Alicia Keys Makes Passion's Music

Story Info
Sexy soul star has incredible, steamy sex.
1.7k words
3.7
44.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Alicia Keys first burst onto the music scene a couple of years ago, I was as passionate about her as I was about her music. She had exotic looks, not fitting into the traditional blonde hair and blue eyes mold. For me, her soulful voice and toned body made her one of the most appealing females in pop culture today.

Needless to say, when she came to play a concert in my hometown, I was one of the first in line to buy tickets. I was also one of the first to show up at the performance, just as they opened the doors. On the stage was a grand piano and a whole bunch of other stuff for the backup band. Then, there was her.

I'm a pretty decent looking guy, about 6'1" with a muscular body. I never expected I'd be in Alicia's league, but I felt like we had a little eye contact during those few minutes before the throng of people poured in. When she gave me that patented smile I literally had to sit down to avoid showing off just how big a fan I was.

Of course, the concert was great. Like I said, I like her music a lot, but she overpowered it once again. She was dressed especially sexy that night, with a low-cut shirt showing off the top of her chest while at the same time short enough to show off her cute navel. She wore leather pants, like in that video with Eve, that flaunted her backside.

I would have been satisfied with an autograph, to tell you the truth. I hung around by the stage after her set as everything was deconstructed. I didn't really think anything of the security people letting me stand there, I was still blown away by Alicia. Later on I realized my ass would have been thrown out of the place for loitering if she hadn't put in a good word for me with the staff there.

I was getting a little bit impatient, and I knew my live-in girlfriend was waiting for me to take her to the promised late-night dinner. I told her I had a business meeting, since I wouldn't want her to be jealous. This was a fantasy thing of mine, since I figured Alicia was totally out of my reach. I never expected it would actually impact my real life.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned around to see none other than Miss Keys standing behind me. Her skin was glowing from the intensity of the performance.

"You like the show?" she asked.

I was honestly speechless, looking at my dream woman in front of me. I half-mumbled a reply, causing her to giggle a little.

"What's wrong? It looked like you wanted to talk before."

"Well, I was gonna...ask for an autograph, if that'd be okay," I stammered.

She laughed again. Her smile eased my tensions.

"You have a pen?" she asked.

I felt around my pockets brainlessly, since I knew I didn't have a pen. It would have been a good thing to think of before I asked for an autograph.

"Damn it," I said. "Look, I'm sorry about this..."

She took my hand suddenly and gently squeezed it. She began to walk toward the backstage area, without saying anything. A few seconds later she turned her head to me.

"I think we can find something in my dressing room."

I was far from a virgin and as I realized what was going to happen I began to loosen up. Thoughts of my girlfriend disappeared completely as we walked into her empty dressing room and closed the door tight behind. I was already getting an aching erection and she seemed even more eager than I was.

I cupped her face between my hands and gently kissed her. Her full, soft lips responded quickly, invading my mouth and tasting sweetly sensuous. Still kissing we stumbled to her large, soft couch where she lay and I climbed on top. As I got into place my bulging jeans rubbed against her crotch, causing her to moan, full of desire.

I massaged her breasts through her shirt, quickly realizing there was no bra to protect her stiff nipples. I just rubbed my face against her exposed torso, taking in her womanly scent. I moved down a little and began teasing her navel with my tongue. It was a very sensitive spot, as she wriggled underneath my gentle touch.

I got up to take my shirt and pants off but was surprised when she got right up, as well.

"After I show I love taking a hot shower," she said. "You want to get wet with me?"

As she peeled off her shirt in the bathroom I got to see for the first time her breasts. They were perfect, full B cups with small and dark nipples. They looked like they were personally crafted for her, complimenting her shape perfectly. I was in awe of what I saw next.

Her leather pants came down to reveal a perfectly shaved vagina. She glided her hands over it, her nipples becoming more stiff as she turned herself on more and more. I took my shirt off and pulled off my pants. Finally, I took my boxer-briefs off and stepped into the already steaming shower.

We immediately embraced, passionately kissing. I was no longer in disbelief of what was going on. My goal was to please Alicia Keys. And she knew exactly what she wanted me to do.

She firmly grabbed my penis and moved it to her tense opening. As she spread herself wide I held my shaft and surged deeply into her. As I pushed inside she made a noise I'd never heard from the soul queen before, but as soon as she frantically found my mouth and began kissing again I realized it was a sound of ecstasy.

I grabbed her round and firm butt and helped her lift up, as she wrapped her legs around my waist. She leaned her back against the wall as I thrust into her, deeper and deeper each time. The little bit of resistance I felt soon gave way as she became more and more aroused. Her velvety warmth traveled through my body as she enveloped my penis.

She reached for the water faucet but the motion prevented it for nearly a minute. When she eventually turned the water off she tried to speak through her heavy breathing.

"I want to....show....you....something," she gasped.

I didn't know if she had a hard time with guys lasting with her or what, but I was frankly getting a little frustrated by the frequent changes in location. I withdrew as slowly as I could that time, not wanting to lose her squeezing sensation.

We walked back out to the main part of her dressing room where I reached for a towel. She batted my hand from it and pulled me toward the door.

"What's going on? Where are you going?" I asked.

"I've always wanted to try something," she said as she opened the door, pulling me out of the room dripping wet and naked. I tried to go with it as we made our way onto the stage, which now was totally empty except for her piano.

She laid down on the glossy black stool, letting her legs split, one swinging over each side. That was all it took to get me ready to go again. I knelt down and let my tongue slip between her two swollen lips, running my fingers along the outside rim as I lapped at her precious love syrup. She involuntarily jerked upwards, grabbing my hair and pushing my face deeper into her.

"Come on," she said breathlessly. "Finish me off, please," she pleaded.

Now I had an idea. I reached out my hand, which she took, and helped her to her feet. She was shaky from her nearly orgasmic experience of a few seconds before, but I helped her onto the large piano. I followed her up, ready to live out a fantasy I'd never have told anybody if they asked me, though I'd never forget even if this day had never come.

She got into doggie-style position and turned her head back to me with a longing in her eyes I'd never seen in my life. Unable to stand it, I penetrated quickly, causing Alicia to utter a soft whimper. I kept up a fast tempo, feeling frantic and desperate. It was as if this was a race which both of our lives depended on. Our minds were shut off as was the outside world. These few moments were all there was and all there ever would be.

Alicia cried out in intense climax just as I felt the sensation coming on. Her hand jumped, landing on the keys of the piano and creating a loud, booming sound. Even as the sound died down she was still in the throes of passion, sustaining the first orgasm or maybe shifting into an immediate second. Whatever was making her moan and cry out like that, it brought me to a painfully powerful orgasm. I felt as though my entire body was emptying into her as my penis fought to control the flow.

Later that night I was on my way home, trying to think of an easy way to break it off with my girlfriend. I wanted to make a life with Alicia, and she certainly seemed to like me. I could never tell my girlfriend the truth, because everybody knows that the tabloids are like with celebrity couples. A bitter ex could ruin this new relationship before it had the chance to take off.

As I opened the door to the apartment I heard strange sounds coming from the bedroom. In the living room I saw a pizza warmer that delivery guys carry. In the bedroom I saw the pizza delivery guy delivering something else to my girlfriend. I lost all my senses, a regular occurrence for that night. Oh, well.

Now, I'm serving a short prison term for assaulting the pizza guy. I hear Alicia has a new boyfriend who is also a musician and is traveling with her entourage. My ex-girlfriend and the pizza man are happily dating somewhere in Florida. Well, at least I got to keep my Songs in A Minor disc. Now, if I can only find a CD player...