Alicia Ch. 18

Story Info
Arnie’s last throw of the dice (Penultimate chapter).
2.5k words
4.67
15.7k
1

Part 18 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning! This story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature readers and for personal use only. No copyright infringement is intended.

*

Alicia lay pale and wan, in the bed of her private hospital room. She had been in the detoxification clinic for over a week, now! For the first three days, they had kept her strapped down to the bed, while they administered controlled doses of a general purpose drug substitute called Methadone, and analyzed various samples of her blood, trying to ascertain exactly which drug, or drugs, she had been taking. Luckily, they hadn't asked too many awkward questions.

Those first couple of days had been murder! She had almost gone out of her mind, and had even tried to rape the doctor, during an unguarded moment, but the woman medic had fought her off, and managed to buzz for help.

They finally decided that she had been taking some new, highly addictive derivative of LSD, lysergic acid diethylamide, that they hadn't come across before. Its main symptom, apart from mild schizophrenia, was that the user developed a greatly heightened sexual libido, constantly craving new sexual experiences. This knowledge enabled them to tailor her controlled withdrawal treatment.

Doctor Morton, a comparatively young, good-looking house doctor, had explained all this to her. He'd also told her that, if she had continued to take the drug for more than a couple of months longer, her whole physiological balance would've started to permanently break down.

"Hopefully, you will be totally cured of your addiction, in about six months time," he said, with a warm smile, "but it will be a few weeks yet, before you're allowed to leave here!"

"Six months!" Alicia groaned, rolling her eyes. "I shall go stark staring bonkers, first!

He grinned, and then gave her a searching look. "There will be one unfortunate side effect, that will, almost certainly, prove to be permanent!" he added, gravely.

"Oh?" Alicia felt her heart skip a beat.

"Yes, I'm afraid you will find that you will retain an abnormally powerful sexual appetite, from now on!"

"Oh?" she replied, blinking, unable to think of any other suitable response. "Thank you doctor!" She dare not tell him that she had been masturbating like a maniac, almost from the first moment they'd brought her in here.

Mike and Angelica, came in to see her every day. They had decided to live together, and were currently looking around for a suitable flat to rent. Angelica had temporarily moved into Mike's current grotty little apartment, but she hadn't given up her day job (or should that be night job?) quite yet. Mike worked as an insurance assessor, for a large insurance organization, at their London offices.

"They seem to be getting on like a house on fire?" Alicia told herself, with a pang of jealousy.

-oOo-

"Hey there, sleepy head!" Angelica called.

Alicia groaned, and rolled over onto her back, squinting out of one, half-closed eye, as the beautiful blonde bounced into the room, hand in hand with Mike.

"How are you feeling today?"

"God awful!" Alicia muttered. "This is worse than being locked up in a convent!"

Angelica giggled, then looked at Mike, shyly. "We got some good news to tell you!" she announced.

"Oh, yeah?" the brunette responded, unenthusiastically. "Don't tell me... you're pregnant?"

Angelica blushed. "No, silly! We've finally found a flat that's big enough, at just the right price! We start moving in tomorrow!"

"Oh, is that all!"

Angelica ignored the olive-skinned girl's sour expression. "And when you are well enough, we both want you to come and stay with us... for as long as you like!"

"Well... I don't know about that!" Alicia began.

"You can't go back to your old place!" Mike interjected. "That gangster and his cronies, will still be looking for you!"

They had still not informed the police about Arnie's criminal activities, on Alicia's insistence. She had told them all about her signed confession, admitting to the murder of Stephen Smith, so they had decided that Alicia would have to assume a whole new life, when she was well enough!

"I'll agree, but only on one condition!" Alicia said, sitting up, her eyes gleaming.

"What's that?" Mike asked, with a grin.

"That you let me give you a blow job, right now!"

"What?" He silently appealed to Angelica, but she appeared to be quietly laughing at him. "You, you m-must be joking?" he stammered, going bright red with embarrassment.

Alicia shook her head. "Look, I haven't had any sort of sex for what seems like a lifetime," she pleaded, "and the sheer frustration is starting to drive me out of my tiny skull!"

"Do it Mike!" Angelica murmured. "Can't you see how much the poor girl's suffering? I'll go keep an eye out for any nurses or doctors that might come along!" She moved over to the closed door, and opened it a couple of inches, so she could observe the comings and goings along the corridor.

"Well... all right!" Feeling distinctly embarrassed, Mike began to unzip his fly.

"I want your trousers and briefs down around you knees!" Alicia murmured, huskily. Her eyes glittered, predatorily.

He shrugged, unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned the waistband of his slacks, pushing them down about his knees. There was already a nice, fat bulge in the crotch of his jockey shorts, Alicia noted, licking her lips.

She reached out, impatiently, and tugged them down about his knees, and gave a gasp of satisfaction, as his fat, semi-erect prick, flopped out against his ballsack, rapidly rising to full attention. Her left hand reached out and cupped his balls, whilst her right fist encircled his veiny shaft, and began to pump him into full hardness. "Mmm, I've missed all this!" she murmured, her eyes glittering with excitement.

"Jesus, Alicia," Mike gasped, "go easy, or I shall cum before you've even got those luscious lips around it!"

She gave him a predatory grin, then, sliding back the tight foreskin, licked off the bead of pre-cum, that had already formed on the end of his knob. Her nipples felt tight and erect, beneath her medical gown, and she was rapidly growing wet, between the tops of her thighs. "I'm going to take my time, and really enjoy this!" she murmured, gently squeezing his balls, and producing an appropriate gasp.

She ovalled her lips and slowly engulfed the throbbing, purple head, then slowly went down on him, running her tongue along the bottom of his muscular shaft.

Over by the door, Angelica glanced back towards the bed, seeing the brunette's head bobbing up and down, as she began to give head. She groaned, and closed her eyes, her stiffened fingers, creeping under the short hem of her dress, and rubbing against the already damp crotch of her panties.

Mike was gasping with pleasure now, as Alicia gradually upped her tempo, and he felt his climax rapidly approaching. "Oh Jesus, I'm cumming!" he gasped. "Aaaaaagghh!" He cried out, as he shot his hot load deep into her eager mouth, watching her throat convulse, as she swallowed his creamy gift, her lips stretched tightly around the base of his cock. He clutched at her head, pulling her onto him, as his hips jerked forward, time after time, as he emptied himself into her willing receptacle.

There was a faint gasp from over by the doorway, as Angelica orgasmed, and a flood of girl-cum soaked the crotch of her panties.

Finally, when he was sucked dry, Alicia released his shrinking cock, and her head fell back against the pillow, licking her cum-covered lips, with a huge smile of satisfaction. "Now, if you wouldn't mind fuc..."

Angelica glanced out into the corridor, just in time to see a nurse approaching. "Quick, there's someone coming!" she gasped, in a frightened voice, smoothing down the hem of her skirt.

"Oh shit!" Mike exclaimed, dragging his trousers up from around his knees, and hastily zipping them up.

"Huh, ah, hello nurse!" Angelica greeted, as the sour faced, elderly nurse tried to push past her. "Is there, um, is there something wrong then?"

Mike finished buckling his belt with a relieved sigh, and turned around to face the woman.

"Out of my way, young lady!" the nurse exclaimed, with some annoyance, finally pushing the blonde aside. She stepped fully into the room, eyeing the two visitors, suspiciously. "I'm afraid I shall have to ask you both to leave now! It is time for the patient's injection!"

Mike nodded, then turned back to Alicia. "I shall try to CUM again, tomorrow, Alicia honey!" he said, with a twinkle in his eye, as he walked over and slipped his arm around Angelica's waist.

Alicia grinned, and nodded, having noted the slight emphasis on the word CUM!

-oOo-

Alicia's eyes shot wide open. A doctor in a face mask and white labcoat, was hovering over her. It was a warm night, and she was lying on top of the bedsheets. She placed a hand on her chest. "Doctor, you startled me!" she gasped, blinking the sleep away.

He didn't speak, but suddenly his hands came from behind his back, and he was pressing a large strip of Elastoplast over her mouth.

"Mmmmnnnggghh!" she cried, her eyes opening wide with shock, as her hands came up to her face. He grabbed both her wrists, and climbed astride her, pinning her hips to the mattress. "Mnnngguummmmph!"

"You thought you could get away from me, didn't you, you little bitch?" snarled an all to familiar voice. Alicia felt a cold thrill of fear run along her spine.

The masked figure crossed her hands above her head, and held them there, with one hand, whilst he fished a length of nylon cord out of his coat pocket. He quickly bound her wrists together, and tied them to the tubular metal frame at the head of the bed, before sitting back, and pulling down his surgical mask.

Arnie cruel features leered down at her ashen face. "Did you miss me, my sweet?" he asked.

"Nnnnmmmgmgh!" Alicia screamed, into her gag.

He eased his hips up slightly tugging up her standard issue, medical gown, until it was bunched up to her armpits. He stared down at her naked, heaving breasts. "Because I have certainly missed you!" he added.

"Mmmmmnnnghgh!" The girl shook her head, frantically.

"How did I find you? Elementary, my dear Watson! I just checked out all the hospitals and drug clinics within a fifty mile radius of London, looking for recent young, female admissions who matched your description! There was no way you could've survived for long, without expert medical help!" he ran his hands over her trembling breasts, pinching her nipples into full, hard erection, before running his tongue over them both. "You've been a bad, bad girl, Alicia! Butch was still suffering from concussion, when we found him!"

There was the sound of a zip fastener opening, and moments later, Alicia felt his cock nuzzling at the entrance to her sex. He pushed her knees up, either side of him, spreading her thighs wide apart. "I bet you've missed your daddy, haven't you, my darling?" He thrust his hips forward, entering her in a single, sudden, painful thrust.

"Mnnnggggghhhh!" The girl writhed her hips in agony, her head jerking from side to side.

He chuckled, and began to pound, viciously into her tight, dry sheath, ignoring her muffled cries of pain. "Arnie is going to teach his naughty slut a lesson!" he panted, reaching out and digging his clawed fingers into the soft, tender flesh of her breasts. "Nobody walks out on Arnie Sidebottom!"

"Nnnggghh! Unnnngghh!" Tears of pain streamed from the girl's eyes, as she arched her back, and writhed in agony.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh..." He began to grunt, with each successive thrust, as he felt his climax approaching. "Aaaaagh! Take that bitch...." he gasped, as he started to jet into her spasming pussy.

"Mnnngggggaaahhh!" Alicia shook from head to toe, as his climax triggered her own orgasm, and she thrust her hips upward to meet his downward plunges.

Suddenly, Arnie paused, and sat back on his haunches, his cock almost slipping from her eager grasp. He reached up to the breast pocket of his white coat, and drew out a small, leather case, similar to a spectacles case. He opened it, and took out a hypodermic syringe, full of a pinkish solution.

"I bet you've missed your little jollies, haven't you my dear?"

The girl squirmed, desperately beneath him, her eyes wide with fear.

"Well, this time, you're going to main-line for the very first time!" he continued, with a chuckle. "But unfortunately, you're going to take a massive overdose... a fatal overdose!"

"Nnnnggghhhh!" Alicia struggled in vain, as he leant forward, preparing to inject the lethal concoction into her left breast.

Suddenly, the door burst open. "What the fuck's going on?" Mike exclaimed, as he walked into the room with Angelica, and saw the white coated figure sitting astride the helpless patient, about to inject her with a hypodermic needle.

Quick as a flash, he leapt on the man's back, and they both went tumbling off the side of the bed, with an almighty crash. "Get security!" Mike cried, as he wrapped one arm around the man's neck, and grabbed the wrist of the hand holding the hypo, with the other. "Hurry!"

Angelica rushed from the room, screaming for help.

"You meddling moron!" snarled the wiry, but strong, gangster. "This is where you finally get yours, O'Reilly!" He rolled over on top of Mike, and started to force the needle down toward Mike's face, using his superior strength.

Mike tried to hold the gangster off, using both hands now, but it was no use! The needle crept closer and closer! In a last desperate ploy, Mike released one hand and grabbed Arnie's exposed balls, and gave them a savage twist.

"Yeeoowww!" The gangster let out a scream of agony, and made a grab for the offending hand, dropping the hypodermic syringe in the process.

At that precise moment, Doctor Morton rushed into the room, along with a beefy security guard, and they both piled into the snarling hoodlum, quickly overpowering him.

Mike rolled to one side, gasping and panting.

"Are you okay, Mike!" cried Angelica, rushing over and throwing her arms about his neck, as he staggered back to his feet.

"I'm fine, how's Alicia?" he gasped.

Angelica hurried over to the bed, and yanked the piece of plaster from off Alicia's mouth.

"Ouch!" she gasped, wincing with pain.

"Sorry! Are you all right, honey?"

Alicia gave her a tremulous grin. "Just about! Boy, was I glad to see you two! The bastard was just about to inject me with a fatal drug overdose!"

Doctor Morton looked up from where he was crouching, his knee pressed firmly into the hoodlum's chest. "The police are on their way!" he informed them, grimly. "They should be here any minute now!"

There was a momentary flash of panic in Alicia's eyes. "There, there, it's all for the best!" Angelica murmured, pulling the brunette's medical gown down, to hide her nakedness, then untying the girl's wrists. "I hope the police don't construe this as tampering with evidence?" she added, with a chuckle.

"I'll get you! I'll get you all!" snarled the wide-eyed Sidebottom, foaming at the mouth, struggling in vain, to escape the clutches of the two men sitting on him.