," she said.

"What did you tell them?" I asked when she got back.

"I told them that you had food poisoning, and that as your physician, I was requiring you to stay put until I said you could go."

She crawled into the bed with me. I was tired and wanted to sleep. Alicia wrapped me up in her arms, held me close to her, and we both drifted off.

When I woke up, I felt much better. Alicia was still asleep beside me. It was growing dark outside. The shadows in the room were lengthy, the sunlight a late-day orange. I turned in the bed to face her. Alicia's face was composed in sleep, relaxed, almost childlike. She rarely frowned in her sleep anymore. She was nude, as was I, and I relished the feel of her warm body against mine.

I kissed her face again and again, filled with love, and happy to be married. Her eyes opened, she yawned. "Feel better?" she asked quietly.

"Yes, Mistress, much better."

"Good. No spankings for while."

"Okay, just for a little while."

Alicia felt so good, so warm and smooth, that I couldn't help but to run my hands over her. "I love you, Mistress." I whispered.

"I love you, too, Phillip."

She reached down and took hold of my cock. It was hard again, but not from having to urinate. "I see we've made a recovery," she said, smiling at me.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Would you like me to touch you, Phillip?"

"I love it anytime you touch me, Mistress."

"Would you like to come for me? show me how much you love me, Phillip?"

"I would love to, Mistress."

She began stroking my cock up and down. I was always amazed and delighted that Alicia knew exactly how much pressure, just what tempo, to use. Pretty soon, a clear drop of pre-come appeared at the tip. She gently wiped her thumb over it, smearing it across the engorged head of my cock.

Alicia moved in close to me and said, all the while jacking my cock, "Phillip, come on your Mistress. I want your semen on my body. Spray it on my belly."

"Okay," I gasped.

Her hand was pumping faster and faster. My cock was getting harder and harder, the pleasure rising to a peak. I opened my mouth, and she covered it with hers. Alicia took my tongue into her mouth and sucked on it. Her kiss was hungry and demanding. I kissed back as ardently as I could, but the feeling of her hand was almost too much. I broke the kiss just in time to gasp, "Oh Mistress, here it comes! Here comes all my come for you!"

A heavy gout of sperm erupted from my cock and landed on her belly. She continued pumping and more came out. One especially strong volley threw a drop onto her chin. I focused on the small drop of semen as I spurted onto her body.

The flow subsided, and so did her hand. We were both breathing heavily. "Oh Mistress, that was so good! I don't want anyone to ever touch me except you."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, Phillip. You earned it last night. You had me worried today. Are your sure you're all right?"

"Much better, Mistress."

"Then come here and hug me, slave." I turned to her, and we embraced, gluing ourselves together with my sperm. She kissed me and kissed me. I felt very loved, very protected. And very married.

* * *

Alicia didn't lay a hand on my ass for the next two weeks. I think I scared her some. I don't have an explanation for why I got sick after our second wedded night. Maybe it was the hard spanking combined with the purging, combined with fatigue. My next few spankings were of the garden variety over-her-knee type with just her hand or a hairbrush.

We settled into a routine, enduring a seemingly cold spring and anticipating the summer. Our marriage was still a secret from most of the people we worked with. We knew that if it got out, one of us would probably have to resign. It was a hospital policy.

We were very happy. Alicia seemed more comfortable and at ease than she had ever been. Oh, she could still be bitchy sometimes, and she definately let me know who was boss, but she carried a air of contentment about her. We discussed moving away to a smaller, rural hospital when her felloship was completed.

It was the middle of April. It had gotten much warmer, but it had also been showering off and on for a couple of days. The hospital had been busy, and both of us were tired after working all day. We decided to go out for dinner. Alicia was in the mood for Chinese, so we went back to Ho Palace, where we'd had our first date.

It was a Thursday night, so we didn't need reservations. We were seated after only a few minutes.

We had wine while we waited for our soup and egg rolls.

Alicia looked a little tired, but she was in a good mood. She had talked to Kathy earlier that evening.

"Well, Kathy and Twyla are `off' again, at least for the time being," Alicia said.

Kathy and Twyla, whose relationship resembled a soap opera, alternately fought and made up, usually about once every week or two.

"Yeah?" I asked. "Whose is Kathy dating now?"

"I don't know for sure. She mentioned some girl she met at a feminist bookstore downtown. I don't know how serious it is."

"Well, Twyla seemed fairly nice, but I'm not sure how well they're suited for each other. Tom told me the other day that he and Twyla had gone out to dinner, but that was all." I drank some of my wine.

"So Twyla likes men as well as women?" Alicia asked.

"It seems that way, but she favors women, I think. Maybe she only dates men when she wants to make Kathy jealous."

"Maybe so. I know that Kathy is nearly fed up with her, though. It won't take much to get Kathy to cut it off completely."

The waitress brought our soup. We started eating. "I'm glad that I don't have to worry about any of that stuff any more," I said.

Alicia smiled at me.

We both liked the food and the restaurant. We had won ton soup, egg rolls, fried rice, and almond gai ding. Mostly we ate in companionable silence, but sometimes we discussed movies or plays we wanted to see. The North Carolina Symphony Orchestra would be starting its season soon, and we both wanted to attend a few concerts. We also talked about another weekend trip to the coast.

"I enjoyed our honeymoon, but I don't know if I can stand another weekend as strenuous as that one was," I said, laughing.

"Don't worry," Alicia whispered conspiratorially, "we'll leave the enema bag and the butt plug at home."

I burst out laughing, choking on some tea. Alicia chuckled as I held the napkin to my face. Tea was running out my nose, and tears were running down my face. It took me a while to get myself under control. "You have to promise me, though, that you'll wear the ruffled panties I bought you."

"Don't worry, you'll see them again."

We finished cheesecake, cappucino and tea, and left the restaurant. Alicia's car was parked about a block down from the restaurant, in a relatively dark area. Still, we were not worried, there were still some people about. The the time we got close to her car, we had left the people and the friendly lights behind.

I could see her car about another twenty feet ahead. Alicia began to reach into her purse. Just then, a young man dressed in jeans, and a military field jacket stepped out in fron of us from a doorway. He had a gun in his hands and seemed very nervous. He said, "Okay, just hand over the wallet and purse, and nobody gets hurt."

Alicia and I froze. Fear shot through me like ice water. I tasted copper.

"Okay," I said, "but just take the money." I had reached into my wallet. I held the money out to him. He snatched it.

"Okay, now the purse," he said to Alicia.

"Why don't you just take the money?" Alicia asked. She had her wallet out, and she reached into it and held out a few bills.

"No, I want the fucking purse," he said. He was getting scared and angry.

I said, "Maybe you should give him the purse, Alicia."

She ignored me. "If all you want is the money, take it. But let me keep my bag."

"Listen, bitch," he said, "you give me that purse, or I'll blow you head off." He leveled the pistol at Alicia.

She handed him her purse.

"Good," he said, "but I think I'll blow your head off anyway." He leveled the pistol again.

"No!" I shouted and rushed him. We both tumbled to the sidewalk. Alicia's purse went flying, but the mugger held on to his pistol. I had my hand on his gun arm, but he threw me off and stood up. I was still on the ground. He pointed the pistol at me, and fired once. The pistol made a popping sound as it went off. My left arm went numb, then started burning with pain. He ran away down the street. I felt something wet start flowing inside my coat sleeve.

"Oh shit, Phillip, he shot you," Alicia said. She knelt beside me. Her face was pale, but calm. I was a bit stunned. I couldn't really say anything. Alicia pulled out her cell phone, dialed 911 and called the police and the medics.

By this time, a group of onlookers had gathered. One of them knelt by me, and helped Alicia sit me up and lean me against a telephone pole.

Together, Alicia and the onlooker, a young man, helped me slip my left arm out of my coat. I felt Alicia pull up my sleeve gently. "Well, it looks like he shot you with a 22 caliber," she said. "I think it just passed through the tricep. Are you hit anywhere else?" she asked anxiously.

"I don't think so," I said. I was starting to get weak and dizzy. I started to fall over again, but she held me up.

"Are you all right? He didn't hurt you, did he?" I asked.

Alicia blinked a couple of times, swallowed hard, and said, "No. I'm okay."

"Good," I said. I felt drowsy now, somewhat disconnected. My arm throbbed. "My arm hurts, Mistress," I whispered. Blood had started to drip onto the sidewalk.

"I know it does," she said. "The ambulance will be here in a minute."

"I was scared," I said.

`"I was too, love," she replied.

"That's the first time you've ever called me that," I said.

Alicia knelt down and laid her cheek alongside mine. I felt her tears on my face.

The next thing I clearly remember is waking up in the ambulance on the way to the hospital. A paramedic was leaning over me. He was bandaging my arm. He took my blood pressure, nodded, and said to me, "Phil, can you hear me?"

"Yeah," I said.

"We'll be at the hospital soon," he said.

I was taken to the emergency room of the same hospital I worked at. Shortly after I got there, Alicia appeared. She stayed with me until a policeman came by. They went away together. After awhile, Dr. Stephens, one of our ER docs, came through to see me.

"Phil!" he said, "how the hell are you?" Dr. Stephens and I know each other well. We've worked together for years.

"I'm doing all right, Doctor, except that my arm hurts."

"I've ordered something for that," he said.

He put on gloves and walked over to my gurney. "Okay, Phil, I'm going to take a look now." He got out a small surgical tray and cut off the bandage that the paramedic had applied. "Yeah," he said, "looks like he got you with a 22." He lifted my arm and looked carefully at the underside. "He must have used a jacketed bullet, though, because the exit wound is clean. It looks like it missed the bone, but I'm going to do an x-ray just to make sure. Then I'm going to admit you for a few days."

The bleeding had pretty much stopped, so Dr. Stephens bandaged me loosely and then left. A few minutes later, a nurse came in. She had a small medicine cup with her. "Phillip, Dr. Stephens ordered something for your pain."

"What is it?" I asked.

"It's hydrocodone. You'll probably feel a little groggy."

I swallowed the capsule and lay back on the gurney. I was tired and starting to doze a little when Alicia came back in. She managed a tight little smile, but her eyes were red, and she looked tired.

"They're going to x-ray you, then admit you."

"I know. Doctor Stephens told me."

"Doctor Stephens is really good," she said.

"Yeah."

"I'm sorry, Phillip." She took my hand.

"For what?" I asked.

"I should have given him the damn purse when he asked for it, but he made me mad."

She looked ready to cry, but didn't. My Mistress was very brave. I was starting to fade away again, but before I did, I said, "Mistress, I'm glad you didn't get hurt."

About that time, a radiology tech showed up and said, "Sorry folks, time for Phil to get his arm x-rayed." He started to push me out.

Alicia said, "I'll see you upstairs."

"Okay," I said. I was glad. I wanted to see her again that night.

It seemed to take forever in Radiology, even though it took maybe fifteen to thirty minutes. After the positioning they had to do, I could hardly move my arm, and it was starting to throb with pain. I must had looked a little pale, because one of the techs asked, "Are you all right, Phil?"

"My arm is starting to hurt some," I said.

"Okay," she said, "we're pretty much done around here."

"Where am I going after this?" I asked.

"Fourteen-west, to be admitted."

That was Kathy's floor. I wondered if she was working. By now, it was close to twelve midnight. If she was working the 7P to 7A shift, she would be on.

A few minutes later, an orderly came and took me up the the fourteenth floor. Kathy was at the nurse's station as the orderly rolled me up on the gurney. She had been informed I was coming.

"Good lord, Phil! What happened to you? I heard you got shot!"

"Alicia and I got mugged."

"Is she all right?"

"Yes, she's fine. I think she's still talking to the policeman or the doctor or something." I grimaced. My arm was hurting a little more.

"Are you hurting?" Kathy asked.

"Yeah, some."

"Okay, well, let's get you settled, and then I'll give you something."

They took me down to a room near the end of the hall. Kathy raised the bed to the same height as the gurney, and I scrambled across. I lay back in the bed with a sigh of relief. The orderly left.

"I'll be right back, Phil. I've got to check your orders and see what the doc ordered for pain."

A few minutes later, she came back with a needle. "He ordered fifty milligrams of Demerol. Here, roll over. I'm going to give it to you in your hip."

I had been changed into a hospital gown long before, in the E.R. I turned on my side, facing away from Kathy, not remembering until it was too late that I probably was red and marked from a hard spanking that Alicia had administered to me the previous night.

Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers
12