Alicia Ch. 16

Story Info
A submissive man and his dominant female partner.
2.7k words
4.51
15.9k
3

Part 16 of the 21 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers

I was in the hospital for five days. I probably could have been discharged after three days, but Alicia wanted me there, so I stayed. I was lucky: It was only a flesh wound after all, and I didn't get infected. I would probably need some physical therapy afterwards, though.

Alicia made herself officially my doctor, and supervised every aspect of my care. She came in daily and changed my dressing. It wasn't that she didn't trust the nursing staff, it was simply that she wanted to do it herself. I suspect she felt at least partially responsible. I honestly didn't blame her. Alicia had simply been being herself. She wasn't one to be pushed around, and that young punk wasn't going to do it, gun or no gun.

By the way, the young man who shot me was never apprehended. The gun was never identified. The bullet passed through my tricep and impacted on the sidewalk, damaging it so much that ballistics tests could not be performed. Oh well...

Of course, by the time I was discharged from the hospital, the secret of our marriage was out. I came in for some pretty good ribbing from the other guys in the Respiratory Care Department.

Tom came by to see me. I asked him if he'd told about our wedding. "No way, man. I didn't tell anybody. But you know how this place is, everything gets around eventually. By the way, Twyla and I have dated a few times recently."

"Yeah?" I said. "How's it going?"

"I'm not really sure. Sometimes she acts like she's really interested, other times, she seems like she could care less."

"You know that she's a 'companion' of Kathy Stone, don't you?" I asked.

"Yeah. I kind of got that idea. But I don't think they're getting along very well right now."

"How do you feel about her, um, leanings?"

"Not really my business," Tom said. "I'm just taking it day by day with her. She's a pretty nice girl, but kind of bossy."

"Yeah? In what way?" I asked.

"Well, she's always telling me what to wear when we go out, and she always picks the places we go. I don't really care, but I don't want a steady diet of it either."

All in all, I was out for four weeks with my injury. Once I was home, Alicia changed my dressing, gave me my medicine, and arranged for my physical therapy. And, to my immense relief, she resumed my corporal punishment.

I had to ask her for it, though. Although she had promised me in the hospital, she hadn't made a move towards me in that way since I'd come home from the hospital. We had had sex once, but no spanking. Finally, I had to let her know what I wanted in no uncertain terms.

We had just gotten into bed one night about three weeks after the mugging. I was feeling fine, and I wanted a spanking and sex, in that order. I cuddled up to her and began caressing her through her silk pajamas. She responded by kissing me, and running her hands up and down my body. I had on only a tee shirt; no underwear. We were starting to get into it good when I sat back, took off my tee shirt (grimacing a little), and trembling, crawled over her lap.

"Oh Phillip, are you sure?"

"Yes Mistress. I need it. Besides, you promised." I looked at her reprovingly. "Don't be afraid. Just do what you always do." I reached under my pillow and brought out my wooden-handled hairbrush. Handing it to her, I said, "Don't forget this."

I sighed, relaxed, closed my eyes, and waited for my punishment to begin.

"Do you know how much you scared me, Phillip?" she asked quietly.

"No, Mistress."

"Well, it was a hell of a lot!" Then, WHACK! The first blow with her hard, bare hand landed. "Don't ever scare me like that again!" WHACK! "Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," I said, arching upward a little.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

Suddenly, all Alicia's former reluctance was gone, and she was spanking me as hard as ever. At first, it warmed me, then smarted, then began to hurt for real, as Alicia struck me again and again.

I moaned and groaned, yelped and squirmed, and even tried to get away. But she held me firmly, grunting slightly with each blow, giving it all she had. As she spanked, she whispered fiercely to me: "I'll show you how to be brave!...Scared the shit out of me!...Spank the living hell out of you!...Don't you try to get away from me!...Next time it'll be even worse!"

Eventually, she tired. I could hear her panting a little. My ass felt like it was on fire, but in the midst of the pain was the warmth I had been seeking. I curled up in it, and said, "Don't forget the hairbrush."

I received at least thirty whacks with the hairbrush. By the time she was finished, I was sobbing with pain and joy. My cock was the hardest it had been in weeks. I slid off of her and lay on the bed supine. Despited the pain I felt, my cock was rock-hard.

"I don't believe you, Phillip," Alicia said wonderingly. "I just gave you the hardest spanking I could muster, and you have an erection!"

With tears of pain and joy running down my face, I said, "It's very simple, Mistress. When I get spanked, I feel loved and secure. When I feel that way, I get aroused."

"But doesn't it hurt?"

"Of course it hurts, Mistress! But the pain is what makes the pleasure afterward so sweet. Can we make love now?"

Alicia turned out the bedside lamp. "Yes, we can. I want you, too. Oh Phillip," she said, sighing, "what am I going to do with you?"

"That's easy, Mistress. You're going to spank me hard, then make love with me. And I'll take care of you forever."

She wriggled out of her pajamas and got down in the bed with me. Her warmth and scent engulfed me. She took me into her arms and kissed me, hard. I let myself go into the kiss. There was nothing for me in the world at that moment but the demanding warmth of Alicia's lips. I molded my somewhat sore and hurting body into hers. Her skin was smooth, so smooth. I felt the slight scratchiness of her pubic hair against my belly. She threw me down on the bed, and kissed my neck and ears, then worked lower. She rubbed her breasts over my chest, her nipples quickly becoming erect. I gripped them and buried my face between them, inhaling the creamy scent of her skin.

"Oh yes, suckle them, baby," she said.

I kissed them all over, then took each nipple into my mouth, sucking hard. Alicia trembled in pleasure. She always enjoyed my paying attention to her breasts.

I felt them withdrawn, and then her hot breath on my own nipples. She sucked each one into her mouth, hard, and nipped me slightly. The effect was like a bolt of electricity to my cock.

I felt her hot, sucking mouth on my belly as she kissed and drew on my skin. Her hair was brushing my moisting cock. She circled the area with her mouth, getting closer and closer, and finally nuzzled my pubic hair. I felt the first tentative touch of her tongue on my cock, right down at the base. She felt incredibly hot. An exquisite sensation followed as she ran her tongue agonizingly up the shaft of my cock, then flicked at the head.

"Oh Mistress!" I groaned. Between the stinging warmth of my well-paddled ass, and the oral attention my Mistress was giving, it felt like the whole lower half of my body was on fire.

Her strong, warm hand encircled my cock, pumping it up and down slightly. More pre-come oozed out, and Alicia licked it off.

"Your choice tonight, Phillip. Would you like to come in my mouth or my pussy?"

"In your pussy, Mistress, please."

"I was hoping you'd say that. But I think I'll stay down here for a while."

There was hardly a second's pause after that, when I felt almost my entire cock engulfed in the furnace of Alicia's mouth. Both of us groaned in ecstasy as she swallowed me down to the root. I could feel every move of Alicia's tongue against me. She sucked me gently at first, then harder, and the suction was almost unbearable. "I'm going to come soon, Mistress."

Reluctantly, it seemed to me, Alicia took her mouth off, then straddled me. She placed the tip of my engorged cock against the opening of her pussy, and I thrust upward, burying myself in her silken depths.

"Oh!" she moaned, falling down to kiss me. "I should have spanked you sooner, Phillip."

We were very, very hungry for each other.

I thrust upward hard and deep, and Alicia tried to match every stroke. She hitched her hips forward, milking my cock with the strong muscles inside her cunt. We embraced each other tightly, mouths locked together, murmuring endearments to each other, sobbing with passionate cries. It seemed like forever since we had come together so joyfully, so completely. We were in perfect union.

Without either of us realizing it, we were crying out our joy. "Oh Phillip, just a little...bit...more!" And she cried out her climax hoarsely. I pounded her from below, determined to make her come again and again.

Eventually, her sweet and loving pussy had its effect on me as well. "Oh Mistress! I'm going to come in your pussy!"

"Oh come in my pussy, Phillip! Give me all of it!" she cried.

I cried out and arched upward, spurting my load deeply into Alicia's body, the pleasure so intense that it almost hurt. It seemed that I shot forever; spurt after spurt passed into her.

But I eventually had to stop. I was drained and exhausted. We lay like that, Alicia on top, me on the bottom, for several minutes, catching our breath.

She rolled off me, saying, "Oh god, Phillip. That was good loving."

"Yes it was, Mistress," I said. I shifted slightly. As I did so, I must have grimaced: my arm had started to ache a little.

Alicia noticed and said, "Are you hurting? Let me get you a pain pill." She got up and went into the bathroom. She came back with my pill, gave it to me, and got back into bed. We snuggled down into our usual sleeping posture: Spoon-fashion, on our right sides, with Alicia wrapped around me. As I fell asleep, I heard her whisper, "I love you, darling husband."

* * *

It was the middle of May and I was pretty much recovered from the shooting. The days had turned warm, though the nights were still cool. Alicia and I had begun to think about our summer plans.

We were eating dinner one night about that time, when Alicia looked at me and said, "Phillip, I want you to do me a favor."

"Okay," I said, noting the unfamiliar tone in her voice.

"I've got a conference to attend next week in Myrtle Beach, and I want you to stay here."

"Okay," I said, disappointed. "You don't want me along?"

"Of course I do," she said. "But I would really appreciate it if you'd stay here and keep Kathy company. I think that she and Twyla have finally broken up for good, and she's not dealing with it very well."

Needless to say, I was surprised. I knew that Kathy and Twyla had broken up. We had had Kathy over once or twice, and she had told us the details. Yes, she had seemed to be upset and hurt, but not brokenhearted. Now I learn that Kathy's "not dealing with it very well" and that I'm supposed to provide company while Alicia is out of town.

"Mistress," I said, "I don't understand. Just what do you want me to do?"

"I want you to take her out to dinner, or make it for her. I want you to spend the day or evening with her. I don't know exactly. I just don't think that it's a good time for her to be alone."

I hesitated. "Mistress, I think you should know something. While I was in the hospital, Kathy saw me. I mean, she saw my butt. It was apparently marked up a little. She probably knows about the spanking."

This time it was her time to hesitate. "I realize that, Phillip. We talked about it. I'm afraid I told her that it was an experiment we tried. I made light of it in an effort to change the subject."

"So, how should I handle it if she brings up the subject? As a matter of fact, Mistress, you know she will. Once she gets a couple of screwdrivers in her, she'll talk about anything. I like Kathy, but her personality changes when she's under the influence of alcohol."

"Try to pass it off as a one-time thing. That's the only thing I can think of. I think--no--I know you're right. If she gets drunk, she'll bring it up. Maybe the best thing is to limit her alcohol intake."

"Alicia,"--her eyes widened; I almost never called her that at home anymore--"I'm not sure that this is a good idea. I mean, what if she tries something? She's on the rebound. Anything could happen. I like Kathy, but I'm married to you. What if she wants to, you know, spank me? I don't want anyone but you doing that. Oh Mistress, can't I go with you?"

"Believe me, Phillip, I wish you could. But I feel strongly about this. She needs someone right now, and just about the only people she has are us."

Something was still not right. I could feel it. "Mistress, is there something wrong? Something I should know about? Have I done something to make you mad?"

Alicia reached across the table and took my hand. "No Phillip, you've done nothing wrong. As a matter of fact, the past nine months have been the happiest of my life." I looked at her face. It looked sincere, but there was a slight shadow, an indefinable trace of something that I couldn't put my finger on. For just a second, Alicia looked as if she might cry. But it passed quickly. She said briskly, "So you'll do it? It would really mean a lot to me."

"What about, you know, if she wants to touch me?"

"Listen Phillip, that part of our relationship, just like our sexual relationship, is very private. Kathy knows the boundaries, just as you and I do. If she tries something, just be friendly but firm, and say no."

There was one other thing I had to try, even if it meant angering Alicia. "Mistress, does Kathy know something you don't want her to know? Is that why we're doing this? What kind of hedge does she have that would make you put me into such an obviously hazardous situation? Are you afraid that she'll say or do something to compromise you? Please tell me, and we'll work it out...."

Alicia's eyes hardened slightly. "Be quiet, Phillip. I don't want to talk about it anymore. You know what I want you to do. You have your guidelines. Now just deal with it."

I must have grumbled some the rest of the night, but Alicia ignored it. When we went to bed, she practically growled, "Get over my lap." I got over her lap, still grumbling, and she administered a sound spanking with the hairbrush. As usual, I became erect, but we went to sleep without making love. Even so, she held me all night long. The next morning, she turned me over, kissed me and said, "Do what I ask this one time, and I'll make it worth your while."

"That's not what I mean. Everything I do for you is worth my while. I'm just a little confused." I must have gotten a little emotional then, because she hugged me, hard. Alicia started tugging down my undershorts. I undid her pajamas. We made the love we should have the night before.

As I took a sweet nipple between my lips, my Mistress sighed and whispered, "Trust me, Phillip."

I decided to do just that. After all, my Mistress wouldn't ask me to do it without a good reason, would she?

Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers