Alicia Ch. 16

Story Info
Alicia laughs in O’Reilly's face.
1k words
3.85
15.5k
1
0

Part 16 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning! This story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature readers and for personal use only. No copyright infringement is intended.

*

Mike was almost beside himself with worry, when they finally brought Angelica back to the cellar, and chained her up, alongside him.

"What happened? Are you all right?" he croaked, as soon as their captors had left, noting the fresh, glistening stains running down the insides of her shapely thighs.

Angelica licked her dry lips, before replying. "I-I'm fine darling," she gasped, the tears glistening in her big, beautiful eyes, belying her words. "They took me upstairs, so that your old girlfriend could have a little fun with me, that's all!"

Mike pulled at his chains, his face dark with fury. "I'll kill the fuckin' bastards!" he snarled. "How could Alicia do this to you?"

"Don't blame the girl too much, Mike! I think they've got her hooked on some sort of drug? I saw that Sidebottom character giving her some pink tablets, while I was up there!"

Mike's eyes suddenly lit up with dawning comprehension. "So, that's the hold the oily git has over her! If we ever get out of this, we must try to take her with us?"

Angelica didn't reply. She wondered if it would've been best to keep quiet about the drugs?

-oOo-

"Who was the blonde, Arnie?" Alicia suddenly asked, halfway through her breakfast grapefruit. She always felt hungry after sex!

Arnie looked up from his milk and cornflakes, and smiled at her. "Oh, that's Mike O'Reilly's latest girlfriend, Angelica Marshall!" he replied, nonchalantly.

"Oh?" The look of shock on Alicia's face, was almost comical. "M-Mike O'Reilly, huh?"

"Yeah, you remember, babe, the guy who was with you, the night we first picked you up!"

"Oh, that Mike O'Reilly?" she replied, weakly.

"Uh huh!" Arnie crunched his way through another spoonful of his cornflakes.

"But what was she doing here, Arnie?" Alicia asked, with a perplexed look on her lovely face, recalling the voluptuous curves of the platinum blonde, and feeling a distinct pang of jealousy, at the thought of her making it with Mike.

"She and that moron, O'Reilly, came here looking for you, my pet! Probably had some half-baked idea about rescuing you?" He leered at her, but his eyes were cold as ice.

"Oh, really?"

"No, O'Reilly!" He grinned, as she stared back, blankly.

"They came here... looking for me?"

"That's what I said, wasn't it!" he retorted, with a slight flash of annoyance.

"Wha... What, ah, happened to Mike?" she asked, trying not to appear overly concerned.

"He's down in the cellar, along with the girlfriend!"

"Oh!"

"Did you want to see him?" Arnie asked, with an icy glitter in his eyes.

"Well, noooh! Well, yesss, it might be fun?"

He pushed his chair away from the table, and stood up. "Why not?" he declared. "But I think you ought to get suitably dressed, before we pop down to visit, don't you? It will be his last chance to see you again!"

She stared down at her revealing negligee, and swallowed hard, suddenly loosing her appetite. "Yeah, right!" she agreed.

-oOo-

Alicia walked down the steps to the cellar, draped on Arnie's arm. Her dark hair was piled up on top of her head, and she was wearing a short, red, low-cut minidress, and a pair of shiny, black plastic thigh boots, with five-inch spiky heels, that stopped just short of the hem of her dress. The dress was so short, that it failed to totally cover her shapely buttocks, giving tantalizing glimpses of her black, thong, bikini panties.

Her heart gave a lurch, as she saw the two naked people, chained up in the centre of the room. One was the shapely blonde girl, the other was... was her Michael!

Ignoring the girl, she walked over to the man, and stood in front of him, hands on her hips, legs slightly parted. "Hello Michael!" she murmured, huskily, smiling at him, through freshly painted, crimson lips.

He blinked, and peered at her, through dazed, bloodshot eyes. "Hello Alicia!" he croaked. "Could I have a glass of water, please?"

She felt a momentary flash of irritation. "Get him some water!" she snapped, looking over her shoulder at Bull. He hurried to obey, handing her the half-full glass.

She tipped it up to Mike's cracked and bloodstained lips, and he drank, thirstily. "Thanks!" he gasped, as he drained the glass.

"Have you missed me honey!" she murmured, huskily, wrapping her bare arms about his neck, and pressing her body up against his, before French kissing him, passionately. As the kiss ended, she pulled herself hard up against him, and rubbed one shapely thigh up against his crotch, feeling his cock grow and harden.

She stepped away again, standing next to Arnie, and noted Mike's stalk-on. She gave a forced sigh of regret, followed by a peal of tinkling laughter. "But, as you can see, darling, I'm perfectly happy where I am!" She offered her lips up to the gangster, who half turned and briefly kissed them. "Anyway, I see it didn't take you long to replace me?" Her eyes flickered over Angelica's naked body, for a few moments. "It's a shame you two have so little time left together!"

Both Mike and Angelica felt a shiver run up their spines.

"I figured you might like to see what you've been missing, one last time, O'Reilly!" Arnie said, with a sneer. His hand moved to the back of Alicia's dress, and there was the sound of a long zipper being unfastened.

Alicia reached up and slipped the narrow straps from her shoulders, and her dress fell about her ankles, in a crumpled heap, leaving her stark naked, apart from her black thigh-length boots, and minimal, black leather, thong panties.

Arnie reached around her torso, from behind her, and caressed her firm, round breasts, flicking the nipples into almost instantaneous erection. "She's all mine now!" he growled, triumphantly. The fingers of one hand rubbed against the tightly stretched leather, clinging to her nicely padded crotch. "I can have her whenever I want!"

"Too bad, O'Reilly," Alicia murmured, squatting to recover her fallen dress, "we might've had something going there?" She pulled it up over her shapely curves, and hooked the straps over her shoulders and zipped herself up, then spun on her high-heels, laughing, and clinging to Arnie's arm, as they turned and exited the cellar together.